Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43
Fluffing his feathers after the best sleep he's had since the start of the event. In high spirits he goes about his business. When it's time for making camp, he finds a small cave, full of FOOD! After deliberating what cheese Poprock would like the best, Echo decides to take a sample of each wheel for him to peruse in his own time.
Fluffing his feathers after the best sleep he's had since the start of the event. In high spirits he goes about his business. When it's time for making camp, he finds a small cave, full of FOOD! After deliberating what cheese Poprock would like the best, Echo decides to take a sample of each wheel for him to peruse in his own time.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
Oh? My goodness?? Maroux is knocking people out like crazy dfkjfsfak.

Humming to himself, Maroux rested by his spoils of the day. He felt it was genius to have used the sugar to get rid of another player. Of course, that may put him more at risk of being knocked out if dragons started catching on and going for him instead. He ought to be contiue heading to the pillar in the morning, but first he needed to rest. All of the food he had collected was getting pretty heavy, and if it got any darker he wouldn't be able to see. So, he laid down for the night after making sure all of his food and pack was protected and quickly met sleep.
Oh? My goodness?? Maroux is knocking people out like crazy dfkjfsfak.

Humming to himself, Maroux rested by his spoils of the day. He felt it was genius to have used the sugar to get rid of another player. Of course, that may put him more at risk of being knocked out if dragons started catching on and going for him instead. He ought to be contiue heading to the pillar in the morning, but first he needed to rest. All of the food he had collected was getting pretty heavy, and if it got any darker he wouldn't be able to see. So, he laid down for the night after making sure all of his food and pack was protected and quickly met sleep.
unicornponies_com.png
Oh my word! I'm beginning to think that Damek may have had rather a dark past before he joined my clan!!

By late in the afternoon, Damek and Caribbean Sea have had a good long chat, although still haven't discussed what happened with Euclase. They'd even found a little food - the last couple of pineapples in a field, which promptly went into the food bag.

Unfortunately, the olives they found weren't much use - too much processing and time required to make them edible, but as they wandered through the grove, they heard voices - and one of them was Aurora! If she was amenable, they could treat her and prove their worth as healers, if not... well. Hmm. As they got closer, they heard Ajax asking Aurora to forgive him for bashing her with a rock but not her reply.

Damek turns to Caribbean Sea to suggest approaching the pair and treating Aurora, since they both seemed calm enough, but sees a sudden change in his eyes. The next thing he knows, the spiral has grabbed him, shouting something about guilt and loneliness and demanding that he pick one of the Imps. Pick them for what??!?! What's happening here?! As the two Imps come to see what the commotion is about, Damek grabs the first thing from his bag - of course, that pineapple - and swings it in a big arc at Ajax, somehow smacking him right in the face with it. As she goes down he glances at Aurora and they both nod at each other in instant mutual understanding - let's get out of here!!

As they flee, he glances back and sees Caribbean Sea sitting on the ground, head in hands, shoulders shaking and he feels confusion and guilt. What's going on there?!

Ah well, maybe now he can treat Aurora for her wounds... I wonder if that will be enough to even out his karma a bit? And from a purely strategic perspective, it was a good thing that Ajax was gone, right? Still, a pineapple in the face... what a way to go! Edit: Although, it could have been worse - lucky he didn't grab that hatchet hanging from his belt on the other side!!
Oh my word! I'm beginning to think that Damek may have had rather a dark past before he joined my clan!!

By late in the afternoon, Damek and Caribbean Sea have had a good long chat, although still haven't discussed what happened with Euclase. They'd even found a little food - the last couple of pineapples in a field, which promptly went into the food bag.

Unfortunately, the olives they found weren't much use - too much processing and time required to make them edible, but as they wandered through the grove, they heard voices - and one of them was Aurora! If she was amenable, they could treat her and prove their worth as healers, if not... well. Hmm. As they got closer, they heard Ajax asking Aurora to forgive him for bashing her with a rock but not her reply.

