Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 144 145
@Shihana ~ re: this post

“I see. I have met a few of the dragons exploring around, some were seeking a goal, others just wandering.” Iblis responded.

“The wastes can be plentiful this time of year. Although...” Iblis took a moment to survey the peak, and the bubbling pit it overlooked. It was relatively safe up there, and not the worst place to fight if ambushed.

“I wonder if something else is drawing all these dragons to this place. I have heard rumors of aggression, heightened hostility in the local tribes. Could the two be connected, the same force luring them into a trap? Hopefully no dragon has been attacked, especially in Rotrock and the Wyrmwound. I have been fortunate to have moved through unscathed. Stranger still, the Rekyin appear to have retreated from the Boneyard. That is very unlike them.” Iblis paused from her pondering, and straightened up.

“You mentioned some out of place beasts in the northwest? That information would be helpful with this investigation. I am trying to find the source of this unrest, and any lead is worth its weight in treasure.”
@Shihana ~ re: this post

“I see. I have met a few of the dragons exploring around, some were seeking a goal, others just wandering.” Iblis responded.

“The wastes can be plentiful this time of year. Although...” Iblis took a moment to survey the peak, and the bubbling pit it overlooked. It was relatively safe up there, and not the worst place to fight if ambushed.

“I wonder if something else is drawing all these dragons to this place. I have heard rumors of aggression, heightened hostility in the local tribes. Could the two be connected, the same force luring them into a trap? Hopefully no dragon has been attacked, especially in Rotrock and the Wyrmwound. I have been fortunate to have moved through unscathed. Stranger still, the Rekyin appear to have retreated from the Boneyard. That is very unlike them.” Iblis paused from her pondering, and straightened up.

“You mentioned some out of place beasts in the northwest? That information would be helpful with this investigation. I am trying to find the source of this unrest, and any lead is worth its weight in treasure.”
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Wonderlast [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55878732][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558788/55878732.png[/img][/url] Lethe felt the urge to mess with this nervous dragon more, but she let it slide. With an indifferent smirk, she nodded and turned, ripping open a glowing crimson portal as she did so. She stepped into the portal backwards, and the moment she did so, the vortex swirled shut, and she was cannonballed through space.
@Wonderlast
55878732.png

Lethe felt the urge to mess with this nervous dragon more, but she let it slide. With an indifferent smirk, she nodded and turned, ripping open a glowing crimson portal as she did so. She stepped into the portal backwards, and the moment she did so, the vortex swirled shut, and she was cannonballed through space.
[img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55878732][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558788/55878732.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: Lethe fell from her portal. She let her wings slow her descent, but almost shrieked when she found nothing to land on, and a pulsating cauldron if liquid sickness beneath her. So [i]this[/i] was the Wyrmwound. Quickly, she angled her wings and shot toward one of the massive teeth that rose from around the rim of the Wyrmwound. She perched there and looked around. Was this her final destination? She sensed that the answer was [i]ha, no.[/i] Only a stop in her journey to find, well, whatever she was here to find.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
55878732.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post: Lethe fell from her portal. She let her wings slow her descent, but almost shrieked when she found nothing to land on, and a pulsating cauldron if liquid sickness beneath her. So this was the Wyrmwound. Quickly, she angled her wings and shot toward one of the massive teeth that rose from around the rim of the Wyrmwound. She perched there and looked around. Was this her final destination? She sensed that the answer was ha, no. Only a stop in her journey to find, well, whatever she was here to find.
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46122379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/461224/46122379.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=heart size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (meat) (or whatever) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Well, here he is, right on the edge of the centre of the Wyrmwound, if that makes sense. Mandrake is getting a little hungry... food is getting scarce and that bird... a mouthful of feathers isn't exactly a meal!! (Makes a mental note to self, need to brush up on hunting skills when he returns home!!) Anyway, Mandrake decides to have a quiet evening of contemplation here before proceeding in any further in the morning. And try again for some food!
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:

46122379.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (meat) (or whatever)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No

My RP post: Well, here he is, right on the edge of the centre of the Wyrmwound, if that makes sense. Mandrake is getting a little hungry... food is getting scarce and that bird... a mouthful of feathers isn't exactly a meal!! (Makes a mental note to self, need to brush up on hunting skills when he returns home!!)

Anyway, Mandrake decides to have a quiet evening of contemplation here before proceeding in any further in the morning. And try again for some food!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Antigen @sylvain @BoggyMcBogface @yeezy13 [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50999901] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510000/50999901_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=raven size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials/Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: The tendrils on the western edge of the Plaguelands slowly give way to swamp trees as he approaches Shadow's land and the mire in between. The mire is a very familiar place to the clan, as many of them were trained by Labradorite there to be strong warriors and Nines is no difference. These gloomy lands hold a power absolutely perfect for Labradorite. Though he is an Arcane dragon, he feels particularly attuned to the magical energies of Plague and Shadow, making the mire a paradise for him. It works out nicely for the clan.
@Antigen @sylvain @BoggyMcBogface @yeezy13
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
50999901_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials/Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
The tendrils on the western edge of the Plaguelands slowly give way to swamp trees as he approaches Shadow's land and the mire in between. The mire is a very familiar place to the clan, as many of them were trained by Labradorite there to be strong warriors and Nines is no difference.

