Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43
I'm about to pass out unconscious from need of sleep--there are THREE more spaces to fill, so please be sure that you count how many people are left after this message before submitting! If there are three (correct) forms already posted, slots are filled. If you see this and do not count three more signup forms afterward, there is a space.
I'm about to pass out unconscious from need of sleep--there are THREE more spaces to fill, so please be sure that you count how many people are left after this message before submitting! If there are three (correct) forms already posted, slots are filled. If you see this and do not count three more signup forms afterward, there is a space.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=SIGNUPS]@Snek [b]USERNAME:[/b] Sidegrinder [b]PLAYER ID#:[/b] #49416 [b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] Bilbo [b]DRAGON BBCODE:[/b] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38221882] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382219/38221882_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES:[/b] 1. THE GRAIN TRAIN 2. SEEDS OF CHANGE 3. DAIRY DELIGHTS [b]DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] He's currently rather fond of the various harvest fruit tarts that are being made, and has definitely prepared several this season. [b]DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Anything bland or of poor quality [b]DRAGON'S PERSONALITY:[/b] Sociable, kind, well-mannered, and quite generous - that's what most see in Bilbo. He's also a very curious and almost foolishly brave dragon, one who is occasionally drawn from his burrow by a thirst for adventure. His bio, along with him signing up for this game, can attest to this habit. [b]DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:[/b] - Reasonably skilled with a shortsword and knives - Not super fast or the most agile, but surprisingly strong and endurant - Quick thinker - Great puzzle solver - Amazing cook [b]ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?[/b] He's an obvious fandragon. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1][/quote]
SIGNUPS wrote:
@Snek

USERNAME: Sidegrinder
PLAYER ID#: #49416

DRAGON NAME: Bilbo
DRAGON BBCODE:

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES:

1. THE GRAIN TRAIN
2. SEEDS OF CHANGE
3. DAIRY DELIGHTS

DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: He's currently rather fond of the various harvest fruit tarts that are being made, and has definitely prepared several this season.

DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Anything bland or of poor quality

DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Sociable, kind, well-mannered, and quite generous - that's what most see in Bilbo. He's also a very curious and almost foolishly brave dragon, one who is occasionally drawn from his burrow by a thirst for adventure. His bio, along with him signing up for this game, can attest to this habit.

DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:

- Reasonably skilled with a shortsword and knives
- Not super fast or the most agile, but surprisingly strong and endurant
- Quick thinker
- Great puzzle solver
- Amazing cook

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? He's an obvious fandragon.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Sorry for the delay, RL got hectic, But thanks for hosting this event, I was a little unsure signing up for it, but it was a lot of fun!! Oh, and for the record:

Quote:
As Damek nears the Pillar, he suddenly notices the first aid camp off to the side and considers the amount of loot that may be stored there. Oh, what a quandary: to loot or not to loot?! Should he make that little detour and hope to pick up a little extra for the pot, but risk a confrontation and losing what he's got already? Or be satisfied with his takings so far and continue on to the pillar in all haste? Aaaargh, Damek hates decisions like this!!!

Thinking over recent events, he considers who he'd loot from, makes his decision .... and then the peace loving hippie wins out over the desire for more (or is it just the fear of losing anything he may already have?!) and Damek goes back to concentrating on getting to the Pillar before Pecan and Maroux.

But still... he'll always wonder if he should have looted...

@MusicAndMagic - you're lucky, I was going to loot from Echo!!

@Snek - you did an awesome job commentating, well done!

Sorry for the delay, RL got hectic, But thanks for hosting this event, I was a little unsure signing up for it, but it was a lot of fun!! Oh, and for the record:

Quote:
As Damek nears the Pillar, he suddenly notices the first aid camp off to the side and considers the amount of loot that may be stored there. Oh, what a quandary: to loot or not to loot?! Should he make that little detour and hope to pick up a little extra for the pot, but risk a confrontation and losing what he's got already? Or be satisfied with his takings so far and continue on to the pillar in all haste? Aaaargh, Damek hates decisions like this!!!

Thinking over recent events, he considers who he'd loot from, makes his decision .... and then the peace loving hippie wins out over the desire for more (or is it just the fear of losing anything he may already have?!) and Damek goes back to concentrating on getting to the Pillar before Pecan and Maroux.

But still... he'll always wonder if he should have looted...

@MusicAndMagic - you're lucky, I was going to loot from Echo!!

@Snek - you did an awesome job commentating, well done!

