and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
I got my first gene drop yesterday in Forgotten Cave, I'm not sure when it dropped, but I'm guessing around battle 400. And today I've reached 2,000 battles in Ghostlight! I've trained and exalted 250 fodder dragons in 5 days, the most on one day was 90. I'm pretty proud of myself. c:
I got my first gene drop yesterday in Forgotten Cave, I'm not sure when it dropped, but I'm guessing around battle 400. And today I've reached 2,000 battles in Ghostlight! I've trained and exalted 250 fodder dragons in 5 days, the most on one day was 90. I'm pretty proud of myself. c:
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Made it to 2k battles in Forgotten Cave! Hoping to get to 3 or 4k tomorrow.
Made it to 2k battles in Forgotten Cave! Hoping to get to 3 or 4k tomorrow.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Mad respect to you! I think I would lose my mind keeping track of that many battles.
Mad respect to you! I think I would lose my mind keeping track of that many battles.
Woo! First venue to 5k battles! I'm getting closer. xD
Woo! First venue to 5k battles! I'm getting closer. xD

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
It's been a while since I've updated this thread, but I've been making progress. Volcanic Vents has been especially nice with drops. :')
It's been a while since I've updated this thread, but I've been making progress. Volcanic Vents has been especially nice with drops. :')

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
This is so ambitious wow!!! I’m so impressed! How exactly are you tracking how many battles you do? I think I’d lose count too often even with a tracker lol
This is so ambitious wow!!! I’m so impressed! How exactly are you tracking how many battles you do? I think I’d lose count too often even with a tracker lol
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd

I have a counter on my phone. There are some times when I've switched tabs while in the coli, and when I come back it's like "Did I record that battle?", but I think I'm doing a good job of keeping track. xD
@Noddddd

I have a counter on my phone. There are some times when I've switched tabs while in the coli, and when I come back it's like "Did I record that battle?", but I think I'm doing a good job of keeping track. xD

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Woah o.o ! Omg this is so epic ~ I wish you the best of luck with your quest, may the luck be with your team [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Also, I've seen your spreadsheet, it's very well put together. As I am starting my own 365 days adventure, I would like to ask you.. Would it okay if I borrowed it to keep track over my progess as well? [i]I've made my own spreadsheet but it is far from this well put together as yours.[/i] I understand if you wish to keep it to yourself, I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask [emoji=new friend size=1]
Woah o.o ! Omg this is so epic ~ I wish you the best of luck with your quest, may the luck be with your team

Also, I've seen your spreadsheet, it's very well put together.
As I am starting my own 365 days adventure, I would like to ask you.. Would it okay if I borrowed it to keep track over my progess as well? I've made my own spreadsheet but it is far from this well put together as yours. I understand if you wish to keep it to yourself, I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay

Ah, thank you! My team needs all the luck they can get. :')

You can totally use the sheet! I really don't mind. ^^
@HollowBay

Ah, thank you! My team needs all the luck they can get. :')

You can totally use the sheet! I really don't mind. ^^

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
1 2 3