Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 141 142
@Leopardmask

That so cool!!! I love what you are doing with him!!! And that is a truly amazing familiar! If I didn't already have those ones awakened, I probably would give one of those to Edna! XD

And yeah, it's definitely cool to see how different powers manifest themselves! I'm thinking for Edna, she has the ability to use all of them, but she can't control which one she has available to her at any given moment and she can't use more than one at once. Also, her arcane magic is weaker than her other elemental magic because Elixa and Ethan got stronger blasts of that. I'm still figuring out how Elixa's works, I think she can use both whenever she wants, but she can't cast both simultaneously.
@Leopardmask

That so cool!!! I love what you are doing with him!!! And that is a truly amazing familiar! If I didn't already have those ones awakened, I probably would give one of those to Edna! XD

And yeah, it's definitely cool to see how different powers manifest themselves! I'm thinking for Edna, she has the ability to use all of them, but she can't control which one she has available to her at any given moment and she can't use more than one at once. Also, her arcane magic is weaker than her other elemental magic because Elixa and Ethan got stronger blasts of that. I'm still figuring out how Elixa's works, I think she can use both whenever she wants, but she can't cast both simultaneously.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Haha yeah, I've long since awakened both of my orb fams too, but I just had to :P

I have no idea how simultaneous/mixed Shadow and Arcane magic in one attack would work, but I was inspired by an event in the Secrets of Droon series where a character shows she can do something similar so I decided to do a sneaky reference/take-off of that.
Haha yeah, I've long since awakened both of my orb fams too, but I just had to :P

