Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43
[size=2]@MusicandMagic[/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2838482] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/28385/2838482.png[/img][/url] Euclase gingerly nuzzled her injured leg to find the break. It seemed to only be a fracture, thank Earthshaker, and only on one of her leg bones. She began to slowly unwrap the navy wrap on the leg- it would serve well enough to bind it, but you couldn’t make a splint with wrappings alone. In her peripheral vision, she saw a coatl emerge from the barn she had been in. He didn’t seem to be injured, so he must have had better luck with the goats than she had. And based off what she could read of his energy signature, he didn’t seem to be aggressive, either. Good. “Hello there! Do you think you could look around for a sturdy stick about yay big?”, she said, indicating a distance roughly the length of her shins, “It would be a great help, and it shouldn’t divert you from gathering food for very long.”
@MusicandMagic

2838482.png


Euclase gingerly nuzzled her injured leg to find the break. It seemed to only be a fracture, thank Earthshaker, and only on one of her leg bones. She began to slowly unwrap the navy wrap on the leg- it would serve well enough to bind it, but you couldn’t make a splint with wrappings alone.

In her peripheral vision, she saw a coatl emerge from the barn she had been in. He didn’t seem to be injured, so he must have had better luck with the goats than she had. And based off what she could read of his energy signature, he didn’t seem to be aggressive, either. Good.

“Hello there! Do you think you could look around for a sturdy stick about yay big?”, she said, indicating a distance roughly the length of her shins, “It would be a great help, and it shouldn’t divert you from gathering food for very long.”
amWUKjN.png bYoVg.gif
@Kvon
it was late as Widowmaker snuck into her camp.
The dragon didn't notice as he snuck up and squeezed pepper juice into her water.
He watched as she took a sip and began coughing and sobbing.
Then... he LUNGED.
He took a snap at her ankles, but the dragon was too fast. He recoiled against her kick, and watched in dismay from his position in the campfire as she escaped in the direction of the first aid station.
Well that didnt work :/
At least he had gotten another competitor out of the games.
(Sorry about him putting pepper juice in Azurith's water :c)
@Kvon
it was late as Widowmaker snuck into her camp.
The dragon didn't notice as he snuck up and squeezed pepper juice into her water.
He watched as she took a sip and began coughing and sobbing.
Then... he LUNGED.
He took a snap at her ankles, but the dragon was too fast. He recoiled against her kick, and watched in dismay from his position in the campfire as she escaped in the direction of the first aid station.
Well that didnt work :/
At least he had gotten another competitor out of the games.
(Sorry about him putting pepper juice in Azurith's water :c)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Zif
Anyone can send spectator gifts at any time, as I won't be mentioning who's technically the one sending them. As long as the person sending them in follows the rules, they can be an active player, a knocked out player, a spectator, or someone just strolling by the thread who thinks it'd be funny. :)
@Zif
Anyone can send spectator gifts at any time, as I won't be mentioning who's technically the one sending them. As long as the person sending them in follows the rules, they can be an active player, a knocked out player, a spectator, or someone just strolling by the thread who thinks it'd be funny. :)
left_feather.pngpixeldopts.pngwishlist.pngrightfeather.png
@Snek
Can I be pinged for the next signup?
@Snek
Can I be pinged for the next signup?
Watch me suffer in the Golem Workshop!
tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png
@Chaosarceus

Sure!
@Chaosarceus

Sure!
left_feather.pngpixeldopts.pngwishlist.pngrightfeather.png
Maroux walked along, nose held to the air as he searched for the cinnamon rolls. He swore that they smelled closer than they had been moments ago, but they were so far not in sight. He briefly wondered if another dragon had gotten them, but soon resumed hid intent search. Maybe the Earthshaker would like cinnamon roles as much as he did. Maroux almost hoped not, for he didn't want to share but he could make an expection for the deity. Maybe. His thoughts continued on like this, oblivous to everything aside from the scent of the sugary treats he was seeking.
Maroux walked along, nose held to the air as he searched for the cinnamon rolls. He swore that they smelled closer than they had been moments ago, but they were so far not in sight. He briefly wondered if another dragon had gotten them, but soon resumed hid intent search. Maybe the Earthshaker would like cinnamon roles as much as he did. Maroux almost hoped not, for he didn't want to share but he could make an expection for the deity. Maybe. His thoughts continued on like this, oblivous to everything aside from the scent of the sugary treats he was seeking.
unicornponies_com.png
@Snek

This looks really fun! May I be pinged for the next round of signups?
@Snek

This looks really fun! May I be pinged for the next round of signups?
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox

Of course!
@browncoatparadox

Of course!
left_feather.pngpixeldopts.pngwishlist.pngrightfeather.png
[center][b][u][size=6]NIGHT ONE[/size][/b][/u][/center] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...rumors of massively oversized Octoflyers taking down ships. If you're out sailing on the Sea of a Thousand Currents today, be careful. They may be armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and dangerous. What's new in the Hungry Games, you ask? We have reports coming in from all sectors of the Feldspar Farms and are ready to share. Get ready to root for your favorites! Taking advantage of their unexpected meeting at an enormous termite mound, [b]Caribbean Sea, Pecan,[/b] and [b]Beaumont[/b] decide to sleep in shifts for their combined safety. The termites there are especially plump and juicy. [b]Euclase[/b] wakes up after dreaming that she got trapped in a giant soda bottle. Elsewhere, [b]Brea[/b] startles awake not long after, unnerved by dreams of singing sausages dancing under a rain of mustard before jumping into a fire. No more sleep for them tonight! [b]Widowmaker[/b] looks at the night sky and sighs, mourning his lack of success at finding food instead of, y'know, actually trying to find any. The thorn stuck deep in [b]Aurora's[/b] paw is working its way deeper and inflaming the tissue. Because her hand is so sore, it's now taking her twice as long to gather food as anyone else. She tries to treat the wound. It's late in the evening, and [b]Arcadia[/b] hasn't had a lot of luck finding any decent food. He's just about to give up when he spots [b]OzTheGreat[/b] juggling some kitchen knives he found for his own entertainment. Excited by the prospect of company, [b]Arcadia[/b] shouts "Hey!" and comes jogging up. Startled, [b]OzTheGreat[/b] flubs his juggling and drops one of the chef's knives on his right foot. The injury is bad enough that [b]OzTheGreat[/b] has to [color=red]forfeit the game[/color] and be rushed to the first aid station for an emergency surgery. [b]Olivine, Echo,[/b] and [b]Cinnaminny[/b] meet up on a small rock wall overlooking a beautiful dragonmade fishing pond and, unable to sleep, discuss the games so far and what might happen in the morning. [b]Sumuji[/b] sleeps the blissful sleep that can only belong to those who have knocked someone out of their territory and know they are safe and secure for the night. [b]Damek[/b] attempts to start a fire to roast some marshmallows he found earlier and add them to his offering sack, but despite his extensive expertise, it's not meant to be. Everything that can go wrong does, in all the worst and most frustrating ways. [b]Lowery[/b] creeps up on [b]Blance's[/b] camp and overhears her making plans to take out his two friends from the processing floor. He puts a stop to that by swapping her Mountain Dew with broccoli juice when she's not looking. By morning, she'll be so dehydrated and weak from repeatedly heaving up the contents of her stomach she'll have no choice but to let Fork [color=red]remove her from play[/color] and carry her off to the first aid station. Something [b]Terra (the Snapper)[/b] ate this afternoon didn't agree with her. She's got moderate food poisoning and will be spending most of her evening trying to treat her own sickness. A generous viewer who has noticed [b]Ajax[/b] struggling to find anything to put in his offering sack has sent him a package of fresh food. At the end of the Games, his prize will be 20% worth more! [b]Caradoc[/b] is distraught over how much more food [b]Maroux[/b] has found than him, reminded of everyone who's ever stolen from his foodpiles. He waits until [b]Maroux[/b] is asleep to steal [b]Maroux's[/b] offering sack, dump its contents on the ground, and stomp it all to mush before running away. [b]Horephoros[/b] finds big, fat potatoes and tries to roast them over a fire, but forgets to poke holes in them first. They abruptly explode, scattering hot potato gunk and cinders everywhere and startling her so badly she faints dead away. (After 18 hours of continued unconsciousness, Fork decides it's best to move her to the first aid station and [color=red]remove her from play.[/color]) That's it until the morning sun shines down on us once more! Join us again for all the best news with your breakfast cereal and orange juice. Speaking of, recent studies show that dragons who drink orange juice every morning experience greater orange juice bills on their grocery receipts than dragons who don't. "It's astonishing," said Dr. Quack. "I've long thought there was a relationship there, and now, after years of grueling work, I have the scientific data to prove that I was..."[/quote] -------------------------------------- @jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl @Deladria ------------------------------------------ [center][b]6 PLAYERS DOWN. 18 STILL ACTIVE.[/b] OzTheGreat, Blance, and Horephoros have been knocked out.[/center]
NIGHT ONE
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...rumors of massively oversized Octoflyers taking down ships. If you're out sailing on the Sea of a Thousand Currents today, be careful. They may be armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and armed and dangerous.

What's new in the Hungry Games, you ask? We have reports coming in from all sectors of the Feldspar Farms and are ready to share. Get ready to root for your favorites!

Taking advantage of their unexpected meeting at an enormous termite mound, Caribbean Sea, Pecan, and Beaumont decide to sleep in shifts for their combined safety. The termites there are especially plump and juicy.

Euclase wakes up after dreaming that she got trapped in a giant soda bottle. Elsewhere, Brea startles awake not long after, unnerved by dreams of singing sausages dancing under a rain of mustard before jumping into a fire. No more sleep for them tonight!

