Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43
Beaumont woke blearily to the radio crackling with the latest announcements from the Farms. He jolted up to catch the spoken words and winced as his head began to throb anew. Through the lancing pain, he managed to catch the names that mattered to him: the friends and allies he had made along the way. For the most part, they seemed to be doing alright, though he was dismayed to hear of Olivine's supplies being destroyed, and of Lowery taking a bit of a tumble. And Pecan...goodness, was everyone he knew having a time of it! At least none had been eliminated. In fact, not a single dragon was, this time! Wether that was for better or worse would be decided by the evening announcements. Not feeling much up to leaving his cot, Beaumont decided to lay low for the day and write a letter back home. No doubt, they were still reeling after his sudden elimination. [quote][font=papyrus]Howdy, folks! I seem t'have met the end of m' road here in the Hungry Games. It's been one heck o' a journey! 'm currently restin' here in the medical tent and'll be back home once the games'r through. Don't stop tunin' in, though! A couple o' buddies are still in the runnin', so keep an eye out for 'em: Olivine and Lowery. See y'all soon. P.S. Anyone up t' avenge me? Rumor has it the Games ain't quite done, and will get another round.[/quote] He passed the letter off to one of the attendants and passed right out again, the exhaustion of everything catching up to him now that he had slowed down.
Beaumont woke blearily to the radio crackling with the latest announcements from the Farms. He jolted up to catch the spoken words and winced as his head began to throb anew.

Through the lancing pain, he managed to catch the names that mattered to him: the friends and allies he had made along the way. For the most part, they seemed to be doing alright, though he was dismayed to hear of Olivine's supplies being destroyed, and of Lowery taking a bit of a tumble. And Pecan...goodness, was everyone he knew having a time of it! At least none had been eliminated. In fact, not a single dragon was, this time! Wether that was for better or worse would be decided by the evening announcements.

Not feeling much up to leaving his cot, Beaumont decided to lay low for the day and write a letter back home. No doubt, they were still reeling after his sudden elimination.
Quote:
Howdy, folks!

I seem t'have met the end of m' road here in the Hungry Games. It's been one heck o' a journey! 'm currently restin' here in the medical tent and'll be back home once the games'r through. Don't stop tunin' in, though! A couple o' buddies are still in the runnin', so keep an eye out for 'em: Olivine and Lowery.

See y'all soon.

P.S. Anyone up t' avenge me? Rumor has it the Games ain't quite done, and will get another round.

He passed the letter off to one of the attendants and passed right out again, the exhaustion of everything catching up to him now that he had slowed down.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Literally I was going to maybe draw anything exciting that happened with cinnaminny but all she's done so far is run away, be hungry, team up then split up, get slapped with a fish, and attempt to rob ajax and fail [i]twice[/i]. What is she doing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/07OVi8a.gif[/img] [size=2] (I know that this is normal & that hunger games sims usually turn into an epic failure montage, im just laughing at this)[/size] @Snek another rule clarification please. when I decide to attempt to loot a player, do I do it by posting here or by PM? Sorry about the confusion and thank you!
Literally I was going to maybe draw anything exciting that happened with cinnaminny but all she's done so far is run away, be hungry, team up then split up, get slapped with a fish, and attempt to rob ajax and fail twice.

What is she doing?

07OVi8a.gif

(I know that this is normal & that hunger games sims usually turn into an epic failure montage, im just laughing at this)

@Snek another rule clarification please. when I decide to attempt to loot a player, do I do it by posting here or by PM? Sorry about the confusion and thank you!
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
Oh my god, the gif. I'm dying. And yeah, there's always gotta be SOMEONE the simulator just has running about like a headless chicken--poor Cinnaminny getting that burden this time, haha.

@Zif
Post here, please! Easier for me to keep track of for my notes when I'm going through story writing.
Oh my god, the gif. I'm dying. And yeah, there's always gotta be SOMEONE the simulator just has running about like a headless chicken--poor Cinnaminny getting that burden this time, haha.

@Zif
Post here, please! Easier for me to keep track of for my notes when I'm going through story writing.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Okay sounds good
Okay sounds good
QMoR6fx.png
I had to write Lowery's hill adventure twice and both times I managed to accidentally delete all ~5 paragraphs so I'm taking it as a sign from the Earthshaker that it is a taboo subject.

