Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] The Reborn Deities
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu

Mini update

As my lair is hosting almost all of the Elemental reprezentants I realized that we lack the correct flights to nest.

Currently, most needed are the Plague and (soon to be) Shadow and Lightning.

So if any of you reading this wants to help, I'll be happy to reward you with stocks of food ;3

Mini update

As my lair is hosting almost all of the Elemental reprezentants I realized that we lack the correct flights to nest.

Currently, most needed are the Plague and (soon to be) Shadow and Lightning.

So if any of you reading this wants to help, I'll be happy to reward you with stocks of food ;3
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness
My brother @jujugotoday has plague nests, he said you can use them for free. He'll post here later when he's online to confirm. :)
@KittyTheLioness
My brother @jujugotoday has plague nests, he said you can use them for free. He'll post here later when he's online to confirm. :)
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Wonderling thank you so much! Seriously you're saving my skin rn. I'll send him CR right away. It'd be great to meet them before the rollover to get one more incubation time, but I understand it might be hard to do.

You're so helpful with this mad quest I couldn't thank you enough~ I'll think of something later...
@Wonderling thank you so much! Seriously you're saving my skin rn. I'll send him CR right away. It'd be great to meet them before the rollover to get one more incubation time, but I understand it might be hard to do.

You're so helpful with this mad quest I couldn't thank you enough~ I'll think of something later...
Wishlist [WIP]
@PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu [size=5][color=purple]Mini update[/size] [color=purple]Eternal Blossom eggs hatched today! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54910012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549101/54910012.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54910013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549101/54910013.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54910014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549101/54910014.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [color=purple]Unfortunately no primal eyes, but still some cute XYX babies.

Mini update

Eternal Blossom eggs hatched today!

54910012.png

54910013.png

54910014.png

Unfortunately no primal eyes, but still some cute XYX babies.
Wishlist [WIP]
WARNING THAT THE WIND NEST WILL BE 1 DAY LATE! I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE CAMPING TRIP I ALWAYS TOOK THIS WEEKEND.

Oops, caps lock.
WARNING THAT THE WIND NEST WILL BE 1 DAY LATE! I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE CAMPING TRIP I ALWAYS TOOK THIS WEEKEND.

Oops, caps lock.
@KittyTheLioness Oh my word do those final babies look beautiful— I am definitely interested hhhh. I’ve got nests (Arcane) open to rent from both my sister and I for free, (my sister lets me use her nests for breeding projects (bless her)). Definitely keep me updated! Willing to help!
@KittyTheLioness Oh my word do those final babies look beautiful— I am definitely interested hhhh. I’ve got nests (Arcane) open to rent from both my sister and I for free, (my sister lets me use her nests for breeding projects (bless her)). Definitely keep me updated! Willing to help!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
Hey! I'd love to help out with this, and I have all five of my nests. If you'd like, you can add me to the list, and I'll take the dragons whenever they're ready to breed!
@KittyTheLioness
Hey! I'd love to help out with this, and I have all five of my nests. If you'd like, you can add me to the list, and I'll take the dragons whenever they're ready to breed!
@KittyTheLioness
kY5fRTe.png
@PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin

Update

So... The first hatched babies did not have any special eyes. Only a bunch of uncommon and common types from both Ice, Arcane, Wind and Plague pairs.

Tomorrow both Shadow and Lightning pair will return, so keep your claws crossed.

Side note - wonderful @Sinjin from Wind flight, who have two pairs of Wind deity colors is helping me with this quest too. Welcome them with open paws, everyone, ~

The last pair I need is the infamous Light Imperials.
@PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin

Update

So... The first hatched babies did not have any special eyes. Only a bunch of uncommon and common types from both Ice, Arcane, Wind and Plague pairs.

Tomorrow both Shadow and Lightning pair will return, so keep your claws crossed.

Side note - wonderful @Sinjin from Wind flight, who have two pairs of Wind deity colors is helping me with this quest too. Welcome them with open paws, everyone, ~

The last pair I need is the infamous Light Imperials.
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness

Does the shadow pair already have a nester?
@KittyTheLioness

Does the shadow pair already have a nester?
kY5fRTe.png
@KronosDViolinist for their first attempt I rented one nest, but if you wish to hold them for their second time I will inform you about the cooldown ;3
@KronosDViolinist for their first attempt I rented one nest, but if you wish to hold them for their second time I will inform you about the cooldown ;3
Wishlist [WIP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25