Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
ok thank you!
ok thank you!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Spending long periods of time perched in a tree smelling vinegar and waiting for the ground to dry out isn't exactly Fazluna's idea of fun, so when she finally climbs down, she's achey and rather grumpy. While she doesn't have quite as much food as she'd like, this whole area is destroyed by the 'volcano' anyway, so there's nothing for it but to keep moving, which she does, after spending a few minutes stretching. After a while, she's settled into a determined trudge with the mantra running through her head in time with her steps 'Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar...'

At some point another dragon approaches her, but she really doesn't care. Forming alliances hasn't really been her thing throughout this experience, and sees no reason to start now. Without breaking stride, she swings her offering bag, swats him out of the way and keeps on moving. 'Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar...'

My, I think Fazluna needs a bit of decent sleep or something!!
Spending long periods of time perched in a tree smelling vinegar and waiting for the ground to dry out isn't exactly Fazluna's idea of fun, so when she finally climbs down, she's achey and rather grumpy. While she doesn't have quite as much food as she'd like, this whole area is destroyed by the 'volcano' anyway, so there's nothing for it but to keep moving, which she does, after spending a few minutes stretching. After a while, she's settled into a determined trudge with the mantra running through her head in time with her steps 'Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar...'

At some point another dragon approaches her, but she really doesn't care. Forming alliances hasn't really been her thing throughout this experience, and sees no reason to start now. Without breaking stride, she swings her offering bag, swats him out of the way and keeps on moving. 'Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar, Gotta get to the Pillar...'

My, I think Fazluna needs a bit of decent sleep or something!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@snek
perfect timing! i would love to loot agate, if you don't mind.
@snek
perfect timing! i would love to loot agate, if you don't mind.
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Ohh poor agate! I'm excited to see umber move forward to the final four though, I think I'm gonna set my hopes on him. Go team! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDA7Sca.png[/img]
Ohh poor agate! I'm excited to see umber move forward to the final four though, I think I'm gonna set my hopes on him. Go team! ZDA7Sca.png
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Cvthedral [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio][b]Umber[/b] jogs right past a ruined bakery cart and has to do a u-turn, curious. When he gets back to it, he spots someone else's offering sack. Whoever it belonged to must have been knocked out! He'll just lean over that there snapped-in-half wagon wheel and reach in-- --Oh, heck! There's nothing of value inside! And there go half of his secret goodies from his own offering bag, tumbling down into a pile of flour and splinters. [b]Umber[/b] loses 99 Lace Lantana and one Longneck Mender. Guess the hosts will be giving those to [b]Agate[/b] now. Well, it was worth a shot. He'd better get moving again before someone gets any bright ideas about knocking him out.[/quote]
@Cvthedral
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
Umber jogs right past a ruined bakery cart and has to do a u-turn, curious. When he gets back to it, he spots someone else's offering sack. Whoever it belonged to must have been knocked out! He'll just lean over that there snapped-in-half wagon wheel and reach in--

--Oh, heck! There's nothing of value inside! And there go half of his secret goodies from his own offering bag, tumbling down into a pile of flour and splinters. Umber loses 99 Lace Lantana and one Longneck Mender. Guess the hosts will be giving those to Agate now.

Well, it was worth a shot. He'd better get moving again before someone gets any bright ideas about knocking him out.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
umber, you’re really letting us down right now.
umber, you’re really letting us down right now.

