Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | It Takes A Village - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MixyFox I'll add you now! And I'm glad you like her, she had a rough start to life but I love her, I'm glad she has a good home!
@MixyFox I'll add you now! And I'm glad you like her, she had a rough start to life but I love her, I'm glad she has a good home!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Ava, Lithium, and Fawna were all curled lazily around their nest in the nesting grounds. Ava had to admit it was a lot less stressful to care for a nest when you could divide the work among three dragons instead of two, or only one. She’d had plenty of time over the past several days to get up and stretch, have a meal, and even chat with other dragons around the oasis. So far this was definitely the most relaxing nest she’d had. She hoped that didn’t mean the hatchlings would bring nothing but chaos once they hatched to make up for it. Thunder rumbled gently outside and the sound of the rain hitting the ground had lulled Lithium to sleep, but Ava and Fawna were chatting quietly when Fawna first noticed one the eggs beginning to twitch. She was about to nudge Lithium awake when a loud clap of thunder shook the nest and Lithium bolted upright, staring around wide-eyed. But the storm outside was forgotten when he saw the egg rocking back and forth. The three dragons gathered around excitedly, waiting for the hatchlings to emerge. But the egg seemed intent on taking its sweet time. It continued rocking, but no cracks appeared. After a few minutes, Ava set back. “Looks like it’s going to be a little while,” she said. The storm was still raging outside, and the hatchlings young enough to still be in the nesting grounds huddled under their parents. They all heard a loud crash, and the ground shuddered under them. Ava heard someone yelling outside, and a minute later several soaking wet dragons rushed into the nesting grounds. Ava could see past them that one of the few trees around the camp had come crashing down. Several of the dragons who had been in its path had sprinted into the nesting grounds for safety. Among them was [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57251753]Valor[/url], who quickly went back out to make sure no one had been caught under the tree. And the whole time, the one egg gently rocked. Ava turned her attention back to the nest, but the eggs were fine. The second egg hadn’t even begun to move yet. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] A short while later Valor returned, followed by a few other dragons. No one had been caught under the tree when it fell, but several dragons had been near it, and they bore scrapes and cuts from the falling branches. With the addition of the new dragons, the nesting grounds was quite crowded, and beginning to feel uncomfortably warm. Ava returned to her eggs. The second egg had also begun to rock, and they both now had a tiny crack on one side, no thicker than a spider’s silk. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56581282]Augusta[/url] pushed her way through the crowd to Ava, but her face fell when she saw her old friend with Fawna and Lithium again. Still, she came up to join Ava watching her eggs. “Are you okay?” Ava asked distractedly. “I heard some dragons were injured by the branches when the tree fell.” “Just a few scrapes,” Augusta replied. Ava pulled her attention away from the nest to look at her friend. She nuzzled Augusta’s shoulder, and pulled some leaves out of her thick fur. “I’m glad you’re safe,” she said. There was the sound of another crack, but far too quiet to be lightning. Ava glanced around, but Augusta exclaimed “Look!” and pointed with her snout to the eggs. They had gained more and larger cracks, and one had fallen on its side. Lithium looked excitedly at Ava, his feet pushing into the ground impatiently like a cat’s. Finally the egg split open. For a moment nothing happened. Then out walked a black and purple Tundra boy. Augusta snorted in surprise. “He looks like he’s been walking for days!” Sure enough, the baby was steadier on his feed than Ava had ever seen before. The boy walked, barely stumbling, straight over to Lithium before tripping and falling into his dad’s paws. Lithium laughed, thrilled to finally meet his son. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59019085][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=150&auth=c8b3e817d309a54dbfa516c928cdda368e6fedc6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Several dragons Ava hadn’t realized were watching laughed, and chatted quietly with each other about how cute the little boy was. Ava wished it was less crowded, but with the storm still raging they had nowhere else to go. Ava turned at the sound of a shrill squeak to see a second Tundra, this one grey and purple, sitting looking surprised among the fragments of her egg. Ava laughed and curled around the baby. “Did you get out of there faster than you thought, little one?” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59019086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=129&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=92&auth=157af7481a614487033851b3d580ec1307a86417&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] A few hours later, the storm was slowing down and the nesting grounds had mostly cleared out. Augusta was among the first to leave, and many had followed after her. Ava was relieved not to have any spectators over her nest. Fawna had left when the storm abated to find them all some food, so only Ava and Lithium were left with the hatchlings. While she was gone, Ava and Lithium decided to name the girl Flora, after her. Fawna was delighted to hear this, and spent the rest of the evening flying in knots over the nest. They decided to name the boy Ion, after his dad and in honor of his being born in the Shifting Expanse. And so together the small new family drifted to sleep, happy to all be together at last. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge @komichi @MixyFox Ion and Flora will be available for adoption once they grow up! Cassius and Silas from Ava's previous nest are also still available.
Ava, Lithium, and Fawna were all curled lazily around their nest in the nesting grounds. Ava had to admit it was a lot less stressful to care for a nest when you could divide the work among three dragons instead of two, or only one. She’d had plenty of time over the past several days to get up and stretch, have a meal, and even chat with other dragons around the oasis. So far this was definitely the most relaxing nest she’d had. She hoped that didn’t mean the hatchlings would bring nothing but chaos once they hatched to make up for it.

