Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ pinkerlocke ] electum 1
1 2 3 4
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Three[/b] [item=condor's breastplate] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Trinket[/center] ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Since I have no artistic ability whatsoever, I decided to use my trinket pulls to make some graphics for this thread. It took me a minute to get something I genuinely like, but here is the banner I have posted on the front page! As more trinkets get pulled from Pinkerton, I will be adding banners to the other posts and maybe some graphics for dragons. I also took this opportunity to reformat the BB code of this forum. I think I like how this looks much better! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gEGbql1.png[/img][/center] -----
Day Three

Condor's Breastplate
Trinket

Since I have no artistic ability whatsoever, I decided to use my trinket pulls to make some graphics for this thread. It took me a minute to get something I genuinely like, but here is the banner I have posted on the front page! As more trinkets get pulled from Pinkerton, I will be adding banners to the other posts and maybe some graphics for dragons.

I also took this opportunity to reformat the BB code of this forum. I think I like how this looks much better!

gEGbql1.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Four[/b] [item=slimy tusk] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Material[/center] ----- [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/565454/56545311.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]"So uh... What do you guys think we're looking for out here?" Bengt tried desparately to make conversation. The silence was killing him, but both Endor and Avarren looked intent on keeping silent. "Do you think we're looking for an egg? I don't have any experience raising hatchlings..." Bengt babbled on but Avarren blocked him out. She had a sick feeling about this trek. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/558044/55804345.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]It's not that she thought [b]she[/b] would die out here, she just had a feeling that she would return to Clan Lunam alone or without some of the companions she began with. The conditions out here were harsh, they hadn't had a chance to hunt or gather food yet and their miniscule food stores were already dwindling. They had only been out here a few days, and maybe the others hadn't noticed it, but the prospect seemed bleak. They were wandering almost aimlessly through the frozen wasteland. How would they ever find another dragon out here? Let alone the one dragon on the face of Sornieth they were tasked with bringing back? [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/528014/52801317.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Although Endor was listening to Bengt, he did not reply to his concerns. He let the fretful Coatl ramble on about his inexperience in fatherhood. At least [i]he[/i] had some experience in the matter. He had a handful of hatchlings scattered around Sornieth. He loved them, of course, and he wanted to be a good father. He [i]hoped[/i] he was a good father, even if he wasn't there for them. If he was being honest, it was one of the few regrets in his life. He didn't fight it when his mate suggested they send their children to other clans. He didn't fight it despite the pain in his heart handing his crying hatchling over to strangers. He should have been a better father. If they did find a hatchling out here, Endor was determined for it to be his redemption. He would raise the little bugger better than anyone could ever dream. He would use what little body heat he had to keep it warm at night, pour all his knowledge into it, and teach it every fighting move he knew. Even if it wasn't the prophetic chosen one, maybe he could raise it to be? And they could go home sooner? After these thoughts raced through his mind, Endor [b]hoped[/b] they would find a hatchling. Endor made a mental note that once this was all over, he would dedicate his life to reuniting with his offspring. ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's notes: I am having more fun with this already than I anticipated. But when will Pinkerton let me enter the Coliseum??? I did some [s]maybe illegal???[/s] Coli battles with my team, so they won't be entering as level 1. But I just couldn't wait anymore! Maybe tomorrow is my day. -----
Day Four

Slimy Tusk
Material

56545311.png

"So uh... What do you guys think we're looking for out here?" Bengt tried desparately to make conversation. The silence was killing him, but both Endor and Avarren looked intent on keeping silent. "Do you think we're looking for an egg? I don't have any experience raising hatchlings..." Bengt babbled on but Avarren blocked him out. She had a sick feeling about this trek.

55804345.png

It's not that she thought she would die out here, she just had a feeling that she would return to Clan Lunam alone or without some of the companions she began with. The conditions out here were harsh, they hadn't had a chance to hunt or gather food yet and their miniscule food stores were already dwindling. They had only been out here a few days, and maybe the others hadn't noticed it, but the prospect seemed bleak. They were wandering almost aimlessly through the frozen wasteland. How would they ever find another dragon out here? Let alone the one dragon on the face of Sornieth they were tasked with bringing back?

52801317.png

Although Endor was listening to Bengt, he did not reply to his concerns. He let the fretful Coatl ramble on about his inexperience in fatherhood. At least he had some experience in the matter. He had a handful of hatchlings scattered around Sornieth. He loved them, of course, and he wanted to be a good father. He hoped he was a good father, even if he wasn't there for them. If he was being honest, it was one of the few regrets in his life. He didn't fight it when his mate suggested they send their children to other clans. He didn't fight it despite the pain in his heart handing his crying hatchling over to strangers. He should have been a better father.

If they did find a hatchling out here, Endor was determined for it to be his redemption. He would raise the little bugger better than anyone could ever dream. He would use what little body heat he had to keep it warm at night, pour all his knowledge into it, and teach it every fighting move he knew. Even if it wasn't the prophetic chosen one, maybe he could raise it to be? And they could go home sooner? After these thoughts raced through his mind, Endor hoped they would find a hatchling.

