Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145
@PrincePotatoes [quote][center][item=longfin angelfish]x50[/center][/quote] @sgkat [quote][center][item=dustrunner meerkat]x50[/center][/quote]
@PrincePotatoes
Quote:
Longfin Angelfish x50

@sgkat
Quote:
Dustrunner Meerkat x50
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@IronPen and @Wonderlast [quote][center][item=iron steampunk vest][item=iron steampunk scarf][/center][/quote] @Trioperator [quote][center][item=rose gold steampunk vest][item=rose gold steampunk scarf][/center][/quote]
@IronPen and @Wonderlast
Quote:
Iron Steampunk Vest Iron Steampunk Scarf

@Trioperator
Quote:
Rose Gold Steampunk Vest Rose Gold Steampunk Scarf
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Gonna mark this as bedtime for me! Goodnight lovelies~
Gonna mark this as bedtime for me! Goodnight lovelies~
re: 11/01 exploration

As he approached the pool, Mavuto's attention was captured by the high warning chitter of the meerkat sentry, and then its disappearance into a burrow in the fungi. What were savannah-dwelling creatures doing in the Scarred Wasteland? He snagged a few for study as they dashed by him.
re: 11/01 exploration

As he approached the pool, Mavuto's attention was captured by the high warning chitter of the meerkat sentry, and then its disappearance into a burrow in the fungi. What were savannah-dwelling creatures doing in the Scarred Wasteland? He snagged a few for study as they dashed by him.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 Sorry guys RL has got in the way, not sure how many more reward sessions I'll be able to do. I'll try though. [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46122379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/461224/46122379.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=heart size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Familiar/Food [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Another long day and Mandrake was super impressed with the bounty that was actually available in the Wastelands. The more time he spent here, the more he came to appreciate the diversity and abundance of things to be explored. Time now to make camp - he had a long way to go tomorrow before making the final trip home again.
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13

Sorry guys RL has got in the way, not sure how many more reward sessions I'll be able to do. I'll try though.

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:

46122379.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Familiar/Food

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No

My RP post:
Another long day and Mandrake was super impressed with the bounty that was actually available in the Wastelands. The more time he spent here, the more he came to appreciate the diversity and abundance of things to be explored. Time now to make camp - he had a long way to go tomorrow before making the final trip home again.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50018330] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500184/50018330_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gear size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: familiars [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: (it’s time for WALL OF TEXT! Managed to grab some of the plot back! I will be rping after this one last time, I know i wont get anything for it, but it will be like... an epilogue sort of thing. Just to make the journey seem Finished, if that's okay with you guys?) The music did not stop even as the sky grew darker. It trailed after Archer and the hound for miles as they sped through the wasteland, claws making sure to step on the bones instead of the fleshy earth for a 15% increased speed efficiency. Speed and efficiency were of the highest priority now and any shortcut would be taken to ensure that they could get as far and as fast as possible to make it back home. The low battery alert kept blinking now. Archer started to shut down various tasks, though they did not want to. Past encounters in the Scarred Wasteland had proven that shutting down important tasks was potentially dangerous, but there were no other options available. The program for navigation kept flickering on and off proving there was not much time left. Danger Assessment, End Task. Taste and Olfactory Systems, End Task. Peripheral Data Analytics, End Task. [center][color=grey][i]-”Is that understood? Shut down all running programs you see. Every last one. Once that is done-”[/i][/color][/center] Archer quickly canceled the memory that played, but they were aware that as they continued to shut down non-essential tasks they would soon no longer be able to. In the distance was a tower of smoke and flames that swirled around in the sky like the free flying spirals of the wind flight. To another wind clan dragon, it might almost feel like a sign of home; of hope. To Archer it was a location marker to aim for. One that, based on their hastily repaired navigation program, would lead them close enough to the Windswept Plateau that their clan might find them and bring them back to the safety of the lair. Others might wonder if that was not essentially the same thing. The music changed as Archer added the location to their navigator. The hound followed them towards the fire, somehow understanding that the fire was their destination. Scanners detecting this, Archer pulled at one of the strips of plague earth they had been using as rope to tie down the chests they carried on their back. With the loosened rope, they tied one end to the hound and one to themselves so that should an event happen to Archer, the hound could drag them the rest of the way. Damage Assessment, End Task. Auditory Sensors, End Task. Scanners, End Task. [center][color=grey][i]-”I left the last door open for you. I am sure we have not yet destroyed what kindness you still have retained in you. I would like you to use that kindness and seal the door when you leave. Block it off in every way available to you.” 3R tilted their head. They waited for their Provider to get up and walk to the door. “I will not be coming with you.”-[/i][/color][/center] Absolute silence. The music continued to play, but Archer could no longer process it. A strange thing happens when all senses of the body are given nothing to sense. For many lifeforms, this lack of stimulus leads to hallucinations of fantasy or memory as the mind tries to work with something when there is nothing. For robots, it is nothing more than working on low power. An empty blackness. For Archer, several minutes of complete darkness after they shut down their scanners passed. Archer took this data as proof that this was all it was going to be, an empty darkness without sight or scent or any indication that the ground Archer ran on even ever existed. This did not bother Archer, they could handle this. Their dying navigational system had a destination and that’s all they needed. The hound would be able to intercept anything that was in their way. Emergency Restore and Repair, End Task. Logistics and Analysis, End Task. Background Task Management, End Task. Archer had forgotten an important piece of data. A cyborg is not a robot. All programs other than navigation and movement, End Task. [center][color=grey][i]-Confusion. There is no data on reasons for Dr.Arch to stay. “You will go by yourself. You have been through enough tests that I am quite positive you will be just fine.” There is no food here. Their Provider was still a living organism and needed non-electrical sources of energy. “I will stay here. This is my fault and as rightful punishment I will stay here and take care of the refuse.” Pieces of pieces. The tail of an Intern lay next to the gauntlet of a Golem Guard lay next to the mechanical innards of Dr.Serris lay next to the dead unseeing scanners of Project 8B. There was a sigh from Dr.Arch, the sound crackled as his mechanical voicebox tried to simulate it. “Do you know why you are still functional?” There is nothing here. “I wanted to build something that could not die. Something that under any and all kinds of damage could still repair itself and continue on.” There was 0.5 seconds of silence before he continued on. “I was once a dragon of Light. I was there when the Emperor showed up. I had no fighting ability of my own and this is a fact that I greatly regret. However, my mate was one of the clan’s top warriors. My clan was foolish and headstrong, far too confident in their own abilities and she was one of the first to go and protect to clan as I fled with the rest of the hatchlings. She did not come back. None of them did." "I came to Lightning hoping to make something better than dragons. But the golems were useless. They could not adapt to different situations and they were quickly tossed aside as failures of the program. Cyborgs, the combination of the strength and easy repairability of robots and the adaptability and intelligence of dragons proved a much more promising direction.” He held up the head of 6R, the wires of their neck that once connected the head to the body dangling in the air. “You were not our best work, 3R. You know this. We have not hidden this fact from you. 6R was superior to you in all ways possible. Every test and every timed trial.” 3R stood silently, waiting for new data instead of this old one. “6R was too successful. It is unfortunate that I realized this too late. All of their successes led them to be too close to a robot. Too controllable. Easy to mold into whatever you wanted.” Dr.Arch turned his head slightly to spare a resigned stare at 3R as he continued, “It was my blinded mistake to think they would not use my work for something even I could not condone, even with all the morally distasteful actions I have done." "They wanted to create a controllable, cyborg Emperor. 6R proved completely controlling everything about a dragon was within the realm of possibility. From their actions, to their abilities, all the way down to their very memories. If you can recreate the memories, you can create any kind of being. Tell the monster you created that you were not the source of their pain, but their savior.” A voice clip played in 3R's mind of their Provider's mechanical voice. 'Remember that I am your Provider. I will give you everything you need. The pain will subside soon.' The pain had hurt that time, they remembered. “Do you know what you are? What we all are? You are a Remnant. Pieces of every person you have ever known. And every experience you have ever had made you who you are. We are built by memory. Every good experience and every negative one leaving marks and scars, affecting people’s behavior and changing them. This is what made 6R superior to you. This is why you live and 6R does not. We could not rewrite your memories. We could not rebuild you into someone else like we did with 6R.” He paused and then spoke with a voice that was softer than before. “Leave now. As I have previously mentioned, I have left the last door open for you. This is your last order.” Receiving the order, 3R backed away slowly and headed towards the only direction the wind was still blowing from. Quietly, their Provider spoke one last sentence before 3R was too far away for their auditory sensors to pick up anymore. “I hope that you will not remember me.”-[/i][/color][/center]
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia pub?w=960&.png My explorer is:
50018330_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: familiars
Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
(it’s time for WALL OF TEXT! Managed to grab some of the plot back! I will be rping after this one last time, I know i wont get anything for it, but it will be like... an epilogue sort of thing. Just to make the journey seem Finished, if that's okay with you guys?)