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
TWO SLOTS LEFT! Game 2 begins in a little bit, so get in while you can!
TWO SLOTS LEFT! Game 2 begins in a little bit, so get in while you can!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote]Not sure when actual cut off for signups is, and hope you get two new players. But if you don't, and you want the numbers, I'm happy to submit my girl Fazluna. She hasn't got any lore yet, but I'm sure I can work something out if it comes to that.[/quote] @snek: ok, here goes: USERNAME: Goldia PLAYER ID#: 362966 DRAGON NAME: Fazluna (Indian name derived from an Arabic word meaning 'desert flower') DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55169789] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551698/55169789_350.png[/img][/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Green Vegetables, Broken Molds, Superberries DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Roasted lizards DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Shrimp DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Fazluna is as per her name - sure she's pretty, sure she wears flowers in her hair. But make no mistake, she's fierce and determined, albeit a bit shy. She really wants to do well here, to help pay her clan back for adopting her a couple of months back. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She's actually quite young, so still developing her skill set, but she's agile, strong and a quick learner. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Fazluna belongs to the same clan as Damek, a recent competitor in the Hungry Games. When he returned, she thought that his adventures sounded really exciting and would be the perfect opportunity to test herself before joining her Order.
Quote:
Not sure when actual cut off for signups is, and hope you get two new players. But if you don't, and you want the numbers, I'm happy to submit my girl Fazluna. She hasn't got any lore yet, but I'm sure I can work something out if it comes to that.

@snek: ok, here goes:

USERNAME: Goldia
PLAYER ID#: 362966
DRAGON NAME: Fazluna (Indian name derived from an Arabic word meaning 'desert flower')
DRAGON BBCODE:
55169789_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Green Vegetables, Broken Molds, Superberries
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Roasted lizards
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Shrimp
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Fazluna is as per her name - sure she's pretty, sure she wears flowers in her hair. But make no mistake, she's fierce and determined, albeit a bit shy. She really wants to do well here, to help pay her clan back for adopting her a couple of months back.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She's actually quite young, so still developing her skill set, but she's agile, strong and a quick learner.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Fazluna belongs to the same clan as Damek, a recent competitor in the Hungry Games. When he returned, she thought that his adventures sounded really exciting and would be the perfect opportunity to test herself before joining her Order.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia I gotta keep this moving and it looks like we're still missing two people, so go ahead and edit that post to be Fazluna's signup. I'll get this started with her included in the meantime. For grins and giggles, and because it'd be super awkward to have people get knocked out by a dragon that, uh, doesn't... exist... I'll throw one of my own dragons in as the 24th volunteer. As a special rule for just this occasion: [b]Because I'm obviously not going to be rewarding myself, when Bluejay gets knocked out, she'll be thrown to the bottom of the list and everyone below her in placement order will get bumped up one spot. :)[/b] Hopefully that'll give a couple of people a little extra in their prize stockings! [quote]USERNAME: Snek PLAYER ID#: 46014 DRAGON NAME: Bluejay DRAGON BBCODE: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452945/45294414_350.png[/img] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Just gonna put her in the last space left. DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Nuts, seeds, berries, fruit DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Poultry/fowl/game birds DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Bluejay is very self-assured and believes she knows best about a lot of things; it's almost impossible to change her mind once she's set it on something. While she'd prefer to sit and be cozy and comfortable doing the kinds of things she enjoys, she will not hesitate to jump up and defend her territory from anyone who's getting too near, meaning she makes an excellent guard. She's very fond of birds and tends to trust dragons that like them; those who prefer cats and other such hunters aren't to be trusted. Birdskull apparel is a bit of a berserk button, by the way. Very talkative when you get her going, to the point that you might wish you hadn't. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Bluejay is an excellent flier and does very well in the cold. She's brilliant with correctly identifying seeds, nuts, fruits, and berries, but doesn't know much about anything else food-wise. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? It's weird, but she doesn't actually eat meat. Occasionally she'll go for a handful of bugs, but it's mostly plant matter. None of her clanmates know for sure why this is, but one of them has a sneaking suspicion. Neither of them are going to tell you.[/quote]
@Goldia

I gotta keep this moving and it looks like we're still missing two people, so go ahead and edit that post to be Fazluna's signup. I'll get this started with her included in the meantime.

For grins and giggles, and because it'd be super awkward to have people get knocked out by a dragon that, uh, doesn't... exist... I'll throw one of my own dragons in as the 24th volunteer. As a special rule for just this occasion: Because I'm obviously not going to be rewarding myself, when Bluejay gets knocked out, she'll be thrown to the bottom of the list and everyone below her in placement order will get bumped up one spot. :) Hopefully that'll give a couple of people a little extra in their prize stockings!