On an unrelated note, @snek can I get put on the round 2 pinglist please?
I had to write Lowery's hill adventure twice and both times I managed to accidentally delete all ~5 paragraphs so I'm taking it as a sign from the Earthshaker that it is a taboo subject.

On an unrelated note, @snek can I get put on the round 2 pinglist please?
may i be added to the pinglist for round two? @snek

also awesome username and prof pic
may i be added to the pinglist for round two? @snek

also awesome username and prof pic
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Oh nooo, I'm so sorry about the taboo Lowery post :(

And yep, will pinglist all y'all.
Oh nooo, I'm so sorry about the taboo Lowery post :(

And yep, will pinglist all y'all.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][size=6][b][u]NIGHT FOUR[/b][/u][/size][/center] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...that sitting too close to the scrying pool is, in fact, just as harmful for the eyes as the old wives' tales say. Blinky Jones, the original model for Marva's Saucer Stare, has taken to loudly proclaiming the studies to be bogus, but frankly, we here at KDRT Earth News Radio think he could use a good look in the mirror. Grab a snack in honor of Earthshaker and pick up your ears, because it's time for the evening's Hungry Games updates. Someone at home must be worried about [b]Lowery[/b] after that tumblr down the hill! He receives a miniature first aid packet from an unidentified sponsor. With this help, he'll stay strong enough to keep one extra Spectator Gift if/when looted, if he has any. [b]Olivine[/b] takes pity on [b]Pecan[/b] after seeing her in this terrible state and lets her into the shelter she's created beneath a wide rock ledge. The two of them sit in peace and quiet, nibbling on some spinach. [b]Maroux[/b] is packing a few bags of sugar into his pack when he spots [b]Cinnaminny[/b] walking in the direction of the Pillar. Smiling, he follows her until she makes camp and waits until her stew is unguarded to pour a whole bag in. The [i]massive[/i] sugar rush/crash and gastrointestinal distress she suffers after hastily guzzling several mouthfuls are enough to lead Fork to [color=red]remove[/color] [b]Cinnaminny[/b] [color=red]from play[/color] and take her to the first aid station. After that snooze, [b]Echo[/b] is feeling in a fine state and walks along until he finds a little cavern full of cheese wheels. He makes camp for the night and works on collecting wedges of each kind. [b]Widowmaker[/b] suspects [b]Terra[/b] of betraying him when [b]Brea[/b] and [b]Caradoc[/b] show up at their camp late that night. Snapping at their ankles and throwing overripe tomatoes, [b]Widowmaker[/b] scares all three of them away from his fire and back into the night. At an olive grove, [b]Caribbean Sea[/b] and [b]Damek[/b] catch up to [b]Ajax[/b] and [b]Aurora[/b], who are discussing [b]Ajax's[/b] desire for forgiveness. [b]Damek[/b] suggests interrupting them and treating [b]Aurora,[/b] but [b]Caribbean Sea[/b] abruptly grabs [b]Damek[/b] by the shoulders and begs him not to leave him alone with the guilt of knocking someone out. He demands [b]Damek[/b] pick one of the two Imperials. Panicking, [b]Damek[/b] hastily yanks up a pineapple and swings it at [b]Ajax[/b], who flops facedown in the juice-soaked dirt, [color=red]knocked out.[/color] [b]Damek[/b] and [b]Aurora[/b] then flee the scene as quickly as they can, leaving [b]Caribbean Sea[/b] to sit alone under an olive tree all night with his head in his hands. Well, that's... that's a little harsher than we were expecting here at the Hungry Games, isn't it? But not every dragon is cut out for such a competition. Insufficient food makes hangry little monsters out of us all sooner or later. We now turn you over to our cooking program, Mineral Munchies with Maddie. On today's episode, she'll be explaining how to properly catch and roast a poultrygeist. If it seems like they're always slipping through your fingers, this is the listening hour meant for you...[/quote] ----------------------------- @jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl @Deladria @kijauni ------------------------------ [center][b]12 PLAYERS DOWN. 12 STILL ACTIVE.[/b] Cinnaminny and Ajax have been knocked out.[/center] ------------------------------ [i]Oh my god, I'm [b]so[/b] sorry about Caribbean Sea's character being mangled. His going after Euclase and forcing Damek to pick someone is what the simulator gave me and I had to go with it. Poor boys are gonna need lotsa hugs and comfort food when they leave. Think I'm gonna work on lightening the game up even more than this when it comes to Round 2, go a lot more slapstick. Yeesh...[/i]
NIGHT FOUR
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...that sitting too close to the scrying pool is, in fact, just as harmful for the eyes as the old wives' tales say. Blinky Jones, the original model for Marva's Saucer Stare, has taken to loudly proclaiming the studies to be bogus, but frankly, we here at KDRT Earth News Radio think he could use a good look in the mirror.

