Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] SAND (done!)
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=star size=1] 5,000 sand achieved![emoji=star size=1] Let's see if you can all squeak out at least one more badge tomorrow![/center]
5,000 sand achieved!

Let's see if you can all squeak out at least one more badge tomorrow!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Only a few hours left to get in your SAND and your secret badge guesses!
Only a few hours left to get in your SAND and your secret badge guesses!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Runi @Aeonox @Lundlaeva @RennyRosie @Gender @JJStarrNerdGirl @Reiign @Fabu @Ricket @beanutbutter @TheOtherKirby @Sublimevoide @TigressRising @Decimata @Disillusionist @BlackRayser @Lameforgers @Xolrit @Rufusdrumknott @Ambitious @Delcat @AlmightyJanitor @Yukitsukihana @Gloomy @Fvresym @TinyGayTiefling @Scatterspark @Starsoul @Scurvy @Aceofshades @Skydancer10 @Tamka @Aradan @Kuikka @Darkwolf133 @Rulanir @SommerBee @Delcat @ClockConnoisseur @KittyTheLioness @Niathria @betty @Shroudrat Thank you all so much for playing! While Sand the Guardian didn't fully convince Tidelord to stop messing with his precious beach, he did put up a great fight with your help! Maybe he'll think twice before sending in the next tide... or maybe not. It [i]is[/i] a natural phenomenon, after all. Still, a grand total of [b]5,300 SAND[/b] is nothing to sneeze at! Congratulations! I've posted up grayscale versions of the badges that weren't unlocked. I wish I could have given you the original colored versions, but do feel free to at least use those if you wanted to collect the full progression set in one form or another, or else just peek at them to see the end version. And now, onward with the Secret Badges: [center][size=4]#1: SALT[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/240897260882362378/599290822596493323/secret_badge_1.png[/img] Earned By: TheOtherKirby, RennyRosie, JJStarrNerdGirl, Yukitsukihana, Delcat [size=4]#2: SAND SUCKER[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/240897260882362378/599290824840314985/secret_badge_2.png[/img] Earned By: TheOtherKirby, JJStarrNerdGirl, Gloomy, Yukitsukihana, Scatterspark, Rulanir, Sublimevoide, Delcat, ClockConnoisseur [size=4]#3: GIANT SAND DOLLAR[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/240897260882362378/599290827336056852/secret_badge_3.png[/img] Earned By: Gender, Gloomy, Scatterspark, Yukitsukihana [size=4]#4: ANY CRAB ITEM[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/240897260882362378/599290828652937217/secret_badge_4.png[/img] Earned By: Yukitsukihana, Scatterspark, Delcat, TheOtherKirby, Kuikka, TigressRising [size=4]#5: ANY OF THE FOUR MUSSELS FOODS[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/240897260882362378/599290830775124011/secret_badge_5.png[/img] Earned By: Gender, JJStarrNerdGirl, Yukitsukihana, Sublimevoide, TheOtherKirby, Rulanir, Scatterspark[/center] That's all for this game--thank you again, and have a great AvN!
@Runi @Aeonox @Lundlaeva @RennyRosie @Gender @JJStarrNerdGirl @Reiign @Fabu @Ricket @beanutbutter @TheOtherKirby @Sublimevoide @TigressRising @Decimata @Disillusionist @BlackRayser @Lameforgers @Xolrit @Rufusdrumknott @Ambitious @Delcat @AlmightyJanitor @Yukitsukihana @Gloomy @Fvresym @TinyGayTiefling @Scatterspark @Starsoul @Scurvy @Aceofshades @Skydancer10 @Tamka @Aradan @Kuikka @Darkwolf133 @Rulanir @SommerBee @Delcat @ClockConnoisseur @KittyTheLioness @Niathria @betty @Shroudrat

Thank you all so much for playing! While Sand the Guardian didn't fully convince Tidelord to stop messing with his precious beach, he did put up a great fight with your help! Maybe he'll think twice before sending in the next tide... or maybe not. It is a natural phenomenon, after all. Still, a grand total of 5,300 SAND is nothing to sneeze at! Congratulations!

I've posted up grayscale versions of the badges that weren't unlocked. I wish I could have given you the original colored versions, but do feel free to at least use those if you wanted to collect the full progression set in one form or another, or else just peek at them to see the end version.

And now, onward with the Secret Badges:

#1: SALT
secret_badge_1.png

Earned By: TheOtherKirby, RennyRosie, JJStarrNerdGirl, Yukitsukihana, Delcat

#2: SAND SUCKER
secret_badge_2.png

Earned By: TheOtherKirby, JJStarrNerdGirl, Gloomy, Yukitsukihana, Scatterspark, Rulanir, Sublimevoide, Delcat, ClockConnoisseur

#3: GIANT SAND DOLLAR
secret_badge_3.png

Earned By: Gender, Gloomy, Scatterspark, Yukitsukihana

#4: ANY CRAB ITEM
secret_badge_4.png

Earned By: Yukitsukihana, Scatterspark, Delcat, TheOtherKirby, Kuikka, TigressRising

#5: ANY OF THE FOUR MUSSELS FOODS
secret_badge_5.png

Earned By: Gender, JJStarrNerdGirl, Yukitsukihana, Sublimevoide, TheOtherKirby, Rulanir, Scatterspark

That's all for this game--thank you again, and have a great AvN!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Oh wow, I never would've guessed the answer to some of these secret badges. Still, I had fun with this event. Thank you for hosting this!
@Snek Oh wow, I never would've guessed the answer to some of these secret badges. Still, I had fun with this event. Thank you for hosting this!
Na5WGHa.png
now i regret that i didn't personally buy 5,000 pounds of sand to send^^ those badges are perfect!
now i regret that i didn't personally buy 5,000 pounds of sand to send^^ those badges are perfect!
lVx1OgE.gif
@Snek This was so much fun, thank you for running it! (Now you have to work out what you're going to do with all that sand! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1])
@Snek This was so much fun, thank you for running it! (Now you have to work out what you're going to do with all that sand! )
transcatcher.png
Graaaaaaaaaaaaah should have guessed That... but yeah many very confusing ones.

:D This was fun, good job on the puns.
Graaaaaaaaaaaaah should have guessed That... but yeah many very confusing ones.

:D This was fun, good job on the puns.
tAsGQ8V.png
Wow I thought #4 and #5 would be very specific crabs and mussels, not just any of them.

Thank you for the riddles!
Wow I thought #4 and #5 would be very specific crabs and mussels, not just any of them.

Thank you for the riddles!
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
1 2 3 4