Damek turns to Caribbean Sea to suggest approaching the pair and treating Aurora, since they both seemed calm enough, but sees a sudden change in his eyes. The next thing he knows, the spiral has grabbed him, shouting something about guilt and loneliness and demanding that he pick one of the Imps. Pick them for what??!?! What's happening here?! As the two Imps come to see what the commotion is about, Damek grabs the first thing from his bag - of course, that pineapple - and swings it in a big arc at Ajax, somehow smacking him right in the face with it. As she goes down he glances at Aurora and they both nod at each other in instant mutual understanding - let's get out of here!!

As they flee, he glances back and sees Caribbean Sea sitting on the ground, head in hands, shoulders shaking and he feels confusion and guilt. What's going on there?!

Ah well, maybe now he can treat Aurora for her wounds... I wonder if that will be enough to even out his karma a bit? And from a purely strategic perspective, it was a good thing that Ajax was gone, right? Still, a pineapple in the face... what a way to go! Edit: Although, it could have been worse - lucky he didn't grab that hatchet hanging from his belt on the other side!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
whoops, haven't really been able to keep up with this due to irl stuff

After the thankfully brief encounter with Cinnaminny, Olivine spent the rest of the day searching for food. She didn't have much luck, and when she returned to her little camp that evening it was to find everything she'd gathered so far destroyed. Cursing and swearing vengeance, she spent the night salvaging whatever she could.

The next day she ran into Caradoc. Mindful of her near-empty sack, Olivine proposed a joint hunting trip for the day. They met with some limited success; Olivine might have done just as well or better on her own. But a bit of friendly company was nice, even if they couldn't speak much for fear of scaring away prey.

That night Olivine spent a long time fortifying her camp, built beneath a wide rocky ledge. She had left her camp unguarded and out in the open once already and paid the price. This time, she was leaving nothing up to chance.

As she finally settled down to rest, she caught sight of an Imperial passing by. Her first impulse was to stay quiet and let the other dragon leave, unaware of her presence, but when she got a better look at the other's sorry state, she couldn't just sit there. This may be a flight-wide competition for glory and fame, but at the end of the day, what sort of dragon would she be to sit by while someone looked so miserable and in obvious need of some company?

"Hello," she called out, moving to the front of her makeshift den. " You like you could use some rest. Want to come sit down for a while?"

@LadyOfTheSkies can't promise I'll have time to reply before the next update, but if you're up for a bit of interaction then I can certainly try ^^
whoops, haven't really been able to keep up with this due to irl stuff

After the thankfully brief encounter with Cinnaminny, Olivine spent the rest of the day searching for food. She didn't have much luck, and when she returned to her little camp that evening it was to find everything she'd gathered so far destroyed. Cursing and swearing vengeance, she spent the night salvaging whatever she could.

The next day she ran into Caradoc. Mindful of her near-empty sack, Olivine proposed a joint hunting trip for the day. They met with some limited success; Olivine might have done just as well or better on her own. But a bit of friendly company was nice, even if they couldn't speak much for fear of scaring away prey.

That night Olivine spent a long time fortifying her camp, built beneath a wide rocky ledge. She had left her camp unguarded and out in the open once already and paid the price. This time, she was leaving nothing up to chance.

As she finally settled down to rest, she caught sight of an Imperial passing by. Her first impulse was to stay quiet and let the other dragon leave, unaware of her presence, but when she got a better look at the other's sorry state, she couldn't just sit there. This may be a flight-wide competition for glory and fame, but at the end of the day, what sort of dragon would she be to sit by while someone looked so miserable and in obvious need of some company?

"Hello," she called out, moving to the front of her makeshift den. " You like you could use some rest. Want to come sit down for a while?"

@LadyOfTheSkies can't promise I'll have time to reply before the next update, but if you're up for a bit of interaction then I can certainly try ^^
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
After waking up somewhere near midday and lounging around feeling lazy, Beaumont decided it was finally time to get up and stretch his legs a bit, perhaps explore the medical tent some. As he was carefully easing himself up to avoid such a drastic spike in pain as last time, the evening broadcast crackled to life over the radio.

