Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43
[center][size=6][u][b]GAME TWO: SIGNUPS, EVENING 12[/b][/u][/size][/center] Having no reason to stick around in the meantime, the crowd had gone to check out some of the new games that'd popped up during the Harvest Festival since the beginning of Round 1. There were several more now, each very different, and well worth a play. But evening soon swung back around, as evenings are wont to do, and then it was time to gather at the Feldspar Farms once more. The night was colder than it had been the first time they got together for evening signups, a sure sign that the time of Nocturnes and the Crystalline Gala had almost arrived. Some blew on their claws while they crowded Cookbook's stand. Others just bunched together. Soon, the blue Nocturne reappeared, book in hand one final time. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54769234] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547693/54769234_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "We return for the evening call," she said, spreading her arms wide. "12 brave dragons have already been chosen for this honor. [b]We now seek 12 more willing to give their all to ensure that Earthshaker lives in comfort as he keeps his long, lonely vigil this winter.[/b] Let your sacrifices inspire the flight!" Here comes the quill and the ink. Who among the gathered dragons seeks to make Earth flight history? ------------------------------------------------------ @kijauni @rhapsodicDream @Wonderlast @Martine @Jbapple @Zif @WolfByte @Cvthedral @MusicandMagic @sublimevoide @browncoatparadox @kijauni @Alligatorsight @Dinomatika @Solstices @Kelpoyo @AquaEmperor @bezonox ------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is your last chance to play in the Hungry Games before the event is over, so don't hesitate to sign up! Please do not use 'claim' posts, as I will not count those. Please use the form from the form post, and make sure you're using a dragon with Earth eyes, per the rules. You do not need to be on the pinglist to sign up. Unfortunately, signups past the first dozen will not be counted--but if you don't get in, you can always RP as a home spectator or a volunteer in the medical tent if you'd like![/i]
GAME TWO: SIGNUPS, EVENING 12

Having no reason to stick around in the meantime, the crowd had gone to check out some of the new games that'd popped up during the Harvest Festival since the beginning of Round 1. There were several more now, each very different, and well worth a play.

But evening soon swung back around, as evenings are wont to do, and then it was time to gather at the Feldspar Farms once more. The night was colder than it had been the first time they got together for evening signups, a sure sign that the time of Nocturnes and the Crystalline Gala had almost arrived.

Some blew on their claws while they crowded Cookbook's stand. Others just bunched together. Soon, the blue Nocturne reappeared, book in hand one final time.

"We return for the evening call," she said, spreading her arms wide. "12 brave dragons have already been chosen for this honor. We now seek 12 more willing to give their all to ensure that Earthshaker lives in comfort as he keeps his long, lonely vigil this winter. Let your sacrifices inspire the flight!"

Here comes the quill and the ink. Who among the gathered dragons seeks to make Earth flight history?

@kijauni @rhapsodicDream @Wonderlast @Martine @Jbapple @Zif @WolfByte @Cvthedral @MusicandMagic @sublimevoide @browncoatparadox @kijauni @Alligatorsight @Dinomatika @Solstices @Kelpoyo @AquaEmperor @bezonox

This is your last chance to play in the Hungry Games before the event is over, so don't hesitate to sign up! Please do not use 'claim' posts, as I will not count those. Please use the form from the form post, and make sure you're using a dragon with Earth eyes, per the rules. You do not need to be on the pinglist to sign up.

Unfortunately, signups past the first dozen will not be counted--but if you don't get in, you can always RP as a home spectator or a volunteer in the medical tent if you'd like!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek USERNAME: Dragonfruiteen PLAYER ID#: 299093 DRAGON NAME: Olivine DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47157593] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471576/47157593_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Scales of Justice, Uneggsposed, Grain Train DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Firefly salad. Also fond of pineapple DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cilantro DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Olivine is slow to trust, but very loyal to those she truly considers a friend. She doesn't take any nonsense and will happily whack people over the head with her pearl to make them shut up. She enjoys exploring and learning new things, but is always cautious and does her best to be prepared for danger. Although she's normally reluctant to socialize, she can't abide standing by while someone genuinely needs help. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She knows a lot about different kinds of rocks. She's good at physical fighting, but not so much with magic. She has an excellent sense of direction. Although as a Pearlcatcher she prefers plants and insects, she's perfectly happy and able to eat meat, seafood, and other types of food. She's also much better at flying then one might expect, due to living in Wind territory for so long. She's picked up a few tricks from her clanmates! ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Olivine wasn't originally planning to enter the Hungry Games. But now that she's gotten a taste of what's in store, she's hungry for more and back for seconds!

