Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43
From the aides, Beaumont discovered that, yes, it was indeed alright for them to venture outside the tent, so long as they felt up to it. He also found a return letter from his clan, penned in Vestrin’s blocky script. [quote][font=courier]Hello Beaumont! It’s really a shame that you got knocked out — the whole Hollow was rooting for you! Hafina had to wheel out the public radio again after that first night. And Whisky didn’t miss a thing! In fact, he was always tuned in far earlier than anyone else, myself included. You should have heard him yell when you got K.O.’d. I’m keeping KDRT broadcasting until the end of Rockbreaker’s, so we’ll keep an ear out for your buddies. See you soon! Vestrin P.S. The only person who could manage to get to Dragonhome in time for a second round would be Riku. She’s doing some work out there. I’ve sent a letter, but I have no clue if she’ll get it, or even if she’ll care to try for a Round Two slot. Here’s hoping![/quote] Smiling, he tucked it away and quickly checked the roster. To his abject shock, the names of both Lowery and Olivine were listed boldly in red. They had been knocked out! Beamont frowned, but brightened when he considered that he might get to speak to them soon. And Pecan was still in, one of the last three dragons left; he’d put his money on her. He trotted back towards Euclase. “Good news! Th’ medics said it’d be alright t’ walk outside a bit. Y’care to join me on a bit o’ a stroll?” -------- @Thewarywatcher13
From the aides, Beaumont discovered that, yes, it was indeed alright for them to venture outside the tent, so long as they felt up to it. He also found a return letter from his clan, penned in Vestrin’s blocky script.
Quote:
Hello Beaumont!

It’s really a shame that you got knocked out — the whole Hollow was rooting for you! Hafina had to wheel out the public radio again after that first night. And Whisky didn’t miss a thing! In fact, he was always tuned in far earlier than anyone else, myself included. You should have heard him yell when you got K.O.’d.

I’m keeping KDRT broadcasting until the end of Rockbreaker’s, so we’ll keep an ear out for your buddies.

See you soon!
Vestrin

P.S. The only person who could manage to get to Dragonhome in time for a second round would be Riku. She’s doing some work out there. I’ve sent a letter, but I have no clue if she’ll get it, or even if she’ll care to try for a Round Two slot. Here’s hoping!

Smiling, he tucked it away and quickly checked the roster. To his abject shock, the names of both Lowery and Olivine were listed boldly in red. They had been knocked out! Beamont frowned, but brightened when he considered that he might get to speak to them soon. And Pecan was still in, one of the last three dragons left; he’d put his money on her.

He trotted back towards Euclase.

“Good news! Th’ medics said it’d be alright t’ walk outside a bit. Y’care to join me on a bit o’ a stroll?”

@Thewarywatcher13
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
By this point in the games, Maroux was feeling a bit bad. It wasn't his intention to knock so many people out, and he especially felt a twinge of guilt when the licorace net he had tossed caught the Pearlcatcher's legs as it did. That fall looked particularly painful, and he winced a bit when her sack knocked her over the head.

He walked closer, carefully removing the offering sack from the dragon. He hesitated, before dumping its contents out and akwardly fitting them into his own bag. Even after the setback to his sack a few days ago, he had still gathered a decent amount. A little more couldn't hurt much, could it? After filling his sack, he stared up at the pillar, beginning to resume his trek to the base. Once he arrived, could rest a while, and hopefully not meet any more tributes.
By this point in the games, Maroux was feeling a bit bad. It wasn't his intention to knock so many people out, and he especially felt a twinge of guilt when the licorace net he had tossed caught the Pearlcatcher's legs as it did. That fall looked particularly painful, and he winced a bit when her sack knocked her over the head.

He walked closer, carefully removing the offering sack from the dragon. He hesitated, before dumping its contents out and akwardly fitting them into his own bag. Even after the setback to his sack a few days ago, he had still gathered a decent amount. A little more couldn't hurt much, could it? After filling his sack, he stared up at the pillar, beginning to resume his trek to the base. Once he arrived, could rest a while, and hopefully not meet any more tributes.
unicornponies_com.png
(sorry to interupt)

@snek

could you add me to sign up pinglist? (Also when do you typically put out signups?)
(sorry to interupt)

@snek

could you add me to sign up pinglist? (Also when do you typically put out signups?)
its okay
Lowery winced as he plucked out the birds feathers. It was just food, but he still felt kind of bad, and every snap made a strange chill run along his own wings. At this point he kind of regretted killing it in the first place, but he needed the food.

A loud snap rang out above him. His head shot up, and his head fans pressed flat against his head. Scrambling, he attempted to leap out of the way as a storm of fruit and a dragon fell right on top of him. Unfortunately, his efforts were in vain as the fruit mercilessly smacked into him and sent him sprawling.

Lowery woke up with a rather painful headache. Immediately, he shut his eyes to the light outside and wrapped his wings and tail around himself. After a painful moment, he realized that there was light. Which meant it was morning. He'd been knocked out.

