Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] From Thawed Soil We Came
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@IronPen Thank you! It's good to be back. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
@IronPen Thank you! It's good to be back.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[center][size=6][color=#7400ab][b][font=Georgia]Nightfall:[/b] [i]Night twelve, chapter II...[/i][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RDMDr3R.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593/13#post_42876516]Jump to day update[/url][/size] [color=#69462b][i]After burying our second stillborn and sharing a community prayer in her honor, we tried to get through the day as normally as possible. Seghunin had looked after the two new hatchlings in our absence, and we of course helped her with Inavhi upon our return, both Ebhaal and I eager to just be occupied with a lively quartet of purple hatchlings. Bayun has grown steadily, and his new baby siblings love play-tussling with him. Sihiloung seems especially determined to pounce him. When the sun dips low, we all retire for the night. Inavhi and Bayun share a last romp of the day in the grass, and Seghunin wishes us and our hatchlings good-night. Taking little Inavhi, she saunters sleepily back to the elevated sleeping hollow she had picked out. Several of the mini-dens were still unoccupied, but Meyayuma had advised us to keep them around, and just connect or expand them later should there be a need. Speaking of Meya, she hadn't returned yet when we were headed for bed. Binthrahl, still wide awake in the dusk, told us he wanted to stay up to welcome her back. He was sure she would.[/color] [b]RNG results:[/b] A tame Phytocat got lost after the attack and didn't return. There were attempts to tame a Webwing Alpha, but it escaped in the night. Something managed to swipe some items from the new hoard under the cover of darkness: A Frigid Bolt stone, Jungle Slash stone and Natural Acuity Fragment are taken [item=bamboo Phytocat][item=Webwing Alpha][item=frigid bolt][item=jungle slash][item=natural acuity fragment] [b]Return-from-unannounced-hiatus-bonus to a random lucky follower![/b] [item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] [i]{I'm so sorry that I basically abandoned you guys without a word -- a lot happened in a short amount of time back in February, and now we're dealing with this Covid thing - I hope you are all in good health, and I want to thank everyone for following this little story! I hope to get back into the swing of things now, and to have at least two updates a week again!}[/i] [size=2]Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies @Rosesinger @Font @banii @Frionivalis @Aurellyn @Amantius @EmeraldJubilee @SpaceSnake @amoo101 @Rowan00 @FlamingDragon02 @Samidare @Zwitterion @Dragonfruiteen @CyanYume @Bxy26 @GlitchedFox @DracoDiscovery @Hisscale @Soupalicious @Tune @slothfulMutt @Snaphance @Sefaro @Leafsongs @Xeriau @Dachshund59 @Saphira455[/size]
Nightfall:
Night twelve, chapter II...
RDMDr3R.png
Jump to day update

After burying our second stillborn and sharing a community prayer in her honor, we tried to get through the day as normally as possible. Seghunin had looked after the two new hatchlings in our absence, and we of course helped her with Inavhi upon our return, both Ebhaal and I eager to just be occupied with a lively quartet of purple hatchlings. Bayun has grown steadily, and his new baby siblings love play-tussling with him. Sihiloung seems especially determined to pounce him.

When the sun dips low, we all retire for the night. Inavhi and Bayun share a last romp of the day in the grass, and Seghunin wishes us and our hatchlings good-night. Taking little Inavhi, she saunters sleepily back to the elevated sleeping hollow she had picked out. Several of the mini-dens were still unoccupied, but Meyayuma had advised us to keep them around, and just connect or expand them later should there be a need.

Speaking of Meya, she hadn't returned yet when we were headed for bed. Binthrahl, still wide awake in the dusk, told us he wanted to stay up to welcome her back. He was sure she would.

RNG results: A tame Phytocat got lost after the attack and didn't return. There were attempts to tame a Webwing Alpha, but it escaped in the night. Something managed to swipe some items from the new hoard under the cover of darkness: A Frigid Bolt stone, Jungle Slash stone and Natural Acuity Fragment are taken
Bamboo Phytocat Webwing Alpha Frigid Bolt Jungle Slash Natural Acuity Fragment

Return-from-unannounced-hiatus-bonus to a random lucky follower!

{I'm so sorry that I basically abandoned you guys without a word -- a lot happened in a short amount of time back in February, and now we're dealing with this Covid thing - I hope you are all in good health, and I want to thank everyone for following this little story! I hope to get back into the swing of things now, and to have at least two updates a week again!}

Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies @Rosesinger @Font @banii @Frionivalis @Aurellyn @Amantius @EmeraldJubilee @SpaceSnake @amoo101 @Rowan00 @FlamingDragon02 @Samidare @Zwitterion @Dragonfruiteen @CyanYume @Bxy26 @GlitchedFox @DracoDiscovery @Hisscale @Soupalicious @Tune @slothfulMutt @Snaphance @Sefaro @Leafsongs @Xeriau @Dachshund59 @Saphira455
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

OH my I have this bookmarked but add me to thempinglists please!
OH my I have this bookmarked but add me to thempinglists please!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen All updates, major updates only, or all updates & update giveaways? [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@IronPen All updates, major updates only, or all updates & update giveaways?

locke.png

Updates &giveaway if you please
Updates &giveaway if you please
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Welcome back, and congrats on the two hatchlings! Also, Eb's and Bunefohl's genes look amazing on them. I like how you explained the in-lore absense by saying they were moving - very nice, it ties up any loose ends quite neatly. Glad to see you back!
Welcome back, and congrats on the two hatchlings! Also, Eb's and Bunefohl's genes look amazing on them. I like how you explained the in-lore absense by saying they were moving - very nice, it ties up any loose ends quite neatly. Glad to see you back!
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
Hey! I'm enthralled by your dragons' names - what language is that? I've tried googling some and can't find anything. Or is it a conlang you constructed? [emoji=skydancer star size=2]
Hey! I'm enthralled by your dragons' names - what language is that? I've tried googling some and can't find anything. Or is it a conlang you constructed?
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14