Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] From Thawed Soil We Came
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
All updates and giveaways please! That way, even if pings get buried sometimes I'll still see at least some of it (hopefully most of it though)
All updates and giveaways please! That way, even if pings get buried sometimes I'll still see at least some of it (hopefully most of it though)
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling Adding you to the list! Thanks for the interest! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@bonesdarling Adding you to the list! Thanks for the interest!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I would love to be pinged for daily updates and giveaways!
I would love to be pinged for daily updates and giveaways!
emeOzA6.png
@euphonies adding! Thanks for the interest! [emoji=banescale love size=1] It won't be long now! After my morning shift at the petting zoo, Bunefohl will probably be ready to go!
@euphonies adding! Thanks for the interest! It won't be long now! After my morning shift at the petting zoo, Bunefohl will probably be ready to go!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

[size=1]@DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wQS70u9.png[/img][/center] The time has come! Today marks the start of my first nuzlocke. I'll have a story post up at the end of the day. Lets' see how Bunefohl and Ebhaal will fare! [size=5][font=Georgia][b]Day one, chapter I:[/b] Battle for the Training Fields![/font][/size]
@DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies
wQS70u9.png
The time has come! Today marks the start of my first nuzlocke. I'll have a story post up at the end of the day. Lets' see how Bunefohl and Ebhaal will fare!

Day one, chapter I: Battle for the Training Fields!

locke.png

[center][size=6][color=#2b67b3][b][font=Georgia]Day one, chapter I:[/font][/b] [font=Georgia][i]Battle for the Training Fields![/i][/font][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wQS70u9.png[/img] [/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593#post_41582670]Jump to table of contents[/url][/size][/center] [center][color=#69462b][i]So it arrived, our time to prove ourselves combat-ready. Over the last couple of weeks, Ebhaal and I had been working on a small training ground in a clearing near our hide, which is where we would be doing target practice on dummies and training on obstacles. The place looks nice, all ready for use. There is one big problem, though. Our recent busywork seems to have drawn some attention. Overnight, a colony of insect-like creatures had moved in to the clearing, looking to claim it as their own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/338.png[/img] We haven’t ever seriously taken on something this close to our own size before. Ebhaal is insistent we show the creatures what they’re intruding upon, though. My companion doesn’t outwardly show much emotion, but growing up alongside them has allowed me to figure them out a bit better. They might be trying to hide it, but I can see they are furious. Proud of their skills, of course they wouldn’t tolerate a blatant incursion into our little claim of land. In all honesty, I agree with them. This is the first time we’ve decided to develop an area for anything other than sleeping spots or item and food storage, and I don’t want to just surrender something we worked hard on. We’ve both had enough of wandering aimlessly and scurrying away from unfamiliar sights. We need to get stronger and this was supposed to be where that journey would begin. I pace nervously for a short while, wondering if those bugs would attack us together. Ebhaal, being ever strategic even with all their eagerness to just get on with it, eventually proposes to try and lure one of the creatures away to test their strength two against one. Knowing that we have each other to rely on, my worries are now a little soothed. Together, we stake out the small area for a while. There are several of the insectoid creatures, a few keeping watch while others are constantly on the move, collecting pollen and seeds. I scribble some hurried notes about what we see them do, just so I can feel as ready as possible. Wouldn’t want to start doubting mid-battle. The group of bugs is surprisingly organized for being insect-like. They even have huge bumblebees carrying more pollen into the clearing, like working cattle. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2394.png[/img] The longer we wait, the more I begin to fear the creatures might be accruing their energy as the day approaches the halfway point. Ebhaal hisses as much to me, insisting we pick a target and engage them quickly. We don’t want to give these things enough time to get any sort of foothold on our recent expansion. Fortunately, the bugs aren’t the only creatures blessed by the light. As more sunny rays begin to filter through the dense verdant canopy, I too can feel my strength building. Ebhaal and I wind up sneaking around, and find an insectoid who wandered further from the camp to harvest pollen from a large blooming plant. One quick bite is all it takes to get the creatures’ bug eyes on us, and we lure it off to test our potential. It takes a few tries, but we get a bunch of good scratches and kicks in, the creature eventually collapsing. It actually didn’t do all that much to us, only knocking an overeager Ebhaal back once but otherwise doing nothing other than trying to dodge us. The thing doesn’t seem suited to combat. Why didn’t it call for help from its’ fellows if it was so weak? Not that I’m ungrateful for the easy fight, we had to start with something simple. Ebhaal tends to their minor bruise (which is moreso a bruise to their ego than to their body) while I search the peculiar creature’s form, and find a small package of leaves. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1244.png[/img] Opening it, I find some useless plant, and a few golden coins. Having had as little contact with other dragons as possible since our shared hatchday, we never had a use for currency, but if we are going to get ourselves ready for tougher challenges, we might eventually need some monetary resource as well. I close the leafy pack with the contents inside, for safekeeping. “That wasn’t so tough,” Ebhaal remarks, and I agree. We look back in the direction from whence we came with the insect on our heels, and get started on the way back. Maybe this won’t be so hard to figure out. [b]Day summary:[/b] After a few more hours of luring and taking down enemies, we already feel much tougher. The insects have seemingly determined that we are too dangerous for them to live next to, and are retreating. The wider area around our small den is still populated by wildlife that’s more than eager to put up a fight, and we opt to continue training until the light begins to fade. In between battles we also find ample time to fish, our hoard nicely-stocked by the time we decide to retire for the day. We have reclaimed our training site, though we’ve determined now that we don’t need to worry about the enemies present in our immediate neighbourhood, and we can skip the training dummies to pursue real game instead. They’ll be useful for refreshers of course, or maybe as a sort of home defence system. Who knows, we might even have to use the area to teach someone new. In our efforts to grow stronger, we’ve encountered a lot of new creatures. We even managed to find a few that would rather play than fight. We lead each new one back to our small den. Who knows, maybe they'll stay? [item=bumble][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=ragepuff][item=chipskink] [center][color=#69462b][i]We also discovered two odd stones of some kind. Though we can’t decipher what their hieroglyphs might mean, we chose to take them back to our camp. Alongside the cryptic objects we also found a dented old helmet. It doesn’t fit us, though, and in truth we’d both rather depend on our sturdy hide that some dinged-up hunk of metal. No offense to whoever crafted it. [item=aquatic might fragment][item=contaminate][item=dented iron helmet] [/color] [size=2]Daily pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies (Giveaway results coming next post!)[/size]
Day one, chapter I:

Battle for the Training Fields!

wQS70u9.png
So it arrived, our time to prove ourselves combat-ready.
Over the last couple of weeks, Ebhaal and I had been working on a small training ground in a clearing near our hide, which is where we would be doing target practice on dummies and training on obstacles. The place looks nice, all ready for use.

There is one big problem, though. Our recent busywork seems to have drawn some attention. Overnight, a colony of insect-like creatures had moved in to the clearing, looking to claim it as their own.

338.png

We haven’t ever seriously taken on something this close to our own size before. Ebhaal is insistent we show the creatures what they’re intruding upon, though. My companion doesn’t outwardly show much emotion, but growing up alongside them has allowed me to figure them out a bit better. They might be trying to hide it, but I can see they are furious. Proud of their skills, of course they wouldn’t tolerate a blatant incursion into our little claim of land.

In all honesty, I agree with them. This is the first time we’ve decided to develop an area for anything other than sleeping spots or item and food storage, and I don’t want to just surrender something we worked hard on. We’ve both had enough of wandering aimlessly and scurrying away from unfamiliar sights. We need to get stronger and this was supposed to be where that journey would begin.

I pace nervously for a short while, wondering if those bugs would attack us together. Ebhaal, being ever strategic even with all their eagerness to just get on with it, eventually proposes to try and lure one of the creatures away to test their strength two against one. Knowing that we have each other to rely on, my worries are now a little soothed.

Together, we stake out the small area for a while. There are several of the insectoid creatures, a few keeping watch while others are constantly on the move, collecting pollen and seeds. I scribble some hurried notes about what we see them do, just so I can feel as ready as possible. Wouldn’t want to start doubting mid-battle.

The group of bugs is surprisingly organized for being insect-like. They even have huge bumblebees carrying more pollen into the clearing, like working cattle.

