Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~Plaguetober Art Challenge 2019~ CLOSE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@CoffeeCaat Done! :D @MiniDrachin OUPS ! [emoji=mirror scared size=2] (thanks for notice it! <3 ) [s]I always mismatched tuesdays and thursday[/s]
@CoffeeCaat

Done! :D

@MiniDrachin

OUPS !

(thanks for notice it! <3 )

I always mismatched tuesdays and thursday
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
[size=5][color=#a43922][i]Plaguetober Daily Prizes[/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 1[/b][/color][/size] [item=Dire Hyena] To @williwaw for : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628723940591927318/628724166320848936/IMG_20191001_175013.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 2[/b][/color][/size] [item=all-seeing shroom] x15 To @minidrachin for : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462150624088424459/628915488176734218/mindlessLair.png[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 3[/b][/color][/size] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] To @Luciferr for : [i]" a lost one all the way down here? you shouldn't swim so deep little one "[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593516408470503434/629405714175229952/image0.png[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] Good job for all the drawings you guys already share in the gallery! Keep going on! ^-^ Next Daily Prices will be send monday! Plaguetober: [size=1]@SommerBee, @PhoenixRose4444, @AlisterGlory, @myriadofstars, @CinamonPizza, @SilverInky, @balthy, @BlackandTan, @MiniDrachin, @Fantelle, @SpicyTunaRoll, @PijukVonGacy, @Riyoke, @Datura, @Williwaw, @sockmonkeygerald, @Minona, @Kauria, @Mokian, @Luciferr, @ghostlyplants, @CoffeeCaat[/size]
Plaguetober Daily Prizes
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Day 1
Dire Hyena

To @williwaw for :

IMG_20191001_175013.jpg
Day 2
All-Seeing Shroom x15

To @minidrachin for :

mindlessLair.png
Day 3
Bloodscale Shoulder Guards

To @Luciferr for :

" a lost one all the way down here? you shouldn't swim so deep little one "

image0.png

Good job for all the drawings you guys already share in the gallery! Keep going on! ^-^
Next Daily Prices will be send monday!

Plaguetober: @SommerBee, @PhoenixRose4444, @AlisterGlory, @myriadofstars, @CinamonPizza, @SilverInky, @balthy, @BlackandTan, @MiniDrachin, @Fantelle, @SpicyTunaRoll, @PijukVonGacy, @Riyoke, @Datura, @Williwaw, @sockmonkeygerald, @Minona, @Kauria, @Mokian, @Luciferr, @ghostlyplants, @CoffeeCaat

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
[size=5][color=#a43922][i]Plaguetober Daily Prizes[/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 4[/b][/color][/size] [item=Calculating Candelabra] To @cinamonpizza for : [img]https://i.imgur.com/dxJQHe4.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 5[/b][/color][/size] [item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece] To @minidrachin for : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462150624088424459/630107715938811905/build.png[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 6[/b][/color][/size] [item=Basalt Vent Hop] To @Minona for : [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/22c82f67d533d83376c9b8bc1683e6f6/tumblr_pyzq569zI91uaaxm2o1_1280.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] Plaguetober: [size=1]@SommerBee, @PhoenixRose4444, @AlisterGlory, @myriadofstars, @CinamonPizza, @SilverInky, @balthy, @BlackandTan, @MiniDrachin, @Fantelle, @SpicyTunaRoll, @PijukVonGacy, @Riyoke, @Datura, @Williwaw, @sockmonkeygerald, @Minona, @Kauria, @Mokian, @Luciferr, @ghostlyplants, @CoffeeCaat[/size]
Plaguetober Daily Prizes

Day 4
Calculating Candelabra

To @cinamonpizza for :

dxJQHe4.jpg
Day 5
Raven Sylvan Headpiece

To @minidrachin for :

build.png
Day 6
Basalt Vent Hop

To @Minona for :

tumblr_pyzq569zI91uaaxm2o1_1280.jpg

Plaguetober: @SommerBee, @PhoenixRose4444, @AlisterGlory, @myriadofstars, @CinamonPizza, @SilverInky, @balthy, @BlackandTan, @MiniDrachin, @Fantelle, @SpicyTunaRoll, @PijukVonGacy, @Riyoke, @Datura, @Williwaw, @sockmonkeygerald, @Minona, @Kauria, @Mokian, @Luciferr, @ghostlyplants, @CoffeeCaat

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri

Ah... I didn’t know this was happening... I’d like to join the bone yard designers if that’s okay!
@Fouguri

Ah... I didn’t know this was happening... I’d like to join the bone yard designers if that’s okay!
@Fouguri
I’d love to participate! I don’t know how much time I’ll have, so I’d like to try the boneyard designers level.
Question: if I drew something earlier this month, would you record it as the day I drew it, even if it was before I entered this challenge? Or would you count it as the day I entered (today)? Thanks!
@Fouguri
I’d love to participate! I don’t know how much time I’ll have, so I’d like to try the boneyard designers level.
Question: if I drew something earlier this month, would you record it as the day I drew it, even if it was before I entered this challenge? Or would you count it as the day I entered (today)? Thanks!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Fouguri
I'd like to sign up for Rotrock Illustrator!

Drawing 1: Laziest Clan Leader
Drawing 2: AN EGG
Drawing 3: ...Plague vs Light?
Drawing 4: Spirit of Plague
Drawing 5: Bamboo Phytocat
Drawing 6: Overtime the spiral
Drawing 7: DISCORD the imp
Drawing 8: Searching the plague lands
Drawing 9: Bones can count as elders. Just dead elders.
Drawing 10: Mouse items
Drawing 11: Multigaze pearlcatcher
Drawing 12: Clan banner
Drawing 13: Beastclan salve kamaitachi
Drawing 14: wildclawr
Drawing 15: it... joxbox
@Fouguri
I'd like to sign up for Rotrock Illustrator!

