Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 141 142
@Tiffkaboo

Thank you! I am very excited about this generation!!!

Hehehe it's time for Jett to be the villain he was always meant to be (but I was too sentimental to let him)!!!
@Tiffkaboo

Thank you! I am very excited about this generation!!!

Hehehe it's time for Jett to be the villain he was always meant to be (but I was too sentimental to let him)!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall No, I'm not on the pinglist. I just wanted to check this Pinkerlocke out, and after reading the most recent post had to say something about it. I've seen your Pinkerlocke around and I gotta say, I quite like it!
@Petall No, I'm not on the pinglist. I just wanted to check this Pinkerlocke out, and after reading the most recent post had to say something about it. I've seen your Pinkerlocke around and I gotta say, I quite like it!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546

Thank you! Your kind words mean a lot!
@Dragonfire546

Thank you! Your kind words mean a lot!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Hhhhhnnngg, today's been one hell of a week, but thank goodness I remembered this. xD If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a good holiday over there! [b]Day 99:[/b] Ooooohh, this was fascinating! The kids' conception was interesting enough, but seeing how it affected their magic made me go "Whoa!" I really liked those nice little touches you added, of their eyes shifting and bursts of magic randomly flying from them. Pretty cool! Oh my God, that ending, though. [emoji=tundra scared] [emoji=tundra sad] [b]Day 100[/b] This update took me on a seesaw of emotions. Indignation at knowing where Edna had ended up, disappointment in Scoril for siding with Jett's plans completely, relief at Juliette confronting them...and it goes on and on. I'm glad Juliette ended up with Age and the others, though. That's probably the best place for her to be. Also, with Jett now dabbling in Shade magic, I think the phrase "[i]Black[/i] Market" just took on a whole new meaning.
@Petall Hhhhhnnngg, today's been one hell of a week, but thank goodness I remembered this. xD If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a good holiday over there!

Day 99:
Ooooohh, this was fascinating! The kids' conception was interesting enough, but seeing how it affected their magic made me go "Whoa!" I really liked those nice little touches you added, of their eyes shifting and bursts of magic randomly flying from them. Pretty cool!

Oh my God, that ending, though.

Day 100
This update took me on a seesaw of emotions. Indignation at knowing where Edna had ended up, disappointment in Scoril for siding with Jett's plans completely, relief at Juliette confronting them...and it goes on and on. I'm glad Juliette ended up with Age and the others, though. That's probably the best place for her to be.

Also, with Jett now dabbling in Shade magic, I think the phrase "Black Market" just took on a whole new meaning.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Happy Thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving here is in October, but thanks for the holiday wishes regardless! I appreciate them!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun coming up with how I wanted the magic to manifest itself!

It is quite the turn of events, isn't it? I'm excited to continue this journey from here. I can't wait until all my homework is done next week and I can write more regularly!

Oh my goodness, I never made that connection, that is so perfect!!!
@Disillusionist

Happy Thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving here is in October, but thanks for the holiday wishes regardless! I appreciate them!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun coming up with how I wanted the magic to manifest itself!

It is quite the turn of events, isn't it? I'm excited to continue this journey from here. I can't wait until all my homework is done next week and I can write more regularly!

