Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ pinkerlocke ] electum 1
1 2 3 4
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Six[/b] [item=driftwood log] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Material[/center] ----- [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/528014/52801317.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Endor woke with a start. The sky was pitch dark, the stars twinkled above them and the bright moon illuminated the small camp they had set up for the night. They had let their fire run over night, and the embers were still burning, providing ample warmth for the three dragons. He jumped when he heard a small peep coming from his bag. Had some creature snuck in during the night? Was something trying to steal what little food they had rationed? Endor opened the bag carefully, sure to hold in such a way to not allow the intruder to escape, but enough to peer in. Inside he saw two broken eggs, and two hatchling dragons. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56819644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/568197/56819644.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56819645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/568197/56819645.png[/img][/url] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/565454/56545311.png[/img][color=transparent]x[/color][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/558044/55804345.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]"What should we name them?" Bengt asked the group. "Does it matter?" Avarren asked in response. "Best not to name them and get attached. It's unlikely they'll survive long out here." "They'll be safe because we will be looking after them!" Bengt wasn't sure whose hatchlings they were. Surely someone was concerned for them? Maybe wandering around out here they would find their parents. "Can I name them?" Bengt asked, hopefully. Both of his Wildclaw companions only shrugged in response. They didn't seem to mind either way. Bengt would pick them cool names, no doubt. ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's notes: Meet our two new hatchlings! We got lucky with our coin flips, and both survived! Meet BengtJr and Bengtina. Kind of sad I can't include punctuation or spaces in their names, but it will do. -----
Day Six

Driftwood Log
Material

52801317.png

Endor woke with a start. The sky was pitch dark, the stars twinkled above them and the bright moon illuminated the small camp they had set up for the night. They had let their fire run over night, and the embers were still burning, providing ample warmth for the three dragons. He jumped when he heard a small peep coming from his bag. Had some creature snuck in during the night? Was something trying to steal what little food they had rationed?

Endor opened the bag carefully, sure to hold in such a way to not allow the intruder to escape, but enough to peer in. Inside he saw two broken eggs, and two hatchling dragons.

56819644.png56819645.png

56545311.pngx55804345.png

"What should we name them?" Bengt asked the group.

"Does it matter?" Avarren asked in response. "Best not to name them and get attached. It's unlikely they'll survive long out here."

"They'll be safe because we will be looking after them!" Bengt wasn't sure whose hatchlings they were. Surely someone was concerned for them? Maybe wandering around out here they would find their parents.

"Can I name them?" Bengt asked, hopefully. Both of his Wildclaw companions only shrugged in response. They didn't seem to mind either way.

Bengt would pick them cool names, no doubt.

Amaluna's notes:

Meet our two new hatchlings! We got lucky with our coin flips, and both survived! Meet BengtJr and Bengtina. Kind of sad I can't include punctuation or spaces in their names, but it will do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Seven[/b] [item=sugary prickleaf] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Food - Plant[/center] ----- [quote=Today's Loot][item=coral grouse][item=grouse][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=wildwood owlet][item=herdbeast hoof][item=microdeer][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=meaty bat wing][item=forestpath rooster][item=river wiggler][item=harvestman][item=bamboo leaves][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=flycatcher][item=venus flytrap][item=strangler seeds][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=bamboo shoot][item=sticky pollen][item=maple leaf][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=strangling vine][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=blooming vine][item=bluefin charger fin][item=leafy pack][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=basilisk feather fan][item=scratch][item=janustrap] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]10 battles in Woodland Path Endor and Avarren leveled up to 7, Bengt still at level 6. Janustrap RNG (1-5) assigned to Bengtina Giving scratch to Bengt[/quote] ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's notes: Finally! Some time in the Coli. They were in the Woodland Path today, but next time they will probably be in the Scorched Forest. -----
Day Seven

Sugary Prickleaf
Food - Plant

Today's Loot wrote:
Coral Grouse Grouse x2 Wildwood Owlet Herdbeast Hoof x2 Meaty Bat Wing Forestpath Rooster River Wiggler Harvestman Bamboo Leaves x3 Flycatcher Venus Flytrap Strangler Seeds x2 Bamboo Shoot Sticky Pollen Maple Leaf x2 Strangling Vine x2 Blooming Vine Bluefin Charger Fin Leafy Pack x2 Basilisk Feather Fan Scratch Janustrap

10 battles in Woodland Path

Endor and Avarren leveled up to 7, Bengt still at level 6.

Janustrap RNG (1-5) assigned to Bengtina

Giving scratch to Bengt

Amaluna's notes:

Finally! Some time in the Coli. They were in the Woodland Path today, but next time they will probably be in the Scorched Forest.

fr+3
wishlist
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Eight[/b] [item=rippleconch] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Material[/center] ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's notes: Spent this writing day giving BengtJr and Bengtina some writing! It is on page 1 of the thread under "active dragons." Read it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2777749/1#post_41247424]here[/url]. -----
Day Eight

Rippleconch
Material

Amaluna's notes:

Spent this writing day giving BengtJr and Bengtina some writing! It is on page 1 of the thread under "active dragons."