Beamont froze, listening warily, but the tidings--for his friends, at least--were favorable. Lowery had some new medical supplies and Pecan had found a friend in Olivine. A shame about Damek, though...

When the topic switched on to catching Poultrygeists, he cautiously stood the rest of the way up and stretched out his limbs one by one, careful not to push the tent roof with his wings. He figured a bit of air might do him good, but he wasn't sure what the rules were for that, so it would be a battle for tomorrow. Instead, he decided to check the records, see who all had been eliminated thus far...

Twelve dragons had gone, a whole half of the competition. His teammate--which he unfortunately hadn't contacted--was among them. Most of the other groups seemed either to be wholly gone or fully intact, including the Scales of Justice. Quite the game!

Satisfied with his updated knowledge, he wondered what he might fill tonight's time with. Perhaps, if he could get his things back from one of the aides, he could play some solitaire with his playing cards, or work the birthday gift he was preparing for his apprentice Whiskey.

That's approximately when he noticed another dragon in the tent, and a familiar one at that! Euclase, one of the dragons who had spent the night with him in the bean field, was up and about with a fresh cast on that wounded leg of hers.

"Oi!" he called over, "How're y'doin' there, friend? Shame to see y' share th'same fate I do with these here games."

@Thewarywatcher13 :D
After waking up somewhere near midday and lounging around feeling lazy, Beaumont decided it was finally time to get up and stretch his legs a bit, perhaps explore the medical tent some. As he was carefully easing himself up to avoid such a drastic spike in pain as last time, the evening broadcast crackled to life over the radio.

Beamont froze, listening warily, but the tidings--for his friends, at least--were favorable. Lowery had some new medical supplies and Pecan had found a friend in Olivine. A shame about Damek, though...

When the topic switched on to catching Poultrygeists, he cautiously stood the rest of the way up and stretched out his limbs one by one, careful not to push the tent roof with his wings. He figured a bit of air might do him good, but he wasn't sure what the rules were for that, so it would be a battle for tomorrow. Instead, he decided to check the records, see who all had been eliminated thus far...

Twelve dragons had gone, a whole half of the competition. His teammate--which he unfortunately hadn't contacted--was among them. Most of the other groups seemed either to be wholly gone or fully intact, including the Scales of Justice. Quite the game!

Satisfied with his updated knowledge, he wondered what he might fill tonight's time with. Perhaps, if he could get his things back from one of the aides, he could play some solitaire with his playing cards, or work the birthday gift he was preparing for his apprentice Whiskey.

That's approximately when he noticed another dragon in the tent, and a familiar one at that! Euclase, one of the dragons who had spent the night with him in the bean field, was up and about with a fresh cast on that wounded leg of hers.

"Oi!" he called over, "How're y'doin' there, friend? Shame to see y' share th'same fate I do with these here games."

@Thewarywatcher13 :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@Snek
Could I please get a ping for Round 2? Thanks!
@Snek
Could I please get a ping for Round 2? Thanks!
0gldo0m.png
Lowery hadn't traveled far from the hill he had tumbled down. Partly because he was covered in little bruises, partly because it was too dark to travel, and partly because the circle of hills made a decent "trap". From his place on another, more stable hill, he could view the collapsed portion of the tumbling hill while still being mostly hidden from view. The noise might attract other dragons, and this time he'd see them first.

The night was cold and, well, boring. His thoughts drifted towards his friends first. He wondered if they were doing all right. He hadn't heard anything about them since the first night, when he had "poisoned" the nocturne. For this sort of thing, it had been a long time since then.

His mind continued to wander for a while, puzzling about the game itself and planning out tomorrow and floating from thought to thought. He had started to drift to sleep when a flutter in his peripheral vision shocked him into attention. The coatl jumped up and prepared himself for a fight, instinctively fluffing out his wings and whipping towards his opponent.