The music did not stop even as the sky grew darker. It trailed after Archer and the hound for miles as they sped through the wasteland, claws making sure to step on the bones instead of the fleshy earth for a 15% increased speed efficiency. Speed and efficiency were of the highest priority now and any shortcut would be taken to ensure that they could get as far and as fast as possible to make it back home. The low battery alert kept blinking now. Archer started to shut down various tasks, though they did not want to. Past encounters in the Scarred Wasteland had proven that shutting down important tasks was potentially dangerous, but there were no other options available. The program for navigation kept flickering on and off proving there was not much time left.

Danger Assessment, End Task.

Taste and Olfactory Systems, End Task.

Peripheral Data Analytics, End Task.
-”Is that understood? Shut down all running programs you see. Every last one. Once that is done-”

Archer quickly canceled the memory that played, but they were aware that as they continued to shut down non-essential tasks they would soon no longer be able to.

In the distance was a tower of smoke and flames that swirled around in the sky like the free flying spirals of the wind flight. To another wind clan dragon, it might almost feel like a sign of home; of hope. To Archer it was a location marker to aim for. One that, based on their hastily repaired navigation program, would lead them close enough to the Windswept Plateau that their clan might find them and bring them back to the safety of the lair.

Others might wonder if that was not essentially the same thing.

The music changed as Archer added the location to their navigator. The hound followed them towards the fire, somehow understanding that the fire was their destination. Scanners detecting this, Archer pulled at one of the strips of plague earth they had been using as rope to tie down the chests they carried on their back. With the loosened rope, they tied one end to the hound and one to themselves so that should an event happen to Archer, the hound could drag them the rest of the way.

Damage Assessment, End Task.

Auditory Sensors, End Task.

Scanners, End Task.
-”I left the last door open for you. I am sure we have not yet destroyed what kindness you still have retained in you. I would like you to use that kindness and seal the door when you leave. Block it off in every way available to you.”

3R tilted their head. They waited for their Provider to get up and walk to the door.

“I will not be coming with you.”-

Absolute silence. The music continued to play, but Archer could no longer process it.

A strange thing happens when all senses of the body are given nothing to sense. For many lifeforms, this lack of stimulus leads to hallucinations of fantasy or memory as the mind tries to work with something when there is nothing. For robots, it is nothing more than working on low power. An empty blackness. For Archer, several minutes of complete darkness after they shut down their scanners passed. Archer took this data as proof that this was all it was going to be, an empty darkness without sight or scent or any indication that the ground Archer ran on even ever existed. This did not bother Archer, they could handle this. Their dying navigational system had a destination and that’s all they needed. The hound would be able to intercept anything that was in their way.

Emergency Restore and Repair, End Task.

Logistics and Analysis, End Task.

Background Task Management, End Task.

Archer had forgotten an important piece of data. A cyborg is not a robot.

All programs other than navigation and movement, End Task.
-Confusion. There is no data on reasons for Dr.Arch to stay.

“You will go by yourself. You have been through enough tests that I am quite positive you will be just fine.”

There is no food here. Their Provider was still a living organism and needed non-electrical sources of energy.