@Snek

USERNAME: Dragonfruiteen
PLAYER ID#: 299093

DRAGON NAME: Olivine
DRAGON BBCODE:
47157593_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Scales of Justice, Uneggsposed, Grain Train
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Firefly salad. Also fond of pineapple
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cilantro
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Olivine is slow to trust, but very loyal to those she truly considers a friend. She doesn't take any nonsense and will happily whack people over the head with her pearl to make them shut up. She enjoys exploring and learning new things, but is always cautious and does her best to be prepared for danger. Although she's normally reluctant to socialize, she can't abide standing by while someone genuinely needs help.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She knows a lot about different kinds of rocks. She's good at physical fighting, but not so much with magic. She has an excellent sense of direction. Although as a Pearlcatcher she prefers plants and insects, she's perfectly happy and able to eat meat, seafood, and other types of food. She's also much better at flying then one might expect, due to living in Wind territory for so long. She's picked up a few tricks from her clanmates!
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Olivine wasn't originally planning to enter the Hungry Games. But now that she's gotten a taste of what's in store, she's hungry for more and back for seconds!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Snek USERNAME: Dinomatika PLAYER ID#: 445965 DRAGON NAME: Braziliante DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56126488] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561265/56126488_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: THE UNEGGSPOSED, DAIRY DELIGHTS, SEEDS OF CHANGE DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Boiled Eggs DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Plants, Vegetals in General DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Brie is a dragon who enjoys social card games, running and learning new languages. She is kind and reliable, but can also be very lazy and a bit impatient. Hobbies; donating blood, sailing, jigsaw puzzles, baking,and going to the movies DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: she knows a lot about medicine and is very good at puzzles, shes a bit clumsy but in times of stress she will get her act straight ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? ...Well?not much

@Snek

USERNAME: Dinomatika
PLAYER ID#: 445965

DRAGON NAME: Braziliante
DRAGON BBCODE:
56126488_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: THE UNEGGSPOSED, DAIRY DELIGHTS, SEEDS OF CHANGE
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Boiled Eggs
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Plants, Vegetals in General
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Brie is a dragon who enjoys social card games, running and learning new languages. She is kind and reliable, but can also be very lazy and a bit impatient.

Hobbies; donating blood, sailing, jigsaw puzzles, baking,and going to the movies
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: she knows a lot about medicine and is very good at puzzles, shes a bit clumsy but in times of stress she will get her act straight
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? ...Well?not much
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Snek USERNAME: Kelpoyo PLAYER ID#: 377043 DRAGON NAME:Vermello DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52477198] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524772/52477198_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Beetle Boilers, Seeds of Change, Dairy Delights DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Oh hmm, most beetles I guess DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: He hates most seafood with a grain of salt, especially shrimp, he won't touch that. DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Well for starters, Vermello is a G1. Most G1's in the clan take a lot of pride in what they do. He is always working and always doing what he can to get to the top. He's loyal and loves a good surplus of food. He believes that teamwork is the key to solving most problems. He won't back down ever. [s] While he doesn't have official lore yet, I just center all my G1's around doing something important [/s] DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Aha, Vermello is skilled in knowing different insects and what they are. Due to his bit of competitive nature, he might backstab dragons watch out. The chances of him falling into another dragon trap usually don't happen. Your best bet is to try and outsmart him ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? No, not really. Feels nice to participate again. I hope rng is my favor this time
@Snek

USERNAME: Kelpoyo
PLAYER ID#: 377043
DRAGON NAME:Vermello
DRAGON BBCODE:

