Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@/Dragonfruiteen

We don't have to do RP if you don't want to, but I saw your little note the other day and didn't want to write Olivine in a way you didn't like XD

I can just say that Riku didn't know what hit her if you'd prefer that, since an action scene like that might be kinda hard to rp :o
@/Dragonfruiteen

We don't have to do RP if you don't want to, but I saw your little note the other day and didn't want to write Olivine in a way you didn't like XD

I can just say that Riku didn't know what hit her if you'd prefer that, since an action scene like that might be kinda hard to rp :o
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Small note in passing: I'm not posting another update tonight because I need to get some more sleep than I have been, so y'all have extra time. Will resume in the morning!
Small note in passing: I'm not posting another update tonight because I need to get some more sleep than I have been, so y'all have extra time. Will resume in the morning!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TheAwesoMew

Oh, I appreciate that! I don't mind someone being like "Olivine shoved them into the lava and ran away, then tripped and fell in herself" or something like that. Sometimes there's not a lot of time to RP, or someone doesn't want to, and so you just go with what the simulator says But someone wrote a whole encounter with her, including dialogue that she certainly wouldn't have used and behavior that didn't fit her well, without asking first or even mentioning me, and so I was a little irritated about that.

And I do actually have an idea of what I want to write, on Olivine's part, so I'll probably start working on that in a few minutes here ^^

Thank you so much for your consideration on this, I really do appreciate it :)
@TheAwesoMew

Oh, I appreciate that! I don't mind someone being like "Olivine shoved them into the lava and ran away, then tripped and fell in herself" or something like that. Sometimes there's not a lot of time to RP, or someone doesn't want to, and so you just go with what the simulator says But someone wrote a whole encounter with her, including dialogue that she certainly wouldn't have used and behavior that didn't fit her well, without asking first or even mentioning me, and so I was a little irritated about that.

And I do actually have an idea of what I want to write, on Olivine's part, so I'll probably start working on that in a few minutes here ^^

Thank you so much for your consideration on this, I really do appreciate it :)
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
After collecting some candy and cabbages - nothing like a bit of variety, right?! - Fazluna set off from the candy hill again, searching for more food. She hadn't found anything of interest when there was a deep, ominous rumbling and the ground began to shake. Quickly, she scanned the area to determine any points of safety or defence, to be ready for whatever new threat was about to appear.

Soon, a hill burst forth from the ground, spewing forth 'dirt' and 'lava'. Not ideal, but the tree it was then; she clambered up and settled into a safe nook, getting a good view of the carnage below.

As the 'lava' swirled past the base of the tree, the pungent smell of vinegar filled her nostrils, overpowering the smell of the onion ring. As her mind cleared, she realised that it must have some sort of magical properties and had been affecting her thoughts and actions since she'd taken it. That was an uncomfortable thought. Slowly, she took it off her neck and was about to drop it into the swirling 'lava' below, then hesitated. If it was real lava, that would (probably) destroy the ring - not to mention incinerating the tree she was in - but with this stuff, it might not. Changing her mind she carefully put the ring into an inner pocket of her collection bag. Earthshaker would know what to do about it... and who knew, it might yet be useful...
After collecting some candy and cabbages - nothing like a bit of variety, right?! - Fazluna set off from the candy hill again, searching for more food. She hadn't found anything of interest when there was a deep, ominous rumbling and the ground began to shake. Quickly, she scanned the area to determine any points of safety or defence, to be ready for whatever new threat was about to appear.

Soon, a hill burst forth from the ground, spewing forth 'dirt' and 'lava'. Not ideal, but the tree it was then; she clambered up and settled into a safe nook, getting a good view of the carnage below.

As the 'lava' swirled past the base of the tree, the pungent smell of vinegar filled her nostrils, overpowering the smell of the onion ring. As her mind cleared, she realised that it must have some sort of magical properties and had been affecting her thoughts and actions since she'd taken it. That was an uncomfortable thought. Slowly, she took it off her neck and was about to drop it into the swirling 'lava' below, then hesitated. If it was real lava, that would (probably) destroy the ring - not to mention incinerating the tree she was in - but with this stuff, it might not. Changing her mind she carefully put the ring into an inner pocket of her collection bag. Earthshaker would know what to do about it... and who knew, it might yet be useful...
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
The moment Olivine felt the rumbling earth, she knew there was about to be trouble. She flared her wings, ready to take off from the treacherous ground, but then a massive volcano rose up, spewing cookies and some weird red liquid that was moving way too fast to be actual lava. She took one look at the cookie-filled sky and decided it would be safer to stay on the ground.