“I will stay here. This is my fault and as rightful punishment I will stay here and take care of the refuse.”

Pieces of pieces. The tail of an Intern lay next to the gauntlet of a Golem Guard lay next to the mechanical innards of Dr.Serris lay next to the dead unseeing scanners of Project 8B. There was a sigh from Dr.Arch, the sound crackled as his mechanical voicebox tried to simulate it.

“Do you know why you are still functional?”

There is nothing here.

“I wanted to build something that could not die. Something that under any and all kinds of damage could still repair itself and continue on.” There was 0.5 seconds of silence before he continued on. “I was once a dragon of Light. I was there when the Emperor showed up. I had no fighting ability of my own and this is a fact that I greatly regret. However, my mate was one of the clan’s top warriors. My clan was foolish and headstrong, far too confident in their own abilities and she was one of the first to go and protect to clan as I fled with the rest of the hatchlings. She did not come back. None of them did."

"I came to Lightning hoping to make something better than dragons. But the golems were useless. They could not adapt to different situations and they were quickly tossed aside as failures of the program. Cyborgs, the combination of the strength and easy repairability of robots and the adaptability and intelligence of dragons proved a much more promising direction.”

He held up the head of 6R, the wires of their neck that once connected the head to the body dangling in the air.

“You were not our best work, 3R. You know this. We have not hidden this fact from you. 6R was superior to you in all ways possible. Every test and every timed trial.”

3R stood silently, waiting for new data instead of this old one.

“6R was too successful. It is unfortunate that I realized this too late. All of their successes led them to be too close to a robot. Too controllable. Easy to mold into whatever you wanted.” Dr.Arch turned his head slightly to spare a resigned stare at 3R as he continued, “It was my blinded mistake to think they would not use my work for something even I could not condone, even with all the morally distasteful actions I have done."

"They wanted to create a controllable, cyborg Emperor. 6R proved completely controlling everything about a dragon was within the realm of possibility. From their actions, to their abilities, all the way down to their very memories. If you can recreate the memories, you can create any kind of being. Tell the monster you created that you were not the source of their pain, but their savior.”

A voice clip played in 3R's mind of their Provider's mechanical voice. 'Remember that I am your Provider. I will give you everything you need. The pain will subside soon.' The pain had hurt that time, they remembered.

“Do you know what you are? What we all are? You are a Remnant. Pieces of every person you have ever known. And every experience you have ever had made you who you are. We are built by memory. Every good experience and every negative one leaving marks and scars, affecting people’s behavior and changing them. This is what made 6R superior to you. This is why you live and 6R does not. We could not rewrite your memories. We could not rebuild you into someone else like we did with 6R.”

He paused and then spoke with a voice that was softer than before.

“Leave now. As I have previously mentioned, I have left the last door open for you. This is your last order.”

Receiving the order, 3R backed away slowly and headed towards the only direction the wind was still blowing from. Quietly, their Provider spoke one last sentence before 3R was too far away for their auditory sensors to pick up anymore.

“I hope that you will not remember me.”-
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
Doh, I finally get another chance to do a rewards session and it's up to date!! Will try again later [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
Doh, I finally get another chance to do a rewards session and it's up to date!! Will try again later
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Diamond [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel (preferably something plague-y or earth-y to end my journey!) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes/[b]No[/b] [b]My RP post[/b]: [center]Diamond had arrived in the Shattered Plain, but took some time to reflect on his month-long journey. While he had originally arrived to track down Deepsea, his ruthless mother, he realized along the way that the Plague territory was home to more than just disease and death. It was home to thousands of dragons and clans, and each one was special and unique in its own way. Diamond had learned about some of the different customs of the Plague Clans, and had even met a good friend or two along the way. The great blue Guardian remembered his three encounters with Claw, the mirror from the Abiding Boneyard. While a formidable sight at first, Diamond learned to appreciate the Mirror and its ways, and was glad to have a friend, if only an acquaintance, in the Scarred Wasteland. Diamond remembered Corwin and Meira, two dragons he had met along the way, both with different reasons for exploring the Scarred Wasteland. As he left the land of the Plaguebringer behind, Diamond promised to himself he would return next year. This was a wonderful experience that he would love to have again. But now was the time to enter the land of the Earthshaker, the home of the dragons. Diamond prepared himself to encounter Deepsea at any minute, but he did not expect what would happen to him and the Windflight Clan next...[/center] ----- A huge thank you to @3idolon for taking the time and effort to organize this event and gather all the prizes- it let me meet many new dragons and develop Diamond's character as well, and another thank you to @Antigen for taking the time and effort to write amazing encounters, especially the ones with Diamond and Claw. I cannot express how glad I am to have participated this year - I hope I can do this next year as well!
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Diamond
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel (preferably something plague-y or earth-y to end my journey!)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No
My RP post:
Diamond had arrived in the Shattered Plain, but took some time to reflect on his month-long journey.