Quote:
USERNAME: Snek
PLAYER ID#: 46014

DRAGON NAME: Bluejay
DRAGON BBCODE: 45294414_350.png
TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Just gonna put her in the last space left.
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Nuts, seeds, berries, fruit
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Poultry/fowl/game birds
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Bluejay is very self-assured and believes she knows best about a lot of things; it's almost impossible to change her mind once she's set it on something. While she'd prefer to sit and be cozy and comfortable doing the kinds of things she enjoys, she will not hesitate to jump up and defend her territory from anyone who's getting too near, meaning she makes an excellent guard. She's very fond of birds and tends to trust dragons that like them; those who prefer cats and other such hunters aren't to be trusted. Birdskull apparel is a bit of a berserk button, by the way. Very talkative when you get her going, to the point that you might wish you hadn't.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Bluejay is an excellent flier and does very well in the cold. She's brilliant with correctly identifying seeds, nuts, fruits, and berries, but doesn't know much about anything else food-wise.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? It's weird, but she doesn't actually eat meat. Occasionally she'll go for a handful of bugs, but it's mostly plant matter. None of her clanmates know for sure why this is, but one of them has a sneaking suspicion. Neither of them are going to tell you.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][b][u][size=6]THE MORNING REPORT[/size][/b][/u][/center] As soon as all 24 volunteers are successfully recorded, Fork makes her own reappearance, her scaled paws now covered in gloves as she clutches her trident. She doesn't need to bang it on the gate this time; everyone present remembers that she expects their attention and gives it to her accordingly. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552722/55272148_350.png[/img][/center] "It is a rare opportunity, this second set of Hungry Games. You are all fortunate to have been chosen. Because Earthshaker has already been supplied with a nice set of winter rations, the stakes are not as high as they were before, but that does not mean we expect you to laze about. In fact, we expect you to move even faster. Enjoy yourselves! But remember that you still have a duty to do. "KDRT Earth News Radio has agreed to make time to broadcast reports on the second round, and the scrying pools are still functional, so tune in or grab a vial of connective water as necessary. The medical tent is still in the same old orange barn a five minute walk to the east of this location. If you are not playing and would like to volunteer there, go and ask Spoon to sign on as an aide." She clears her throat and points the trident at the crowd. "I now call the 24 contestants to follow me to the processing floor. It is time for you to receive your supplies, get to know your friends and foes, and compose any last-minute messages. These will be your last hours as free dragons until the Hungry Games are through, so enjoy them." She buckles her trident onto her belt, spins on her heel, and marches back through the gate. [center]***[/center] The processing floor is a flat stretch of well-polished stone hidden inside a large rock dome. The dome itself appears to be a natural formation, not dragonmade, too rough and uneven to have been carved by chisels. As the contestants enter, they'll notice that beautiful, sparkling crystals line the inside of said walls. This is, in fact, the inside of the one of the largest geodes ever uncovered on Sornieth. Small wonder it's been made into the starting point--what better way to convince them to work hard for Earthshaker than to show them something like this? The Skydancer motions for the players to wander inside. There, they will each be given one enchanted sack and one enchanted bottle with insides that are much, [i]much[/i] bigger than their outsides. Plenty of chairs sit scattered around for those looking to make themselves comfortable; others are free to eat and drink or talk to each other for the few hours they have. Each dragon may also write one brief message for the announcer to read over the radio or add to the scrying river. This will be their only chance to communicate with the outside world until they get knocked out of the game, so if they have something to say to those back home, now's the time. "Now, please, enjoy yourselves. You have until Knife arrives this evening and turns you all loose. In the meantime, if there is anything you need, feel free to come to me. I will do my best to help." ------------------------------------------- @Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia @kijauni ------------------------------------------- [i]What's fair for the first round of players is fair for the second, so here's an opportunity to get warmed up and meet some of your fellow RPers or introduce us to your character. If you missed signups, but don't want to miss a moment of what happens, you can still ask to be pinged for results posts. Feel free to RP as a spectator as long as you follow the rules! As a reminder, Spectator Gifts may actually be sent in by anyone, player or spectator, as long as the rules for that mechanic are properly followed. When a player wishes to loot from a knocked out dragon during the game (and I do hope some of you will try!) they must post a message to this thread informing me of their intentions and their target. I will reply with the results. I'll be catching up on my sleep for a bit, so it may take me a while to respond if your dragon has any questions for Fork, but I'll try to reserve some time to reply before the next big post goes up. Anyone not interested in writing RP posts: Enjoy the peace and quiet! It's not going to last very long. I'll for sure be back in the early evening to throw down the simulator's opening shot... :)[/i]
THE MORNING REPORT