Oh my goodness, I never made that connection, that is so perfect!!!
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/86#post_41386663]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 101: The Rockbreaker Ball[/u][/b] [item=Ringscale Arowana][item=snow streak pinion][item=five-toed pilco] Sentence: 30-40 Coli Battles, Writing, New Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56940871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56940871&skin=0&apparel=17263,17239,17260,17284,17237,13832&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/32409.png[/img][/center] "What do you think?" Elixabete asked, twirling and admiring the armor she had just had made for her. She hadn't expected it to be done before the ball, yet somehow Khepri had managed, despite his apprentice taking off partway through the job to pursue a career at the Siren's Call. Ragna's Shattered Plain Gem Guardian chittered with excitement, admiring the red gleam of the metal. The spirit had appeared not long after the start of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony, and Elixa quite enjoyed the company of someone who wasn't going to talk back to her. "Exactly, it's much more my style than some fancy ballgown," Elixa grinned. "Besides, I'm going to be there for work, not pleasure." The gem guardian nodded, looking very proud of itself. It was true that Elixa would be going there for more than a good time. Everyone had been warned to be on their guard, seeing that both of the previous elemental balls had been interrupted by Jett and his crew. Now that Jett was rising in power, it was likely he'd use this chance to strike again, and the council was certain that he was going to be using her own sister to do it. There had of course been a patrol led to try to take back Edna from the clutches of her kidnappers after Juliette arrived with the news of what Jett had done, but it appeared the password to the Black Market had been changed since she had been exiled. There was no way to get in, so the mission had been stopped in their tracks and everyone was forced to admit they could do nothing as Edna was slowly brainwashed and turned into a weapon of mass destruction. That's why Elixa had been trained to counter that. She had relatively little childhood, considering her sister's power was stronger than her own. It would be her destiny to one day face Edna in battle, if it ever were to come to that. It was very possible that tonight was the night of their fated battle, which was why Elixa had to be at her best. "Ragna's waiting. Are you ready to go?" Bridget asked, poking her head into Elixa's den. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55717682][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55717682&skin=0&apparel=12908,12922,6269&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Always," Elixa growled in anticipation. "Let's do this thing." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57009331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=31&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=46&auth=a5e67c7f5f84f3b89897afedb6098494df07f3fc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7595.png[/img][/center] Yellan wanted nothing more than to go to the ball, but she knew there was no way Jett would let her go. The world was a dangerous place, he had said, no place for a hatchling like herself. She was to stay withing the confines of the Black Market, where she would be safe. Even if she tried to sneak away, the mistral minion that Thorburn had given her for her protection would stop her. It followed her everywhere that she went. She had tried to shake it in the past, but never to any avail. Still, it didn't hurt to try once more. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56940872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56940872&skin=0&apparel=23144,31978,27765&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Trying to run away, are we?" Edna asked, rounding the corner as Yellan made her move for the border. The imperial hatchling cowered in shame. "Not exactly," Yellan murmured. "I just wanted to see the outside." It was impossible to read the ridgeback's expression. Yellan had never seen her without the veil she wore to mask her eyes. Elladen had told her that she had no eyes, but she was pretty sure that the other ridgeback was only saying that to tease her. Still, it was unnerving the way her blank face stared at her, even knowing Edna considered her a friend. "Your day will come, little one," Edna said softly. "Jett just wants to make sure you stay safe. There are lots of dragons who want to hurt dragons like us out there, because they are scared of our power. Our power must be honed until we are able to control it so we are prepared for anything." Yellan nodded. She knew the ridgeback was right, but it was so [i]frustrating[/i]! Why couldn't she be big enough and strong enough to go out now? "Tell you what, I'll bring you back a little something from the ball," Edna promised. "Now, go back to our room. Jett won't like it if you're out wandering." Yellan sighed and turned back towards the bunkhouse. She knew that the ridgeback was trying to help, but it was still hard to see her friends go when she had to stay. She kicked a pebble in frustration, sending it bouncing down the dusty street until it bounced off the gleaming scales of another ridgeback. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56606207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56606207&skin=0&apparel=270,32407,23290,23037,23036&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Sorry!" Yellan squeaked, petrified at what she had done. "Ey, it's alright, kiddo. No harm done!" Elladan grinned toothily. "Say, have you seen Edna? We were supposed to meet Katie and Kael soon and I haven't been able to find her." Yellan shrugged and pointed in the direction she had come from. "Thanks, you're the best!" Elladan said, leaning down to kiss the hatchling's forehead. "Chin up, it won't be long now. Jett can't keep you in forever. Tell you what, I'll sneak you a little something from the ball to make up for it. Maybe I'll borrow something precious! I've never been in a palace before! I'm usually a bit to dirty for such formal locations." He wrinkled his nose. Yellan couldn't help but smile. Elladan always made her feel better. As she watched him go, she began to grow restless again. She wished she wasn't staying here alone, with only creepy old Kobe for company. The skydancer didn't talk much, and Yellan didn't trust him. The thought of running into the skydancer made her shiver, so she decided to head back to the room she shared with Edna, and wait for the return of her friends. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] Elixa scanned the ballroom, determined to not let her guard down. She tried not to notice the beautiful crystals that adorned the room, they were nothing of consequence. Nor were the tomes detailing the history of the city and the kingdom that preceded this one. The food of course was as delicious as always, but she couldn't let tat distract her either. She had work to do. The evening began to pass with little consequence. A few of the Black Market dragons had begun to make appearances, but they seemed to be keeping to themselves, not causing any trouble, and Elixa had seen no sign of her sister. Was that [i]disappointment[/i] she felt? Surely she should be glad she wasn't facing such a powerful opponent before she was ready. Still, Elixa found herself itching for a fight. "Excuse me," Elixa's patrol was suddenly interrupted by Clarissa. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56613658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56613658&skin=0&apparel=21835,22257,21836,21841,21842&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "I'm working," Elixa growled, immediately feeling bad for snapping back. "I know," Clarissa nodded. "I was just curious. What do you think of the Black Market dragons?" "They have it out for our kingdom, and out families," Elixa pointed out, surprised at the older mirror for questioning it. "We must protect out own." "But what about those of our own who are a part of what is going on there?" Clarissa pushed. "What about your sister? Is she really your enemy? You are flesh and blood." "Loyalty is more than just blood, surely you must know that," Elixa was taken aback. "But that's just the thing," Clarissa stared into the distance. "Something about the Black Market was so strong, it caused my mother to turn her back on my father, on your family. I feel as though I don't know where I could possibly belong. Am I a part of my father and his legacy, with our family and all that they've built? Or do I belong to my mother's world, the life she gave up everything to live?" "The Black Market's changed, since Juliette left," Elixa pointed out. "Even your mother and uncle are rumored to have left." "I know, it's just-" Clarissa sighed. "I don't know, I thought you might understand how this felt, the not knowing, with your sister and all." "We all make decisions, that's what truly defines us, more than blood, more than any other bond in the world," Elixa said, repeating what Ragna had taught her. "Edna has made hers, whether she knows it or not. And this is a choice you must make. It's not about where you belong, it's about where you [i]choose[/i] to belong. No one can choose that for you." Clarissa nodded, though Elixa wasn't sure if it was a sign of agreement or not. "I see. Thank you for your conversation." Elixa watched as Clarissa rejoined the crowd, the mirror's questions sticking in her head more than she would have liked. Was that really why she was so determined to do her job tonight? Was there a part of her that was seeking the sister she had lost? She didn't even remember having a sister! And yet, she couldn't help but wonder if there was some way that her sister could be saved. That was when the other ridgeback approached her. Her face was masked by a tightly-wrapped veil, and crystal shards rose from her scales, gleaming with what looked to be raw elemental power. On her tail was a lantern, one of the ones fed by the beacon. Her scales were a pale purple. She was slightly shorter than Elixa, which surprised her. For all the talk of her sister's power, she had thought she would be bigger. "So, you are Elixa," The other ridgeback's head moved as she sized her up. "My opponent, or so I have been told. The one raised to fight against me." "You know who I am?" Elixa was taken aback. "Of course I know who you are," Edna snorted. "I take it upon myself to always know my enemies. I came into this world with no one, but the dragons who have raised me have made me strong. I will not let anyone take that away from me." Elixa's heart dropped. So Edna didn't know they were sisters. She didn't know what she was expecting. This was never going to be a happy family reunion. "So, do we fight now?" Elixa growled, feeling her dual magic flare up inside of her. She had to be careful not to let it get out of control. She could not wield both without risking her body simply combusting from the sheer amount of energy. "No. I came tonight so I could see you face to face," Edna lifted her head. "Our fight will come, but it will come another day. It was nice to meet you, Elixa." The other ridgeback dipped her head in a respectful gesture, then left to join another ridgeback in mingling in the crowd, getting to know their 'enemies.' Her sister had no idea she was among the very dragons who had been searching for her for nearly a year. She was among family, and yet she could not see it. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/88#post_41455561]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27[/center] ----- I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this generation. I think having both sisters on different sides will provide a good insight to both sides as the story progresses. Also, can I just say, the sheer amount of dragons in this clan that are descendants of Larkin and Topaz is astounding. Then, if you consider Jett's line, which is a different branch of the same tree... the majority of the clan has royal blood in one way or another, or are or have been in relationships with someone who does. It's a pity Topaz isn't here to see it. Elladan was the dragon from the familiar pull. Yellan is from CleverDual's alphabet legacy challenge, and she's going to be one of the main characters in this next part of the story, if things go my way. So technically it's two new dragons! Coli was Tiffany (level 5), Jett (level 6) and Caroll (level 3).