A small parachute was the only thing there, pulled gently by the wind in a fluttery dance. His posture relaxed, and he laughed to himself. Scared by a little paper and string! Wind picked up the parachute, pulling it up and revealing a small box underneath. Lowery pounced on it before the gift could be stolen by the wind. He cut the strings attaching the parachute and box, and gently opened it.

A small pack of medical supplies greeted him, and Lowery smiled. Someone was looking out for him. He wondered if the pack had come from his own clan, or from someone else who had felt bad for him. Regardless, he was quite happy to receive a gift, and quickly put it to use on his bruises and scalded nose. Even with the fall, today hadn't been too bad.
Lowery hadn't traveled far from the hill he had tumbled down. Partly because he was covered in little bruises, partly because it was too dark to travel, and partly because the circle of hills made a decent "trap". From his place on another, more stable hill, he could view the collapsed portion of the tumbling hill while still being mostly hidden from view. The noise might attract other dragons, and this time he'd see them first.

The night was cold and, well, boring. His thoughts drifted towards his friends first. He wondered if they were doing all right. He hadn't heard anything about them since the first night, when he had "poisoned" the nocturne. For this sort of thing, it had been a long time since then.

His mind continued to wander for a while, puzzling about the game itself and planning out tomorrow and floating from thought to thought. He had started to drift to sleep when a flutter in his peripheral vision shocked him into attention. The coatl jumped up and prepared himself for a fight, instinctively fluffing out his wings and whipping towards his opponent.

A small parachute was the only thing there, pulled gently by the wind in a fluttery dance. His posture relaxed, and he laughed to himself. Scared by a little paper and string! Wind picked up the parachute, pulling it up and revealing a small box underneath. Lowery pounced on it before the gift could be stolen by the wind. He cut the strings attaching the parachute and box, and gently opened it.

A small pack of medical supplies greeted him, and Lowery smiled. Someone was looking out for him. He wondered if the pack had come from his own clan, or from someone else who had felt bad for him. Regardless, he was quite happy to receive a gift, and quickly put it to use on his bruises and scalded nose. Even with the fall, today hadn't been too bad.
Oh man, GG. How fitting that Cinny and Ajax went out in the same night. (Though very different ways. Ouch, a pineapple).

@Snek please sign me up for spectator pings and round 2 pings! I might just not go for round 2 if there's a lot of interest from people who didn't get to play r1, but I'd like to get the ping nonetheless.

Also, I'm definitely writing in Cinny's whole endeavor here into her bio. Unspeakable cake soup incident... 2!!!
Oh man, GG. How fitting that Cinny and Ajax went out in the same night. (Though very different ways. Ouch, a pineapple).

@Snek please sign me up for spectator pings and round 2 pings! I might just not go for round 2 if there's a lot of interest from people who didn't get to play r1, but I'd like to get the ping nonetheless.