2394.png

The longer we wait, the more I begin to fear the creatures might be accruing their energy as the day approaches the halfway point. Ebhaal hisses as much to me, insisting we pick a target and engage them quickly. We don’t want to give these things enough time to get any sort of foothold on our recent expansion.

Fortunately, the bugs aren’t the only creatures blessed by the light. As more sunny rays begin to filter through the dense verdant canopy, I too can feel my strength building. Ebhaal and I wind up sneaking around, and find an insectoid who wandered further from the camp to harvest pollen from a large blooming plant.

One quick bite is all it takes to get the creatures’ bug eyes on us, and we lure it off to test our potential. It takes a few tries, but we get a bunch of good scratches and kicks in, the creature eventually collapsing. It actually didn’t do all that much to us, only knocking an overeager Ebhaal back once but otherwise doing nothing other than trying to dodge us. The thing doesn’t seem suited to combat. Why didn’t it call for help from its’ fellows if it was so weak? Not that I’m ungrateful for the easy fight, we had to start with something simple.

Ebhaal tends to their minor bruise (which is moreso a bruise to their ego than to their body) while I search the peculiar creature’s form, and find a small package of leaves.

1244.png

Opening it, I find some useless plant, and a few golden coins. Having had as little contact with other dragons as possible since our shared hatchday, we never had a use for currency, but if we are going to get ourselves ready for tougher challenges, we might eventually need some monetary resource as well. I close the leafy pack with the contents inside, for safekeeping.

“That wasn’t so tough,” Ebhaal remarks, and I agree. We look back in the direction from whence we came with the insect on our heels, and get started on the way back. Maybe this won’t be so hard to figure out.

Day summary:
After a few more hours of luring and taking down enemies, we already feel much tougher. The insects have seemingly determined that we are too dangerous for them to live next to, and are retreating. The wider area around our small den is still populated by wildlife that’s more than eager to put up a fight, and we opt to continue training until the light begins to fade. In between battles we also find ample time to fish, our hoard nicely-stocked by the time we decide to retire for the day.

We have reclaimed our training site, though we’ve determined now that we don’t need to worry about the enemies present in our immediate neighbourhood, and we can skip the training dummies to pursue real game instead. They’ll be useful for refreshers of course, or maybe as a sort of home defence system. Who knows, we might even have to use the area to teach someone new.

In our efforts to grow stronger, we’ve encountered a lot of new creatures. We even managed to find a few that would rather play than fight. We lead each new one back to our small den. Who knows, maybe they'll stay?

Bumble Frosted Pocketmouse Ragepuff Chipskink

We also discovered two odd stones of some kind. Though we can’t decipher what their hieroglyphs might mean, we chose to take them back to our camp. Alongside the cryptic objects we also found a dented old helmet. It doesn’t fit us, though, and in truth we’d both rather depend on our sturdy hide that some dinged-up hunk of metal. No offense to whoever crafted it.

Aquatic Might Fragment Contaminate Dented Iron Helmet

Daily pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies
(Giveaway results coming next post!)

locke.png

[center][size=6][color=#7400ab][b][font=Georgia]Nightfall:[/b] [i]Night one, chapter I...[/i][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RDMDr3R.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593/2#post_41606328]Jump to day update[/url][/size] [color=#69462b][i]Just before Ebhaal and I got ready to get a night's rest, we built a ramshackle little pen for our four new potential friends. I hope they won't be too offended by the hurried presentation of their temporary refuge. I honestly couldn't blame them if they ran away... Our tiny hoard space is quite full, we'll need to expand first thing tomorrow. I hope the strange stones we found are well-hidden with the many trinkets.[/i][/color][/center] [center][b]RNG results:[/b] Keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, lose, keep. No familiars escape at night. The Aquatic Might Fragment and Dented Iron Helmet are safe. Something (or someone) successfully makes off with the Contaminate battle stone...[/center] [size=2]Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies[/size]
Nightfall:
Night one, chapter I...
RDMDr3R.png
Jump to day update

Just before Ebhaal and I got ready to get a night's rest, we built a ramshackle little pen for our four new potential friends. I hope they won't be too offended by the hurried presentation of their temporary refuge. I honestly couldn't blame them if they ran away...