Olivine sprinted away from the volcano and the swiftly flowing lava. It wasn't long before she was surrounded, fleeing down a quickly-narrowing stretch of bare earth with fake lava closing in from either side. She picked up the pace, confident she would be able to outrun it, when suddenly she realized there was another dragon in front of her.

She didn't recognize the Skydancer, but whoever they were, they were blocking her escape! Olivine came to a quick decision. She didn't want to hurt anyone, but right now it was every dragon for themself. Besides, she told herself, the hosts don't want anyone to be seriously injured. Whatever that "lava" is, I'm sure it's not that dangerous.

Olivine flared her wings and charged, roaring, at the strange dragon. She slammed into them with so much force that she nearly lost her own balance and would have gone right into the lava as well if she hadn't caught herself at the last moment. Feeling triumphant and slightly guilty, she kept running. Olivine would have easily evaded the rest of the lava, except she wasn't watching her step and tripped over something laying in the path. With a dismayed yelp, she tumbled head over talons right into the lava.

@TheAwesoMew is this alright?
The moment Olivine felt the rumbling earth, she knew there was about to be trouble. She flared her wings, ready to take off from the treacherous ground, but then a massive volcano rose up, spewing cookies and some weird red liquid that was moving way too fast to be actual lava. She took one look at the cookie-filled sky and decided it would be safer to stay on the ground.

Olivine sprinted away from the volcano and the swiftly flowing lava. It wasn't long before she was surrounded, fleeing down a quickly-narrowing stretch of bare earth with fake lava closing in from either side. She picked up the pace, confident she would be able to outrun it, when suddenly she realized there was another dragon in front of her.

She didn't recognize the Skydancer, but whoever they were, they were blocking her escape! Olivine came to a quick decision. She didn't want to hurt anyone, but right now it was every dragon for themself. Besides, she told herself, the hosts don't want anyone to be seriously injured. Whatever that "lava" is, I'm sure it's not that dangerous.

Olivine flared her wings and charged, roaring, at the strange dragon. She slammed into them with so much force that she nearly lost her own balance and would have gone right into the lava as well if she hadn't caught herself at the last moment. Feeling triumphant and slightly guilty, she kept running. Olivine would have easily evaded the rest of the lava, except she wasn't watching her step and tripped over something laying in the path. With a dismayed yelp, she tumbled head over talons right into the lava.

@TheAwesoMew is this alright?
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@/Dragonfruiteen that looks great! I don't have time to respond tonight, but I'll get my part up in the morning :D
@/Dragonfruiteen that looks great! I don't have time to respond tonight, but I'll get my part up in the morning :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][b][u][size=6]NIGHT 3[/size][/b][/u][/center] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...freezing cold tonight, so be sure to turn your taps on enough to drip all night long. You'll avoid a sky-high plumbing bill, and those poor Water and Ice dragons who have to come out on a chilly day and fix it will thank you. Today's game sees that famous spectator generosity continuing with another gift for one of our lucky dragons! There's not many left, so it's extra fortunate for whoever the recipient was! It looks like we've got [b]a friend on the mend[/b] and [b]99 flowers that aren't as full of holes as the name implies[/b]. Will the owner hold on to them, or will someone snatch them? [b]Umber[/b] isn't doing so hot tonight. He's so rattled by the volcano's appearance that he's got butterfingers! The hatchet he found in a stump next to a henhouse on his way to the Pillar would've been useful if he hadn't fumbled it onto his offering sack and slit a hole in the bag. That food loss is gonna reduce his prize value by 10%. What bad timing! [b]Nem[/b] and [b]Agate[/b] both know they need to gather more food to bring to Earthshaker before they can race to the Pillar. It's a knockdown, dragout battle for bagels as they meet at the bakery cart--oh, the draconity! Rolls and donuts fly through the air in between bouts of slapping and clawing at each other. Clawfuls of flour puff into dust clouds as they try to blind each other! But it looks like [b]Agate[/b] is struggling--she's a healer, not a fighter--and down she goes, clotheslined by a cake pan strip. She's gonna have a sore neck when she wakes up [color=red]in the medical tent.[/color] In the meantime, [b]Nem[/b] is packing absolutely everything into her bag, no matter how small. She's not taking any chances! [b]Fazluna[/b] barely even pauses as [b]Sahiz[/b] approaches her on her way to the Pillar, swinging her offering bag straight into his abdomen with a snarl. Stars burst to life in his eyesight as the wind leaves his lungs with a hard [i]whoosh[/i], and when he falls, she steps right over him as if he were nothing but a stone. When Fork comes to collect him and [color=red]take him to the medical tent[/color]--she's pretty sure he cracked a rib, after all--all he can do is groan. [b]Braziliante[/b] quietly hums a sad tune as she walks on, heading over hill and under tree. I can't help but wonder whether she misses some of the dragons that were taken out by the volcano yesterday. After all, its appearance did make the Feldspar Farms a lonelier place. But the road to the Pillar is now calling, and she must away before the others can beat her there, stopping only to pluck a few fish out of a silvery stream. Knife's little trick must have put fires under their feet! There'll be no more dawdling for [i]these[/i] dragons, I can tell you that much. Are you prepared for the Night of the Nocturne? Have you gathered all the colorful gunk you can, or are you short on supplies? If you are, let Benny's Brewing Bonanza do the work for you! For a low, low price, you too can have all the purple sludge and red goo you'll need to come out of the holiday season with all the latest fashion trends and...[/quote] ------------------------------------ @Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia @kijauni ------------------------------------ [center][b]22 PLAYERS DOWN. 4 REMAIN ACTIVE.[/b] Agate and Sahiz have been knocked out.[/center] -------------------------------------
NIGHT 3
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...freezing cold tonight, so be sure to turn your taps on enough to drip all night long. You'll avoid a sky-high plumbing bill, and those poor Water and Ice dragons who have to come out on a chilly day and fix it will thank you.

