Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 141 142
I'm planning on hatching both my eggs eventually, but not at the same time. I hatched one on release day and the other one isn't hatched yet. So the story goes like this:
One of them hatches like any of the other release day banes. He's gotten the hang of flying when he realizes that there are eggs that haven't hatched yet, and in fact aren't even ready to hatch like he was, a few nests over. So on his way out of the cavern, he grabs one of the eggs and flies off with it before it's consumed by lava. Perhaps his fears were a little unfounded, given the flow of eggs you've described and the fact that they're a Fire breed, but he's just a hatchling. And the lava hurt him when he brushed it, since he's not Fire element, so you understand his concern.
He also can't fly very far with the egg because he's only just hatched so the egg is literally as big as he is, so he finds a little overhang or something nearby and basically hunkers down while he learns how to dragon. Eventually he names himself (I have a couple options but I'm leaning toward Cadenza) and when the egg eventually hatches he'll name that dragon too. But since he has no idea how to take care of eggs and this one still needs incubation, it won't actually hatch until he officially "gets here" and seeks help from our clan.
I'm planning on hatching both my eggs eventually, but not at the same time. I hatched one on release day and the other one isn't hatched yet. So the story goes like this:
One of them hatches like any of the other release day banes. He's gotten the hang of flying when he realizes that there are eggs that haven't hatched yet, and in fact aren't even ready to hatch like he was, a few nests over. So on his way out of the cavern, he grabs one of the eggs and flies off with it before it's consumed by lava. Perhaps his fears were a little unfounded, given the flow of eggs you've described and the fact that they're a Fire breed, but he's just a hatchling. And the lava hurt him when he brushed it, since he's not Fire element, so you understand his concern.
He also can't fly very far with the egg because he's only just hatched so the egg is literally as big as he is, so he finds a little overhang or something nearby and basically hunkers down while he learns how to dragon. Eventually he names himself (I have a couple options but I'm leaning toward Cadenza) and when the egg eventually hatches he'll name that dragon too. But since he has no idea how to take care of eggs and this one still needs incubation, it won't actually hatch until he officially "gets here" and seeks help from our clan.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Funky fresh!

I'm still amazed by bluebrine's prediction. It's just gloriously accurate.

hm... Luci reminds me of something.
Funky fresh!

I'm still amazed by bluebrine's prediction. It's just gloriously accurate.

hm... Luci reminds me of something.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Leopardmask

Aw, he sounds so precious! I love his lore so much, I can imagine it so clearly! (And it's also cool to imagine that he might be one of the many Banescale Hatchlings Evika saw coming out of the cave!) Sounds like you've got a lot of great plans for him!

@MisterMylez

What was Bluebrine's prediction?

Also, what does Luci remind you of?
@Leopardmask

Aw, he sounds so precious! I love his lore so much, I can imagine it so clearly! (And it's also cool to imagine that he might be one of the many Banescale Hatchlings Evika saw coming out of the cave!) Sounds like you've got a lot of great plans for him!

@MisterMylez

What was Bluebrine's prediction?

Also, what does Luci remind you of?
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/91#post_41534405]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 107: Art Day[/u][/b] [item=sharpened serthis spear] Sentence: Art[/center] ----- So, moodboards are being put on hold for the time being (unless I need to do an art pull quickly) because I have an art series planned! You see, a big inspiration for this Pinkerlocke is the theme song for Over The Garden Wall (It's actually were the title came from!) and so I'm going to be drawing all the images from the Opening Sequence (and the Closing Sequence reprise) with the dragons from this Pinkerlocke. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fc5cc56f0d48114b8c75d77d7defb714/d7e7e2feb8c52e5d-b5/s1280x1920/5b236f410c3166798ecb29c0cc4dfcfbadf55b1e.jpg[/img][/center] First up we have Zunde, because who else would be our musical narrator and guide? (He's even the right colour!) [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJeeA_O88Zw&t=25s]This[/url] is the video I'm using for inspiration, but I would recommend not watching it unless you have already seen OTGW or don't care about spoilers, because the second half of the song is from the very end of the series. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/93#post_41589187]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala[/center] -----

Day 107: Art Day
Sharpened Serthis Spear
Sentence: Art

So, moodboards are being put on hold for the time being (unless I need to do an art pull quickly) because I have an art series planned! You see, a big inspiration for this Pinkerlocke is the theme song for Over The Garden Wall (It's actually were the title came from!) and so I'm going to be drawing all the images from the Opening Sequence (and the Closing Sequence reprise) with the dragons from this Pinkerlocke.
5b236f410c3166798ecb29c0cc4dfcfbadf55b1e.jpg

First up we have Zunde, because who else would be our musical narrator and guide? (He's even the right colour!)

This is the video I'm using for inspiration, but I would recommend not watching it unless you have already seen OTGW or don't care about spoilers, because the second half of the song is from the very end of the series.

b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Nooo, Zunde... I miss you...
Nooo, Zunde... I miss you...
@MisterMylez

I miss him too.. We've lost so many dragons this Pinkerlocke, and yet the first death is often one of the mot tragic...
@MisterMylez

I miss him too.. We've lost so many dragons this Pinkerlocke, and yet the first death is often one of the mot tragic...
Hhh. He was a good boye, too.
Hhh. He was a good boye, too.
@Petall That is a super-cool idea! It'll be nice (if a bit sad, ngl) to get flashbacks to some old characters too. Plus I've had OTGW sitting on my Netflix list for a while now. Maybe it's time I started watching it. [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
@Petall That is a super-cool idea! It'll be nice (if a bit sad, ngl) to get flashbacks to some old characters too. Plus I've had OTGW sitting on my Netflix list for a while now. Maybe it's time I started watching it.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Yeah, it will be fun to flashback to the past and see the story on the clan laid out in song! I'll probably save the last image or two for when things wrap up so it can encapsulate the story in its entirety. Also, I would highly recommend OTWG! It's beautifully done!
@Disillusionist

Yeah, it will be fun to flashback to the past and see the story on the clan laid out in song! I'll probably save the last image or two for when things wrap up so it can encapsulate the story in its entirety. Also, I would highly recommend OTWG! It's beautifully done!
@Petall

First off, I love love LOVE how you introduced Banescale to your locke! I am so excited to see the little hatchling and what happens when he grows up under Jett...which will definitely be interesting!

Evika and Gillian being related is really interesting! Did you find that out randomly or did you know when you added them to your locke?

Oh Zunde, how I miss you so. I love that image of him so much! He looks so free and happy!
@Petall

First off, I love love LOVE how you introduced Banescale to your locke! I am so excited to see the little hatchling and what happens when he grows up under Jett...which will definitely be interesting!

Evika and Gillian being related is really interesting! Did you find that out randomly or did you know when you added them to your locke?

Oh Zunde, how I miss you so. I love that image of him so much! He looks so free and happy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sakura | she/her
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Seeking Feb 23rd G1s!
lair spotlight >
92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png