Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Familiar Hatchery Club 3.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@TwilitRaven I've completed my Spirit of Plague pair! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58913734] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589138/58913734_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58586411] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585865/58586411_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to move my claim up to a hard claim on the hurricane herald and put a soft claim on the cragward custodian. Thank you!
@TwilitRaven I've completed my Spirit of Plague pair!

58913734_350.png

58586411_350.png

I'd like to move my claim up to a hard claim on the hurricane herald and put a soft claim on the cragward custodian. Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

They look amazing! Congratulations!
@3idolon

They look amazing! Congratulations!
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
D'aahh, thank you @woolly [emoji=heart size=1]
D'aahh, thank you @woolly
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Hello friends! I sincerely apologize for my rather lengthy absence over the past month, I've been having a pretty rough time with mental health and some other personal issues, but I've finally found some actually helpful counseling which is nice and am getting back into a regular schedule now that classes have started again, so I can actually get things updated for you guys once more! It may take me a bit to work through the stuff I've missed, but I look forward to breeding some more awesome familiar dragons with everyone!
Hello friends! I sincerely apologize for my rather lengthy absence over the past month, I've been having a pretty rough time with mental health and some other personal issues, but I've finally found some actually helpful counseling which is nice and am getting back into a regular schedule now that classes have started again, so I can actually get things updated for you guys once more! It may take me a bit to work through the stuff I've missed, but I look forward to breeding some more awesome familiar dragons with everyone!
OY2CZgk.png
@twilitraven

I’m so glad to see you back and I’m happy to hear your feeling better. Since there is quite a bit to update and I still have access to the scrying generator if you could gather up some links to the scrys not listed I would be happy to help work through some of them to help you out.
@twilitraven

I’m so glad to see you back and I’m happy to hear your feeling better. Since there is quite a bit to update and I still have access to the scrying generator if you could gather up some links to the scrys not listed I would be happy to help work through some of them to help you out.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
Alright, everything should be updated on the members list, congrats to everyone who completed a pair, and that would be great @woolly, I will gather those links soon.

@ThePlasticTree @pythonesque
Let me know which of you would like the dainty wavehopper, and if you'd like I actually have a female with the right colors and a few other dergs that could help you out!
Alright, everything should be updated on the members list, congrats to everyone who completed a pair, and that would be great @woolly, I will gather those links soon.

@ThePlasticTree @pythonesque
Let me know which of you would like the dainty wavehopper, and if you'd like I actually have a female with the right colors and a few other dergs that could help you out!
OY2CZgk.png
@TwilitRaven giving the wave hopper project to Pythonesque lol
@TwilitRaven giving the wave hopper project to Pythonesque lol
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ThePlasticTree
Alrighty, let me know if there's another project you'd like to claim!
@ThePlasticTree
Alrighty, let me know if there's another project you'd like to claim!
OY2CZgk.png
Last call for people who have yet to reconfirm whether or not they're continuing their projects before they are released to be unclaimed, I'll wait until Friday to remove them, so please let me know if you'd still like your projects before then, and please have at least one pair in your lair for the project!

@BlueCoriander - Abyss Striker
@DemonChild77 - Cinder Nymph
@Farfelee - Amberwing Waveskimmer
@GardenOfRoses - Anomalous Nekomata
@GriffinGem - Nature Sprite
@Hikaruna - Cheerful Residue
@KalynaAnne - Black Dwarf Unicorn
@Kawaiicoco789 - Aurora Pangolin
@mayanaz - Bamboo Phytocat
@Meirya - Aspen Gall Dryad, Granite Guardian
@Pyrrhuloxia - Cardinal Hippogriff, Boran Veteran
@Sleepery - Algae Bottom Slarg
@Sprill0 - Aer Phantom
@Starrylane - Bubble Brook Gecko
@Wulfgang - Anomalous Skink
@XxSwiftwaterxX - Ichor Nymph
Last call for people who have yet to reconfirm whether or not they're continuing their projects before they are released to be unclaimed, I'll wait until Friday to remove them, so please let me know if you'd still like your projects before then, and please have at least one pair in your lair for the project!

@BlueCoriander - Abyss Striker
@DemonChild77 - Cinder Nymph
@Farfelee - Amberwing Waveskimmer
@GardenOfRoses - Anomalous Nekomata
@GriffinGem - Nature Sprite
@Hikaruna - Cheerful Residue
@KalynaAnne - Black Dwarf Unicorn
@Kawaiicoco789 - Aurora Pangolin
@mayanaz - Bamboo Phytocat
@Meirya - Aspen Gall Dryad, Granite Guardian
@Pyrrhuloxia - Cardinal Hippogriff, Boran Veteran
@Sleepery - Algae Bottom Slarg
@Sprill0 - Aer Phantom
@Starrylane - Bubble Brook Gecko
@Wulfgang - Anomalous Skink
@XxSwiftwaterxX - Ichor Nymph
OY2CZgk.png
@TwilitRaven
I realized you had soft claimed Dainty Waverhopper after claiming them. I hope I'm not stepping on your toes! I would definitely appreciate a female with the right colors -- I have a few dragons I picked up to try to breed and was waiting on their cooldown, but they should be good to try now.
@TwilitRaven
I realized you had soft claimed Dainty Waverhopper after claiming them. I hope I'm not stepping on your toes! I would definitely appreciate a female with the right colors -- I have a few dragons I picked up to try to breed and was waiting on their cooldown, but they should be good to try now.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21