Day 101: The Rockbreaker Ball
Ringscale Arowana Snow Streak Pinion Five-toed Pilco
Sentence: 30-40 Coli Battles, Writing, New Dragon

dragon?did=56940871&skin=0&apparel=17263,17239,17260,17284,17237,13832&xt=dressing.png
32409.png

"What do you think?" Elixabete asked, twirling and admiring the armor she had just had made for her. She hadn't expected it to be done before the ball, yet somehow Khepri had managed, despite his apprentice taking off partway through the job to pursue a career at the Siren's Call.

Ragna's Shattered Plain Gem Guardian chittered with excitement, admiring the red gleam of the metal. The spirit had appeared not long after the start of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony, and Elixa quite enjoyed the company of someone who wasn't going to talk back to her.

"Exactly, it's much more my style than some fancy ballgown," Elixa grinned. "Besides, I'm going to be there for work, not pleasure."

The gem guardian nodded, looking very proud of itself.

It was true that Elixa would be going there for more than a good time. Everyone had been warned to be on their guard, seeing that both of the previous elemental balls had been interrupted by Jett and his crew. Now that Jett was rising in power, it was likely he'd use this chance to strike again, and the council was certain that he was going to be using her own sister to do it.

There had of course been a patrol led to try to take back Edna from the clutches of her kidnappers after Juliette arrived with the news of what Jett had done, but it appeared the password to the Black Market had been changed since she had been exiled. There was no way to get in, so the mission had been stopped in their tracks and everyone was forced to admit they could do nothing as Edna was slowly brainwashed and turned into a weapon of mass destruction.

That's why Elixa had been trained to counter that. She had relatively little childhood, considering her sister's power was stronger than her own. It would be her destiny to one day face Edna in battle, if it ever were to come to that.

It was very possible that tonight was the night of their fated battle, which was why Elixa had to be at her best.

"Ragna's waiting. Are you ready to go?" Bridget asked, poking her head into Elixa's den.
dragon?did=55717682&skin=0&apparel=12908,12922,6269&xt=dressing.png

"Always," Elixa growled in anticipation. "Let's do this thing."

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?age=0&body=31&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=46&auth=a5e67c7f5f84f3b89897afedb6098494df07f3fc&dummyext=prev.png
7595.png

Yellan wanted nothing more than to go to the ball, but she knew there was no way Jett would let her go. The world was a dangerous place, he had said, no place for a hatchling like herself. She was to stay withing the confines of the Black Market, where she would be safe. Even if she tried to sneak away, the mistral minion that Thorburn had given her for her protection would stop her. It followed her everywhere that she went. She had tried to shake it in the past, but never to any avail.

Still, it didn't hurt to try once more.
dragon?did=56940872&skin=0&apparel=23144,31978,27765&xt=dressing.png

"Trying to run away, are we?" Edna asked, rounding the corner as Yellan made her move for the border. The imperial hatchling cowered in shame.

"Not exactly," Yellan murmured. "I just wanted to see the outside."

It was impossible to read the ridgeback's expression. Yellan had never seen her without the veil she wore to mask her eyes. Elladen had told her that she had no eyes, but she was pretty sure that the other ridgeback was only saying that to tease her. Still, it was unnerving the way her blank face stared at her, even knowing Edna considered her a friend.

"Your day will come, little one," Edna said softly. "Jett just wants to make sure you stay safe. There are lots of dragons who want to hurt dragons like us out there, because they are scared of our power. Our power must be honed until we are able to control it so we are prepared for anything."