mwa82103691.png
[center][size=6][b][u]DAY 4[/b][/u][/size][/center] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...two Wind dragons arguing over whether because clouds make up much of the sky as we know it, and clouds are made of condensing water getting big enough to drop back to earth, that when it rains or snows, the sky is, in fact, falling. We return to the Hungry Games after what seems like an unusually long night. While we were away, one dragon received a special gift in the form of [b]99 uncarved kitchen countertops, 1 reason to change all your legal documents, and 1 religious bug.[/b] But I know you're not here to hear about that, so let's move on! The four who are left are nearly to the Pillar! They're coming up to it now, three from the south and one from the west, and I suspect they're all almost to the point where they'll be in eyesight of each other! I can't tell you how tense I am, folks. I've bitten my claws almost to the quick! As the lone dragon charging down the slope leading toward the base of the Pillar, [b]Umber[/b] appears to be taking no notice of anything but the great stone tower ahead of him. He's dashing down a path lined with rock candy and surrounded by pea plant trellises, ignoring their bounty as he passes by! Oh, that's a risky move. Earthshaker's been known to give smaller blessings for those who don't show up with as much food as others have done, and [b]Umber[/b] is already down some spectator gifts and part of his endgame value! Is he willing to take the hit if it means he can take home the glory? We'll never know! He's charged straight into a snowcone cart, and at the speed he was going, there's no stopping him now! [b]Umber[/b] and the cart are flipping end over end! His tail is tangled in a wheel and the umbrella has snapped shut over his head! Syrup and ice and syrupy ice are everywhere! I can barely see him beneath the delicious frozen rainbow. What an ending for [b]Umber[/b]! Fork will be sure to make sure he gets plenty of hot water bottles [color=red]at the medical tent.[/color] That brings us to our last three, who have definitely spotted each other! Watching their progress now is like watching a cartoon. [b]Nem[/b] grabs [b]Fazluna's[/b] tail and flings her backward! [b]Braziliante[/b] leaps over [b]Fazluna's[/b] rolling form to dance up a series of rocks and take a flying leap that lands her in front of [b]Nem![/b] And now [b]Fazluna's[/b] up and running again--no, don't stop to look at your onion ring--and she throws a mostly intact head of cabbage at [b]Braziliante,[/b] who flops flat on her face, leaving room for [b]Nem[/b] to take the lead. [b]Fazluna[/b] isn't willing to give up after all these trials and tribulations. She screams and races for [b]Nem[/b], hoping to swing the bag into her legs--but here's [b]Braziliante[/b] zipping along like an arrow, pouring on the speed her bigger opponents simply can't muster! She kicks her feet out just before crashing into [b]Nem[/b], sending her tumbling to the side. It's all [b]Braziliante[/b] and [b]Fazluna[/b] now, while [b]Nem[/b] struggles to right herself! Wait. Wait, what's that? Is that a giant marrow? [b]Nem[/b] has landed in a courgette patch and she's got a [i]whopper[/i] of a weapon! She's hoisting it high overhead--and it's airborne! It's airborne, and it's flying toward [b]Fazluna[/b] with all the strength a Guardian can muster! [b]Braziliante[/b] sees her chance to get ahead-- And [b]Fazluna[/b] makes a fantastic vertical leap, leaving [b]Braziliante[/b] to get taken down by the zooming zucchini! What terrible timing! [b]Braziliante[/b] is down, and I don't think she's getting back up. She's [color=red]out of the Hungry Games.[/color] Oh, that's sad. [b]Fazluna[/b] and [b]Nem[/b] have wised up and split to opposite sides of the Pillar now, hoping to stay away from each other as long as possible on this, the final run to Earthshaker. We'll be back tonight with more of their progress. I can't even deliver more news right now, faithful listeners. My heart is beating too fast. Let's go to commercial, and when I come back, I'll tell you all about the brand new moving picture and how it's sweeping Sornieth--and I know you can't wait to hear about it, because this one actually comes [i]with sound![/i] It's almost as exciting as the Hungry... ------------------------------------ @Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia @kijauni ---------------------------------- [center][b]22 PLAYERS DOWN. 2 REMAIN ACTIVE.[/b] Braziliante and Umber have been knocked out. -------------------------------------- [i]Well, there's only one post left to go! The final announcement will come with prize values and gift announcements, so please, get ready to think of goodies. I will give everyone until the end of Saturday to ask for their prizes. This includes anyone who hasn't gotten back to me after the first round! After that, my involvement in the games will be completely closed, as I have RL things and other FR events to attend.[/i]
DAY 4
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...two Wind dragons arguing over whether because clouds make up much of the sky as we know it, and clouds are made of condensing water getting big enough to drop back to earth, that when it rains or snows, the sky is, in fact, falling.

We return to the Hungry Games after what seems like an unusually long night. While we were away, one dragon received a special gift in the form of 99 uncarved kitchen countertops, 1 reason to change all your legal documents, and 1 religious bug. But I know you're not here to hear about that, so let's move on!

The four who are left are nearly to the Pillar! They're coming up to it now, three from the south and one from the west, and I suspect they're all almost to the point where they'll be in eyesight of each other! I can't tell you how tense I am, folks. I've bitten my claws almost to the quick!