I have no idea how simultaneous/mixed Shadow and Arcane magic in one attack would work, but I was inspired by an event in the Secrets of Droon series where a character shows she can do something similar so I decided to do a sneaky reference/take-off of that.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/85#post_41376885]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 100: I'm Taking Back The Crown[/u][/b] [item=molted scales] Sentence: Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53334409][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53334409&skin=0&apparel=17900,21273,17891,17918,21240,17882&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323249][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53323249&skin=0&apparel=20830,20831,10362,13809,13793&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56940872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=18&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=16&winggene=4&wings=85&auth=1914aba2e973840f6f155be1be8c79b19046a570&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "How did you-?" Scoril asked, feeling at a complete loss for words as Jett handed her the sleeping ridgeback hatchling. "Where did you find her? Where are her parents?" "It's not important, she's with us now," Jett grinned. Scoril always liked that grin. Despite her suspicion of her boyfriend's intent, she melted. It was good to see him so happy again. "I guess you could say I had a vision. She's exactly what we need." "And Juliette?" Scoril asked, instinctively beginning to rock the child. "Doesn't know, of course. You think she would approve of this?" Jett scoffed. "No, we are destined for far greater things." "Does she have a name?" Scoril asked. "Edna," Jett answered. She took his quick reply to mean that he did know of her parents. "She was born with a great gift. Her magic might even rival your own--which is why you must raise her. Train her as you've been training Kobe. She might be our best chance in this fight to reclaim my kingdom. Especially once Age learns of her origins. I'd like to see her try to harm one of her own." "You don't mean-" All her eyes fixed on Jett. His only response was a smirk. "Oh, you rascal," Scoril growled. "You don't approve?" There was the twitch of his mouth, teasing her. "Are you kidding me, this is genius!" Scoril smiled back. "Perfect," Jett purred, his honeyed voice making Scoril feeling warm inside. "I knew I chose right when I took you as my mate. Now, if anyone asks about the child, tell them-" "That you've stolen her from Prince Dusk?" The door to the chamber swung open, casting new lamplight into the room, mixing with the swirling electric glow of a gem guardian. Juliette sauntered in, eyes narrowed at the child in Scoril's grasp, who was waking up with a large yawn. Scoril felt her heart skip a beat. They were in trouble. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40857691][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408577/40857691_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/31009.png[/img][/center] "Prince Dusk?" Jett snorted. "Since when have you referred to the royal family by their titles? I'm pretty sure Dusk doesn't even refer to himself as 'prince.'" "And how do you know that?" Juliette asked, circling her brother. "You've been dabbling in shade magic, have you not?" She sighed a shook her head. "We're building this kingdom to make it better, not to tear it down." "You're just as weak as [i]they[/i] are!" Jett spat, beginning to circle his sister back. "Don't you see what we can be, if we just let ourselves? This is our [i]birthright[/i], this kingdom, this power. It's ours for the taking." "Jett, you have been in the darkness too long. You are spoiling our plans, casting dirt on all we've been working to build. Do you really want to become the same as our brother who destroyed this clan?" Juliette challenged. "If this is how you are going to behave, I don't want you here." "You know what I think, [i]dear sister[/i]?" Jett spat. "I think you don't know what it truly means to be a Shadow dragon. You've been in the light too long. It's made you soft." "No, Jett," Juliette's stared at the younger wildclaw with immense sorrow in her eyes. "I think it's you who does not understand. Back in Windkeep Tower, I met many true Shadow dragons, and many who have met their downfall. Shadow is a flight of trickery and cunning, yes, but there are limits. If you continue in this greed you will end up like Banella, grasping for glory that was never yours to begin with. That is a path I assure you that you do not want to walk. I've seen how empty it's left her." "Banella never succeeded because she didn't have the guts to go through with what was necessary to seize her crown," Jett snarled. "And yet it is her soft bloodline that sits on the throne. Let me assure you, sister dearest, I am not above doing away with anyone who stands in my way to get what's mine, regardless of blood that ties us." And with that he leaped, teeth bared and aiming for his throat. Juliette was ready for him, and dodged out of the way, using her tail to trip up her feet and send him crashing to the dusty floor of the magic training ring. Scoril shielded Edna as the hatchling yelped in surprise. The skydancer whistled, summoning her gem guardian. At her call, it appeared, taking the child as she handed her over, ready to bring her to safety. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/31686.png[/img][/center] Scoril was not going to let Jett fight this on her own. Despite her noble speech, she knew Juliette well enough to know she had seen enough dragons rise to power to kill the ones she saw as a threat to her vision. Jett had easily gotten to his feet again, but his moves were too rash and predictable for him to catch his sister off guard. Scoril shook her head and tsked. Her boyfriend could use more patience and strategy. He was too hot-headed. He needed to think these things through. But that's why he had her. Scoril couldn't help but smile with pleasure as she stepped into the fray, completely unnoticed and underestimated by Juliette. The older wildclaw now had her brother pinned down, and was leaning to give him a nasty bite on the neck. Feeling a sudden burst of fear, she did not hold it back, as she usually did. Instead, she let it flow through her, naturally heading towards their target. Juliette screeched as the pure arcane energy hit her full on, lifting her into the air and holding her there for several seconds. Scoril cut off the flow before it killed her, sending Juliette toppling down to the ground, injured but alive. "Your time is up, Jules," Jett smiled as he got to his feet and began dusting off his robes. "I'm taking back the crown. It's time to be who I was born to be, and you can't do anything to stop me." "You want to bet?" Juliette spat through gritted teeth as she pulled herself off the floor. Scoril was ready for it, and hit her with another bolt of magic. To the older wildclaw's credit, she bore the pain well. She was a tough dragon, much tougher than Scoril had ever felt. "Give it a rest, sister," Jett rolled his eyes. "It's time to admit I have the upper hand. Go back to your inn and your tinkering in your precious wind flight. You are not worthy of the blood that flows through your veins. You are a disgrace to the kingdom." He grinned in satisfaction as he delivered the line. "Kobe?" He called over his shoulder into the darkness. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56238644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56238644&skin=0&apparel=17885,17912,17930,17903,17921,17894&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Their son sauntered out of the darkness, the large brim of his hat masking his eyes. Scoril felt a glow of pride at his composure. She had trained him well. "Yes father?" Kobe asked, raising his head to meet his father's gaze. "How has your magic practice been going?" Jett asked. "Have you mastered the portal spell yet?" "It still needs some fine tuning-" Kobe admitted. "But it will get her out of the Black Market?" Jett pushed. "Yes," Kobe nodded. "There's just no saying where she'll end up." "Perfect," Jett grinned, that glint of mischief in his eyes. Gosh how Scoril loved that glint. It excited her. She never knew what crazy scheme he'd pull off next. Kobe needed no further instruction. Closing his eyes in concentration, he summoned a shadowy cloud, drawing from the glint of the moon above, shining faintly through a clouded skylight. The cloud moved to engulf Juliette, growing thicker and billowing around her. When the cloud dissipated, she was gone. Jett was now king of the Black Market. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52876940][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910,16492&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53073977][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Age cast a glance at her sleeping husband as she finished off the last of her paperwork. She could not wait to join him in bed. Her eyelids felt heavy after the long day of meetings and work she had had. Not to mention, the awful news of her great-great-granddaughter's kidnapping. It had been quite the day, and she was ready for some peace. As she lay down her quill, leaving the ink to dry in the flickering candlelight of her lantern, there was a sudden cloud filling the room. Age jumped back in shock. Was this some sort of new manifestation of the Shade? Her theory, however, was proven wrong as the smoke dissipated to reveal a wildclaw lying on the floor, looking rather beat up. "Oh my," Age gasped, rushing to the wildclaw's side. "Are you alright?" A moment later, a lightning gem guardian burst through the window, looking frantic. The pieces fell together. "Juliette?" "Queen Age!" Juliette gasped as her gaze focused on the tundra. "Just the dragon I wanted to speak to." "I've been wanting to speak to you for a while too," Age reminded her. "You've been ignoring my invitations." "It appears we got off on the wrong foot. The kingdom could use some work, I believe, to better safeguard it, but you are not the problem that needs to be fixed. In fact, you might be the best bet for building a force to stop Jett." "Jett?" Age's ears pricked up. "What's he up to now?" "He's seized the Black Market. He's got it into his stupid head that he wants to be king," Juliette snorted and shook her head before meeting Age's eyes again and looking more solemn. "And he'll go to any length to remove Banella's line from the throne." "This calls for a council meeting," Age said. It looked as though her sleep would have to wait. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/87#post_41412678]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27[/center] ----- Day 100 y'all! What the perfect way to kick off this next plot arc! You might be wondering why I haven't written anything for Rockbreaker's Ceremony yet. That is because the timing of everything is a little off right now. I spent so long writing the vault, which canonically happens not too long after the Rot Ball, I believe. That leads rather quickly into the creation of Elixa and Edna's eggs, and I headcanon egg incubation takes about a month, give or take a bit depending on the particular nest. I'm planning on doing a jump to Rockbreaker's when Elixa and Edna have grown up.