Our tiny hoard space is quite full, we'll need to expand first thing tomorrow. I hope the strange stones we found are well-hidden with the many trinkets.

RNG results: Keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, lose, keep.
No familiars escape at night. The Aquatic Might Fragment and Dented Iron Helmet are safe. Something (or someone) successfully makes off with the Contaminate battle stone...

Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies

locke.png

[center][size=6][color=#2b67b3][b][font=Georgia]Day two, chapter I:[/font][/b] [font=Georgia][i]A path into the woods[/i][/font][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wQS70u9.png[/img] [/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593#post_41582670]Jump to table of contents[/url][/size][/center] [center][color=#69462b][i]At dawn the next day, Ebhaal and I exited our sleeping den and were greeted by the sight of all four of the critters we’d brought with us, still here and looking at us inquisitively. I didn’t expect them to stay put so neatly. Deciding to try and offer them breakfast, I bring a small assortment of different foods. Two of the critters are particularly hesitant, but one instantly lunges for a pile of insects the moment I set the plate down. I decide on the spot that they might prove to be a fun companion, lets’ see if I can tame them. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/22407.png[/img] Ebhaal busies themselves with getting ready for another day of training and food-gathering. Not to be underprepared I eventually join them, and we go over possible plans for today’s excursion to the edge of what we consider to be our little territory. We set off before the sun is even breaching the thick canopy, and soon reach the furthest point we’ve ever explored away from our first possibly-permanent encampment. We fill our bellies on the way, snatching barely-awake bugs off of trees and snapping up fish from the only nearby stream. Ebhaal carves a clearer waymark in several trees around the site, showing that dragons have laid claim to this area. I sketch a crude map, my small brush levitating as if carried by the steadily brightening sunlight. We debate for a while about which way to go, and we agree to see if there are further bounties to be found further into the Labyrinth. Trees get denser and more gnarly as we go, light barely filtering through in parts. I’m mindful to stay in the light, but Ebhaal moves through the dark underbrush like a natural-born hunter. I lose track of them at some point, and not a moment later I hear them snarl and screech in pain. Worried for my good friend, I hurry over, and am greeted by an unwelcome sight. Practically invisible in the overgrowth, two snake-like creatures have now revealed themselves. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/596.png[/img] Ebhaal stumbles back, having taken a pretty nasty bite from one of the animals. I hiss at the creatures, not about to just accept that and bolt away. “You okay?” I ask, and my companion grunts in affirmation, lips curled in an angry, teeth-baring snarl. We’ve caught glimpses of these things before, saw signs warning of “Stranglers”, and I assume we must have wandered into an area rife with them. Creatures are noticeably tougher here. The Stranglers are swift, tagging us both once more before we manage to take both down. A small flask of red liquid rolls from the leafy collar of one of the fallen sepents’ necks, and I inch over to take a closer look. I hear strange words then, as I levitate the bottle to scrutinize its’ contents: [b]“Be healed ye triumphant warrior, this potion of minor health will soothe some of your aches.”[/b] Not immediately willing to drink/otherwise apply a mysterious liquid, I tuck it into my improvised carry bag instead. We take a moment to come down from the rush of battle properly, looking over the bitemarks left on our hides. Thankfully our sturdy scales took the brunt of the damage, whatever blood we lost already coagulated. “Having a third on our team would be useful.” Ebhaal very rightly says. “ Who knows how many of those things we’ll have to fight at once next.” Once ready, we continue on our way. The place we’ve wandered into seems to be a more often-walked route, a natural pathway carved out between the trees. Woodland Path, I creatively dub it. We encounter more creatures. Fairy-like things, another one of the snakes. And then there are the roosters. Those cursed roosters. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/340.png[/img] We had an extremely close call in our first encounter with them, and had to make a swift retreat. I had to use the minor potion after all. We can cut through the tree fairies with ease, but these things are monstrous. We hurry back to more familiar area, deciding to hone our skills a little more close to our home base. Choosing to play it safe rewards us: We find a strange scroll... [item=primary gene: python] [color=#69462b][i]But after a little while of fighting on home soil, Ebhaal becomes impatient. They don’t want one close call to bar us from moving up in the food chain. Cautiously, we venture back into the Woodland Path, and actually do quite well with some more careful planning. We find more armour pieces (which don’t fit us, again) and some old cloak, as well as a peculiar headdress. [item=dented iron boots][item=gladewalker cape][item=tropical birdskull headdress] [color=#69462b][i]We took them all with us, perhaps they could be used eventually. We even found yet more of those weird hieroglyph-engraved stones. [color=#69462b][i][b]Day summary:[/b] Back at the camp, we pool together everything we found while battling. The big find of the day is the strangely-patterned scroll. We can sense it is imbued with magic of some description, but we can’t seem to figure it out. We also have a pile of yet more stone fragments. [item=might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=charged might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=natural aquity fragment][item=sap][item=disorient][item=rock slash][item=thunder slash][item=pestilent slash] [color=#69462b][i]Finally, there is a last collectathon: even more animals. We don’t know why, but a whopping four of those leaf serpents followed us back here, their leafy tongues flicking to taste the unfamiliar air, but still determined to see where we were heading. Somehow, we even managed to add one of those roosters to the menagerie! We also found a very soft, very round bird. This one I like a lot. I wonder if these creatures will stick with us. [item=cockatrice][item=autumn dryad][item=strangler]x3 [item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=bluefin charger][item=clown charger][item=sweetpuff][item=silky webwing] [size=2]Daily pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies[/size]
Day two, chapter I:

