Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] MagicHats' Quests
Just a thread to write down my quests'n'things as well as track progress on them. Not all of my quests and challenges need their own threads, so this is where I stick the ones that aren't necessarily grand, as well as link the ones that do have specific threads.

Quests without threads

Quest: You have Beautiful eyes
Collect eleven Naomi descendant hatchlings, but they have to have primal eye types and be differing elements from each other (such that I get one for each element that has primal eyes).

Completion: 6/11

Quest: I've connected the dots!
Have a Naomi hatchling from each of Willow's actively breeding children

Completion: N/A - Depends on how many of Willow's kids will have kids, and that may be subject to change.

Legacy has more information in her bio.

Quest: Time to punch out the Gods
Have a lvl 25 dragon for each element

Completion: 9/11

Quest: Strength training
Train a number of dragons to being lvl 25

Completion: ?/13

Dragons with some levels: Ohm, Brie, Aku, Duke, Seraphine, Farain, Lilith, Gau, Veselm, Meztli

Dragons with no levels: Astraea, Agate

Quest: The largest house
Expand my lair to the fullest

Completion: 125/210 Lair slots

Quest: The biggest basement
Expand my Hibernal den to the fullest

Completion: 303/405 Den spots
Almost done with den tasks!
Just a thread to write down my quests'n'things as well as track progress on them. Not all of my quests and challenges need their own threads, so this is where I stick the ones that aren't necessarily grand, as well as link the ones that do have specific threads.

Quests without threads

Quest: You have Beautiful eyes
Collect eleven Naomi descendant hatchlings, but they have to have primal eye types and be differing elements from each other (such that I get one for each element that has primal eyes).

Completion: 6/11

Quest: I've connected the dots!
Have a Naomi hatchling from each of Willow's actively breeding children

Completion: N/A - Depends on how many of Willow's kids will have kids, and that may be subject to change.

Legacy has more information in her bio.

Quest: Time to punch out the Gods
Have a lvl 25 dragon for each element

Completion: 9/11

Quest: Strength training
Train a number of dragons to being lvl 25

Completion: ?/13

Dragons with some levels: Ohm, Brie, Aku, Duke, Seraphine, Farain, Lilith, Gau, Veselm, Meztli

Dragons with no levels: Astraea, Agate

Quest: The largest house
Expand my lair to the fullest

Completion: 125/210 Lair slots

Quest: The biggest basement
Expand my Hibernal den to the fullest

Completion: 303/405 Den spots
Almost done with den tasks!
Quests / Challenges with threads

Jungle virus - a nuzlocke that i've abandoned after a certain point. May be subject to being started again at a future date

Thistles and Thorns - A legacy challenge that has been on a hiatus due to school affairs among other issues.
Quests / Challenges with threads

Jungle virus - a nuzlocke that i've abandoned after a certain point. May be subject to being started again at a future date

Thistles and Thorns - A legacy challenge that has been on a hiatus due to school affairs among other issues.