Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
Jordan nods in approval as he picks up the hint. Though his eyes are still recovering from onions being shoved in them, he can tell that the Saharath seems very... Swolen. "Ah, a true warrior" he says, sounding pleased. "Go on then, warriors need their rest." He then shuffled off, bumping into a pole as he went. A faint muttering about "Stupid poles jumping out of nowhere" could be heard as he wandered off in search of new "pupils".

@Cattington @ShadowWolfDeath @Deladria
Jordan nods in approval as he picks up the hint. Though his eyes are still recovering from onions being shoved in them, he can tell that the Saharath seems very... Swolen. "Ah, a true warrior" he says, sounding pleased. "Go on then, warriors need their rest." He then shuffled off, bumping into a pole as he went. A faint muttering about "Stupid poles jumping out of nowhere" could be heard as he wandered off in search of new "pupils".

@Cattington @ShadowWolfDeath @Deladria
[center][size=6][b][u]DAY 3[/b][/u][/center][/size] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...asked how she contributes to keeping unnecessary waste out of Sornieth's growing landfills, announced that she has never needed to use aluminum foil on her leftovers because she makes sure to eat everything in one night so she doesn't have any. This reporter wonders how high her antacid bill is. It's a bit of a quiet day, with many players getting discouraged and distracted from their true goal. At this rate, they may not be able to offer Earthshaker that comfortable boost in supplies they were meant to bring him! One player did receive [b]99 self-warming fruits[/b] and [b]99 combs you don't want to run through your fur[/b]--but will that be enough to get them back on track? [b]Fall[/b] could swear he's getting thinner by the day. For a farm, this place sure does seem to be low on food. He follows his nose all the way to a pile of candy topped by a sleeping [b]Fazluna[/b], who has the best-looking onion ring he's ever seen tied around her neck. Trying to be silent, he creeps forward, reaching out to grab it. A candy cane crunches under his foot. Snapping awake, [b]Fazluna[/b] snatches up the nearest thing--a woven licorice rope?--and tries to lasso him with it. [b]Fall[/b] trips over his own feet dodging it and lives up to his name by stumbling and rolling downhill, not stopping until he's flat on his belly in a plot of freshly smashed cabbages. [b]Fall is[/b] [color=red]out cold.[/color] [b]Agate[/b] might have been more rattled by that fall off the ledge than she first thought. She'd decided to go wandering to find a new and better source of food, but when she gets to the river, she sees her footprints and realizes she has no memory of this place. Hmm. [b]Sahiz[/b] couldn't be more delighted to run into [b]Erin[/b] again--and look, she's brought more friends! [b]Aequorea[/b] is still tagging along after that evening of ghost stories, and [b]Stardust[/b] and [b]Olivine[/b] are trudging along behind them. ... And if looks could kill, the grumpy glances those two are giving each other would be all it takes to win Dominance for the week. He'd better redirect that by proposing they go out and look for other players to knock out. Fish, fish, raw and wriggling, juicy sweet! It hurts a bit when they bite onto the end of her tail, but it makes a good worm-like lure when she sticks it in the water, so [b]Nem[/b] carries on gathering up scaly snacks for Earthshaker at the dragonmade pond. She just hopes there aren't any piranhas in there. [b]Braziliante[/b] is sick of hunting for food! It hasn't gotten her anywhere good since that first batch of meat. Why struggle with that when she can just take it from another player? (But not another Guardian, though. That incident with [b]Nem[/b] was embarrassing.) Time to get tracking! Being shaken off his feet and tumbling to the ground resulted in [b]Umber[/b] getting a bit banged up. [b]Riku[/b] knows nothing of his dastardly plot to take the camp and shows him some mercy, putting aside her search for food to help clean and dress the scrapes and cuts. [b]Vermello[/b] must be appealing to someone's bloodthirstier instincts. He wakes up to find a small first aid kit at his side. No doubt they'd like him to stay in and keep it up! With the help of these supplies, he stay strong enough to hold onto an extra Spectator Gift. A Fire Snapper got quite the shock today when their beloved pet rattlesnake began speaking! They had, in fact, been sold a Flamescale Lancer egg instead of the simple snake they were promised. Authorities are on the hunt now for the unscrupulous vendor, who...[/quote] ------------------------------- @Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia @kijauni ------------------------------ [center][b]12 PLAYERS DOWN. 12 REMAIN ACTIVE.[/b] Fall has been knocked out.[/center]
DAY 3

KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...asked how she contributes to keeping unnecessary waste out of Sornieth's growing landfills, announced that she has never needed to use aluminum foil on her leftovers because she makes sure to eat everything in one night so she doesn't have any. This reporter wonders how high her antacid bill is.

It's a bit of a quiet day, with many players getting discouraged and distracted from their true goal. At this rate, they may not be able to offer Earthshaker that comfortable boost in supplies they were meant to bring him! One player did receive 99 self-warming fruits and 99 combs you don't want to run through your fur--but will that be enough to get them back on track?

Fall could swear he's getting thinner by the day. For a farm, this place sure does seem to be low on food. He follows his nose all the way to a pile of candy topped by a sleeping Fazluna, who has the best-looking onion ring he's ever seen tied around her neck. Trying to be silent, he creeps forward, reaching out to grab it.

A candy cane crunches under his foot. Snapping awake, Fazluna snatches up the nearest thing--a woven licorice rope?--and tries to lasso him with it. Fall trips over his own feet dodging it and lives up to his name by stumbling and rolling downhill, not stopping until he's flat on his belly in a plot of freshly smashed cabbages. Fall is out cold.

Agate might have been more rattled by that fall off the ledge than she first thought. She'd decided to go wandering to find a new and better source of food, but when she gets to the river, she sees her footprints and realizes she has no memory of this place. Hmm.

Sahiz couldn't be more delighted to run into Erin again--and look, she's brought more friends! Aequorea is still tagging along after that evening of ghost stories, and Stardust and Olivine are trudging along behind them. ... And if looks could kill, the grumpy glances those two are giving each other would be all it takes to win Dominance for the week. He'd better redirect that by proposing they go out and look for other players to knock out.

Fish, fish, raw and wriggling, juicy sweet! It hurts a bit when they bite onto the end of her tail, but it makes a good worm-like lure when she sticks it in the water, so Nem carries on gathering up scaly snacks for Earthshaker at the dragonmade pond. She just hopes there aren't any piranhas in there.

Braziliante is sick of hunting for food! It hasn't gotten her anywhere good since that first batch of meat. Why struggle with that when she can just take it from another player? (But not another Guardian, though. That incident with Nem was embarrassing.) Time to get tracking!

Being shaken off his feet and tumbling to the ground resulted in Umber getting a bit banged up. Riku knows nothing of his dastardly plot to take the camp and shows him some mercy, putting aside her search for food to help clean and dress the scrapes and cuts.

Vermello must be appealing to someone's bloodthirstier instincts. He wakes up to find a small first aid kit at his side. No doubt they'd like him to stay in and keep it up! With the help of these supplies, he stay strong enough to hold onto an extra Spectator Gift.

A Fire Snapper got quite the shock today when their beloved pet rattlesnake began speaking! They had, in fact, been sold a Flamescale Lancer egg instead of the simple snake they were promised. Authorities are on the hunt now for the unscrupulous vendor, who...

@Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia
@kijauni
12 PLAYERS DOWN. 12 REMAIN ACTIVE.
Fall has been knocked out.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
...is Agate's blurb another LotR reference

Also I like how the snapper at the end doesn't realize their pet rattlesnake is a Serthis until it talks. The arms and human face/torso didn't give it away :P

