Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke Rules for Sentimental People
[center]Hey there! I don't know about you but I'm pretty attached to my dragons and I hate to exalt my permas. So for people who are taking on a Pinkerlocke but don't want to get rid of their Pinkerlocke dragons so easily.. here's a set of rules for you to follow so your favorite dragons don't die that easily! :3 Feel free to use these rules in your Pinkerlocke, just credit me! This set of rules is inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2741176/1]@/Severynn's Pinkerlocke[/url]. ----- Pinglist for any changes made [quote=List of Pings]@TheDeathseer[/quote] ----- [quote=TheDeathseer][i]"A Pinkerlocke is a variation of the Nuzlocke. What happens on a day is determined by what you get from Pinkerton’s Plundered Pile. This set of rules is made for a very ‘easy’ Pinkerlocke run and for people who get sentimental over pixel dragons, such as me."[/i] Although you probably already know that if you're reading this. Moving on! [b]1.[/b] IF A DRAGON DIES IN BATTLE, IT WILL NOT BE EXALTED. [b]2.[/b] You start with a team of three dragons that are ready to breed (RTB). These are the three cheapest adult (or 5 days old) dragons on the Auction House you can find. [b]3.[/b] No fancy, hand-picked names: each dragon gets a name randomly generated by Flight Rising. [b]4.[/b] When a dragon reaches [b]Level 20[/b] (not 25) they can join your main lair. Or if you actually don’t like them you can put them up for adoption! [b]5.[/b] When you hatch a nest, you must roll 1d6 for each hatchling to determine which kids go and which stay. Same rules apply as to normal dragon elimination/death roll (below). [b]6:[/b] Loot gained from the Coliseum and Gathering is irrelevant and you can do whatever you want with them. Only Pinkerton drops are important. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2757676]Source[/url] And now for the actual Pinkerton items! [b]FOOD[/b] [b]Plants:[/b] 10 Coli Battles [b]Insects:[/b] 20 Coli Battles [b]Seafood:[/b] 30 Coli Battles [b]Meat:[/b] 40 Coli Battles [b]MATERIALS[/b] Write a bit of lore or a story for one or more of the dragons in your Pinkerlocke! [b]APPAREL[/b] If you get apparel from the Pinkpile you must breed two of your Pinkerlocke dragons. However, if nobody can breed or your nests are full, the first non-creature skin or accent must be bought from the Auction House and put on one of your dragons. If even [i]that[/i] is not possible, a new piece of apparel must be bought and worn. Oh, and the apparel you pull from the pile goes on one of your Pinkerlocke dergs. If everyone has no slots left just remove and replace an apparel piece with the new piece. [b]OTHER (Plushies, Deity Idols, ETC)[/b] Get creative! You can draw (any medium) one or more of your Pinkerlocke dragons! [b]FAMILIARS[/b] New dragon! You must purchase the first dragon of the rolled breed in the AH. Roll a 15-sided dice (or just use a random number picker, I don’t mind): 1: Bogsneak 2: Coatl 3: Fae 4: Gaoler 5: Guardian 6: Imperial 7: Mirror 8: Nocturne 9: Pearlcatcher 10: Ridgeback 11: Skydancer 12: Snapper 13: Spiral 14: Tundra 15: Wildclaw [b]BATTLE (Stones, fragments, potions etc)[/b] Roll 1d6 for each dragon you have in the Pinkerlocke. If you roll a 5 or 6, congratulations! Your dragon is now immune to death the next time you roll. If you roll a 1, however, you must roll for that dragon again. If a 1 or 2 is rolled the dragon dies and is out of the Pinkerlocke. If anything else is rolled, the dragon is still alive, but not immune. Phew! [b]And those are the rules! This set is inspired by @/Severynn's Pinkerlocke (link at top of post) but mostly written by me. Have fun![/b][/quote] ----- Might be taking on this myself in the near future, but I'm out of lairspace at the moment. Maybe later then... Note to admins: if this is not where I'm supposed to post this please let me know and we can put it in a different board (is that the right word). EDIT 1: Broken code.[/center]
Hey there! I don't know about you but I'm pretty attached to my dragons and I hate to exalt my permas.
So for people who are taking on a Pinkerlocke but don't want to get rid of their Pinkerlocke dragons so easily.. here's a set of rules for you to follow so your favorite dragons don't die that easily! :3

Feel free to use these rules in your Pinkerlocke, just credit me!