Day 100: I'm Taking Back The Crown
Molted Scales
Sentence: Writing

dragon?did=53334409&skin=0&apparel=17900,21273,17891,17918,21240,17882&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=53323249&skin=0&apparel=20830,20831,10362,13809,13793&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=18&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=16&winggene=4&wings=85&auth=1914aba2e973840f6f155be1be8c79b19046a570&dummyext=prev.png

"How did you-?" Scoril asked, feeling at a complete loss for words as Jett handed her the sleeping ridgeback hatchling. "Where did you find her? Where are her parents?"

"It's not important, she's with us now," Jett grinned. Scoril always liked that grin. Despite her suspicion of her boyfriend's intent, she melted. It was good to see him so happy again. "I guess you could say I had a vision. She's exactly what we need."

"And Juliette?" Scoril asked, instinctively beginning to rock the child.

"Doesn't know, of course. You think she would approve of this?" Jett scoffed. "No, we are destined for far greater things."

"Does she have a name?" Scoril asked.

"Edna," Jett answered. She took his quick reply to mean that he did know of her parents. "She was born with a great gift. Her magic might even rival your own--which is why you must raise her. Train her as you've been training Kobe. She might be our best chance in this fight to reclaim my kingdom. Especially once Age learns of her origins. I'd like to see her try to harm one of her own."

"You don't mean-" All her eyes fixed on Jett. His only response was a smirk.

"Oh, you rascal," Scoril growled.

"You don't approve?" There was the twitch of his mouth, teasing her.

"Are you kidding me, this is genius!" Scoril smiled back.

"Perfect," Jett purred, his honeyed voice making Scoril feeling warm inside. "I knew I chose right when I took you as my mate. Now, if anyone asks about the child, tell them-"

"That you've stolen her from Prince Dusk?" The door to the chamber swung open, casting new lamplight into the room, mixing with the swirling electric glow of a gem guardian. Juliette sauntered in, eyes narrowed at the child in Scoril's grasp, who was waking up with a large yawn. Scoril felt her heart skip a beat. They were in trouble.
40857691_350.png
31009.png

"Prince Dusk?" Jett snorted. "Since when have you referred to the royal family by their titles? I'm pretty sure Dusk doesn't even refer to himself as 'prince.'"

"And how do you know that?" Juliette asked, circling her brother. "You've been dabbling in shade magic, have you not?" She sighed a shook her head. "We're building this kingdom to make it better, not to tear it down."

"You're just as weak as they are!" Jett spat, beginning to circle his sister back. "Don't you see what we can be, if we just let ourselves? This is our birthright, this kingdom, this power. It's ours for the taking."

