Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch [done]
1 2
[center] Starting now! Thread is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2734951/1]HERE [/url]if anyone wants to watch =) My birthday is on the 10th of August, and I'd like to hatch some pretty gen 1s for my 21st! I'm hoping for a nice xyz combo, and I've watched a few mass hatches, so I thought this looked fun! An inactive friend of mine will be logging in to hold my dragons while I hatch these eggs, and then I'll be selling off the dergs I don't keep. The mass hatch will occur sometime on the 10th, I'll figure out when closer to the date, aha. If you'd like to watch, let me know, and I'll add you to the pinglist <3 Even if I don't reach my goal of 100 eggs, I'll still have a good time, and I hope anyone who watches will enjoy! Big thanks to TheRedDragon13 for brewing me a bunch of bog eggs!!! [quote=Pinglist] @/lavendersoap, @/TheRedDragon13, @/CilencioCerbera, @/FallingSlowly, @/MoonSun18, @/briar[/quote] [u][size=7]Collected Eggs So Far:[/size][/u] [size=6]75/100[/size] [item=unhatched arcane egg]x3 [item=unhatched fire egg]x3[item=unhatched earth egg]x2[item=unhatched shadow egg]x3 [item=unhatched water egg]x3[item=unhatched lightning egg]x2[item=unhatched wind egg]x1[item=unhatched ice egg]x1 [item= unhatched nature egg]x1 [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x27 [item= unhatched bogsneak egg]x19[/center]
Starting now! Thread is HERE if anyone wants to watch =)

My birthday is on the 10th of August, and I'd like to hatch some pretty gen 1s for my 21st! I'm hoping for a nice xyz combo, and I've watched a few mass hatches, so I thought this looked fun!

An inactive friend of mine will be logging in to hold my dragons while I hatch these eggs, and then I'll be selling off the dergs I don't keep.

The mass hatch will occur sometime on the 10th, I'll figure out when closer to the date, aha. If you'd like to watch, let me know, and I'll add you to the pinglist <3

Even if I don't reach my goal of 100 eggs, I'll still have a good time, and I hope anyone who watches will enjoy!

Big thanks to TheRedDragon13 for brewing me a bunch of bog eggs!!!
Pinglist wrote:
@/lavendersoap, @/TheRedDragon13, @/CilencioCerbera, @/FallingSlowly, @/MoonSun18, @/briar

Collected Eggs So Far:
75/100

Unhatched Arcane Egg x3 Unhatched Fire Egg x3 Unhatched Earth Egg x2 Unhatched Shadow Egg x3
Unhatched Water Egg x3 Unhatched Lightning Egg x2 Unhatched Wind Egg x1 Unhatched Ice Egg x1
Unhatched Nature Egg x1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x27 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x19
Brewed another 3 bog eggs!
Brings the total up to 48/100 =D
Brewed another 3 bog eggs!
Brings the total up to 48/100 =D
2 more bog eggs make it a solid 50/100!
2 more bog eggs make it a solid 50/100!
Aah good luck! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the mass hatch :D
Aah good luck! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the mass hatch :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap
Thanks so much! You've been added <3
@lavendersoap
Thanks so much! You've been added <3
can I get slapped on the pinglist too? uwu
can I get slapped on the pinglist too? uwu
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon13
Uwu, of course you can!!!
@TheRedDragon13
Uwu, of course you can!!!
Omg I wanna watch please ^^ It looks fun
Omg I wanna watch please ^^ It looks fun
I'd also like to be on the pinglist, please, good luck with the egg collecting!
I'd also like to be on the pinglist, please, good luck with the egg collecting!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
pinglist plz! Good luck ^-^
pinglist plz! Good luck ^-^
1 2