This set of rules is inspired by @/Severynn's Pinkerlocke.

Pinglist for any changes made
List of Pings wrote:

TheDeathseer wrote:
"A Pinkerlocke is a variation of the Nuzlocke. What happens on a day is determined by what you get from Pinkerton’s Plundered Pile.
This set of rules is made for a very ‘easy’ Pinkerlocke run and for people who get sentimental over pixel dragons, such as me."

Although you probably already know that if you're reading this. Moving on!

1. IF A DRAGON DIES IN BATTLE, IT WILL NOT BE EXALTED.
2. You start with a team of three dragons that are ready to breed (RTB). These are the three cheapest adult (or 5 days old) dragons on the Auction House you can find.
3. No fancy, hand-picked names: each dragon gets a name randomly generated by Flight Rising.
4. When a dragon reaches Level 20 (not 25) they can join your main lair. Or if you actually don’t like them you can put them up for adoption!
5. When you hatch a nest, you must roll 1d6 for each hatchling to determine which kids go and which stay. Same rules apply as to normal dragon elimination/death roll (below).
6: Loot gained from the Coliseum and Gathering is irrelevant and you can do whatever you want with them. Only Pinkerton drops are important. Source

And now for the actual Pinkerton items!

FOOD
Plants: 10 Coli Battles
Insects: 20 Coli Battles
Seafood: 30 Coli Battles
Meat: 40 Coli Battles

MATERIALS
Write a bit of lore or a story for one or more of the dragons in your Pinkerlocke!

APPAREL
If you get apparel from the Pinkpile you must breed two of your Pinkerlocke dragons.

However, if nobody can breed or your nests are full, the first non-creature skin or accent must be bought from the Auction House and put on one of your dragons.
If even that is not possible, a new piece of apparel must be bought and worn.

Oh, and the apparel you pull from the pile goes on one of your Pinkerlocke dergs. If everyone has no slots left just remove and replace an apparel piece with the new piece.

OTHER (Plushies, Deity Idols, ETC)
Get creative! You can draw (any medium) one or more of your Pinkerlocke dragons!

FAMILIARS
New dragon! You must purchase the first dragon of the rolled breed in the AH. Roll a 15-sided dice (or just use a random number picker, I don’t mind):

1: Bogsneak
2: Coatl
3: Fae
4: Gaoler
5: Guardian
6: Imperial
7: Mirror
8: Nocturne
9: Pearlcatcher
10: Ridgeback
11: Skydancer
12: Snapper
13: Spiral
14: Tundra
15: Wildclaw

BATTLE (Stones, fragments, potions etc)
Roll 1d6 for each dragon you have in the Pinkerlocke. If you roll a 5 or 6, congratulations! Your dragon is now immune to death the next time you roll.

If you roll a 1, however, you must roll for that dragon again.
If a 1 or 2 is rolled the dragon dies and is out of the Pinkerlocke. If anything else is rolled, the dragon is still alive, but not immune. Phew!

And those are the rules! This set is inspired by @/Severynn's Pinkerlocke (link at top of post) but mostly written by me. Have fun!

Might be taking on this myself in the near future, but I'm out of lairspace at the moment. Maybe later then...

Note to admins: if this is not where I'm supposed to post this please let me know and we can put it in a different board (is that the right word).

EDIT 1: Broken code.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Reserved, just in case.
Reserved, just in case.
Feel free to let me know of any suggestions or changes you'd like me to make below! I am subscribed but please ping me as I usually only respond to people directly pinging me.

EDIT: I will make a pinglist for updates and changes to the rules! Let me know if you'd like to be added.
Feel free to let me know of any suggestions or changes you'd like me to make below! I am subscribed but please ping me as I usually only respond to people directly pinging me.

EDIT: I will make a pinglist for updates and changes to the rules! Let me know if you'd like to be added.