Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Pandora's Mirror [BSJ 19] Submissions
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I remember I liked that Aries scry a lot. Nice to see it won. :)
I remember I liked that Aries scry a lot. Nice to see it won. :)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[quote= Pinglist][size= 1]@francissmz @cyranelle @gaymiens @Alastriona1 @Midwinter @Pufferheart @CPFG44 @Qumack @Kazure @AchromaticSpark @Elixiri @EmeraldHalftail @jbapple @ @Oxyzee @Korwa @RemanLT @avocado333 @SilverQuark @Wonderlast @TheExorcist @beepboopitsme @Fortuna @7BlueZebras @JJStarrNerdGirl @ryttu3k @MandragoraAutumn @Lundlaeva @BlackRayser @HelianthusNox @zedetta @Juxta13 @SilentRiver @ahzidal @LoversMasque @Paladingineer @divitineo @DarkWolf133 @Saraceaser @idlewildly @Cheshly @Alliope @acechaser @MarinaQuakenbush @Jaxmyne @Snicket @Bakenekodesu @VioletWhirlwind @PorcelainChina @dd2900 @FelinaeFatale @clanguardian @Sidegrinder @NicoleEirin @lilystar6 @riseandshine @ponds @SkyDancer10 @brighteningskies @Goldia @PaigeBoi @Mango123 @Helva[/size][/quote] The final winners have been announced! Thank you all so much for participating, it truely means a lot to me to see all the winners displayed on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2703302/1#post_39406794]first page[/url].

The final winners have been announced! Thank you all so much for participating, it truely means a lot to me to see all the winners displayed on the first page.
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
That winning Aphrodite is amazing! And the grand prize winner is well-deserved with their stories. Congrats to the winners!
That winning Aphrodite is amazing! And the grand prize winner is well-deserved with their stories. Congrats to the winners!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Thank you so so so much! I'm so honoured by this- and congratulations to all the other winners! Your scries are so amazing. This was so fun, thank you again for organising this wonderful event. <3
Thank you so so so much! I'm so honoured by this- and congratulations to all the other winners! Your scries are so amazing. This was so fun, thank you again for organising this wonderful event. <3
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o9_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o10_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o7_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o8_r1_500.png
I don't know what to say @> _ <@
Thank you very much :D ! And congratulations to other winners. Wonderful scries.
I also thank the organizers for making this event. It was great fun :)
I don't know what to say @> _ <@
Thank you very much :D ! And congratulations to other winners. Wonderful scries.
I also thank the organizers for making this event. It was great fun :)
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23