Yellan nodded. She knew the ridgeback was right, but it was so frustrating! Why couldn't she be big enough and strong enough to go out now?

"Tell you what, I'll bring you back a little something from the ball," Edna promised. "Now, go back to our room. Jett won't like it if you're out wandering."

Yellan sighed and turned back towards the bunkhouse. She knew that the ridgeback was trying to help, but it was still hard to see her friends go when she had to stay. She kicked a pebble in frustration, sending it bouncing down the dusty street until it bounced off the gleaming scales of another ridgeback.
dragon?did=56606207&skin=0&apparel=270,32407,23290,23037,23036&xt=dressing.png

"Sorry!" Yellan squeaked, petrified at what she had done.

"Ey, it's alright, kiddo. No harm done!" Elladan grinned toothily. "Say, have you seen Edna? We were supposed to meet Katie and Kael soon and I haven't been able to find her."

Yellan shrugged and pointed in the direction she had come from.

"Thanks, you're the best!" Elladan said, leaning down to kiss the hatchling's forehead. "Chin up, it won't be long now. Jett can't keep you in forever. Tell you what, I'll sneak you a little something from the ball to make up for it. Maybe I'll borrow something precious! I've never been in a palace before! I'm usually a bit to dirty for such formal locations." He wrinkled his nose.

Yellan couldn't help but smile. Elladan always made her feel better.

As she watched him go, she began to grow restless again. She wished she wasn't staying here alone, with only creepy old Kobe for company. The skydancer didn't talk much, and Yellan didn't trust him. The thought of running into the skydancer made her shiver, so she decided to head back to the room she shared with Edna, and wait for the return of her friends.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

Elixa scanned the ballroom, determined to not let her guard down. She tried not to notice the beautiful crystals that adorned the room, they were nothing of consequence. Nor were the tomes detailing the history of the city and the kingdom that preceded this one. The food of course was as delicious as always, but she couldn't let tat distract her either. She had work to do.

The evening began to pass with little consequence. A few of the Black Market dragons had begun to make appearances, but they seemed to be keeping to themselves, not causing any trouble, and Elixa had seen no sign of her sister. Was that disappointment she felt? Surely she should be glad she wasn't facing such a powerful opponent before she was ready. Still, Elixa found herself itching for a fight.

"Excuse me," Elixa's patrol was suddenly interrupted by Clarissa.
dragon?did=56613658&skin=0&apparel=21835,22257,21836,21841,21842&xt=dressing.png

"I'm working," Elixa growled, immediately feeling bad for snapping back.

"I know," Clarissa nodded. "I was just curious. What do you think of the Black Market dragons?"

"They have it out for our kingdom, and out families," Elixa pointed out, surprised at the older mirror for questioning it. "We must protect out own."

"But what about those of our own who are a part of what is going on there?" Clarissa pushed. "What about your sister? Is she really your enemy? You are flesh and blood."

"Loyalty is more than just blood, surely you must know that," Elixa was taken aback.

"But that's just the thing," Clarissa stared into the distance. "Something about the Black Market was so strong, it caused my mother to turn her back on my father, on your family. I feel as though I don't know where I could possibly belong. Am I a part of my father and his legacy, with our family and all that they've built? Or do I belong to my mother's world, the life she gave up everything to live?"

"The Black Market's changed, since Juliette left," Elixa pointed out. "Even your mother and uncle are rumored to have left."

"I know, it's just-" Clarissa sighed. "I don't know, I thought you might understand how this felt, the not knowing, with your sister and all."

"We all make decisions, that's what truly defines us, more than blood, more than any other bond in the world," Elixa said, repeating what Ragna had taught her. "Edna has made hers, whether she knows it or not. And this is a choice you must make. It's not about where you belong, it's about where you choose to belong. No one can choose that for you."

Clarissa nodded, though Elixa wasn't sure if it was a sign of agreement or not. "I see. Thank you for your conversation."