Also I like how the snapper at the end doesn't realize their pet rattlesnake is a Serthis until it talks. The arms and human face/torso didn't give it away :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Braziliante is ashamed or the incident, that doesnt mean she hasnt learnt anything from it! she hides in the sky waiting for the right player to walk in... stealth is the way of the starcons!
Braziliante is ashamed or the incident, that doesnt mean she hasnt learnt anything from it! she hides in the sky waiting for the right player to walk in... stealth is the way of the starcons!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-11-30 21:18:24" ] ...is Agate's blurb another LotR reference[/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/650568989335879692/red-handed.png[/img] [quote]Also I like how the snapper at the end doesn't realize their pet rattlesnake is a Serthis until it talks. The arms and human face/torso didn't give it away :P[/quote] Honestly I just thought that made it even more silly [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-11-30 21:18:24:

red-handed.png
Quote:

Honestly I just thought that made it even more silly
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Dazed from what happened the previous night, Vermello wakes up to find everyone gone and sees a first aid kit by his side. He grins and wonders where the heck this came from. Looks like someone was generous enough to give me this. He yawned and was a bit pleased to find someone actually supported him. He was glad and used the materials inside to heal his wounds.

"Well someone wants me to win and that makes me feel even stronger," he talked to himself. He rubbed his eyes and proceeded to carry on with the day.
Dazed from what happened the previous night, Vermello wakes up to find everyone gone and sees a first aid kit by his side. He grins and wonders where the heck this came from. Looks like someone was generous enough to give me this. He yawned and was a bit pleased to find someone actually supported him. He was glad and used the materials inside to heal his wounds.

"Well someone wants me to win and that makes me feel even stronger," he talked to himself. He rubbed his eyes and proceeded to carry on with the day.
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
In the midst of her troubled dreams a sudden crack jolts Fazluna awake and she sees another dragon reaching towards her precious ring. Over my dead body!! She picks up the nearest thing to hand, which turns out to be a sticky rope and wields it like a cowboy. Of course, she's not a cowboy, so she doesn't actually make contact with him, let alone hurt or trap him, but nevermind. Before she's had enough time to reel the rope in and try again, Fall has fallen (over his own feet and to the bottom of the hill).

'Let that be a lesson to any who try and mess with me and my onion ring' she thinks with satisfaction. She looks around her and realises that the whole area is candy - she simply hadn't noticed in her flight from the nightmares. She settles down to lick the licorice from her paws. There was something else she had to do, what was it? Oh yes, collect food and deliver it to the Earthshaker. Well, she supposes she can continue doing that while protecting her ring...
In the midst of her troubled dreams a sudden crack jolts Fazluna awake and she sees another dragon reaching towards her precious ring. Over my dead body!! She picks up the nearest thing to hand, which turns out to be a sticky rope and wields it like a cowboy. Of course, she's not a cowboy, so she doesn't actually make contact with him, let alone hurt or trap him, but nevermind. Before she's had enough time to reel the rope in and try again, Fall has fallen (over his own feet and to the bottom of the hill).

'Let that be a lesson to any who try and mess with me and my onion ring' she thinks with satisfaction. She looks around her and realises that the whole area is candy - she simply hadn't noticed in her flight from the nightmares. She settles down to lick the licorice from her paws. There was something else she had to do, what was it? Oh yes, collect food and deliver it to the Earthshaker. Well, she supposes she can continue doing that while protecting her ring...
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
In contrast to the prior morning, Saharath woke NOT feeling great. But she did feel better. She’d slept the remainder of the day and through the night, and her condition had improved considerably, though she still could barely see out of her right eye. An aide confirmed she’d received more than one sting on that lid. Sharath hadn’t exactly been counting! She thanked the gods she wasn’t actually allergic! This was bad enough. Yep, she really hated bugs! So small, but so many, even a dragon wasn’t safe!

She looked around, and spotted Jordan about where she’d expected, snoring on his back. That was probably what woke her up! She wasn’t used to the sounds of other dragons at night so close together. She decided to get up and walk, try to shake off some of her stiffness.and talk to him later. Her fluid grace had not returned, but she felt she could manage, unless it got busier. A larger, fluffier blur resolved itself into Deera, also still sleeping. Must be earlier than she thought, or else he was really knocked out! She didn’t see Fall or Riku, and the others she hardly remembered from her brief encounters on opening day. She headed carefully over to the mess hall for food and news.