As soon as all 24 volunteers are successfully recorded, Fork makes her own reappearance, her scaled paws now covered in gloves as she clutches her trident. She doesn't need to bang it on the gate this time; everyone present remembers that she expects their attention and gives it to her accordingly.
55272148_350.png

"It is a rare opportunity, this second set of Hungry Games. You are all fortunate to have been chosen. Because Earthshaker has already been supplied with a nice set of winter rations, the stakes are not as high as they were before, but that does not mean we expect you to laze about. In fact, we expect you to move even faster. Enjoy yourselves! But remember that you still have a duty to do.

"KDRT Earth News Radio has agreed to make time to broadcast reports on the second round, and the scrying pools are still functional, so tune in or grab a vial of connective water as necessary. The medical tent is still in the same old orange barn a five minute walk to the east of this location. If you are not playing and would like to volunteer there, go and ask Spoon to sign on as an aide."

She clears her throat and points the trident at the crowd. "I now call the 24 contestants to follow me to the processing floor. It is time for you to receive your supplies, get to know your friends and foes, and compose any last-minute messages. These will be your last hours as free dragons until the Hungry Games are through, so enjoy them."

She buckles her trident onto her belt, spins on her heel, and marches back through the gate.

The processing floor is a flat stretch of well-polished stone hidden inside a large rock dome. The dome itself appears to be a natural formation, not dragonmade, too rough and uneven to have been carved by chisels. As the contestants enter, they'll notice that beautiful, sparkling crystals line the inside of said walls.

This is, in fact, the inside of the one of the largest geodes ever uncovered on Sornieth. Small wonder it's been made into the starting point--what better way to convince them to work hard for Earthshaker than to show them something like this?

The Skydancer motions for the players to wander inside. There, they will each be given one enchanted sack and one enchanted bottle with insides that are much, much bigger than their outsides. Plenty of chairs sit scattered around for those looking to make themselves comfortable; others are free to eat and drink or talk to each other for the few hours they have.

Each dragon may also write one brief message for the announcer to read over the radio or add to the scrying river. This will be their only chance to communicate with the outside world until they get knocked out of the game, so if they have something to say to those back home, now's the time.

"Now, please, enjoy yourselves. You have until Knife arrives this evening and turns you all loose. In the meantime, if there is anything you need, feel free to come to me. I will do my best to help."

@Deladria @Cattington @Dreamclaws @TheAwesoMew @Unicornponies @Rivertyl @Natureluvr @Chaosarceus @Aradan @ShadowWolfDeath @Leopardmask @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Dinomatika @Kelpoyo @Solstices @Zif @cvthedral @Bezonox @Thewarywatcher13 @Browncoatparadox @Sidegrinder @Goldia
@kijauni

What's fair for the first round of players is fair for the second, so here's an opportunity to get warmed up and meet some of your fellow RPers or introduce us to your character.

If you missed signups, but don't want to miss a moment of what happens, you can still ask to be pinged for results posts. Feel free to RP as a spectator as long as you follow the rules!

As a reminder, Spectator Gifts may actually be sent in by anyone, player or spectator, as long as the rules for that mechanic are properly followed. When a player wishes to loot from a knocked out dragon during the game (and I do hope some of you will try!) they must post a message to this thread informing me of their intentions and their target. I will reply with the results.

I'll be catching up on my sleep for a bit, so it may take me a while to respond if your dragon has any questions for Fork, but I'll try to reserve some time to reply before the next big post goes up.

Anyone not interested in writing RP posts: Enjoy the peace and quiet! It's not going to last very long. I'll for sure be back in the early evening to throw down the simulator's opening shot... :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Riku couldn’t believe she was doing this.

When Vestrin’s letter reached her, she was wrapping up some “quick” business with a merchant clan to whom her home was allied. The process had been rather exhausting, the resident snappers rather firm on their shipping prices and unwilling to negotiate. She had been forced to spend nearly twenty-four hours awake just trying to propose some sort of beneficial agreement; still, they rejected her. The formal trading alliance with the main clan was largely dissolved and Riku had lost a great many hours of sleep in the process.

The letter reached her, then, in a time of exhaustion both mentally and physically. Of course it sounded magnificent; she was hardly awake enough to process what it said! Instead of catching some much-needed sleep she trudged all the way to Feldspar Farms to sign up and then promptly passed out against a wall. When she woke up, she was quickly herded into the Processing Floor before she could ask what was going on.