Grab a snack in honor of Earthshaker and pick up your ears, because it's time for the evening's Hungry Games updates.

Someone at home must be worried about Lowery after that tumblr down the hill! He receives a miniature first aid packet from an unidentified sponsor. With this help, he'll stay strong enough to keep one extra Spectator Gift if/when looted, if he has any.

Olivine takes pity on Pecan after seeing her in this terrible state and lets her into the shelter she's created beneath a wide rock ledge. The two of them sit in peace and quiet, nibbling on some spinach.

Maroux is packing a few bags of sugar into his pack when he spots Cinnaminny walking in the direction of the Pillar. Smiling, he follows her until she makes camp and waits until her stew is unguarded to pour a whole bag in. The massive sugar rush/crash and gastrointestinal distress she suffers after hastily guzzling several mouthfuls are enough to lead Fork to remove Cinnaminny from play and take her to the first aid station.

After that snooze, Echo is feeling in a fine state and walks along until he finds a little cavern full of cheese wheels. He makes camp for the night and works on collecting wedges of each kind.

Widowmaker suspects Terra of betraying him when Brea and Caradoc show up at their camp late that night. Snapping at their ankles and throwing overripe tomatoes, Widowmaker scares all three of them away from his fire and back into the night.

At an olive grove, Caribbean Sea and Damek catch up to Ajax and Aurora, who are discussing Ajax's desire for forgiveness. Damek suggests interrupting them and treating Aurora, but Caribbean Sea abruptly grabs Damek by the shoulders and begs him not to leave him alone with the guilt of knocking someone out. He demands Damek pick one of the two Imperials.

Panicking, Damek hastily yanks up a pineapple and swings it at Ajax, who flops facedown in the juice-soaked dirt, knocked out. Damek and Aurora then flee the scene as quickly as they can, leaving Caribbean Sea to sit alone under an olive tree all night with his head in his hands.

Well, that's... that's a little harsher than we were expecting here at the Hungry Games, isn't it? But not every dragon is cut out for such a competition. Insufficient food makes hangry little monsters out of us all sooner or later.

We now turn you over to our cooking program, Mineral Munchies with Maddie. On today's episode, she'll be explaining how to properly catch and roast a poultrygeist. If it seems like they're always slipping through your fingers, this is the listening hour meant for you...

@jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl
@Deladria @kijauni
12 PLAYERS DOWN. 12 STILL ACTIVE.
Cinnaminny and Ajax have been knocked out.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry about Caribbean Sea's character being mangled. His going after Euclase and forcing Damek to pick someone is what the simulator gave me and I had to go with it. Poor boys are gonna need lotsa hugs and comfort food when they leave. Think I'm gonna work on lightening the game up even more than this when it comes to Round 2, go a lot more slapstick. Yeesh...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

My poor boy Ajax, what a way to go... ;v;

Ajax, giving Carribean Sea, Aurora, and Damek hugs. ;v;

Can I get spectator pings and a ping for Round 2?
@Snek

My poor boy Ajax, what a way to go... ;v;

Ajax, giving Carribean Sea, Aurora, and Damek hugs. ;v;

Can I get spectator pings and a ping for Round 2?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Indeed -- but at least Ajax and Cinnaminny can finally clear the air between each other when they get to the medical tent! Providing she doesn't try to steal his jello fork...

And you sure can :D
@Kunikida

Indeed -- but at least Ajax and Cinnaminny can finally clear the air between each other when they get to the medical tent! Providing she doesn't try to steal his jello fork...

And you sure can :D
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43