@Cattington @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @TheAwesoMew

In contrast to the prior morning, Saharath woke NOT feeling great. But she did feel better. She’d slept the remainder of the day and through the night, and her condition had improved considerably, though she still could barely see out of her right eye. An aide confirmed she’d received more than one sting on that lid. Sharath hadn’t exactly been counting! She thanked the gods she wasn’t actually allergic! This was bad enough. Yep, she really hated bugs! So small, but so many, even a dragon wasn’t safe!

She looked around, and spotted Jordan about where she’d expected, snoring on his back. That was probably what woke her up! She wasn’t used to the sounds of other dragons at night so close together. She decided to get up and walk, try to shake off some of her stiffness.and talk to him later. Her fluid grace had not returned, but she felt she could manage, unless it got busier. A larger, fluffier blur resolved itself into Deera, also still sleeping. Must be earlier than she thought, or else he was really knocked out! She didn’t see Fall or Riku, and the others she hardly remembered from her brief encounters on opening day. She headed carefully over to the mess hall for food and news.

@Cattington @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @TheAwesoMew

pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
(Not gonna post an rp post just yet...@cvthedral, would you be interested in RPing Umber and Riku's encounter?)
(Not gonna post an rp post just yet...@cvthedral, would you be interested in RPing Umber and Riku's encounter?)
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][size=6][b][u]ARENA EVENT[/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547693/54769234.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564334/56433399.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/552722/55272148.png[/img][/center] "Well! That's it then," Knife sighs, clapping her paws together. "I'm gettin' bored watching these pups squabble 'n fight instead of huntin' up some good food for Poprock. It's important to knock people out, but they gotta remember that ain't the only thing they're to be doin'. And also"--this she says to Fork with a nasty grin in place--"that they're not any one of 'em as scary as [i]I[/i] can be. Maybe they'll get back to business after I humble 'em a bit, huh?" Fork chuckles and gestures to a board full of bright red buttons. "Be my guest." "Do you really think it'll work?" Cookbook asks, nibbling a thumbclaw. "I still say we should've used food coloring and cheese. It looks better." "Aw, not that again. I told ya, that wouldn't get halfway before it cooled off again! Now, hush it. I want to hear all the screechin'." [center]***[/center] An enormous trap door hidden beneath part of the Farms begins to groan and rumble as it splits apart. Dirt and stones separate and tumble into the widening hole in the ground, and a cloud of dust rises up, obscuring the area. As it begins to clear, players get a glimpse of what exactly Knife meant during the first round by "having a little fun". There stands an enormous and skin-crawlingly foreboding black plaster volcano! It blows its top, then, spraying chocolate sandwich cookies into the air. In moments, the cookies are followed by a burst of red-tinted baking soda and vinegar 'lava', which then begins to rush over the sides of the volcano and run down toward the players. (The special effects bill for this game must be astronomical.) [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]Before I tell you about all the carnage down in the Farms, let me tell you what's up! High in the sky, it's [b]a pair of would-be carrier pigeons[/b] toting along [b]an unseen threat![/b] Which dragon will be "lucky" enough to get these? [b]Umber[/b] and [b]Sahiz[/b] screamed at the first rumblings and ran with a speed even [b]Olivine[/b] couldn't have topped during her charge toward the Pillar near the end of the last round. They get far enough away to be considered safe and collapse to the ground, sucking in deep breaths of air. Thinking quickly, [b]Fazluna[/b] manages to clamber up a very tall, very dead tree big enough to support her weight. The 'lava' rushes by down below, and she breathes a heavy sigh of relief. At least she can wait here until it dries up. [b]Nem[/b] blanches at the sight of the certain capital-D Doom that is the plaster volcano and takes to the air, hoping she won't get caught up in the oreoclastic cloud. She's lucky enough to get away with only a light dusting of crumbs. What fools the others were not to fly! [b]Vermello[/b] has just long enough to wonder if this is payback for all the desserts he's sneaked over the years before he's buried under a pile of chocolate sandwich cookies. Rather than letting him eat his way out and risk serious gastrointestinal distress and a possible sugar coma, Fork waits until the chaos is over to dig him out and [color=red]carry him off to the medical tent.