52477198_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Beetle Boilers, Seeds of Change, Dairy Delights
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Oh hmm, most beetles I guess
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: He hates most seafood with a grain of salt, especially shrimp, he won't touch that.
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Well for starters, Vermello is a G1. Most G1's in the clan take a lot of pride in what they do. He is always working and always doing what he can to get to the top. He's loyal and loves a good surplus of food. He believes that teamwork is the key to solving most problems. He won't back down ever. While he doesn't have official lore yet, I just center all my G1's around doing something important
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:
Aha, Vermello is skilled in knowing different insects and what they are. Due to his bit of competitive nature, he might backstab dragons watch out. The chances of him falling into another dragon trap usually don't happen. Your best bet is to try and outsmart him
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? No, not really. Feels nice to participate again. I hope rng is my favor this time
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Snek USERNAME: Solstices PLAYER ID#: 289458 DRAGON NAME: Adriel DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54832157][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548322/54832157_350.png[/img][/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Green Vegetables, Superberries, The Wild Carni-val DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Amaranth salad DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Rabbits (they're friends, not food) DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: She may look sweet, but she's actually quite cold and distant. To her, life is all about trophies and you're just an obstacle in her way. She's ultra competitve and not afraid to cheat a little (or a lot) in order to win. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Adriel is a self-proclaimed expert at identifying different types of plants. She has also mothered 5 hatchlings and thus has semi-decent parenting skills. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? She makes a great ally but can and will betray you.
@Snek

USERNAME: Solstices
PLAYER ID#: 289458

DRAGON NAME: Adriel
DRAGON BBCODE: 54832157_350.png
TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Green Vegetables, Superberries, The Wild Carni-val
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Amaranth salad
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Rabbits (they're friends, not food)
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: She may look sweet, but she's actually quite cold and distant. To her, life is all about trophies and you're just an obstacle in her way. She's ultra competitve and not afraid to cheat a little (or a lot) in order to win.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Adriel is a self-proclaimed expert at identifying different types of plants. She has also mothered 5 hatchlings and thus has semi-decent parenting skills.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? She makes a great ally but can and will betray you.
0gldo0m.png
Ah, why not. @Snek [b]USERNAME:[/b] Zif [b]PLAYER ID#:[/b] 176969 [b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] Friday [b]DRAGON BBCODE: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55362952] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553630/55362952_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES:[/b] Scales of Justice, Seeds of Change , Beetle Boilers [b]DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Tropical fruit and rare meats. Has a special fondness for weird and obscure delicacy foods that has gotten him swindled more than once. [b]DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Broccoli. [b]DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: [/b] Stoic in demeanor, Friday is keen on solving problems. Problems like "How do I get this dragon out of my way" or "How do I get down from here" or "I wish I owned that dragon's hat". Friday solves these problems by charging at them. Friday is very practical. If worst comes to worst, he will attempt to endure whatever life throws at him and try again. His ultimate goal is to be dependable to his allies, and a boulder coming rapidly down a hill for his enemies. [b]DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:[/b] [LIST] [*][i]Trusting[/i] - Friday doesn't second-guess, and will gladly work with people he barely knows if it can get him where he wants to go. Too bad it also makes him very gullible! [*][i]Charge![/i] - Friday has a tough constitution and can get back on his legs after even nasty tumbles. He takes advantage of this by tackling his enemies like a football player. [*][i]Math Powers[/i] - He's good at math. Math is useless in this competition, but I personally feel special talents should be celebrated. [/LIST] [b]ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? [/b] If he goes out in the breadbath, I will die laughing. :D (Nope, nothing.)
Ah, why not.

@Snek

USERNAME: Zif
PLAYER ID#: 176969

DRAGON NAME: Friday
DRAGON BBCODE:

55362952_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Scales of Justice, Seeds of Change , Beetle Boilers
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Tropical fruit and rare meats. Has a special fondness for weird and obscure delicacy foods that has gotten him swindled more than once.
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Broccoli.
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY:
Stoic in demeanor, Friday is keen on solving problems. Problems like "How do I get this dragon out of my way" or "How do I get down from here" or "I wish I owned that dragon's hat". Friday solves these problems by charging at them. Friday is very practical.

If worst comes to worst, he will attempt to endure whatever life throws at him and try again. His ultimate goal is to be dependable to his allies, and a boulder coming rapidly down a hill for his enemies.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:
  • Trusting - Friday doesn't second-guess, and will gladly work with people he barely knows if it can get him where he wants to go. Too bad it also makes him very gullible!
  • Charge! - Friday has a tough constitution and can get back on his legs after even nasty tumbles. He takes advantage of this by tackling his enemies like a football player.
  • Math Powers - He's good at math. Math is useless in this competition, but I personally feel special talents should be celebrated.