"Jett, you have been in the darkness too long. You are spoiling our plans, casting dirt on all we've been working to build. Do you really want to become the same as our brother who destroyed this clan?" Juliette challenged. "If this is how you are going to behave, I don't want you here."

"You know what I think, dear sister?" Jett spat. "I think you don't know what it truly means to be a Shadow dragon. You've been in the light too long. It's made you soft."

"No, Jett," Juliette's stared at the younger wildclaw with immense sorrow in her eyes. "I think it's you who does not understand. Back in Windkeep Tower, I met many true Shadow dragons, and many who have met their downfall. Shadow is a flight of trickery and cunning, yes, but there are limits. If you continue in this greed you will end up like Banella, grasping for glory that was never yours to begin with. That is a path I assure you that you do not want to walk. I've seen how empty it's left her."

"Banella never succeeded because she didn't have the guts to go through with what was necessary to seize her crown," Jett snarled. "And yet it is her soft bloodline that sits on the throne. Let me assure you, sister dearest, I am not above doing away with anyone who stands in my way to get what's mine, regardless of blood that ties us."

And with that he leaped, teeth bared and aiming for his throat. Juliette was ready for him, and dodged out of the way, using her tail to trip up her feet and send him crashing to the dusty floor of the magic training ring.

Scoril shielded Edna as the hatchling yelped in surprise. The skydancer whistled, summoning her gem guardian. At her call, it appeared, taking the child as she handed her over, ready to bring her to safety.
31686.png

Scoril was not going to let Jett fight this on her own. Despite her noble speech, she knew Juliette well enough to know she had seen enough dragons rise to power to kill the ones she saw as a threat to her vision.

Jett had easily gotten to his feet again, but his moves were too rash and predictable for him to catch his sister off guard. Scoril shook her head and tsked. Her boyfriend could use more patience and strategy. He was too hot-headed. He needed to think these things through.

But that's why he had her.

Scoril couldn't help but smile with pleasure as she stepped into the fray, completely unnoticed and underestimated by Juliette. The older wildclaw now had her brother pinned down, and was leaning to give him a nasty bite on the neck. Feeling a sudden burst of fear, she did not hold it back, as she usually did. Instead, she let it flow through her, naturally heading towards their target.

Juliette screeched as the pure arcane energy hit her full on, lifting her into the air and holding her there for several seconds. Scoril cut off the flow before it killed her, sending Juliette toppling down to the ground, injured but alive.

"Your time is up, Jules," Jett smiled as he got to his feet and began dusting off his robes. "I'm taking back the crown. It's time to be who I was born to be, and you can't do anything to stop me."

"You want to bet?" Juliette spat through gritted teeth as she pulled herself off the floor.

Scoril was ready for it, and hit her with another bolt of magic. To the older wildclaw's credit, she bore the pain well. She was a tough dragon, much tougher than Scoril had ever felt.

"Give it a rest, sister," Jett rolled his eyes. "It's time to admit I have the upper hand. Go back to your inn and your tinkering in your precious wind flight. You are not worthy of the blood that flows through your veins. You are a disgrace to the kingdom." He grinned in satisfaction as he delivered the line. "Kobe?" He called over his shoulder into the darkness.
dragon?did=56238644&skin=0&apparel=17885,17912,17930,17903,17921,17894&xt=dressing.png

Their son sauntered out of the darkness, the large brim of his hat masking his eyes. Scoril felt a glow of pride at his composure. She had trained him well.

"Yes father?" Kobe asked, raising his head to meet his father's gaze.

"How has your magic practice been going?" Jett asked. "Have you mastered the portal spell yet?"

"It still needs some fine tuning-" Kobe admitted.

"But it will get her out of the Black Market?" Jett pushed.

"Yes," Kobe nodded. "There's just no saying where she'll end up."

"Perfect," Jett grinned, that glint of mischief in his eyes. Gosh how Scoril loved that glint. It excited her. She never knew what crazy scheme he'd pull off next.

Kobe needed no further instruction. Closing his eyes in concentration, he summoned a shadowy cloud, drawing from the glint of the moon above, shining faintly through a clouded skylight. The cloud moved to engulf Juliette, growing thicker and billowing around her.

When the cloud dissipated, she was gone. Jett was now king of the Black Market.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910,16492&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png

Age cast a glance at her sleeping husband as she finished off the last of her paperwork. She could not wait to join him in bed. Her eyelids felt heavy after the long day of meetings and work she had had. Not to mention, the awful news of her great-great-granddaughter's kidnapping. It had been quite the day, and she was ready for some peace.