Also, I'm definitely writing in Cinny's whole endeavor here into her bio. Unspeakable cake soup incident... 2!!!
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
[center][b][u][size=6]DAY FIVE[/size][/b][/u][/center] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...daytime on the final day leading up to Rockbreaker's Ceremony, and hordes of dragons are rushing toward Earth territory to sign themselves up as volunteers before Dominance is totaled. "My clan will never forgive me if I don't give them a shot at that stone borer!" one shouted as he shoved his way to the front of the crowd. "I'm just sick of putting up with all the flatulence jokes I hear in Wind flight!" cried another. KDRT Earth News Radio wishes every participant all the best. The gifts are coming and they won't stop coming! Food is the goal and the players are running. Wouldn't make sense not to pick these up; it's one more boost for your trophy cup. So much that's new--[b]a lacy thing, limbs grown long, and one stack of packed meat![/b] You'll never guess where they all go. You never loot and you won't know! There's also another dragon who's been gifted [b]a fancy lot of shiny stones and an assortment of little side bags,[/b] but I can't fit [i]all[/i] that in a song, can I? It's very nice, though, all these presents. Onward with the news, listeners. [b]Widowmaker[/b] comes across the cheese cave after following his nose for an hour or so and claps his hands. It's no batch of juicy ankles, but it's a gouda find nonetheless. Until now, he was adelost for what he'd take to Earthshaker--this must have been feta'd to happen! He'll brie gathering wedges for the next couple of hours. [b]Echo[/b] thinks some nice, plump olives will go well with some of the fish he found and clambers up one of the trees in a small grove, trying to gather them. Unfortunately, he steps on a small grouping of them as he gets near the top and slips, falling on [b]Caribbean Sea,[/b] who's sleeping on the ground below. [color=red]Both of them have to be taken to the first aid station.[/color] After a night of decent food and friendship, [b]Pecan[/b] is feeling much more like she can handle the task set her by the Hungry Games and wanders about until she locates a few banana trees parked next to a small oasis. She spends her morning gathering the fruit. [b]Lowery[/b] nearly leaps out of his skin when [b]Damek[/b] comes crawling up to his camp, tired and blister-pawed after his long run away from the olive grove. After hearing the story of what happened, [b]Lowery[/b] gets supplies from [b]Damek's[/b] first aid kit and helps treat him. [b]Terra[/b] and [b]Caradoc[/b] have been wandering together since getting chased away from the fire, picking radishes, carrots, and onions as they go along. It's a nice haul, but it'd be nicer if she could keep it all for herself... so when the opportunity presents itself, [b]Terra[/b] shoves [b]Caradoc[/b] into one of the deep cracks in the ground and runs. Firmly wedged between two rocks with no way to get free, he has no choice but to let Fork [color=red]take him out of play[/color]. [b]Brea[/b] didn't get sleep last night, so now that he's alone, he builds a shelter out of palm tree leaves and gets snoozing. He's got to start heading to the Pillar tonight--all that food he's got will only count if he gets there before everyone else, and he needs energy if he's going to hurry! Despite the treatment from [b]Damek[/b], [b]Aurora[/b] looks sicker than ever--the thorn is out, and some of the swelling is reduced, but there's definitely a problem. Worried, Fork decides to finally take [b]Aurora[/b] [color=red]out of play[/color] and off to the first aid station. Never fear--she'll be right as rain again in a couple of days with some antibiotics. [b]Olivine[/b] has next to no food, but better to show up at the Pillar with what she can than to wait too long and miss her chance, right? She can grab more stuff if she finds it on the way--like this small batch of boxed fruit pies hanging out on the Feldspar Farm's farmhouse windowsill. [b]Maroux[/b] was closing in on the pies as well. When he sees Olivine there, he panics. What if she knows about all the fruit he's got? He does his best to throw his voice and perform an imitation of a cow, sending her in the opposite direction, and runs away in safety. In more shocking news, a freak lightning storm in Icewarden's territory left hundreds of Tundras and Gaolers puffed out into immobilized spheres of fur this afternoon. Disaster volunteers armed with wooden combs and portable dryers are descending on the Southern Icefields as we speak. If you would like to support this noble cause, donations of hot cocoa packets and hair ties will be accepted at the wagon parked outside the...[/quote] ------------------------------------------- @jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl @Deladria @kijauni ------------------------------------------- [center][b]16 PLAYERS DOWN. 8 STILL ACTIVE.[/b] Echo, Caribbean Sea, Caradoc, and Aurora have been knocked out.[/center] ---------------------------------------------- [i]Don't look at me like that. I can make ridiculous cheese puns if I want. And Zif, yes, of course! Do let me know when you've done that writing; I'd love to see! Same goes for anyone else who makes it character canon or does bits of doodles or things like that. :D[/i]
DAY FIVE
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...daytime on the final day leading up to Rockbreaker's Ceremony, and hordes of dragons are rushing toward Earth territory to sign themselves up as volunteers before Dominance is totaled. "My clan will never forgive me if I don't give them a shot at that stone borer!" one shouted as he shoved his way to the front of the crowd. "I'm just sick of putting up with all the flatulence jokes I hear in Wind flight!" cried another. KDRT Earth News Radio wishes every participant all the best.

