Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ACTIVE] Year-Long Festival Challenge #2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wow, you got a lot of chests! Congrats on such a clean fest!
Wow, you got a lot of chests! Congrats on such a clean fest!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@SwiftIsHere Semi-clean because I got work closer to the end of the fest and had to manage time. Shadow [emoji=shadow rune size=1] is gonna be a painful fest as I did never succeed in it even last year :0
@SwiftIsHere
Semi-clean because I got work closer to the end of the fest and had to manage time.
Shadow is gonna be a painful fest as I did never succeed in it even last year :0
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
wow this is impressive. wish ya good luck!
also, how do you get those chests? im just curious uwu
wow this is impressive. wish ya good luck!
also, how do you get those chests? im just curious uwu
Untitled1098_20221207121850.png

chronically online, made of lemonade
Whatcha lookin' at?!
This is such big goals! What venue are you choosing for Trickmurk? Hope you succeed this year!
This is such big goals! What venue are you choosing for Trickmurk? Hope you succeed this year!
Wow this is really cool and I admire your dedication! I can’t wait to start getting into coli and being able to do awesome stuff like this!
Wow this is really cool and I admire your dedication! I can’t wait to start getting into coli and being able to do awesome stuff like this!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Aerflyn Sandswept Delta after all :) Many cool stuff! @Canalave Looking forward to hearing how you do! This awesome stuff is awesome due to the amount of dedication one needs to display towards it, though! [emoji=fae star size=1]
@Aerflyn
Sandswept Delta after all :)
Many cool stuff!

@Canalave
Looking forward to hearing how you do! This awesome stuff is awesome due to the amount of dedication one needs to display towards it, though!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
How do you get so many chests?!
How do you get so many chests?!
SVt2S0L.png
Have fun, shadow is not a forgiving flight![emoji=shadow rune size=1]
Have fun, shadow is not a forgiving flight!
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest.png[/img][/center] [b]Day 7:[/b] 430 (+0) [b]Day 6:[/b] 430 (+0) [b]Day 5:[/b] 430 (+0) [b]Day 4:[/b] 430 (+0) [b]Day 3:[/b] 430 (+0) +2 gathering [b]Day 2:[/b] 430 (+0) [b]Day 1:[/b] 430 (+0) +85 [size=5][b]Brutally Stolen Crackin' Chests:[/b][/size] [quote=Day 1][item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 2][item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Beyond the Veil Chest] [item=Beyond the Veil Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] [item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Cover of Night Chest] [item=Beyond the Veil Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 3][item=Cover of Night Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Beyond the Veil Chest] [item=Cover of Night Chest] [item=Beyond the Veil Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 4][item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Future Seer Chest] [item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Future Seer Chest] [size=2]RNG does it again. Sixth chest type, Future Seer Chest, drops me only today. What a fascinating pleasure to behold.[/size][/quote] [quote=Day 5][item=Beyond the Veil Chest] [item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Cover of Night Chest] [item=Future Seer Chest] [item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 6][item=Nethersent Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Beyond the Veil Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] [item=Moths to Smoke Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 7][item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] [item=Future Seer Chest] [item=Cover of Night Chest] [item=Future Seer Chest][/quote] [quote=Chests swapped] [list][*]None so far :) [/list] [/quote] ----- [columns][item=Shadowstrike] [center][b]20 / 20[/b][/center][nextcol][item=Standard of the Shadowbinder] [center][b]20 / 20[/b][/center][nextcol][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] [center][b]20 / 20[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [b]Nice things along the way:[/b] [item=Rally] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [item=Nightsky Crate] [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [item=Shadow Crate] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Peacock Crate] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Shadow Serpent Crate] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Crowned Bonepriest Crate] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Bonepriest Crate] [item=Rally] [item=Shadow Serpent Crate] [item=Greatshell Crate] [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)] [item=Peacock Crate] [item=Fuiran Crate] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Greatshell Crate] [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll] [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [item=Shadow Crate]
shadow_contest.png

Day 7: 430 (+0)
Day 6: 430 (+0)
Day 5: 430 (+0)
Day 4: 430 (+0)
Day 3: 430 (+0) +2 gathering
Day 2: 430 (+0)
Day 1: 430 (+0) +85

Brutally Stolen Crackin' Chests:
Day 1 wrote:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest Moths to Smoke Chest
Day 2 wrote:
Nethersent Chest Beyond the Veil Chest Beyond the Veil Chest Moths to Smoke Chest Nethersent Chest Cover of Night Chest Beyond the Veil Chest Moths to Smoke Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest
Day 3 wrote:
Cover of Night Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest Beyond the Veil Chest Cover of Night Chest Beyond the Veil Chest
Day 4 wrote:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest Nethersent Chest Nethersent Chest Future Seer Chest Nethersent Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest Future Seer Chest

RNG does it again. Sixth chest type, Future Seer Chest, drops me only today. What a fascinating pleasure to behold.
Day 5 wrote:
Beyond the Veil Chest Nethersent Chest Cover of Night Chest Future Seer Chest Nethersent Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest
Day 6 wrote:
Nethersent Chest Moths to Smoke Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest Beyond the Veil Chest Moths to Smoke Chest Moths to Smoke Chest Moths to Smoke Chest
Day 7 wrote:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest Future Seer Chest Cover of Night Chest Future Seer Chest
Chests swapped wrote:
  • None so far :)

Shadowstrike
20 / 20
Standard of the Shadowbinder
20 / 20
Driftwood Gem Guardian
20 / 20

Nice things along the way:
Rally Vial of Hypnotic Sight Light Runestone Nightsky Crate Unhatched Light Egg Shadow Crate Unhatched Ice Egg Vial of Hypnotic Sight Peacock Crate Unhatched Light Egg Shadow Serpent Crate Vial of Hypnotic Sight Unhatched Arcane Egg Vial of Hypnotic Sight Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Crowned Bonepriest Crate Unhatched Wind Egg Bonepriest Crate Rally Shadow Serpent Crate Greatshell Crate Peacock Crate Fuiran Crate Unhatched Plague Egg Greatshell Crate Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Vista: Sandswept Delta Shadow Crate
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
You are like, rich! How on Sorneith did you find/get all of this stuff?
You are like, rich! How on Sorneith did you find/get all of this stuff?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10