Thunder rumbled gently outside and the sound of the rain hitting the ground had lulled Lithium to sleep, but Ava and Fawna were chatting quietly when Fawna first noticed one the eggs beginning to twitch. She was about to nudge Lithium awake when a loud clap of thunder shook the nest and Lithium bolted upright, staring around wide-eyed. But the storm outside was forgotten when he saw the egg rocking back and forth.

The three dragons gathered around excitedly, waiting for the hatchlings to emerge. But the egg seemed intent on taking its sweet time. It continued rocking, but no cracks appeared. After a few minutes, Ava set back. “Looks like it’s going to be a little while,” she said. The storm was still raging outside, and the hatchlings young enough to still be in the nesting grounds huddled under their parents. They all heard a loud crash, and the ground shuddered under them. Ava heard someone yelling outside, and a minute later several soaking wet dragons rushed into the nesting grounds.

Ava could see past them that one of the few trees around the camp had come crashing down. Several of the dragons who had been in its path had sprinted into the nesting grounds for safety. Among them was Valor, who quickly went back out to make sure no one had been caught under the tree.

And the whole time, the one egg gently rocked. Ava turned her attention back to the nest, but the eggs were fine. The second egg hadn’t even begun to move yet.

4DfRBUJ.png

A short while later Valor returned, followed by a few other dragons. No one had been caught under the tree when it fell, but several dragons had been near it, and they bore scrapes and cuts from the falling branches. With the addition of the new dragons, the nesting grounds was quite crowded, and beginning to feel uncomfortably warm.

Ava returned to her eggs. The second egg had also begun to rock, and they both now had a tiny crack on one side, no thicker than a spider’s silk. Augusta pushed her way through the crowd to Ava, but her face fell when she saw her old friend with Fawna and Lithium again. Still, she came up to join Ava watching her eggs. “Are you okay?” Ava asked distractedly. “I heard some dragons were injured by the branches when the tree fell.” “Just a few scrapes,” Augusta replied. Ava pulled her attention away from the nest to look at her friend. She nuzzled Augusta’s shoulder, and pulled some leaves out of her thick fur. “I’m glad you’re safe,” she said.

There was the sound of another crack, but far too quiet to be lightning. Ava glanced around, but Augusta exclaimed “Look!” and pointed with her snout to the eggs. They had gained more and larger cracks, and one had fallen on its side. Lithium looked excitedly at Ava, his feet pushing into the ground impatiently like a cat’s. Finally the egg split open. For a moment nothing happened. Then out walked a black and purple Tundra boy. Augusta snorted in surprise. “He looks like he’s been walking for days!” Sure enough, the baby was steadier on his feed than Ava had ever seen before. The boy walked, barely stumbling, straight over to Lithium before tripping and falling into his dad’s paws. Lithium laughed, thrilled to finally meet his son.

dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=150&auth=c8b3e817d309a54dbfa516c928cdda368e6fedc6&dummyext=prev.png

Several dragons Ava hadn’t realized were watching laughed, and chatted quietly with each other about how cute the little boy was. Ava wished it was less crowded, but with the storm still raging they had nowhere else to go. Ava turned at the sound of a shrill squeak to see a second Tundra, this one grey and purple, sitting looking surprised among the fragments of her egg. Ava laughed and curled around the baby. “Did you get out of there faster than you thought, little one?”

dragon?age=0&body=129&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=92&auth=157af7481a614487033851b3d580ec1307a86417&dummyext=prev.png

4DfRBUJ.png

A few hours later, the storm was slowing down and the nesting grounds had mostly cleared out. Augusta was among the first to leave, and many had followed after her. Ava was relieved not to have any spectators over her nest. Fawna had left when the storm abated to find them all some food, so only Ava and Lithium were left with the hatchlings. While she was gone, Ava and Lithium decided to name the girl Flora, after her. Fawna was delighted to hear this, and spent the rest of the evening flying in knots over the nest. They decided to name the boy Ion, after his dad and in honor of his being born in the Shifting Expanse. And so together the small new family drifted to sleep, happy to all be together at last.