[/color] [b]Stardust[/b] can't figure out which way to run with streams of the 'lava' surrounding him on two sides. He heads left, then right, and pauses to stare with horror at the thick foam threatening to rise around his paws. He darts back to the left again, tripping [b]Aequorea[/b], who had the good sense to just run away from the volcano altogether. [b]Aequorea[/b] falls sideways and into the 'lava' stream--but not before grabbing [b]Stardust[/b] by the mane, yanking him in as well and shouting "You won't go where I can't follow!" Fork rolls her eyes, [color=red]fishes them out, and takes them to the medical tent.[/color] [b]Agate[/b] pulls a sunfish out of her offering bag and holds it over her head like a shield as she runs, wincing every time she hears something bounce off the awkward-looking fish's flat body. She doesn't stop, though--no sandwich cookies are worth the risk of getting caught in the 'lava' flow. [b]Olivine[/b] is absolutely booking it away from the volcano's 'lava' flow when she realizes the path ahead has narrowed--and [b]Riku[/b] is in front of her! It's every dragon for themselves right now, so [b]Olivine[/b] shoves [b]Riku[/b] sideways and into the 'lava'. Unfortunately, [b]Riku's[/b] offering bag did not go with her. [b]Olivine[/b] trips over it and topples into the awful red foam right after her. They'll both have a temporary dye job when Fork comes to [color=red]whisk them away to the medical tent.[/color] [b]Braziliante[/b] was at the far edge of the volcano's reach and didn't really need to run. She did, however, come away from the event with a thick coating of chocolate crumbs clotting up their fur and feathers, and should probably look into getting a bath. Until then, she'll wait for everything to get quiet and then go back to gather some cookies. [b]Erin[/b] dives into a deep crack in the ground, hoping to avoid the lava flow. Unfortunately, the air down there isn't the best. Sometimes farm critters fall down there and, well... they can't always get back up. The stench-filled air makes her dizzy, and then severely nauseous. When Fork finds her an hour later, [b]Erin[/b] looks greener than her scarf and needs to be [color=red]taken to the medical tent[/color] for fresh air, ginger ale, and sleep. ... And maybe some soap. Rotting meat is only considered an acceptable perfume in the Plague lands. That was terrible, folks. Just terrible. Those still on the Farms are going to have to do a lot of thinking--and so will you! It's time for the Biweekly Brainteaser. Get out those puzzling caps and telephones, because we've got a doozy of a conundrum this time. As always, we'll take two callers, and whoever wins the most points gets...[/quote] -------------------------------------------------- @Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia @kijauni -------------------------------------------------- [center][b]18 PLAYERS DOWN. 6 REMAIN ACTIVE.[/b] Vermello, Stardust, Aequorea, Olivine, Riku, and Erin have been knocked out.[/center]
ARENA EVENT
54769234.png56433399.png55272148.png

"Well! That's it then," Knife sighs, clapping her paws together. "I'm gettin' bored watching these pups squabble 'n fight instead of huntin' up some good food for Poprock. It's important to knock people out, but they gotta remember that ain't the only thing they're to be doin'. And also"--this she says to Fork with a nasty grin in place--"that they're not any one of 'em as scary as I can be. Maybe they'll get back to business after I humble 'em a bit, huh?"

Fork chuckles and gestures to a board full of bright red buttons. "Be my guest."

"Do you really think it'll work?" Cookbook asks, nibbling a thumbclaw. "I still say we should've used food coloring and cheese. It looks better."

"Aw, not that again. I told ya, that wouldn't get halfway before it cooled off again! Now, hush it. I want to hear all the screechin'."

An enormous trap door hidden beneath part of the Farms begins to groan and rumble as it splits apart. Dirt and stones separate and tumble into the widening hole in the ground, and a cloud of dust rises up, obscuring the area. As it begins to clear, players get a glimpse of what exactly Knife meant during the first round by "having a little fun". There stands an enormous and skin-crawlingly foreboding black plaster volcano!