Endor made a mental note that once this was all over, he would dedicate his life to reuniting with his offspring.

Amaluna's notes:

I am having more fun with this already than I anticipated. But when will Pinkerton let me enter the Coliseum??? I did some maybe illegal??? Coli battles with my team, so they won't be entering as level 1. But I just couldn't wait anymore! Maybe tomorrow is my day.

fr+3
wishlist
dragons
[center][size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149][b]Day Five[/b] [item=mage's peony socks] [size=2][font=times new roman][color=#383149]Apparel[/center] ----- [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/565454/56545311.png[/img][color=transparent]x[/color][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/528014/52801317.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#383149]"What the heck is this???" Bengt was staring at a round-ish object half buried in the snow. He wound his little leg back to punt it as far as he could. It was just an impulse he had, like stepping on a crunchy looking leaf. "STOP!" Endor shouted, before he could make contact. Bengt nearly fell over trying to keep his foot from hitting the thing. He bent down to brush the snow away from the object. Beneath the snow was a dragon egg, two in fact. Who knows how long they had been out here, or if they even contained living hatchlings anymore. He couldn't quite tell the state of the eggs at a glance, but tucked them away safely on the inside of his bag. He situated them inside so they were safe from being crushed and nestled as close to his body as possible. [i]What a miracle...[/i] he thought to himself. Bengt flushed with embarrassment. He nearly punted that egg halfway across Sornieth! How could he be so careless? Endor could have said something, but all he told Bengt was to be more careful. ----- [size=3][font=times new roman][color=#645685]Amaluna's notes: It's not food, but it's something slightly more exciting? Endor and Avarren are on a nest! [s]I will save writing about it later,[/s] but my thoughts on the explanation for this breeding (and other breedings, probably) is that eggs hatched from my own nests will be "found" eggs. Seems too hard to explain how these adventurers nest while on their adventure. Regardless, hopefully of their two egg nest at least one lives through the coin flip! As for the apparel piece from Pinkerton, RNG assigned it to Avarren! -----
Day Five

Mage's Peony Socks
Apparel

56545311.pngx52801317.png

"What the heck is this???" Bengt was staring at a round-ish object half buried in the snow. He wound his little leg back to punt it as far as he could. It was just an impulse he had, like stepping on a crunchy looking leaf.

"STOP!" Endor shouted, before he could make contact. Bengt nearly fell over trying to keep his foot from hitting the thing. He bent down to brush the snow away from the object. Beneath the snow was a dragon egg, two in fact. Who knows how long they had been out here, or if they even contained living hatchlings anymore. He couldn't quite tell the state of the eggs at a glance, but tucked them away safely on the inside of his bag. He situated them inside so they were safe from being crushed and nestled as close to his body as possible.

What a miracle... he thought to himself.

Bengt flushed with embarrassment. He nearly punted that egg halfway across Sornieth! How could he be so careless? Endor could have said something, but all he told Bengt was to be more careful.

Amaluna's notes:

It's not food, but it's something slightly more exciting? Endor and Avarren are on a nest! I will save writing about it later, but my thoughts on the explanation for this breeding (and other breedings, probably) is that eggs hatched from my own nests will be "found" eggs.

Seems too hard to explain how these adventurers nest while on their adventure. Regardless, hopefully of their two egg nest at least one lives through the coin flip!

As for the apparel piece from Pinkerton, RNG assigned it to Avarren!

fr+3
wishlist
dragons
OHHHHH THEYRE GONNA HAVE BABIESSSSSSS [emoji=coatl star size=2]
OHHHHH THEYRE GONNA HAVE BABIESSSSSSS
V5EAi76.png
@lordlioness - To be honest I got excited when I bought them and they were both RTB so I put them on a nest DAYS ago. They're hatching tomorrow :P
@lordlioness - To be honest I got excited when I bought them and they were both RTB so I put them on a nest DAYS ago. They're hatching tomorrow :P
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
OMG CHEATER!!!! im jk hehehehe im excited to see how this develops doe--hopefully at least one baby lives!
OMG CHEATER!!!! im jk hehehehe im excited to see how this develops doe--hopefully at least one baby lives!
V5EAi76.png
@lordlioness - *shrugs* I don't care !!!!

Just wrote the blurb about it go give it a read!
@lordlioness - *shrugs* I don't care !!!!

Just wrote the blurb about it go give it a read!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@Amaluna HSHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG BENGT WAS LIKE THIS THING EMPTY, YEET!!!!!!!!!!! i have decided to stan
@Amaluna HSHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG BENGT WAS LIKE THIS THING EMPTY, YEET!!!!!!!!!!! i have decided to stan
V5EAi76.png
@lordlioness [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ncpe4EZ.png[/img][/center]
@lordlioness
ncpe4EZ.png
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAGAHAHFVDJSNFVMCXZZX
AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAGAHAHFVDJSNFVMCXZZX
V5EAi76.png