Today's game sees that famous spectator generosity continuing with another gift for one of our lucky dragons! There's not many left, so it's extra fortunate for whoever the recipient was! It looks like we've got a friend on the mend and 99 flowers that aren't as full of holes as the name implies. Will the owner hold on to them, or will someone snatch them?

Umber isn't doing so hot tonight. He's so rattled by the volcano's appearance that he's got butterfingers! The hatchet he found in a stump next to a henhouse on his way to the Pillar would've been useful if he hadn't fumbled it onto his offering sack and slit a hole in the bag. That food loss is gonna reduce his prize value by 10%. What bad timing!

Nem and Agate both know they need to gather more food to bring to Earthshaker before they can race to the Pillar. It's a knockdown, dragout battle for bagels as they meet at the bakery cart--oh, the draconity! Rolls and donuts fly through the air in between bouts of slapping and clawing at each other. Clawfuls of flour puff into dust clouds as they try to blind each other! But it looks like Agate is struggling--she's a healer, not a fighter--and down she goes, clotheslined by a cake pan strip. She's gonna have a sore neck when she wakes up in the medical tent. In the meantime, Nem is packing absolutely everything into her bag, no matter how small. She's not taking any chances!

Fazluna barely even pauses as Sahiz approaches her on her way to the Pillar, swinging her offering bag straight into his abdomen with a snarl. Stars burst to life in his eyesight as the wind leaves his lungs with a hard whoosh, and when he falls, she steps right over him as if he were nothing but a stone. When Fork comes to collect him and take him to the medical tent--she's pretty sure he cracked a rib, after all--all he can do is groan.

Braziliante quietly hums a sad tune as she walks on, heading over hill and under tree. I can't help but wonder whether she misses some of the dragons that were taken out by the volcano yesterday. After all, its appearance did make the Feldspar Farms a lonelier place. But the road to the Pillar is now calling, and she must away before the others can beat her there, stopping only to pluck a few fish out of a silvery stream.

Knife's little trick must have put fires under their feet! There'll be no more dawdling for these dragons, I can tell you that much.

Are you prepared for the Night of the Nocturne? Have you gathered all the colorful gunk you can, or are you short on supplies? If you are, let Benny's Brewing Bonanza do the work for you! For a low, low price, you too can have all the purple sludge and red goo you'll need to come out of the holiday season with all the latest fashion trends and...

@Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia
@kijauni
22 PLAYERS DOWN. 4 REMAIN ACTIVE.
Agate and Sahiz have been knocked out.

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
may brazilianate get friend on the mend? (idk how that works sorry) thank you!
may brazilianate get friend on the mend? (idk how that works sorry) thank you!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Aww. Well, I figured that would happen eventually. Agate was probably doing her best to fight but just too hesitant about hurting Nem.
Aww. Well, I figured that would happen eventually. Agate was probably doing her best to fight but just too hesitant about hurting Nem.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Dinomatika

The spectator gifts are originally sent to a specific dragon. If you want to try to snatch some, you will have to tell me that you want to loot a dragon that has been knocked out--include the name of which dragon want to try looting--and I will tell you the results. Each player can only do this one time, so you'll have to choose carefully!
@Dinomatika

The spectator gifts are originally sent to a specific dragon. If you want to try to snatch some, you will have to tell me that you want to loot a dragon that has been knocked out--include the name of which dragon want to try looting--and I will tell you the results. Each player can only do this one time, so you'll have to choose carefully!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43