Elixa watched as Clarissa rejoined the crowd, the mirror's questions sticking in her head more than she would have liked. Was that really why she was so determined to do her job tonight? Was there a part of her that was seeking the sister she had lost? She didn't even remember having a sister! And yet, she couldn't help but wonder if there was some way that her sister could be saved.

That was when the other ridgeback approached her. Her face was masked by a tightly-wrapped veil, and crystal shards rose from her scales, gleaming with what looked to be raw elemental power. On her tail was a lantern, one of the ones fed by the beacon. Her scales were a pale purple. She was slightly shorter than Elixa, which surprised her. For all the talk of her sister's power, she had thought she would be bigger.

"So, you are Elixa," The other ridgeback's head moved as she sized her up. "My opponent, or so I have been told. The one raised to fight against me."

"You know who I am?" Elixa was taken aback.

"Of course I know who you are," Edna snorted. "I take it upon myself to always know my enemies. I came into this world with no one, but the dragons who have raised me have made me strong. I will not let anyone take that away from me."

Elixa's heart dropped. So Edna didn't know they were sisters. She didn't know what she was expecting. This was never going to be a happy family reunion.

"So, do we fight now?" Elixa growled, feeling her dual magic flare up inside of her. She had to be careful not to let it get out of control. She could not wield both without risking her body simply combusting from the sheer amount of energy.

"No. I came tonight so I could see you face to face," Edna lifted her head. "Our fight will come, but it will come another day. It was nice to meet you, Elixa."

The other ridgeback dipped her head in a respectful gesture, then left to join another ridgeback in mingling in the crowd, getting to know their 'enemies.' Her sister had no idea she was among the very dragons who had been searching for her for nearly a year. She was among family, and yet she could not see it.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this generation. I think having both sisters on different sides will provide a good insight to both sides as the story progresses. Also, can I just say, the sheer amount of dragons in this clan that are descendants of Larkin and Topaz is astounding. Then, if you consider Jett's line, which is a different branch of the same tree... the majority of the clan has royal blood in one way or another, or are or have been in relationships with someone who does. It's a pity Topaz isn't here to see it.

Elladan was the dragon from the familiar pull. Yellan is from CleverDual's alphabet legacy challenge, and she's going to be one of the main characters in this next part of the story, if things go my way. So technically it's two new dragons!

Coli was Tiffany (level 5), Jett (level 6) and Caroll (level 3).

@Petall

Oh boy! Seeing the two sisters grown up and how much they've grown mentally is like wow..

I can't wait to see how everything between them develops! This is exciting!
@Petall

Oh boy! Seeing the two sisters grown up and how much they've grown mentally is like wow..

I can't wait to see how everything between them develops! This is exciting!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sakura | she/her
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Seeking Feb 23rd G1s!
lair spotlight >
92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
Ooooooh [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] I'm kind of getting Kell vibes from Edna, raised alone for just her special power. I wonder how long it will take for her to be recognized... Also I usually ignore your occasional typos b/c we all make mistakes and your posts are still perfectly understandable but I couldn't help but giggle at this one: [quote][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418562304846856192/649988958184275969/unknown.png[/img][/quote] It provides a lovely mental image of Juliette or someone yelling words at a Sharpie, trying to find the one that will make it work.
Ooooooh I'm kind of getting Kell vibes from Edna, raised alone for just her special power. I wonder how long it will take for her to be recognized...