It blows its top, then, spraying chocolate sandwich cookies into the air. In moments, the cookies are followed by a burst of red-tinted baking soda and vinegar 'lava', which then begins to rush over the sides of the volcano and run down toward the players. (The special effects bill for this game must be astronomical.)

KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
Before I tell you about all the carnage down in the Farms, let me tell you what's up! High in the sky, it's a pair of would-be carrier pigeons toting along an unseen threat! Which dragon will be "lucky" enough to get these?

Umber and Sahiz screamed at the first rumblings and ran with a speed even Olivine couldn't have topped during her charge toward the Pillar near the end of the last round. They get far enough away to be considered safe and collapse to the ground, sucking in deep breaths of air.

Thinking quickly, Fazluna manages to clamber up a very tall, very dead tree big enough to support her weight. The 'lava' rushes by down below, and she breathes a heavy sigh of relief. At least she can wait here until it dries up.

Nem blanches at the sight of the certain capital-D Doom that is the plaster volcano and takes to the air, hoping she won't get caught up in the oreoclastic cloud. She's lucky enough to get away with only a light dusting of crumbs. What fools the others were not to fly!

Vermello has just long enough to wonder if this is payback for all the desserts he's sneaked over the years before he's buried under a pile of chocolate sandwich cookies. Rather than letting him eat his way out and risk serious gastrointestinal distress and a possible sugar coma, Fork waits until the chaos is over to dig him out and carry him off to the medical tent.

Stardust can't figure out which way to run with streams of the 'lava' surrounding him on two sides. He heads left, then right, and pauses to stare with horror at the thick foam threatening to rise around his paws. He darts back to the left again, tripping Aequorea, who had the good sense to just run away from the volcano altogether. Aequorea falls sideways and into the 'lava' stream--but not before grabbing Stardust by the mane, yanking him in as well and shouting "You won't go where I can't follow!" Fork rolls her eyes, fishes them out, and takes them to the medical tent.

Agate pulls a sunfish out of her offering bag and holds it over her head like a shield as she runs, wincing every time she hears something bounce off the awkward-looking fish's flat body. She doesn't stop, though--no sandwich cookies are worth the risk of getting caught in the 'lava' flow.

Olivine is absolutely booking it away from the volcano's 'lava' flow when she realizes the path ahead has narrowed--and Riku is in front of her! It's every dragon for themselves right now, so Olivine shoves Riku sideways and into the 'lava'. Unfortunately, Riku's offering bag did not go with her. Olivine trips over it and topples into the awful red foam right after her. They'll both have a temporary dye job when Fork comes to whisk them away to the medical tent.

Braziliante was at the far edge of the volcano's reach and didn't really need to run. She did, however, come away from the event with a thick coating of chocolate crumbs clotting up their fur and feathers, and should probably look into getting a bath. Until then, she'll wait for everything to get quiet and then go back to gather some cookies.

Erin dives into a deep crack in the ground, hoping to avoid the lava flow. Unfortunately, the air down there isn't the best. Sometimes farm critters fall down there and, well... they can't always get back up. The stench-filled air makes her dizzy, and then severely nauseous. When Fork finds her an hour later, Erin looks greener than her scarf and needs to be taken to the medical tent for fresh air, ginger ale, and sleep. ... And maybe some soap. Rotting meat is only considered an acceptable perfume in the Plague lands.

That was terrible, folks. Just terrible. Those still on the Farms are going to have to do a lot of thinking--and so will you! It's time for the Biweekly Brainteaser. Get out those puzzling caps and telephones, because we've got a doozy of a conundrum this time. As always, we'll take two callers, and whoever wins the most points gets...

@Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia
@kijauni
18 PLAYERS DOWN. 6 REMAIN ACTIVE.
Vermello, Stardust, Aequorea, Olivine, Riku, and Erin have been knocked out.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43