Widowmaker looks at the night sky and sighs, mourning his lack of success at finding food instead of, y'know, actually trying to find any.

The thorn stuck deep in Aurora's paw is working its way deeper and inflaming the tissue. Because her hand is so sore, it's now taking her twice as long to gather food as anyone else. She tries to treat the wound.

It's late in the evening, and Arcadia hasn't had a lot of luck finding any decent food. He's just about to give up when he spots OzTheGreat juggling some kitchen knives he found for his own entertainment. Excited by the prospect of company, Arcadia shouts "Hey!" and comes jogging up. Startled, OzTheGreat flubs his juggling and drops one of the chef's knives on his right foot. The injury is bad enough that OzTheGreat has to forfeit the game and be rushed to the first aid station for an emergency surgery.

Olivine, Echo, and Cinnaminny meet up on a small rock wall overlooking a beautiful dragonmade fishing pond and, unable to sleep, discuss the games so far and what might happen in the morning.

Sumuji sleeps the blissful sleep that can only belong to those who have knocked someone out of their territory and know they are safe and secure for the night.

Damek attempts to start a fire to roast some marshmallows he found earlier and add them to his offering sack, but despite his extensive expertise, it's not meant to be. Everything that can go wrong does, in all the worst and most frustrating ways.

Lowery creeps up on Blance's camp and overhears her making plans to take out his two friends from the processing floor. He puts a stop to that by swapping her Mountain Dew with broccoli juice when she's not looking. By morning, she'll be so dehydrated and weak from repeatedly heaving up the contents of her stomach she'll have no choice but to let Fork remove her from play and carry her off to the first aid station.

Something Terra (the Snapper) ate this afternoon didn't agree with her. She's got moderate food poisoning and will be spending most of her evening trying to treat her own sickness.

A generous viewer who has noticed Ajax struggling to find anything to put in his offering sack has sent him a package of fresh food. At the end of the Games, his prize will be 20% worth more!

Caradoc is distraught over how much more food Maroux has found than him, reminded of everyone who's ever stolen from his foodpiles. He waits until Maroux is asleep to steal Maroux's offering sack, dump its contents on the ground, and stomp it all to mush before running away.

Horephoros finds big, fat potatoes and tries to roast them over a fire, but forgets to poke holes in them first. They abruptly explode, scattering hot potato gunk and cinders everywhere and startling her so badly she faints dead away. (After 18 hours of continued unconsciousness, Fork decides it's best to move her to the first aid station and remove her from play.)

That's it until the morning sun shines down on us once more! Join us again for all the best news with your breakfast cereal and orange juice.

Speaking of, recent studies show that dragons who drink orange juice every morning experience greater orange juice bills on their grocery receipts than dragons who don't. "It's astonishing," said Dr. Quack. "I've long thought there was a relationship there, and now, after years of grueling work, I have the scientific data to prove that I was..."

@jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl
@Deladria
6 PLAYERS DOWN. 18 STILL ACTIVE.
OzTheGreat, Blance, and Horephoros have been knocked out.
left_feather.pngpixeldopts.pngwishlist.pngrightfeather.png
Darkness found Beaumont out and in the open, perching atop a hulking mound of dirt bigger than he was. As the sun cast its dying rays of orange across the farm's open skies, he flicked his head cautiously this way and that, eyes open for shelter and competitors.

Just as he was about to sacrifice the high ground and return to the hollow he had previously discovered, a two dark smudges emerged on the horizon. For a few heartbeats, he didn't say anything; was it worth the risk to engage them? But a bit of friendly company would be pleasant in the dead of night...maybe one of them was Lowery or Olivine!

"Oi!" he bellowed at last, "Friend or foe?!" If they were the former, he'd sleep a bit easier, and if one turned to attack he could probably out-run them. Not many dragons in the competition matched him for size, after all!


@LadyOfTheSkies @natureluvr would y'all be interested in RP'ing this little encounter?
Darkness found Beaumont out and in the open, perching atop a hulking mound of dirt bigger than he was. As the sun cast its dying rays of orange across the farm's open skies, he flicked his head cautiously this way and that, eyes open for shelter and competitors.

Just as he was about to sacrifice the high ground and return to the hollow he had previously discovered, a two dark smudges emerged on the horizon. For a few heartbeats, he didn't say anything; was it worth the risk to engage them? But a bit of friendly company would be pleasant in the dead of night...maybe one of them was Lowery or Olivine!

"Oi!" he bellowed at last, "Friend or foe?!" If they were the former, he'd sleep a bit easier, and if one turned to attack he could probably out-run them. Not many dragons in the competition matched him for size, after all!


@LadyOfTheSkies @natureluvr would y'all be interested in RP'ing this little encounter?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore
• { The Tumbleweed Gang } - Fodderlocke

{ Assets: x x x }
..
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43