A path into the woods

wQS70u9.png
At dawn the next day, Ebhaal and I exited our sleeping den and were greeted by the sight of all four of the critters we’d brought with us, still here and looking at us inquisitively. I didn’t expect them to stay put so neatly. Deciding to try and offer them breakfast, I bring a small assortment of different foods. Two of the critters are particularly hesitant, but one instantly lunges for a pile of insects the moment I set the plate down. I decide on the spot that they might prove to be a fun companion, lets’ see if I can tame them.

22407.png

Ebhaal busies themselves with getting ready for another day of training and food-gathering. Not to be underprepared I eventually join them, and we go over possible plans for today’s excursion to the edge of what we consider to be our little territory.

We set off before the sun is even breaching the thick canopy, and soon reach the furthest point we’ve ever explored away from our first possibly-permanent encampment. We fill our bellies on the way, snatching barely-awake bugs off of trees and snapping up fish from the only nearby stream. Ebhaal carves a clearer waymark in several trees around the site, showing that dragons have laid claim to this area. I sketch a crude map, my small brush levitating as if carried by the steadily brightening sunlight. We debate for a while about which way to go, and we agree to see if there are further bounties to be found further into the Labyrinth. Trees get denser and more gnarly as we go, light barely filtering through in parts. I’m mindful to stay in the light, but Ebhaal moves through the dark underbrush like a natural-born hunter.

I lose track of them at some point, and not a moment later I hear them snarl and screech in pain. Worried for my good friend, I hurry over, and am greeted by an unwelcome sight. Practically invisible in the overgrowth, two snake-like creatures have now revealed themselves.

596.png

Ebhaal stumbles back, having taken a pretty nasty bite from one of the animals. I hiss at the creatures, not about to just accept that and bolt away. “You okay?” I ask, and my companion grunts in affirmation, lips curled in an angry, teeth-baring snarl. We’ve caught glimpses of these things before, saw signs warning of “Stranglers”, and I assume we must have wandered into an area rife with them.

Creatures are noticeably tougher here. The Stranglers are swift, tagging us both once more before we manage to take both down. A small flask of red liquid rolls from the leafy collar of one of the fallen sepents’ necks, and I inch over to take a closer look. I hear strange words then, as I levitate the bottle to scrutinize its’ contents:

“Be healed ye triumphant warrior, this potion of minor health will soothe some of your aches.”

Not immediately willing to drink/otherwise apply a mysterious liquid, I tuck it into my improvised carry bag instead. We take a moment to come down from the rush of battle properly, looking over the bitemarks left on our hides. Thankfully our sturdy scales took the brunt of the damage, whatever blood we lost already coagulated.

“Having a third on our team would be useful.” Ebhaal very rightly says. “ Who knows how many of those things we’ll have to fight at once next.”

Once ready, we continue on our way. The place we’ve wandered into seems to be a more often-walked route, a natural pathway carved out between the trees. Woodland Path, I creatively dub it.