Well, he might as well take advantage of it and get some sleep on an actual bed. Thinking of which, he dug himself into the thin blankets. Much better than the dirt. He let himself drift back to sleep.

Lowery winced as he plucked out the birds feathers. It was just food, but he still felt kind of bad, and every snap made a strange chill run along his own wings. At this point he kind of regretted killing it in the first place, but he needed the food.

A loud snap rang out above him. His head shot up, and his head fans pressed flat against his head. Scrambling, he attempted to leap out of the way as a storm of fruit and a dragon fell right on top of him. Unfortunately, his efforts were in vain as the fruit mercilessly smacked into him and sent him sprawling.

Lowery woke up with a rather painful headache. Immediately, he shut his eyes to the light outside and wrapped his wings and tail around himself. After a painful moment, he realized that there was light. Which meant it was morning. He'd been knocked out.

Well, he might as well take advantage of it and get some sleep on an actual bed. Thinking of which, he dug himself into the thin blankets. Much better than the dirt. He let himself drift back to sleep.

Olivine stayed in bed for a little while longer after finishing her letter, but finally she decided it was time to get up. She made her way over to the roster to see who was still in the game. Beaumont and Lowery had both been knocked out, sadly, but Pecan was still in. Olivine didn't know either of the other two dragons, although she recognized Maroux as the one who had knocked her out. Out of the three, she was rooting for Pecan.

She stretched her wings and started to look round the rest of the tent. She caught sight of a familiar Ridgeback making his way towards the tent entrance and quickly sprinted after him as quickly as her aching head would allow.

"Hey, Beaumont!" she said loudly before realizing he was already talking to a blue Skydancer. She faltered slightly, but decided she would just apologize for interrupting and introduce herself to the Skydancer. If they didn't want to talk to her right now, she might be able to find Lowery instead.

@Thewarywatcher13 @TheAwesoMew I hope you don't mind if I join in? If you'd rather not have too many people, then I understand completely ^^
Olivine stayed in bed for a little while longer after finishing her letter, but finally she decided it was time to get up. She made her way over to the roster to see who was still in the game. Beaumont and Lowery had both been knocked out, sadly, but Pecan was still in. Olivine didn't know either of the other two dragons, although she recognized Maroux as the one who had knocked her out. Out of the three, she was rooting for Pecan.

She stretched her wings and started to look round the rest of the tent. She caught sight of a familiar Ridgeback making his way towards the tent entrance and quickly sprinted after him as quickly as her aching head would allow.

"Hey, Beaumont!" she said loudly before realizing he was already talking to a blue Skydancer. She faltered slightly, but decided she would just apologize for interrupting and introduce herself to the Skydancer. If they didn't want to talk to her right now, she might be able to find Lowery instead.

@Thewarywatcher13 @TheAwesoMew I hope you don't mind if I join in? If you'd rather not have too many people, then I understand completely ^^
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@AquaEmperor
I can add you! And I can tell you that the next round of signups will start Tuesday. :)
@AquaEmperor
I can add you! And I can tell you that the next round of signups will start Tuesday. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Can I please be pinged for the next round of sign ups? Thank you!
@Snek Can I please be pinged for the next round of sign ups? Thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
I'd like to be on the signup pinglist please!
I'd like to be on the signup pinglist please!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Dreamclaws @Leopardmask

You got it!
@Dreamclaws @Leopardmask

You got it!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Almost as soon as he slowed to a halt, a new voice rang in from further down in the tent. This one was especially familiar; could it be...?

Sure enough, Olivine was approaching from another end of the tent, fresh bandages wrapped around her head. She slowed a bit, looking wary, when she noticed Euclase.

"Olivine!" Beaumont exclaimed eagerly, "Glad t' see ya! Well, not glad t' see ya knocked out o' th' Games, but nice t' see y' again."

He paused a minute before remembering his manners.

"Oh! This's Euclase, Olivine. W'met in the Games. We were just 'bout t' explore outside th' tent a bit. Y'could come with us! Given you're inter'sted, o' course."

@/Dragonfruiteen I'm good to join this all together! Wbu, @Thewarywatcher13?
Almost as soon as he slowed to a halt, a new voice rang in from further down in the tent. This one was especially familiar; could it be...?

Sure enough, Olivine was approaching from another end of the tent, fresh bandages wrapped around her head. She slowed a bit, looking wary, when she noticed Euclase.

"Olivine!" Beaumont exclaimed eagerly, "Glad t' see ya! Well, not glad t' see ya knocked out o' th' Games, but nice t' see y' again."

He paused a minute before remembering his manners.

"Oh! This's Euclase, Olivine. W'met in the Games. We were just 'bout t' explore outside th' tent a bit. Y'could come with us! Given you're inter'sted, o' course."

@/Dragonfruiteen I'm good to join this all together! Wbu, @Thewarywatcher13?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43