Now, as Fork had announced, she was a part of the Hungry Games. She knew very little of what was about to transpire, and re-reading the letter was of little other help. The best she could hope for was to find another dragon who was more knowledgeable in the art and take a quick crash course before Knife let them out in the evening. Looking at the roster, she seemed to be paired with another dragon, a wildclaw, in her “food group”. Perhaps, this dragon knew of what to do?

She set out across the floor with determination, hoping to find what she sought.

@Deladria - I don't know if you're interested in RP, but I figured I'd check! We share the same food group :D
Riku couldn’t believe she was doing this.

When Vestrin’s letter reached her, she was wrapping up some “quick” business with a merchant clan to whom her home was allied. The process had been rather exhausting, the resident snappers rather firm on their shipping prices and unwilling to negotiate. She had been forced to spend nearly twenty-four hours awake just trying to propose some sort of beneficial agreement; still, they rejected her. The formal trading alliance with the main clan was largely dissolved and Riku had lost a great many hours of sleep in the process.

The letter reached her, then, in a time of exhaustion both mentally and physically. Of course it sounded magnificent; she was hardly awake enough to process what it said! Instead of catching some much-needed sleep she trudged all the way to Feldspar Farms to sign up and then promptly passed out against a wall. When she woke up, she was quickly herded into the Processing Floor before she could ask what was going on.

Now, as Fork had announced, she was a part of the Hungry Games. She knew very little of what was about to transpire, and re-reading the letter was of little other help. The best she could hope for was to find another dragon who was more knowledgeable in the art and take a quick crash course before Knife let them out in the evening. Looking at the roster, she seemed to be paired with another dragon, a wildclaw, in her “food group”. Perhaps, this dragon knew of what to do?

She set out across the floor with determination, hoping to find what she sought.

@Deladria - I don't know if you're interested in RP, but I figured I'd check! We share the same food group :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Saharath was pleased to be competing in the Hungry Games, but still annoyed that she hadn’t been notified of the first round in time to join. Leave it to the Earth reps to think themselves so special as to not even consider sharing the first announcement with the other Earth dragons of WindSky Weyr! (It just reinforced her opinion that there were too many of them there!) So here she was, in the second string. She studied the cavern. Here she was! It was, truly, as magnificent as Dirth raved on and on about. Saharath wondered absently why the fussy Coatl had left. There’s one she wouldn’t miss…. She surveyed the other dragons milling around. Hard to believe they all were Flight kin, there was such a variety - she’d gotten used to the same few faces at home. It remained to be seen how this bunch would stack up as competitors. Hard to size them up at a distance, but she noticed one of the Skydancers with something odd about her wings. That one didn’t look fit at all! Then she frowned uncomfortably as that very dragon bore down on her, looking determined.

@TheAwesoMew
Saharath was pleased to be competing in the Hungry Games, but still annoyed that she hadn’t been notified of the first round in time to join. Leave it to the Earth reps to think themselves so special as to not even consider sharing the first announcement with the other Earth dragons of WindSky Weyr! (It just reinforced her opinion that there were too many of them there!) So here she was, in the second string. She studied the cavern. Here she was! It was, truly, as magnificent as Dirth raved on and on about. Saharath wondered absently why the fussy Coatl had left. There’s one she wouldn’t miss…. She surveyed the other dragons milling around. Hard to believe they all were Flight kin, there was such a variety - she’d gotten used to the same few faces at home. It remained to be seen how this bunch would stack up as competitors. Hard to size them up at a distance, but she noticed one of the Skydancers with something odd about her wings. That one didn’t look fit at all! Then she frowned uncomfortably as that very dragon bore down on her, looking determined.

@TheAwesoMew
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
It didn't take Riku long to find her food group partner; of the three wildclaws in the competition, only one shared the orange coloration of the portrait she had observed earlier.

She slowed down a slight bit as she approached and called out a greeting,

"Oh- Hello! You are Saharath, correct?" she hoped she didn't butcher the name as she said it, "My name is Riku--we're partners on the 'Grain Train' team. I was wondering if you knew how these Games worked? I want to be prepared for this evening as best as I can."

@Deladria
It didn't take Riku long to find her food group partner; of the three wildclaws in the competition, only one shared the orange coloration of the portrait she had observed earlier.

She slowed down a slight bit as she approached and called out a greeting,

"Oh- Hello! You are Saharath, correct?" she hoped she didn't butcher the name as she said it, "My name is Riku--we're partners on the 'Grain Train' team. I was wondering if you knew how these Games worked? I want to be prepared for this evening as best as I can."

@Deladria
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43