While he had originally arrived to track down Deepsea, his ruthless mother, he realized along the way that the Plague territory was home to more than just disease and death.

It was home to thousands of dragons and clans, and each one was special and unique in its own way. Diamond had learned about some of the different customs of the Plague Clans, and had even met a good friend or two along the way.

The great blue Guardian remembered his three encounters with Claw, the mirror from the Abiding Boneyard. While a formidable sight at first, Diamond learned to appreciate the Mirror and its ways, and was glad to have a friend, if only an acquaintance, in the Scarred Wasteland.

Diamond remembered Corwin and Meira, two dragons he had met along the way, both with different reasons for exploring the Scarred Wasteland.

As he left the land of the Plaguebringer behind, Diamond promised to himself he would return next year. This was a wonderful experience that he would love to have again. But now was the time to enter the land of the Earthshaker, the home of the dragons.

Diamond prepared himself to encounter Deepsea at any minute, but he did not expect what would happen to him and the Windflight Clan next...

A huge thank you to @3idolon for taking the time and effort to organize this event and gather all the prizes- it let me meet many new dragons and develop Diamond's character as well, and another thank you to @Antigen for taking the time and effort to write amazing encounters, especially the ones with Diamond and Claw.

I cannot express how glad I am to have participated this year - I hope I can do this next year as well!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55979499][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/559795/55979499.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel
pub?w=960&.png
My explorer is:
55979499.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/4#post_40869744]Corwin[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gloom tile] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Familiars/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: At last it was time for Corwin to leave. With a last look at the Wasteland, she turned and headed northeast, striding across the barren ground. No dust rose from her phantom footsteps, and beneath her, slowly, the earth changed from scarlet to dry, dusty brown. The endless expanse of Sornieth called to her. She followed the coast; the Wasteland still lay across the strait, a scarlet line against the sunrise. Dragonhome stretched beyond her left shoulder, seemingly as empty and desolate as a hungry belly. Her quest was not yet over, but she bore this fact with neither dread nor joy. It always had been, and probably always would be, simply something that [i]was[/i]. And if she did not find her enemy here, either, there were still many lands to explore. Finally, finally, the sun rose above the horizon. Beyond the range of the mortal eye -- but not beyond the spirit's vision -- loomed the forests of the Tangled Wood. And past that, like the promise of a brand new day: the shining halls of the Sunbeam Ruins.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Corwin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Familiars/Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: At last it was time for Corwin to leave. With a last look at the Wasteland, she turned and headed northeast, striding across the barren ground. No dust rose from her phantom footsteps, and beneath her, slowly, the earth changed from scarlet to dry, dusty brown.

The endless expanse of Sornieth called to her. She followed the coast; the Wasteland still lay across the strait, a scarlet line against the sunrise. Dragonhome stretched beyond her left shoulder, seemingly as empty and desolate as a hungry belly.

Her quest was not yet over, but she bore this fact with neither dread nor joy. It always had been, and probably always would be, simply something that was.

And if she did not find her enemy here, either, there were still many lands to explore. Finally, finally, the sun rose above the horizon. Beyond the range of the mortal eye -- but not beyond the spirit's vision -- loomed the forests of the Tangled Wood. And past that, like the promise of a brand new day: the shining halls of the Sunbeam Ruins.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145