4DfRBUJ.png

@SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge @komichi @MixyFox

Ion and Flora will be available for adoption once they grow up! Cassius and Silas from Ava's previous nest are also still available.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Lithium stood at the top of the road leading out into the desert, claws tearing anxiously at the dirt. Anyone could tell he was ready to be off. Ava knew he loved his new hatchlings, as well as his new friends, but he obviously wasn't one for settling down in one spot for a while. Fawna rushed up behind Ava, frantically checking to make sure she had all of her possessions. "Are you sure you won't come with us?" the green Spiral asked as they caught up to Lithium. "Yeah," the Tundra added, "We'd have so much more fun if you would!" "I'm sure." Ava replied. "My place is here, with my kids, and my family. I sure will miss you two though." The three dragons embraced, breathing in each others' scent one last time. Flora and Ion approached to say goodbye to their dad and Fawna. They were now nearly as big as their parents, and would soon decide if they too wanted to leave the Oasis. Lithium and Fawna promised to send letters and gifts whenever they could, and then they were off. Ava and her two children stood and watched them descend into the desert, in search of new adventures. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge @komichi @MixyFox Nice short goodbye this time! Ion and Flora are available for adoption, along with Cassius from the previous nest. I'm looking for Ava's next mate, so if you have one to suggest/offer, let me know!
Lithium stood at the top of the road leading out into the desert, claws tearing anxiously at the dirt. Anyone could tell he was ready to be off. Ava knew he loved his new hatchlings, as well as his new friends, but he obviously wasn't one for settling down in one spot for a while.

Fawna rushed up behind Ava, frantically checking to make sure she had all of her possessions. "Are you sure you won't come with us?" the green Spiral asked as they caught up to Lithium. "Yeah," the Tundra added, "We'd have so much more fun if you would!"

"I'm sure." Ava replied. "My place is here, with my kids, and my family. I sure will miss you two though." The three dragons embraced, breathing in each others' scent one last time.

Flora and Ion approached to say goodbye to their dad and Fawna. They were now nearly as big as their parents, and would soon decide if they too wanted to leave the Oasis. Lithium and Fawna promised to send letters and gifts whenever they could, and then they were off. Ava and her two children stood and watched them descend into the desert, in search of new adventures.

4DfRBUJ.png

@SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge @komichi @MixyFox

Nice short goodbye this time! Ion and Flora are available for adoption, along with Cassius from the previous nest. I'm looking for Ava's next mate, so if you have one to suggest/offer, let me know!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@wolfprintssc [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59287433] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/592875/59287433_350.png[/img] [/url] If you’re interested in Jacorey from my 100 hatchling challenge, you’re welcome to him!
@wolfprintssc

59287433_350.png

If you’re interested in Jacorey from my 100 hatchling challenge, you’re welcome to him!
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad I'd love to have him! How let me know how much you'd like for him.
@SakuraDryad I'd love to have him! How let me know how much you'd like for him.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@wolfprintssc: you can have him for free, as soon as he’s an adult I’ll send him over! If you have any males you’re looking to rehome, I’d love to do a swap for a future mate for Nightfall :)
@wolfprintssc: you can have him for free, as soon as he’s an adult I’ll send him over! If you have any males you’re looking to rehome, I’d love to do a swap for a future mate for Nightfall :)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad Feel free to take your pick of males from my Sales tab! The two Tundra boys are offspring from my challenge, and the butterfly Faes at the end of the tab would be aunts/uncles to the first nest Ava hatched!
@SakuraDryad Feel free to take your pick of males from my Sales tab! The two Tundra boys are offspring from my challenge, and the butterfly Faes at the end of the tab would be aunts/uncles to the first nest Ava hatched!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@wolfprintsSC

hiya! i havent read through everything yet but its looking good as far as ive read!
could i be added to the pinglist??
@wolfprintsSC

hiya! i havent read through everything yet but its looking good as far as ive read!
could i be added to the pinglist??
@Yawmi Absolutely!
@Yawmi Absolutely!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@SakuraDryad Are you still interested in doing a swap for Jacobey?
@SakuraDryad Are you still interested in doing a swap for Jacobey?
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7