We encounter more creatures. Fairy-like things, another one of the snakes. And then there are the roosters. Those cursed roosters.

340.png

We had an extremely close call in our first encounter with them, and had to make a swift retreat. I had to use the minor potion after all. We can cut through the tree fairies with ease, but these things are monstrous. We hurry back to more familiar area, deciding to hone our skills a little more close to our home base.

Choosing to play it safe rewards us: We find a strange scroll...

Primary Gene: Python

But after a little while of fighting on home soil, Ebhaal becomes impatient. They don’t want one close call to bar us from moving up in the food chain. Cautiously, we venture back into the Woodland Path, and actually do quite well with some more careful planning. We find more armour pieces (which don’t fit us, again) and some old cloak, as well as a peculiar headdress.

Dented Iron Boots Gladewalker Cape Tropical Birdskull Headdress

We took them all with us, perhaps they could be used eventually. We even found yet more of those weird hieroglyph-engraved stones.

Day summary:
Back at the camp, we pool together everything we found while battling. The big find of the day is the strangely-patterned scroll. We can sense it is imbued with magic of some description, but we can’t seem to figure it out. We also have a pile of yet more stone fragments.

Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Sap Disorient Rock Slash Thunder Slash Pestilent Slash

Finally, there is a last collectathon: even more animals. We don’t know why, but a whopping four of those leaf serpents followed us back here, their leafy tongues flicking to taste the unfamiliar air, but still determined to see where we were heading. Somehow, we even managed to add one of those roosters to the menagerie! We also found a very soft, very round bird. This one I like a lot. I wonder if these creatures will stick with us.

Cockatrice Autumn Dryad Strangler x3 Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Sweetpuff Silky Webwing

Daily pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies

locke.png

[center][size=6][color=#7400ab][b][font=Georgia]Nightfall:[/b] [i]Night two, chapter I...[/i][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RDMDr3R.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593/2#post_41619017]Jump to day update[/url][/size] [color=#69462b][i]That's a lot of new animals we need to make space for. The stranglers are a little bit angsty and I'm not going to boss around that rooster for fear of getting on its' bad side. The cotton-ball like bird is easy enough to find a spot for; it's already met the blue bird we found yesterday and they are keeping each other occupied. The two chargers... I think I'll just leave them to roam. No slapped-together pen could contain them. Lightweaver, am I glad we worked on our hoard space before the sun rose. All those weird stones and tablets fit.[/i][/color][/center] [center][b]RNG results:[/b] Battle items: Keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, [b]lose[/b], keep, [b]lose[/b] Familiars: Keep, keep, [b]lose[/b], keep, [b]lose[/b], [b]lose[/b], keep, keep, keep, keep, keep Apparel: Keep, keep, keep All of the Might Fragments remain untouched. Something swipes the Rock Slash and Pestilent Slash stones with the cover of darkness. All but one of the four Stranglers slink back into the undergrowth while Bunefohl and Ebhaal sleep. All other critters remain. The apparel storage is left undisturbed.[/center] [size=2]Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies[/size]
Nightfall:
Night two, chapter I...
RDMDr3R.png
Jump to day update

That's a lot of new animals we need to make space for. The stranglers are a little bit angsty and I'm not going to boss around that rooster for fear of getting on its' bad side. The cotton-ball like bird is easy enough to find a spot for; it's already met the blue bird we found yesterday and they are keeping each other occupied. The two chargers... I think I'll just leave them to roam. No slapped-together pen could contain them.

Lightweaver, am I glad we worked on our hoard space before the sun rose. All those weird stones and tablets fit.

RNG results:
Battle items: Keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, lose, keep, lose

Familiars: Keep, keep, lose, keep, lose, lose, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep

Apparel: Keep, keep, keep

All of the Might Fragments remain untouched. Something swipes the Rock Slash and Pestilent Slash stones with the cover of darkness. All but one of the four Stranglers slink back into the undergrowth while Bunefohl and Ebhaal sleep. All other critters remain. The apparel storage is left undisturbed.

Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies

locke.png

Beautifully written! And I love the way you're even incorporating the battle stones.
Beautifully written! And I love the way you're even incorporating the battle stones.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14