Read it here.

fr+3
wishlist
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Nine[/b] [item=greatshell fin] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Food - Meat[/center] ----- [quote=Today's Loot][item=coral grouse][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x7[item=grouse][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x4[item=sakura owlet][item=wildwood owlet][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=micro deer][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=forestpath rooster][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=game fowl][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=herdbeast hoof][item=river wiggler][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x6[item=vampire eel][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=pincushion urchin][item=harvestman][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=strangler seeds][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=blooming pods][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=flycatcher][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x4[item=bamboo leaves][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=janustrap root][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=blooming vine][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x5[item=grouse basilisk field notes][item=coral basilisk field notes][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x4[item=sakura moss][item=wildwood moss][item=bluefin charger fin][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=hardy antler][item=maple leaf][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=red maple leaf][item=basilisk feather fan][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=decorate feather fan][item=phytocat toy][item=pestilent slash] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Coli Notes: » 40 battles in Woodland Path » Bengt leveled up to 7![/quote] ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's Notes: Honestly, I was unsure about giving Bengt the scratch they found, but after today I think it was a good move. Meditate was frustrating when the contuse damage wasn't enough for me to justify dedicating him to mental damage. At least scratch causes some physical damage, even though the trade-off is slowing breath generation. I am okay with that. I didn't want to push them too early into the Scorched Forest. It is far too early for me to lose one of them! -----
Day Nine

Greatshell Fin
Food - Meat

Today's Loot wrote:
Coral Grouse x7 Grouse x4 Sakura Owlet Wildwood Owlet x2 Micro Deer x2 Forestpath Rooster x2 Game Fowl x2 Herdbeast Hoof River Wiggler x6 Vampire Eel x2 Pincushion Urchin Harvestman x2 Strangler Seeds x3 Blooming Pods x3 Flycatcher x4 Bamboo Leaves x3 Janustrap Root x2 Blooming Vine x5 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Coral Basilisk Field Notes x4 Sakura Moss Wildwood Moss Bluefin Charger Fin x2 Hardy Antler Maple Leaf x2 Red Maple Leaf Basilisk Feather Fan x2 Phytocat Toy Pestilent Slash

Coli Notes:

» 40 battles in Woodland Path

» Bengt leveled up to 7!

Amaluna's Notes:

Honestly, I was unsure about giving Bengt the scratch they found, but after today I think it was a good move. Meditate was frustrating when the contuse damage wasn't enough for me to justify dedicating him to mental damage. At least scratch causes some physical damage, even though the trade-off is slowing breath generation. I am okay with that.

I didn't want to push them too early into the Scorched Forest. It is far too early for me to lose one of them!

fr+3
wishlist
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Ten[/b] [item=lagoon guppy] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Food - Seafood[/center] ----- [quote=Today's Loot][item=dust slither][item=forestpath rooster][item=wildwood owlet][item=herdbeast hoof][item=dwarf fawn][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x8[item=thick meat strips][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=dried jerky][item=river wiggler][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=harvestman][item=zebra cricket][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=songbird mimic][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=giant desert centipede][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x10[item=white-masked dustbug][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=red-winged dewbug] [item=bamboo leaves][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=flycatcher][item=wisp fruit][item=centaur ration pouch][item=janustrap root][item=sakura moss][item=rambra horn][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=zeeba horn][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2[item=rotting leather][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x3[item=fragile antler][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x5 [item=bonepriest venom][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x8[item=tiny feathers][item=phytocat toy][item=leather centaur quiver][item=decorative centaur quiver][item=forest field guide][item=jar of vapors][item=minor health potion][size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]x2 [font=times new roman][color=#383149]Coli Notes: » 10 battles in Woodland Path » Endor and Avarren leveled up to 8 » Bengt leveled up to 8 quickly after! » 20 battles in Scorched Forest[/quote] ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's Notes: Another uneventful day! I am just anxiously waiting for Bengt Jr. and Bengtina to grow up so they can enter the coliseum. -----
Day Ten

Lagoon Guppy
Food - Seafood

Today's Loot wrote:
Dust Slither Forestpath Rooster Wildwood Owlet Herdbeast Hoof Dwarf Fawn x8 Thick Meat Strips x2 Dried Jerky River Wiggler x3 Harvestman Zebra Cricket x3 Songbird Mimic x2 Giant Desert Centipede x10 White-Masked Dustbug x2 Red-Winged Dewbug
Bamboo Leaves x2 Flycatcher Wisp Fruit Centaur Ration Pouch Janustrap Root Sakura Moss Rambra Horn x2 Zeeba Horn x2 Rotting Leather x3 Fragile Antler x5
Bonepriest Venom x8 Tiny Feathers Phytocat Toy Leather Centaur Quiver Decorative Centaur Quiver Forest Field Guide Jar of Vapors Minor Health Potion x2

Coli Notes:

» 10 battles in Woodland Path

» Endor and Avarren leveled up to 8

» Bengt leveled up to 8 quickly after!

» 20 battles in Scorched Forest

Amaluna's Notes:

Another uneventful day! I am just anxiously waiting for Bengt Jr. and Bengtina to grow up so they can enter the coliseum.

fr+3
wishlist
dragons
the scorched forest is every pinkerlocke's downfall most of the time, good job at keeping all three of the team alive.
the scorched forest is every pinkerlocke's downfall most of the time, good job at keeping all three of the team alive.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse - I have been very cautious ;o; I am scared that I cannot keep my luck up much longer!!
@FallenEclipse - I have been very cautious ;o; I am scared that I cannot keep my luck up much longer!!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Eleven[/b] [item=steelhound core] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Material[/center] ----- pls hold - sorry for the ping, lorde but I will ping you again when it's done :3
Day Eleven

Steelhound Core
Material

pls hold - sorry for the ping, lorde but I will ping you again when it's done :3
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Twelve[/b] [item=tiny feathers] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Material[/center] ----- pls hold
Day Twelve

Tiny Feathers
Material

pls hold
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
Day 13 (saturday)
Day 13 (saturday)