@GoldenRidge Of course!
@GoldenRidge Of course!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Tashi was spending a lot of time in the nesting grounds with Ava and Ancient, watching over their new nest. She was very excited about the prospect of having new and younger siblings around. Ava had to admit she was a big help to have around, and was very careful around the eggs and the tiny hatchlings in the nesting ground. Today all three of them were there, curled around the nest and chatting casually. Tashi was the first to spot movement. “Mom! Look! It’s moving!” The egg was indeed moving, and not just one but all three of them! As though the babies inside the eggs felt like they didn’t have a moment to lose, all three of them were already beginning to crack. Ancient shifted his large body to be out of the way and allow the eggs some more space. Faster than Ava had ever seen, all of the eggs and cracked open from inside and out came a band of three little Tundra boys. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58400509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=176&auth=f94e402e7ffdaaa9edf43ba4c58d1e8f47bbd498&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58400510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=177&auth=356c59cb1b0e99c0f9b07895857d0078f25cc290&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58400511][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=6&auth=d033a7569e54096a46a9d887d555c89951996aca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] “Whoa!” Tashi exclaimed. “That was fast!” Even having just hatched, the three boys were already clumsily trying to climb on top of each other. Ava nudged them towards her belly, and curled around them to keep them warm. Ancient nodded quietly. Ava was surprised to see that he still remained stoic, when he had seemed so excited about the prospect of having hatchlings. No matter. She turned her attention back to the hatchlings. Ancient was an adult, and he would have to sort his feelings out on his own. Tashi was excitedly turning circles in the air over the nest. “Can I name one of them Mama?” she asked. Ava nodded, as did Ancient, who added, “But I’d like to name the oldest Aster, after my mother, if that’s alright with you.” Ava agreed, but Tashi looked crestfallen. “Aw, I wanted to name him Silas,” she said, curling around the boy with silvery wings. Ancient looked confused. “No, this one was the first hatched,” he protested, pointing towards the darkest of the three. They both looked to Ava, who was just as confused as the other two. They spent at least 15 minutes arguing over which of the boys was the oldest, but weren’t able to come to an agreement. They had been born so fast that no one could say for sure. In the end, they settled on Aster, Silas, and Cassius for the three brothers. The boys, meanwhile, had taken a nap and were now fully awake, chasing each other around the nest and pouncing on any stray tails that happened to be within their reach. Tashi was fully absorbed in watching her small brothers, while Ancient seemed lost in his own thoughts. Ava was content letting each member of the family do their own thing, and she easily drifted to sleep surrounded by her loved ones. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge All three hatchlings will be up for adoption when they grow up! Tashi is still available, as are three from the first nest which I am this close to exalting if I can't find anyone who wants them.
Tashi was spending a lot of time in the nesting grounds with Ava and Ancient, watching over their new nest. She was very excited about the prospect of having new and younger siblings around. Ava had to admit she was a big help to have around, and was very careful around the eggs and the tiny hatchlings in the nesting ground. Today all three of them were there, curled around the nest and chatting casually. Tashi was the first to spot movement.

“Mom! Look! It’s moving!” The egg was indeed moving, and not just one but all three of them! As though the babies inside the eggs felt like they didn’t have a moment to lose, all three of them were already beginning to crack. Ancient shifted his large body to be out of the way and allow the eggs some more space. Faster than Ava had ever seen, all of the eggs and cracked open from inside and out came a band of three little Tundra boys.

dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=176&auth=f94e402e7ffdaaa9edf43ba4c58d1e8f47bbd498&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=177&auth=356c59cb1b0e99c0f9b07895857d0078f25cc290&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=6&auth=d033a7569e54096a46a9d887d555c89951996aca&dummyext=prev.png

“Whoa!” Tashi exclaimed. “That was fast!” Even having just hatched, the three boys were already clumsily trying to climb on top of each other. Ava nudged them towards her belly, and curled around them to keep them warm. Ancient nodded quietly. Ava was surprised to see that he still remained stoic, when he had seemed so excited about the prospect of having hatchlings. No matter. She turned her attention back to the hatchlings. Ancient was an adult, and he would have to sort his feelings out on his own.

