good luck!! do you have a pinglist by any chance? if so please add me to it :>
good luck!! do you have a pinglist by any chance? if so please add me to it :>
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
Good luck!! This sounds like quiet the task and if you have a ping list- please add me to it! I'm excited to see how much you progress
Good luck!! This sounds like quiet the task and if you have a ping list- please add me to it! I'm excited to see how much you progress
1CLMtep.png
Lana
23 l +2 FR
They / Them

swip.png
Oh my god! This challenge seems really cool!!! Good luck!!!
Oh my god! This challenge seems really cool!!! Good luck!!!

xrRpY0c.png
Good luck!!!
Good luck!!!
Molly | they/them | +1 FR Time
MWFAgdF.gifnhknpyA.pngMWFAgdF.gif
This is amazing! Good luck!
This is amazing! Good luck!
06xk8gV.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
4sDlVe5.png
Yo this is so cool!! Good luck with the gala!
Yo this is so cool!! Good luck with the gala!
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
Good luck with the gala!
Good luck with the gala!
If i could commit my time to the Coli like you do, i would do this.
uUy6CkM.png
[quote name="Nesoi69" date="2020-01-30 09:59:57" ] If i could commit my time to the Coli like you do, i would do this. [/quote]
Nesoi69 wrote on 2020-01-30 09:59:57:
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img][/center] [b]Day 7:[/b] 430 (+49) [b]Day 6:[/b] 430 (+479) [b]Day 5:[/b] 430 (+816) [b]Day 4:[/b] 430 (+816) [b]Day 3:[/b] 430 (+685) [b]Day 2:[/b] 430 (+780) [b]Day 1:[/b] 430 (+759) [size=5][b]Brutally Stolen Crackin' Chests:[/b][/size] [quote=Day 1][item=Dry Ice Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest] [item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 2][item=Winter Spirits Chest] [item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest] [item=Frost Chrysalis Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 3][item=Frost Chrysalis Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest] [size=2]Today I have discovered that double chests do drop in one battle, along with the fact of Boreal Wood dropping too much Tin Steampunk and too low Morganite Flourish to me U_U[/size][/quote] [quote=Day 4][item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest] [item=Winter Spirits Chest] [item=Frost Chrysalis Chest] [item=Crevice Chest] [item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [size=2]Just to think that the final chest type dropped to me on the 4th day of the fest for the first time...[/size][/quote] [quote=Day 5][item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [item=Crevice Chest] [item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [size=2]Today someone dear to me gave me a Coarsefur Yeti, seeing how these pesky creatures refuse to drop me their familiar c~c ............. also, today the venue was greedy. Really, really greedy! I spent too much time in it, and only got a handful (3) chests, a Phantom gene and ONE (!!!!) piece of apparel. For the sake of our sanity, staff gotta really check the droprates in Boreal Wood...[/size][/quote] [quote=Day 6][item=Frosty Fluff Chest] [item=Frost Chrysalis Chest][/quote] [quote=Day 7][item=Winter Spirits Chest] [item=Frost Chrysalis Chest] [item=Dry Ice Chest] [item=Phantom Scientist Chest] [item=Crevice Chest][/quote] [quote=Chests swapped] [list][*]None so far :) [/list] [/quote] ----- [columns][item=Glaciarguard Platemail] [center][b]20 / 20[/b][/center][nextcol][item=Standard of the Icewarden] [center][b]20 / 20[/b][/center][nextcol][item=Frigid Gem Guardian] [center][b]20 / 20[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [b]Nice things along the way:[/b] [item=Nochnyr Crate] [item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Tin Steampunk Spats] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood] [item=Tin Steampunk Wings] [item=Morganite Flourish Belt] [item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [item=Ice Runestone] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Tin Steampunk Gloves] [item=Tin Steampunk Scarf] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Nebula Starsilk Socks] [item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood II] [item=Eliminate] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Haste] [item=Ambush] [item=Tin Steampunk Wings] [item=Tin Steampunk Wing Armor] [item=Permafrost Crate] [item=Nebula Starsilk Socks] [item=Tin Steampunk Gloves] [item=Ice Runestone] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Tin Steampunk Wing Armor] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood II]
ice_contest.png

Day 7: 430 (+49)
Day 6: 430 (+479)
Day 5: 430 (+816)
Day 4: 430 (+816)
Day 3: 430 (+685)
Day 2: 430 (+780)
Day 1: 430 (+759)

Brutally Stolen Crackin' Chests:
Day 1 wrote:
Dry Ice Chest Dry Ice Chest Frosty Fluff Chest Dry Ice Chest Dry Ice Chest
Day 2 wrote:
Winter Spirits Chest Frosty Fluff Chest Dry Ice Chest Phantom Scientist Chest Frost Chrysalis Chest Phantom Scientist Chest Phantom Scientist Chest
Day 3 wrote:
Frost Chrysalis Chest Phantom Scientist Chest Phantom Scientist Chest Dry Ice Chest Dry Ice Chest
Today I have discovered that double chests do drop in one battle, along with the fact of Boreal Wood dropping too much Tin Steampunk and too low Morganite Flourish to me U_U
Day 4 wrote:
Frosty Fluff Chest Phantom Scientist Chest Winter Spirits Chest Frost Chrysalis Chest Crevice Chest Frosty Fluff Chest

Just to think that the final chest type dropped to me on the 4th day of the fest for the first time...
Day 5 wrote:
Frosty Fluff Chest Crevice Chest Frosty Fluff Chest

Today someone dear to me gave me a Coarsefur Yeti, seeing how these pesky creatures refuse to drop me their familiar c~c ............. also, today the venue was greedy. Really, really greedy! I spent too much time in it, and only got a handful (3) chests, a Phantom gene and ONE (!!!!) piece of apparel. For the sake of our sanity, staff gotta really check the droprates in Boreal Wood...
Day 6 wrote:
Frosty Fluff Chest Frost Chrysalis Chest
Day 7 wrote:
Winter Spirits Chest Frost Chrysalis Chest Dry Ice Chest Phantom Scientist Chest Crevice Chest
Chests swapped wrote:
  • None so far :)

20 / 20
Standard of the Icewarden
20 / 20
Frigid Gem Guardian
20 / 20

Nice things along the way:
Nochnyr Crate Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Tin Steampunk Spats Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vista: Boreal Wood Tin Steampunk Wings Morganite Flourish Belt Nebula Starsilk Earrings Ice Runestone Vial of Hypnotic Sight Tin Steampunk Gloves Tin Steampunk Scarf Primary Gene: Python Nebula Starsilk Socks Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Vista: Boreal Wood II Eliminate Primary Gene: Python Tin Steampunk Tail Bauble Haste Ambush Tin Steampunk Wings Tin Steampunk Wing Armor Permafrost Crate Nebula Starsilk Socks Tin Steampunk Gloves Ice Runestone Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Tin Steampunk Wing Armor Vista: Boreal Wood II
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)