Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [self] Breed Out The Ugly Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Erisdar thank you so much! i'll add you now :D
@Erisdar thank you so much! i'll add you now :D
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte Crud, you're right. I pinged Orgetzu. A~ny~way... Feel free to take a look at my lair and see if any of my uglies strike your fancy!
@Trilonyte Crud, you're right. I pinged Orgetzu. A~ny~way... Feel free to take a look at my lair and see if any of my uglies strike your fancy!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Trilonyte
Can I be on your pinglist? I'm also kinda doing a breeding challenge right now and I'm suffering from cooldowns D;
@Trilonyte
Can I be on your pinglist? I'm also kinda doing a breeding challenge right now and I'm suffering from cooldowns D;
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@Avrap of course! thank you <3

(oof, cooldowns are the worst, good luck my dude)
@Avrap of course! thank you <3

(oof, cooldowns are the worst, good luck my dude)
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte - I have decided yes, I shall purchase her. Does 15k sound alright? (Side note, I also went and bought her brother! Poor guy was gonna be foddered.)
@Trilonyte - I have decided yes, I shall purchase her. Does 15k sound alright? (Side note, I also went and bought her brother! Poor guy was gonna be foddered.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu 15kt sounds great, thank you! (also, you bought her brother? That's awesome!) <3
@Orgetzu 15kt sounds great, thank you! (also, you bought her brother? That's awesome!) <3
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte - She is nestled safely in my lair! (And yes! He's really pretty, too!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52983779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529838/52983779_350.png[/img] [/url] Look at the handsome fellow! Sitting right next to her at the end of my lair for the moment.
@Trilonyte - She is nestled safely in my lair! (And yes! He's really pretty, too!)

52983779_350.png

Look at the handsome fellow! Sitting right next to her at the end of my lair for the moment.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Thanks for taking her in! I would've felt horrible exalting her :P

Wow, her brother's pretty! Looks like they're from the same nest and everything, aww!
@Orgetzu Thanks for taking her in! I would've felt horrible exalting her :P

Wow, her brother's pretty! Looks like they're from the same nest and everything, aww!
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte - I know what you mean. I have a hard time exalting dragons unless they're, well, blatantly fodder. (Looking at you, three guys at the end of my lair that I'm trying to salvage anyway.)

He is! She was pretty, so I just went to check out her heritage, and he was just sitting and waiting to be used as fodder! I'm glad I happened to find him. They can be happy together now. =)
@Trilonyte - I know what you mean. I have a hard time exalting dragons unless they're, well, blatantly fodder. (Looking at you, three guys at the end of my lair that I'm trying to salvage anyway.)

He is! She was pretty, so I just went to check out her heritage, and he was just sitting and waiting to be used as fodder! I'm glad I happened to find him. They can be happy together now. =)
Pings: @Marcola @Orgetzu @thatstrangeteen @Bezonox @Erisdar @Avrap I only just realized that Sela (our new mate) has a Basic secondary, which breaks my rules. Oops. The cheapest secondary on the AH is Morph, giving us... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54567475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545675/54567475_350.png[/img] [/url] That's actually not bad.
Pings: @Marcola @Orgetzu @thatstrangeteen @Bezonox @Erisdar @Avrap

I only just realized that Sela (our new mate) has a Basic secondary, which breaks my rules. Oops.

The cheapest secondary on the AH is Morph, giving us...

54567475_350.png

That's actually not bad.
trilo
she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11