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? If he goes out in the breadbath, I will die laughing. :D (Nope, nothing.)
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Snek USERNAME: cvthedral PLAYER ID#: 476227 DRAGON NAME: umber DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55811805] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558119/55811805_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: the wild carnival, superberries, broken molds DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: dark coffee, bitter cakes, and anything spicy DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: anything with noodles, surprisingly. it "feels slimy." DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: umber is a hard head with an even harder heart. extremely stern with himself and others, expectations run high with this spiral. a very strong body and sturdy stomach. maybe if you try hard enough to be kind, umber will give you an inch. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: knows where and how to use his body when in a dragon fight. don't know how this would help in a food fight. iron stomach, but if it feels funny in his mouth, he may spit it out. loves sour and spicy things. has absolutely no give (whether that's good or bad, who knows.). ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? when rping, use [b]he/him[/b] please!
@Snek

USERNAME: cvthedral
PLAYER ID#: 476227

DRAGON NAME: umber
DRAGON BBCODE:

55811805_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: the wild carnival, superberries, broken molds
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: dark coffee, bitter cakes, and anything spicy
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: anything with noodles, surprisingly. it "feels slimy."
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: umber is a hard head with an even harder heart. extremely stern with himself and others, expectations run high with this spiral. a very strong body and sturdy stomach. maybe if you try hard enough to be kind, umber will give you an inch.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: knows where and how to use his body when in a dragon fight. don't know how this would help in a food fight. iron stomach, but if it feels funny in his mouth, he may spit it out. loves sour and spicy things. has absolutely no give (whether that's good or bad, who knows.).
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? when rping, use he/him please!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
@Snek USERNAME: Bezonox PLAYER ID#: 464514 DRAGON NAME: Stardust DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53736027] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537361/53736027_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Sweet Treats, Broken Molds, The Wild Carni-val DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Astronaut Ice-cream DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Starbursts DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Stardust is a loner. Being with others is what he hates most, and will only be with others for a valid reason. He is a dragon with a great mind who can make just about anything a reality. He is also mysteriously good at debating and always gets his way. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: As mentioned, he is extremely cunning and can always win someone over. And although he is an Earth dragon with the mind of an Arcane, he is also a fascinating engineer with the ambition of a Lightning dragon. He can build anything from a wide variety of materials. However, he never fights unless necessary, and freezes in place when large groups of dragons are staring at him. But he is still a good climber, and can easily scale a massive pillar. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Usually only available 12:30-19:00 FR time because of school!
@Snek