These gloomy lands hold a power absolutely perfect for Labradorite. Though he is an Arcane dragon, he feels particularly attuned to the magical energies of Plague and Shadow, making the mire a paradise for him. It works out nicely for the clan.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Antigen @sylvain @BoggyMcBogface @yeezy13 [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53082678] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530827/53082678.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=bell size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Oh, the strange Skydancer was gone. Well, magic is like that sometimes. Best be going on her way now. She did manage to find a nice pair of goggles in the bones, but nothing that resembled the fabric that Hector described. This was going to last so much longer than she wants it to, isn't it? She carefully picks her way to a clearing of leafless trees, scouring the soil for danger and anything interesting. A small clump of dragons seem to have congregated there, but Joan did not really want to disturb them. What if they were less than savory characters? The Wasteland does attract those types rather easily... Yes, best to keep a nice, safe distance.
@Antigen @sylvain @BoggyMcBogface @yeezy13
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
53082678.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
Oh, the strange Skydancer was gone. Well, magic is like that sometimes. Best be going on her way now.

She did manage to find a nice pair of goggles in the bones, but nothing that resembled the fabric that Hector described. This was going to last so much longer than she wants it to, isn't it?

She carefully picks her way to a clearing of leafless trees, scouring the soil for danger and anything interesting. A small clump of dragons seem to have congregated there, but Joan did not really want to disturb them. What if they were less than savory characters? The Wasteland does attract those types rather easily... Yes, best to keep a nice, safe distance.
1WhYQHt.png
Crash landed into a new day! Sorry about that, had hoped to do a little before work today.

@yeezy13
It has definitely grown! I'd suggest unsubscribing from the thread itself, if you are, since the exploration template will alert to a new grant post once submitted. It's helped keep my pings from looking super scary this week.
Crash landed into a new day! Sorry about that, had hoped to do a little before work today.

@yeezy13
It has definitely grown! I'd suggest unsubscribing from the thread itself, if you are, since the exploration template will alert to a new grant post once submitted. It's helped keep my pings from looking super scary this week.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
[quote] [Center]@StarkHarkness Even time is a funny thing in the Wasteland, sometimes stretching or collapsing so that days and nights sometimes seem to be different lengths of time... but regardless, Archer's legs were in need of some support. Luckily, she stumbled across these [item=brass scale greaves][/center][/quote] [size=2]Apologies all, it's bedtime for me and I can't send out anything more tonight. Back tomorrow!
Quote:
@StarkHarkness
Even time is a funny thing in the Wasteland, sometimes stretching or collapsing so that days and nights sometimes seem to be different lengths of time... but regardless, Archer's legs were in need of some support. Luckily, she stumbled across these Brass Scale Greaves

Apologies all, it's bedtime for me and I can't send out anything more tonight. Back tomorrow!

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia please use the updated exploration form, thanks! [quote=@yeezy13] Wow I come on and i get one hundred notifs in less than a day ><[/quote] Welcome to the wonderful world of event volunteering [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
@Goldia please use the updated exploration form, thanks!

@yeezy13 wrote:
Wow I come on and i get one hundred notifs in less than a day ><

Welcome to the wonderful world of event volunteering
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Chaosarceus

"Absolutely true!" she agrees. If she had to be honest, she would also consider herself a generalist. With so much to know in such a big world, why staying at one single thing when you could just do SO much?

She waits while Nines takes notes, not wanting to interrupt but waving her tail in excitement.

"I never thought it like that, actually. I just considered some stray creature ended around. And yeah..." she stares at her familiar, considering it for a few seconds. Maybe having her in ground checking areas. "Thank you for the recommendation"

She nods and stays for a few seconds, as if considering something.

"Well, enough of chit-chat. I think I'll take my leave and see what I can find. Best of lucks and please, if you ever visit the Starwood Strand, try to find me. I'd like to know about how your travel went!"

With that words and a gentle headbump, she raises to the sky and takes a path norteast, in hopes to find what Nines told her.
@Chaosarceus

"Absolutely true!" she agrees. If she had to be honest, she would also consider herself a generalist. With so much to know in such a big world, why staying at one single thing when you could just do SO much?

She waits while Nines takes notes, not wanting to interrupt but waving her tail in excitement.

"I never thought it like that, actually. I just considered some stray creature ended around. And yeah..." she stares at her familiar, considering it for a few seconds. Maybe having her in ground checking areas. "Thank you for the recommendation"

She nods and stays for a few seconds, as if considering something.

"Well, enough of chit-chat. I think I'll take my leave and see what I can find. Best of lucks and please, if you ever visit the Starwood Strand, try to find me. I'd like to know about how your travel went!"

With that words and a gentle headbump, she raises to the sky and takes a path norteast, in hopes to find what Nines told her.
gxI7g1F.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 144 145