Also I usually ignore your occasional typos b/c we all make mistakes and your posts are still perfectly understandable but I couldn't help but giggle at this one:
Quote:
unknown.png
It provides a lovely mental image of Juliette or someone yelling words at a Sharpie, trying to find the one that will make it work.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall Wow, that was quite a jump! I think it worked really well, focusing instead on the final results of the sisters' upbringings plus how the power shift in the Black Market affected other dragons. Looks like this'll be another explosive ball. They should start setting aside time for these confrontations. XD "Folks, as you know, last time we had a ball, Lucian attempted to shank our beloved Queen Age. We have it on very good authority [size=1]*coughJuliettecough*[/size] that [i]that was not supposed to happen![/i] But this year, we've got a real treat! Edna and Elixa are facing off; which of the two sisters will prove victorious? ...Wait, Edna, you didn't know? [size=2]Why are we seguing into dialogue, what's happening...[/size]" Also, I spied on your "Pending" tab, and [i]aaaaaaiiiiee[/i], so many gorgeous dragons!! [emoji=guardian star] There are quite a few I've fallen in love with on sight, and I can't wait for them to be introduced in the story! ----- [quote name="@Leopardmask" date="2019-11-29 07:05:34" ] Also I usually ignore your occasional typos b/c we all make mistakes and your posts are still perfectly understandable but I couldn't help but giggle at this one: [quote][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418562304846856192/649988958184275969/unknown.png[/img][/quote] It provides a lovely mental image of Juliette or someone yelling words at a Sharpie, trying to find the one that will make it work. [/quote] Editing to say that this really made me lol, and oh darn, now I kinda want to see that as an outtake -- ending with Juliette drawing villainous curly mustaches and monocles on pictures of Scoril and Jett. XDDD "Now I have defaced...your FACES!! [i]MUWAHAHAHA...![/i]"
@Petall Wow, that was quite a jump! I think it worked really well, focusing instead on the final results of the sisters' upbringings plus how the power shift in the Black Market affected other dragons. Looks like this'll be another explosive ball. They should start setting aside time for these confrontations. XD

"Folks, as you know, last time we had a ball, Lucian attempted to shank our beloved Queen Age. We have it on very good authority *coughJuliettecough* that that was not supposed to happen! But this year, we've got a real treat! Edna and Elixa are facing off; which of the two sisters will prove victorious? ...Wait, Edna, you didn't know? Why are we seguing into dialogue, what's happening..."

Also, I spied on your "Pending" tab, and aaaaaaiiiiee, so many gorgeous dragons!! There are quite a few I've fallen in love with on sight, and I can't wait for them to be introduced in the story!

@Leopardmask wrote on 2019-11-29 07:05:34:
Also I usually ignore your occasional typos b/c we all make mistakes and your posts are still perfectly understandable but I couldn't help but giggle at this one:
Quote:
unknown.png
It provides a lovely mental image of Juliette or someone yelling words at a Sharpie, trying to find the one that will make it work.

Editing to say that this really made me lol, and oh darn, now I kinda want to see that as an outtake -- ending with Juliette drawing villainous curly mustaches and monocles on pictures of Scoril and Jett. XDDD "Now I have defaced...your FACES!! MUWAHAHAHA...!"
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Tiffkaboo I'm excited too! It was fun to do a jump like that, and show where they have ended up! They've grown a lot from their tiny hatchling days... @Leopardmask Who is Kell? You have piqued my curiosity. Also, that is hilarious, I couldn't help but laugh when you pointed it out! It almost makes me not want to go and fix it, lol. (I really need to start looking out for typos better lol) @Disillusionist I had wanted to do an update of them growing up and training before this one, to show the differences in how they were raised, but the week is running out and I have a lot of homework so I wanted to make sure I got the Rockbreaker Ball done before the end of the week, so I made the jump. There are other ways that I can show the differences of their upbringings. Lol, that's exactly how it goes down! Eep! I'm excited too! Some of them have some bloodline ties to other dragons in the clan... [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Oh my goodness, that is such a hilarious image! [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
@Tiffkaboo

I'm excited too! It was fun to do a jump like that, and show where they have ended up! They've grown a lot from their tiny hatchling days...

@Leopardmask

Who is Kell? You have piqued my curiosity.

Also, that is hilarious, I couldn't help but laugh when you pointed it out! It almost makes me not want to go and fix it, lol. (I really need to start looking out for typos better lol)

@Disillusionist

I had wanted to do an update of them growing up and training before this one, to show the differences in how they were raised, but the week is running out and I have a lot of homework so I wanted to make sure I got the Rockbreaker Ball done before the end of the week, so I made the jump. There are other ways that I can show the differences of their upbringings.

Lol, that's exactly how it goes down!

Eep! I'm excited too! Some of them have some bloodline ties to other dragons in the clan...

Oh my goodness, that is such a hilarious image!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 141 142