Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | We raised 7kg to gift a dream dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Current Progress
7000/7000 kt/g !!

All of my savings from here until the goal is reached will be towards this goal. Once I reach 7kg (I will be converting treasure to gems) I will find a random person’s dream dragon goal, buy all the genes for it, and gift them!

This is more enough to buy a Wildclaw Scroll, three gem Genes, a Scroll of Eternal Youth, and a Vial of Naivety, so should cover the cost of any genes they might need!

If you don’t have currency to donate, you can also donate valuable items like eggs, genes, Eliminates, etc that will be sold to fund this project!
List of Significant Donors:
Donated 200g or more
Items donated are listed as the amount they sold for

#90482 — 200g
#78878 — 400g
#390755 — 700g
#371022 — 250g
#3302 — 900g

I haven’t decided what will be done with leftover gems, but I think I will gift it to the user who donated the most.
Pinglist:
You may ask to be pinged when the dragon is picked, genes are bought, and gifted!
If the user gives permission, I’ll share their reaction too!

@/FallenEclipse @/iiSwizzle @/rhapsodicDream @/kijauni @/kunikida @/nekosysteme @/GuardianDragonak

Updates pinglist (halfway mark, etc):
@/rhapsodicDream @/kijauni
Current Progress
7000/7000 kt/g !!

All of my savings from here until the goal is reached will be towards this goal. Once I reach 7kg (I will be converting treasure to gems) I will find a random person’s dream dragon goal, buy all the genes for it, and gift them!

This is more enough to buy a Wildclaw Scroll, three gem Genes, a Scroll of Eternal Youth, and a Vial of Naivety, so should cover the cost of any genes they might need!

If you don’t have currency to donate, you can also donate valuable items like eggs, genes, Eliminates, etc that will be sold to fund this project!
List of Significant Donors:
Donated 200g or more
Items donated are listed as the amount they sold for

#90482 — 200g
#78878 — 400g
#390755 — 700g
#371022 — 250g
#3302 — 900g

I haven’t decided what will be done with leftover gems, but I think I will gift it to the user who donated the most.
Pinglist:
You may ask to be pinged when the dragon is picked, genes are bought, and gifted!
If the user gives permission, I’ll share their reaction too!

@/FallenEclipse @/iiSwizzle @/rhapsodicDream @/kijauni @/kunikida @/nekosysteme @/GuardianDragonak

Updates pinglist (halfway mark, etc):
@/rhapsodicDream @/kijauni
Made 600g today!

— This is my first time sitting in a venue all day and selling currency the first day of fest, I definitely recommend it
Made 600g today!

— This is my first time sitting in a venue all day and selling currency the first day of fest, I definitely recommend it
Added 100g yesterday!
Added 100g yesterday!
Just added 200g!
Just added 200g!
oh man, if i had any extra gems i'd totally donate ;-;
oh man, if i had any extra gems i'd totally donate ;-;
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@falleneclipse

You don’t have to have gems! Eggs, rally/elim Stones, and other valuable items can also be donated. But of course, you don’t have to donate anything, it’s the joy of giving the genes saved for that this is for!
@falleneclipse

You don’t have to have gems! Eggs, rally/elim Stones, and other valuable items can also be donated. But of course, you don’t have to donate anything, it’s the joy of giving the genes saved for that this is for!
this is so smart! I would donate but sadly don’t have much. good luck!
this is so smart! I would donate but sadly don’t have much. good luck!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle

Thank you!
@iiSwizzle

Thank you!
Just added 200g!
Just added 200g!
I’m literally going to report for bankruptcy but I’ll donate something for the cause :)
I’m literally going to report for bankruptcy but I’ll donate something for the cause :)
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7