Tashi was excitedly turning circles in the air over the nest. “Can I name one of them Mama?” she asked. Ava nodded, as did Ancient, who added, “But I’d like to name the oldest Aster, after my mother, if that’s alright with you.” Ava agreed, but Tashi looked crestfallen. “Aw, I wanted to name him Silas,” she said, curling around the boy with silvery wings. Ancient looked confused. “No, this one was the first hatched,” he protested, pointing towards the darkest of the three. They both looked to Ava, who was just as confused as the other two.

They spent at least 15 minutes arguing over which of the boys was the oldest, but weren’t able to come to an agreement. They had been born so fast that no one could say for sure. In the end, they settled on Aster, Silas, and Cassius for the three brothers.

The boys, meanwhile, had taken a nap and were now fully awake, chasing each other around the nest and pouncing on any stray tails that happened to be within their reach. Tashi was fully absorbed in watching her small brothers, while Ancient seemed lost in his own thoughts. Ava was content letting each member of the family do their own thing, and she easily drifted to sleep surrounded by her loved ones.

4DfRBUJ.png
@SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge

All three hatchlings will be up for adoption when they grow up! Tashi is still available, as are three from the first nest which I am this close to exalting if I can't find anyone who wants them.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

Love the lore for these guys, love how they hatched at same time and no one could figure out who wad first. XD
@WolfprintsSC

Love the lore for these guys, love how they hatched at same time and no one could figure out who wad first. XD
Ava looked up and saw Ancient approaching from across the clearing, with Cassius and Silas at this side. She had known this day would come ever since she met Ancient, but she still wasn't looking forward to it. The always-somber Imperial approached her, and nuzzled her shoulder fondly. "I'm sorry my dear," he said softly, "but it has to be today. I have but this off as long as I can reasonably excuse, and I cannot delay any longer." Ava knew he was right. Their sons had long since reached their adult size. Aster had already left the oasis to make his own life in the Sunbeam Ruins to the north. Their sons did not need him anymore, and he had an obligation to fulfill. Ava nodded. "I have enjoyed our time together so much, but I know you have to continue on. I wish you could stay, but I understand why you can't." Cassius nodded seriously, but Silas buried his head in his father's shoulder. "We'll miss you Dad," he said softly. The family quietly said their goodbyes. Cassius and Silas stood close, leaning on each other. "If you meet Athos there," Ava asked shyly, "please send him my love, and let him know that his kids are doing well." Ancient nodded. "I will. But now I must be going. The Stormcather awaits me." Ava tried not to resent the eagerness she could hear in his voice. He had waited for this day for years, she knew. She and her boys would be just fine on their own. They had a whole clan full of caring dragons to make sure of it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge Sorry it's been so long since my last updated - real life caught up to me for a bit. Ancient is off to serve the Stormcatcher as has been his lifelong dream, and I'm looking for Ava's next mate! Cassius and Silas are still available for adoption, as well as Tashi and 3 of the 4 from Ava's first nest.
Ava looked up and saw Ancient approaching from across the clearing, with Cassius and Silas at this side. She had known this day would come ever since she met Ancient, but she still wasn't looking forward to it.

The always-somber Imperial approached her, and nuzzled her shoulder fondly. "I'm sorry my dear," he said softly, "but it has to be today. I have but this off as long as I can reasonably excuse, and I cannot delay any longer." Ava knew he was right. Their sons had long since reached their adult size. Aster had already left the oasis to make his own life in the Sunbeam Ruins to the north. Their sons did not need him anymore, and he had an obligation to fulfill.

Ava nodded. "I have enjoyed our time together so much, but I know you have to continue on. I wish you could stay, but I understand why you can't." Cassius nodded seriously, but Silas buried his head in his father's shoulder. "We'll miss you Dad," he said softly.

The family quietly said their goodbyes. Cassius and Silas stood close, leaning on each other. "If you meet Athos there," Ava asked shyly, "please send him my love, and let him know that his kids are doing well." Ancient nodded. "I will. But now I must be going. The Stormcather awaits me."

Ava tried not to resent the eagerness she could hear in his voice. He had waited for this day for years, she knew. She and her boys would be just fine on their own. They had a whole clan full of caring dragons to make sure of it.

