Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] From Thawed Soil We Came
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
d'aw a cute bab!

Scorched woods are actually terrifying though.
d'aw a cute bab!

Scorched woods are actually terrifying though.
@Rosesinger The Scorched Forest is a really daunting zone! I'm hoping to get something better than neutral +1 Might Fragments to drop (Light/Ice specific Might) because although I bought Ebhaal an Eliminate stone, I'm really struggling [emoji=banescale sad size=1] Why [i]is[/i] that venue so strong? Staff pick me up i'm scared [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
@Rosesinger The Scorched Forest is a really daunting zone! I'm hoping to get something better than neutral +1 Might Fragments to drop (Light/Ice specific Might) because although I bought Ebhaal an Eliminate stone, I'm really struggling Why is that venue so strong? Staff pick me up i'm scared
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
They really stack the deck against you. I'm doing a pinkerlocke and so far the hardest venue (discounting bosses) is the Scorched Woods. They fill it to the brim with hard hitters like the centaurs and the owlcats and worst of all, those tanky golems.

Good news is that after scorched woods there's no noticeable problems (Though so far i've only gotten to the Forgotten Cave.)

It is possible to get through it though! I believe you can get most of your guys through it!
They really stack the deck against you. I'm doing a pinkerlocke and so far the hardest venue (discounting bosses) is the Scorched Woods. They fill it to the brim with hard hitters like the centaurs and the owlcats and worst of all, those tanky golems.

Good news is that after scorched woods there's no noticeable problems (Though so far i've only gotten to the Forgotten Cave.)

It is possible to get through it though! I believe you can get most of your guys through it!
oooh those are some nice colors on your hatch! congrats!
oooh those are some nice colors on your hatch! congrats!
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@Mutation

Can I be in both daily pinglist and giveaway pinglist? thank you >w<
I like the way of naming you come up with haha.
@Mutation

Can I be in both daily pinglist and giveaway pinglist? thank you >w<
I like the way of naming you come up with haha.
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Mutation

:o Can I be added to the pinglist, both for story and giveaways? I love the lore, story, and naming themes you've made! It's super interesting!
@Mutation

:o Can I be added to the pinglist, both for story and giveaways? I love the lore, story, and naming themes you've made! It's super interesting!
@Aurellyn Sure thing! @ everybody following this nuz: I won't be posting tonight because I'm bone tired, but I'm really excited to have so much interest from people! [emoji=banescale love size=1]
@Aurellyn Sure thing!

@ everybody following this nuz: I won't be posting tonight because I'm bone tired, but I'm really excited to have so much interest from people!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@Mutation

Thank you! ^^ And hey, no worries! Gotta take care of yourself before anything else, after all! I'll eagerly await the next post/update though, so good luck out there!
@Mutation

Thank you! ^^ And hey, no worries! Gotta take care of yourself before anything else, after all! I'll eagerly await the next post/update though, so good luck out there!
@Mutation

Can I be added to the daily and giveaway pinglists? This is a really cool thing!
@Mutation

Can I be added to the daily and giveaway pinglists? This is a really cool thing!
@Amantius Added!
@Amantius Added!

locke.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14