As she lay down her quill, leaving the ink to dry in the flickering candlelight of her lantern, there was a sudden cloud filling the room. Age jumped back in shock. Was this some sort of new manifestation of the Shade? Her theory, however, was proven wrong as the smoke dissipated to reveal a wildclaw lying on the floor, looking rather beat up.

"Oh my," Age gasped, rushing to the wildclaw's side. "Are you alright?" A moment later, a lightning gem guardian burst through the window, looking frantic. The pieces fell together. "Juliette?"

"Queen Age!" Juliette gasped as her gaze focused on the tundra. "Just the dragon I wanted to speak to."

"I've been wanting to speak to you for a while too," Age reminded her. "You've been ignoring my invitations."

"It appears we got off on the wrong foot. The kingdom could use some work, I believe, to better safeguard it, but you are not the problem that needs to be fixed. In fact, you might be the best bet for building a force to stop Jett."

"Jett?" Age's ears pricked up. "What's he up to now?"

"He's seized the Black Market. He's got it into his stupid head that he wants to be king," Juliette snorted and shook her head before meeting Age's eyes again and looking more solemn. "And he'll go to any length to remove Banella's line from the throne."

"This calls for a council meeting," Age said.

It looked as though her sleep would have to wait.

Day 100 y'all! What the perfect way to kick off this next plot arc!

You might be wondering why I haven't written anything for Rockbreaker's Ceremony yet. That is because the timing of everything is a little off right now. I spent so long writing the vault, which canonically happens not too long after the Rot Ball, I believe. That leads rather quickly into the creation of Elixa and Edna's eggs, and I headcanon egg incubation takes about a month, give or take a bit depending on the particular nest. I'm planning on doing a jump to Rockbreaker's when Elixa and Edna have grown up.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
thAT escalated quickly-
thAT escalated quickly-
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[quote name="MisterMylez" date="2019-11-26 05:14:18" ] thAT escalated quickly- [/quote] I need a button for this exact sentence.
MisterMylez wrote on 2019-11-26 05:14:18:
thAT escalated quickly-
I need a button for this exact sentence.
aaahhh! Oh man, Scoril and Jett make me so happy with their sinister antics. There's something about bad guys that I really like

Can't wait to see what sort of chaos they cause!
aaahhh! Oh man, Scoril and Jett make me so happy with their sinister antics. There's something about bad guys that I really like

Can't wait to see what sort of chaos they cause!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@MisterMylez

It sure did!

@catmeow1

That would be a wonderful button to have! I feel my pinkerlocke would warrant a lot of that...

@Dragonfire546

Villains are fun! :) I don't write enough of them, really.

You're not on the pinglist, are you? Would you like to be put on the pinglist?
@MisterMylez

It sure did!

@catmeow1

That would be a wonderful button to have! I feel my pinkerlocke would warrant a lot of that...

@Dragonfire546

Villains are fun! :) I don't write enough of them, really.

You're not on the pinglist, are you? Would you like to be put on the pinglist?
i just got back from the hospital and i really looked forward to reading this. i've kinda been lurking for a while, but things seem to be getting real once again! and edna and elixa's hatching really fascinated me, it's not everyday i see lore where there's dragons with dual elements.

looking forward to seeing where this goes next!
i just got back from the hospital and i really looked forward to reading this. i've kinda been lurking for a while, but things seem to be getting real once again! and edna and elixa's hatching really fascinated me, it's not everyday i see lore where there's dragons with dual elements.

looking forward to seeing where this goes next!
@Dynami

Eyyy, it's good to see you again! I hope everything is going alright for you, and that you're doing better after your time in the hospital.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm really excited for this next plotline!!!
@Dynami

Eyyy, it's good to see you again! I hope everything is going alright for you, and that you're doing better after your time in the hospital.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm really excited for this next plotline!!!
@Petall

Wow! Things are getting intense! I love the idea of multiple elemental powers! And the eye colors changing with it was great!

But I did not expect Jett to be the one to kidnap Edna. Though, to be honest, I should have. It totally makes sense to his character, now that I think about it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
@Petall

Wow! Things are getting intense! I love the idea of multiple elemental powers! And the eye colors changing with it was great!

But I did not expect Jett to be the one to kidnap Edna. Though, to be honest, I should have. It totally makes sense to his character, now that I think about it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 141 142