USERNAME: Bezonox
PLAYER ID#: 464514

DRAGON NAME: Stardust
DRAGON BBCODE:
53736027_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Sweet Treats, Broken Molds, The Wild Carni-val
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Astronaut Ice-cream
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Starbursts
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Stardust is a loner. Being with others is what he hates most, and will only be with others for a valid reason. He is a dragon with a great mind who can make just about anything a reality. He is also mysteriously good at debating and always gets his way.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: As mentioned, he is extremely cunning and can always win someone over. And although he is an Earth dragon with the mind of an Arcane, he is also a fascinating engineer with the ambition of a Lightning dragon. He can build anything from a wide variety of materials. However, he never fights unless necessary, and freezes in place when large groups of dragons are staring at him. But he is still a good climber, and can easily scale a massive pillar.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Usually only available 12:30-19:00 FR time because of school!
LMLA6wg.png
@Snek Here we go again! [b]USERNAME:[/b] Thewarywatcher13 [b]PLAYER ID#:[/b] 39058 [b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] Nem [b]DRAGON BBCODE:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8147528] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81476/8147528_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES:[/b] Beetle Boilers, Dairy Delights, Uneggspoiled [b]DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Fresh-baked bread [b]DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Poultry. Her familiar is a turkey, after all. [b]DRAGON'S PERSONALITY:[/b] Nem is a gentle giant who thinks through every word through before saying it. She speaks little, but listens to everything, and what she does say often shows wisdom beyond her few years. Following the typical characteristics of an earth dragon, she is the epitome of patience, with a near photographic memory and an endless fascination with the past. She tends to sit statue-sit while she's thinking, and it's not uncommon for her to drift away entirely and get lost in thought. She’s disinclined towards conflict, but also holds great value in meeting the Earthshaker, so she may or may not find herself willing to knock out other players for the sake of friendly competition and the chance to meet her deity. [b]DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: [/b] Nem is not a fast-paced dragon, and is more likely to gather food methodically than quickly, which may limit the speed at which she can fill her sack. She’s developed something of a sixth sense for danger due to watching out for her familiar (turkeys are quite edible, after all), so despite being easily distracted she’s difficult to sneak up on. Nem is knowledgeable on rocks, sediments and soils, as well as random bits of information from books, but isn’t well learned in practical knowledge- most of her perceived wisdom comes from her meditative, unbiased way of reading situations. She knows how to fight, but relies more on her natural durability and strength than skill, because she wasn’t interested in taking more than the bare minimum of combat lessons. [b]ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?[/b] Euclase and Nem know each other well, so she’s sure to cheer her on from the medical tent.
@Snek
Here we go again!
USERNAME: Thewarywatcher13
PLAYER ID#: 39058
DRAGON NAME: Nem
DRAGON BBCODE:
8147528_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Beetle Boilers, Dairy Delights, Uneggspoiled
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Fresh-baked bread
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Poultry. Her familiar is a turkey, after all.
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Nem is a gentle giant who thinks through every word through before saying it. She speaks little, but listens to everything, and what she does say often shows wisdom beyond her few years. Following the typical characteristics of an earth dragon, she is the epitome of patience, with a near photographic memory and an endless fascination with the past. She tends to sit statue-sit while she's thinking, and it's not uncommon for her to drift away entirely and get lost in thought.
She’s disinclined towards conflict, but also holds great value in meeting the Earthshaker, so she may or may not find herself willing to knock out other players for the sake of friendly competition and the chance to meet her deity.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Nem is not a fast-paced dragon, and is more likely to gather food methodically than quickly, which may limit the speed at which she can fill her sack. She’s developed something of a sixth sense for danger due to watching out for her familiar (turkeys are quite edible, after all), so despite being easily distracted she’s difficult to sneak up on. Nem is knowledgeable on rocks, sediments and soils, as well as random bits of information from books, but isn’t well learned in practical knowledge- most of her perceived wisdom comes from her meditative, unbiased way of reading situations. She knows how to fight, but relies more on her natural durability and strength than skill, because she wasn’t interested in taking more than the bare minimum of combat lessons.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Euclase and Nem know each other well, so she’s sure to cheer her on from the medical tent.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Snek USERNAME: browncoatparadox PLAYER ID#: 292517 DRAGON NAME: Erin DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32482239] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324823/32482239_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, Broken Molds, Scales of Justice DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Lup's raspberry rosewater macarons. DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: *shudder* Calimari DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Erin does not speak very often and is always listening. However, when she does speak she has a sardonic sense of humor. She enjoys learning and has dabbled in studying history. She's very focused and is one of the best hunters/rangers of the clan. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGE: Erin is a medium, gifted with the ability to see ghosts and spirits. She also knows a lot of spirit lore, so if she sees any poultrygeists she'll be ready to deal with them. She's also fairly proficient in D&D ranger skills, such as woodland survival and archery. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? If there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who you gonna call? IT'S ERIN! Also I may tweak some of the personality section later because I'm doing this on my phone and want to get this in.
@Snek
USERNAME: browncoatparadox
PLAYER ID#: 292517

DRAGON NAME: Erin
DRAGON BBCODE:

32482239_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, Broken Molds, Scales of Justice
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Lup's raspberry rosewater macarons.
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: *shudder* Calimari
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Erin does not speak very often and is always listening. However, when she does speak she has a sardonic sense of humor. She enjoys learning and has dabbled in studying history. She's very focused and is one of the best hunters/rangers of the clan.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGE: Erin is a medium, gifted with the ability to see ghosts and spirits. She also knows a lot of spirit lore, so if she sees any poultrygeists she'll be ready to deal with them. She's also fairly proficient in D&D ranger skills, such as woodland survival and archery.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? If there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who you gonna call? IT'S ERIN! Also I may tweak some of the personality section later because I'm doing this on my phone and want to get this in.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43