Drawing 1: Laziest Clan Leader
Drawing 2: AN EGG
Drawing 3: ...Plague vs Light?
Drawing 4: Spirit of Plague
Drawing 5: Bamboo Phytocat
Drawing 6: Overtime the spiral
Drawing 7: DISCORD the imp
Drawing 8: Searching the plague lands
Drawing 9: Bones can count as elders. Just dead elders.
Drawing 10: Mouse items
Drawing 11: Multigaze pearlcatcher
Drawing 12: Clan banner
Drawing 13: Beastclan salve kamaitachi
Drawing 14: wildclawr
Drawing 15: it... joxbox
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@MoonlitCacti @Lunalatic @StarkHarkness

Taking your inscription, right now! Your goal on the sheet is udated :3

@Cunea

Adding you on the sheet as boneyard designer!

The drawing you did earlier count for the day you drew it.
you just have to cross with an "X" the cell coresponding to that day. ^-^
@MoonlitCacti @Lunalatic @StarkHarkness

Taking your inscription, right now! Your goal on the sheet is udated :3

@Cunea

Adding you on the sheet as boneyard designer!

The drawing you did earlier count for the day you drew it.
you just have to cross with an "X" the cell coresponding to that day. ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
[size=5][color=#a43922][i]News of Plaguetober[/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] Hi there! I can’t believe we already done ? of our respective challenge! It’s amazing to see the Gallery filled day after day by such nice pieces of art. To all of the ones who entered in Plaguetober and share their creations… a huge THANK YOU! Keep going on your challenge and ,of course, have fun! [center][emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2][/center] Before to proceed to the drawing of the daily prices for day 7,8 and 9 (see bellow) I would like to do a quick reminder of the rules: I noticed that some of you shared pictures of their art on the gallery but didn’t updated their main post and/or didn’t had “X” on the spreadsheet according to the day you draw. This is sadly making harder for me the tracking of the progress on some challenges. [center][emoji=gaoler sad size=2][/center] [b]So in short, here is what I need for EVERY art you do for the challenge:[/b] [LIST] [*]a picture on the gallery (it could be a post with a batch of several drawings) [*]an update on your main post with a link for me to find easily this picture on the gallery (this allow me to check quickly if you did the correct amount of drawings at the end of the challenge and if you properly shared all of them on the gallery) [*]A “X” on the spreadsheet under the date [/LIST] I am conscious that it could be fastidious to draw, share and update all these daily, that’s why [b]you are not obliged to update everything in the same time you share your art. [/b]This is also why I send the daily prises with some day of interval according of the date. So don't stress yourself if you don't have the time to do every time. However, I recommend you to update regularly your main post and the spreadsheet. I also remind you that the challenges that won’t be updated in time at the end of the Plaguetober will be exclude from the final raffle. *sorry* [center][emoji=spiral winking size=2][/center] If you have any more questions, feel free to ping me here! And now here are the... [size=5][color=#a43922][i]Plaguetober Daily Prizes[/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 7[/b][/color][/size] [item=Ghost Flame Cloak] To @Kauria for : [img]https://i.imgur.com/4e9vQX2.png[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 8[/b][/color][/size] [item=Black Lace Tail Ornament] To @PijukVonGacy for : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/631105952434749440/FR_Plaguetober_8_-_The_Search.png[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][color=#870000][b]Day 9[/b][/color][/size] [item=Sorcerous Arms] To @myriadofstars for : [img]https://i.imgur.com/2qIdTfe.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center]

News of Plaguetober

Hi there!
I can’t believe we already done ? of our respective challenge! It’s amazing to see the Gallery filled day after day by such nice pieces of art.

To all of the ones who entered in Plaguetober and share their creations… a huge THANK YOU! Keep going on your challenge and ,of course, have fun!

Before to proceed to the drawing of the daily prices for day 7,8 and 9 (see bellow) I would like to do a quick reminder of the rules:

I noticed that some of you shared pictures of their art on the gallery but didn’t updated their main post and/or didn’t had “X” on the spreadsheet according to the day you draw.

This is sadly making harder for me the tracking of the progress on some challenges.

So in short, here is what I need for EVERY art you do for the challenge:
  • a picture on the gallery (it could be a post with a batch of several drawings)
  • an update on your main post with a link for me to find easily this picture on the gallery (this allow me to check quickly if you did the correct amount of drawings at the end of the challenge and if you properly shared all of them on the gallery)
  • A “X” on the spreadsheet under the date

I am conscious that it could be fastidious to draw, share and update all these daily, that’s why you are not obliged to update everything in the same time you share your art. This is also why I send the daily prises with some day of interval according of the date. So don't stress yourself if you don't have the time to do every time.

However, I recommend you to update regularly your main post and the spreadsheet. I also remind you that the challenges that won’t be updated in time at the end of the Plaguetober will be exclude from the final raffle. *sorry*

If you have any more questions, feel free to ping me here!
And now here are the...

Plaguetober Daily Prizes

Day 7
Ghost Flame Cloak

To @Kauria for :

4e9vQX2.png
Day 8
Black Lace Tail Ornament

To @PijukVonGacy for :

FR_Plaguetober_8_-_The_Search.png
Day 9
Sorcerous Arms

To @myriadofstars for :

2qIdTfe.jpg

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Whoops, didn't realize we were supposed to do a main post here. I'll do that now.
Whoops, didn't realize we were supposed to do a main post here. I'll do that now.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Fouguri

I would like to sign up for Rotrock Illustrators!

1: a bunch of eggs
13: a pack of mirrors
@Fouguri

I would like to sign up for Rotrock Illustrators!

1: a bunch of eggs
13: a pack of mirrors
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11