The gifts are coming and they won't stop coming! Food is the goal and the players are running. Wouldn't make sense not to pick these up; it's one more boost for your trophy cup. So much that's new--a lacy thing, limbs grown long, and one stack of packed meat! You'll never guess where they all go. You never loot and you won't know!

There's also another dragon who's been gifted a fancy lot of shiny stones and an assortment of little side bags, but I can't fit all that in a song, can I? It's very nice, though, all these presents.

Onward with the news, listeners. Widowmaker comes across the cheese cave after following his nose for an hour or so and claps his hands. It's no batch of juicy ankles, but it's a gouda find nonetheless. Until now, he was adelost for what he'd take to Earthshaker--this must have been feta'd to happen! He'll brie gathering wedges for the next couple of hours.

Echo thinks some nice, plump olives will go well with some of the fish he found and clambers up one of the trees in a small grove, trying to gather them. Unfortunately, he steps on a small grouping of them as he gets near the top and slips, falling on Caribbean Sea, who's sleeping on the ground below. Both of them have to be taken to the first aid station.

After a night of decent food and friendship, Pecan is feeling much more like she can handle the task set her by the Hungry Games and wanders about until she locates a few banana trees parked next to a small oasis. She spends her morning gathering the fruit.

Lowery nearly leaps out of his skin when Damek comes crawling up to his camp, tired and blister-pawed after his long run away from the olive grove. After hearing the story of what happened, Lowery gets supplies from Damek's first aid kit and helps treat him.

Terra and Caradoc have been wandering together since getting chased away from the fire, picking radishes, carrots, and onions as they go along. It's a nice haul, but it'd be nicer if she could keep it all for herself... so when the opportunity presents itself, Terra shoves Caradoc into one of the deep cracks in the ground and runs. Firmly wedged between two rocks with no way to get free, he has no choice but to let Fork take him out of play.

Brea didn't get sleep last night, so now that he's alone, he builds a shelter out of palm tree leaves and gets snoozing. He's got to start heading to the Pillar tonight--all that food he's got will only count if he gets there before everyone else, and he needs energy if he's going to hurry!

Despite the treatment from Damek, Aurora looks sicker than ever--the thorn is out, and some of the swelling is reduced, but there's definitely a problem. Worried, Fork decides to finally take Aurora out of play and off to the first aid station. Never fear--she'll be right as rain again in a couple of days with some antibiotics.

Olivine has next to no food, but better to show up at the Pillar with what she can than to wait too long and miss her chance, right? She can grab more stuff if she finds it on the way--like this small batch of boxed fruit pies hanging out on the Feldspar Farm's farmhouse windowsill.

Maroux was closing in on the pies as well. When he sees Olivine there, he panics. What if she knows about all the fruit he's got? He does his best to throw his voice and perform an imitation of a cow, sending her in the opposite direction, and runs away in safety.

In more shocking news, a freak lightning storm in Icewarden's territory left hundreds of Tundras and Gaolers puffed out into immobilized spheres of fur this afternoon. Disaster volunteers armed with wooden combs and portable dryers are descending on the Southern Icefields as we speak. If you would like to support this noble cause, donations of hot cocoa packets and hair ties will be accepted at the wagon parked outside the...

@jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl
@Deladria @kijauni
16 PLAYERS DOWN. 8 STILL ACTIVE.
Echo, Caribbean Sea, Caradoc, and Aurora have been knocked out.

Don't look at me like that. I can make ridiculous cheese puns if I want.

And Zif, yes, of course! Do let me know when you've done that writing; I'd love to see! Same goes for anyone else who makes it character canon or does bits of doodles or things like that. :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
dang 4 dragons in one round!
Has he's being hauled to the first aid tent for concussion protocols, Echo had a cursed thought. He's a dragon, he could have flown to the top of the tree and spared himself and the other dragon he took out in his carelessness.
dang 4 dragons in one round!
Has he's being hauled to the first aid tent for concussion protocols, Echo had a cursed thought. He's a dragon, he could have flown to the top of the tree and spared himself and the other dragon he took out in his carelessness.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43