4DfRBUJ.png

Sorry it's been so long since my last updated - real life caught up to me for a bit. Ancient is off to serve the Stormcatcher as has been his lifelong dream, and I'm looking for Ava's next mate! Cassius and Silas are still available for adoption, as well as Tashi and 3 of the 4 from Ava's first nest.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC
All good, irl first before a game. :)

Love this last lore part for Ava and Ancient, it is sad but really cool! <3
@WolfprintsSC
All good, irl first before a game. :)

Love this last lore part for Ava and Ancient, it is sad but really cool! <3
Ava had gone to the outskirts of the oasis in search of some tasty food, when she heard a faint cry. It sounded like a cry for help! Ava lifted her head and looked around, trying to pinpoint where the sound was coming from. A minute later she heard it again, and it seemed to be coming from the path down into the desert. Ava followed the sound. A few minutes later, she came across a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53593948]green Spiral with orange wings and markings. [/url]"Was it you crying for help?" Ava asked. "No," the Spiral replied, "I'm just passing through but I heard someone yelling. My name's Fawna." Just then they heard the cry again. Both dragons turned in the same direction. As they walked towards the sound Ava introduced herself. Fawna explained that she is a traveling dragon, and had just come from some time in the Plagued Verdant. As the two dragons came around a boulder they found themselves facing an exceptionally fluffy Tundra who appeared to be stuck to a large cactus. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52538225] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525383/52538225_350.png[/img] [/url] Ava quietly smirked, but Fawna burst into laughter. "It's not funny!" wailed the Tundra. "I'm stuck!" He tried to pull away, and Ava could hear his fur start to tear. "Don't pull, you'll just make it worse!" Ava warned him. She moved closer for a better look. His fur appeared to be tangled among the cactus spines. "How did this even happen?" Fawna asked. The Tundra looked bashful. "I've never seen a cactus before...." he said. "Well now you've seen more of one than you probably want to!" Ava interrupted. "I'll run back to the oasis. We'll need something to soften up your fur to get you unstuck." Fawna offered to wait with him, so Ava headed back to the oasis in search of something to grease up the poor Tundra's fur. About half an hour later she was back with a leaf pouch full of a very slimy but surprisingly fragrant poultice that [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=199475&tab=dragon&did=54432418]Aibrean[/url] had mixed up, all the while laughing hysterically. By the time Ava returned, Fawna and the Tundra were chatting like old friends. As Ava approached, the Tundra said, "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before. My name's Lithium. I've never been to the Shifting Expanse before, and I guess I got a little overexcited about the local wildlife." Ava introduced herself as she carefully spread Aibrean's salve over Lithium's fur. While the three dragons waited for it to seep into his thick fur, Lithium told Ava and Fawna about his previous adventures in traveling. It was nearly dark by the time Lithium was finally detached from the cactus, so Ava invited them both back to the oasis to spend the night. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] A few days later Lithium and Fawna were still at the oasis, and the three had become extremely close. Ava spent nearly all of her time with the two visiting dragons. On the sixth day after they arrived when Lithium went to go find dinner for the three of them, Ava finally confided in Fawna. "Lithium is such a sweetheart," she started. "He's really cute too, but I know you guys will be leaving soon. I wish I could go with you, but my place is here." Fawna looked at Ava astonished. "Do you mean you've been pining after him all this time? Why didn't you say something?" Ava shook her head. "It just seemed awkward. I don't want to ruin my friendship with him, and I didn't know what you would say..." "Did you think I would mind?" asked Fawna. "It's not like that at all! Nothing would make me happier than the two of you having a nest together, as long as you don't mind me being a third wheel once they hatch." Relief poured over Ava, but she quickly shushed Fawna as she saw Lithium returning with food. Fawna quickly ate her share, the stretched and said "Well I've had a long day, I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight you two!" Fawna winked at Ava as she walked off. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/5/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] A few hours later, Fawna peeked into the nesting grounds. Ava smiled at her, but Lithium asked "How did you know we'd be here?" sounding confused. Fawna just laughed and moved over to join them on their nest. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @SakuraDryad @dransnake @TheNightsSecret @GoldenRidge Sorry it's a bit late but I hope you like this chapter, it was a lot of fun to write!
Ava had gone to the outskirts of the oasis in search of some tasty food, when she heard a faint cry. It sounded like a cry for help! Ava lifted her head and looked around, trying to pinpoint where the sound was coming from. A minute later she heard it again, and it seemed to be coming from the path down into the desert. Ava followed the sound.

