Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [self] Breed Out The Ugly Challenge!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Trilonyte Please put me on your ping list as well!
@Trilonyte Please put me on your ping list as well!
If you don't get pretty babies this time around, I still have a couple of uglies for rent!
If you don't get pretty babies this time around, I still have a couple of uglies for rent!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Squidhead of course! Thanks for your interest <3

@Okamihowl oh, right, you do! I'll let you know if one catches my eye! I haven't decided yet if renting uglies breaks my rules or not, we'll have to see. :P
@Squidhead of course! Thanks for your interest <3

@Okamihowl oh, right, you do! I'll let you know if one catches my eye! I haven't decided yet if renting uglies breaks my rules or not, we'll have to see. :P
trilo
she/her
It's so hard to resist all the pretties. I just... want to buy them all....
It's so hard to resist all the pretties. I just... want to buy them all....
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu lmao, I know that feeling. I'm currently trying to save up for a UMA, but this pretty blossom caught my eye and I couldn't resist.....
@Orgetzu lmao, I know that feeling. I'm currently trying to save up for a UMA, but this pretty blossom caught my eye and I couldn't resist.....
trilo
she/her
This is why I just usually try to avoid going to the AH or dragon sales forums! It's the only way I can preserve my lairspace and money. I do need to try to get rid of a few dragons, though. Just... hard. Partly, finding time and energy for such a task, but also just, letting go of anyone I have.
This is why I just usually try to avoid going to the AH or dragon sales forums! It's the only way I can preserve my lairspace and money. I do need to try to get rid of a few dragons, though. Just... hard. Partly, finding time and energy for such a task, but also just, letting go of anyone I have.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu yeah, same. I've found that opening up Hibernal Den space helps out somewhat, and I've partitioned away a few that I plan to sell, but it's still a struggle lmao
@Orgetzu yeah, same. I've found that opening up Hibernal Den space helps out somewhat, and I've partitioned away a few that I plan to sell, but it's still a struggle lmao
trilo
she/her
Yeah. A lot of the dragons in my hibernal den are ones I'm less attached to. I need to purchase more lair tabs. That would help. I need a selling tab, I think. Just put dragons I don't want to keep in there! Just... have to decide for sure I don't want to keep them. =p
Yeah. A lot of the dragons in my hibernal den are ones I'm less attached to. I need to purchase more lair tabs. That would help. I need a selling tab, I think. Just put dragons I don't want to keep in there! Just... have to decide for sure I don't want to keep them. =p
@Trilonyte could I be added to the pinglist please? ^-^
@Trilonyte could I be added to the pinglist please? ^-^
hatch_button.pngart_shop.pngwish_button.png
@littlecopperboy of course! Thank you for your interest!
@littlecopperboy of course! Thank you for your interest!
trilo
she/her
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11