As the lone dragon charging down the slope leading toward the base of the Pillar, Umber appears to be taking no notice of anything but the great stone tower ahead of him. He's dashing down a path lined with rock candy and surrounded by pea plant trellises, ignoring their bounty as he passes by! Oh, that's a risky move. Earthshaker's been known to give smaller blessings for those who don't show up with as much food as others have done, and Umber is already down some spectator gifts and part of his endgame value! Is he willing to take the hit if it means he can take home the glory?

We'll never know! He's charged straight into a snowcone cart, and at the speed he was going, there's no stopping him now! Umber and the cart are flipping end over end! His tail is tangled in a wheel and the umbrella has snapped shut over his head! Syrup and ice and syrupy ice are everywhere! I can barely see him beneath the delicious frozen rainbow. What an ending for Umber! Fork will be sure to make sure he gets plenty of hot water bottles at the medical tent.

That brings us to our last three, who have definitely spotted each other! Watching their progress now is like watching a cartoon. Nem grabs Fazluna's tail and flings her backward! Braziliante leaps over Fazluna's rolling form to dance up a series of rocks and take a flying leap that lands her in front of Nem! And now Fazluna's up and running again--no, don't stop to look at your onion ring--and she throws a mostly intact head of cabbage at Braziliante, who flops flat on her face, leaving room for Nem to take the lead.

Fazluna isn't willing to give up after all these trials and tribulations. She screams and races for Nem, hoping to swing the bag into her legs--but here's Braziliante zipping along like an arrow, pouring on the speed her bigger opponents simply can't muster! She kicks her feet out just before crashing into Nem, sending her tumbling to the side. It's all Braziliante and Fazluna now, while Nem struggles to right herself!

Wait. Wait, what's that? Is that a giant marrow? Nem has landed in a courgette patch and she's got a whopper of a weapon! She's hoisting it high overhead--and it's airborne! It's airborne, and it's flying toward Fazluna with all the strength a Guardian can muster! Braziliante sees her chance to get ahead--

And Fazluna makes a fantastic vertical leap, leaving Braziliante to get taken down by the zooming zucchini! What terrible timing! Braziliante is down, and I don't think she's getting back up. She's out of the Hungry Games. Oh, that's sad.

Fazluna and Nem have wised up and split to opposite sides of the Pillar now, hoping to stay away from each other as long as possible on this, the final run to Earthshaker. We'll be back tonight with more of their progress.

I can't even deliver more news right now, faithful listeners. My heart is beating too fast. Let's go to commercial, and when I come back, I'll tell you all about the brand new moving picture and how it's sweeping Sornieth--and I know you can't wait to hear about it, because this one actually comes with sound! It's almost as exciting as the Hungry...
@Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia
@kijauni
22 PLAYERS DOWN. 2 REMAIN ACTIVE.
Braziliante and Umber have been knocked out.
Well, there's only one post left to go! The final announcement will come with prize values and gift announcements, so please, get ready to think of goodies. I will give everyone until the end of Saturday to ask for their prizes. This includes anyone who hasn't gotten back to me after the first round! After that, my involvement in the games will be completely closed, as I have RL things and other FR events to attend.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
so close! i’m happy we made it this far!
so close! i’m happy we made it this far!

mwa82103691.png
Euclase is cheering from the medical tent to see Nem make it this far, and so am I! Though Nem will probably be sending Agate and Braziliante apology notes once the game’s over- she’s the sort of dragon who’d feel guilty after the fact for throwing things at them.
Euclase is cheering from the medical tent to see Nem make it this far, and so am I! Though Nem will probably be sending Agate and Braziliante apology notes once the game’s over- she’s the sort of dragon who’d feel guilty after the fact for throwing things at them.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
Fazluna was nearing the pillar now - almost there! So focused was she that she almost didn't notice the other dragon - two dragons!! - also arriving. A flurry of moves, all pure instinct and determination (if you ask her later, she won't be able to tell you exactly what happened here) and she's finally at the pillar and climbing. She's aware that Nem is also climbing but is happy to bide her time until an appropriate opportunity comes along - or to simply get to the top first.

OMG so exciting!!!!!
Fazluna was nearing the pillar now - almost there! So focused was she that she almost didn't notice the other dragon - two dragons!! - also arriving. A flurry of moves, all pure instinct and determination (if you ask her later, she won't be able to tell you exactly what happened here) and she's finally at the pillar and climbing. She's aware that Nem is also climbing but is happy to bide her time until an appropriate opportunity comes along - or to simply get to the top first.

OMG so exciting!!!!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43