A few minutes later, she came across a green Spiral with orange wings and markings. "Was it you crying for help?" Ava asked. "No," the Spiral replied, "I'm just passing through but I heard someone yelling. My name's Fawna." Just then they heard the cry again. Both dragons turned in the same direction. As they walked towards the sound Ava introduced herself. Fawna explained that she is a traveling dragon, and had just come from some time in the Plagued Verdant.

As the two dragons came around a boulder they found themselves facing an exceptionally fluffy Tundra who appeared to be stuck to a large cactus.

52538225_350.png

Ava quietly smirked, but Fawna burst into laughter. "It's not funny!" wailed the Tundra. "I'm stuck!" He tried to pull away, and Ava could hear his fur start to tear. "Don't pull, you'll just make it worse!" Ava warned him. She moved closer for a better look. His fur appeared to be tangled among the cactus spines. "How did this even happen?" Fawna asked. The Tundra looked bashful. "I've never seen a cactus before...." he said.

"Well now you've seen more of one than you probably want to!" Ava interrupted. "I'll run back to the oasis. We'll need something to soften up your fur to get you unstuck." Fawna offered to wait with him, so Ava headed back to the oasis in search of something to grease up the poor Tundra's fur. About half an hour later she was back with a leaf pouch full of a very slimy but surprisingly fragrant poultice that Aibrean had mixed up, all the while laughing hysterically.

By the time Ava returned, Fawna and the Tundra were chatting like old friends. As Ava approached, the Tundra said, "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before. My name's Lithium. I've never been to the Shifting Expanse before, and I guess I got a little overexcited about the local wildlife." Ava introduced herself as she carefully spread Aibrean's salve over Lithium's fur. While the three dragons waited for it to seep into his thick fur, Lithium told Ava and Fawna about his previous adventures in traveling. It was nearly dark by the time Lithium was finally detached from the cactus, so Ava invited them both back to the oasis to spend the night.

4DfRBUJ.png

A few days later Lithium and Fawna were still at the oasis, and the three had become extremely close. Ava spent nearly all of her time with the two visiting dragons. On the sixth day after they arrived when Lithium went to go find dinner for the three of them, Ava finally confided in Fawna. "Lithium is such a sweetheart," she started. "He's really cute too, but I know you guys will be leaving soon. I wish I could go with you, but my place is here." Fawna looked at Ava astonished. "Do you mean you've been pining after him all this time? Why didn't you say something?" Ava shook her head. "It just seemed awkward. I don't want to ruin my friendship with him, and I didn't know what you would say..." "Did you think I would mind?" asked Fawna. "It's not like that at all! Nothing would make me happier than the two of you having a nest together, as long as you don't mind me being a third wheel once they hatch." Relief poured over Ava, but she quickly shushed Fawna as she saw Lithium returning with food. Fawna quickly ate her share, the stretched and said "Well I've had a long day, I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight you two!" Fawna winked at Ava as she walked off.

4DfRBUJ.png

2healthy_0dead.png

A few hours later, Fawna peeked into the nesting grounds. Ava smiled at her, but Lithium asked "How did you know we'd be here?" sounding confused. Fawna just laughed and moved over to join them on their nest.

4DfRBUJ.png

Sorry it's a bit late but I hope you like this chapter, it was a lot of fun to write!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC
No problem and omg I love this chapter! <3
@WolfprintsSC
No problem and omg I love this chapter! <3
@WolfprintsSC

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@WolfprintsSC

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon.
I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
@komichi Of course, thanks for stopping by!
@komichi Of course, thanks for stopping by!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC
This is very cute, can I be put on the pinglist, please?
(Also, I had to pick up Tashi! She's perfect.)
@WolfprintsSC
This is very cute, can I be put on the pinglist, please?
(Also, I had to pick up Tashi! She's perfect.)
Challenge Threads:
Against the Wheel - XXX (Breeding)
The Curse of the Savage Grail (Fodderlocke)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7