Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 141 142
@Tiffkaboo

Those are all such great songs!!!
@Tiffkaboo

Those are all such great songs!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/77#post_41229646]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 92: I See What's Mine and Take It[/u][/b] [item=noxious coralclimber toxin][item=ambush][item=battered gauntlet] Sentence: Writing, Death Streak Roll, Art[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55842718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55842718&skin=0&apparel=32034,293,294,23030,23036&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55707297][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55707297&skin=31064&apparel=428,440,333,28406,2506&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Dusk found himself standing on a large chamber. The stone walls were rough, leading up to a large and vaulted ceiling. All around the cavern, golden coins and glittering gemstones scattered the floor. Dusk had never seen such wealth in his entire life, though he only assumed it was placed to distract from the true treasure of the vault. It almost succeeded in distracting him from the dragon bones that also littered the floor. Darkstar hadn’t noticed the immeasurable riches she was wading through. She had eyes only for the machine. It stood in the centre of the cavern, rusted by time. At the center was a sphere made of glass, containing swirls of what looked to be raw elemental magic. Drifter flew over to the machine and perched himself on top of it, pecking at the glass as if trying to get at something within. “So, that’s it,” Dusk commented, trying to get the ridgeback out of her trance. “Yeah,” Darkstar breathed, not taking her eyes off of it. He could see the sphere reflected in his eyes. “So, now to destroy it,” Dusk reminded her. “But what if we didn’t,” Darkstar said, finally ripping her eyes away to look at the nocturne excitedly. “I mean think about it. I don’t know what this machine does, but maybe it will help us fight the shade! Rgna taught me that the shade is the lack of everything. It is the opposite of elemental magic, it has no heat, no substance, no energy of it own. It devours because it seeks to fill that space, but it can never be satisfied, it can only grow bigger and hungrier. It is the epitome of greed.” “So?” Dusk asked, irritated. “What does that have to do with this machine?” “It obviously has some strong elemental connection. The only thing that can properly fight of the shade is elemental magic combined. That’s why it takes all the deities to fight it off in its strongest state. Their magic combined creates the essence of everything, and it cancels out the nothingness of the shade,” Darkstar’s gaze lit up as she spoke. “This is what we could be looking for!” Dusk had to admit she had a point. “Are there any research notes around here, that might tell us what this is and what it can do exactly?” He asked, beginning to search the chamber. Darkstar joined him in his search, further adding to the mess on the floor as they ripped seemingly meaningless objects off of shelves, tables and pedestals. After what seemed like ages of looking, they finally found a collection of journals. Dusk began to flip through and read out loud… [i]”The machine is almost done now. If all is working is it should, we should begin testing next week. I finally found the best way to extract the most concentrated bursts of elemental magic and contain it within the machine. Now, to finalize the process for infusing it into other dragons…”[/i] Dusk flipped ahead a little ways, skipping over the boring jargon of the trade as Crius completed his handiwork.. [i]”Test #1 was a disaster. We infused one of the lightning interns with fire magic in the hopes of combining the abilities of both flights into the idea Thunderforge employee. Perhaps the fire magic was a little too concentrated, because the body was incapable of containing both magics at full strength. He combusted entirely, destroying some of my blueprints and notes, and leaving behind nothing but ash.”[/i] Dusk’s throat felt dry and he didn’t dare look to see what Darkstar was doing with such information. He kept reading through Crius’s various tests. Each seemed to produce the same results. [i]”It appears that no matter what the components and variables, the results are the same. The explosion may vary depending on the elements combined, but it appears that though some dragons have the ability to channel elements that are not their own and bend them to their will, a dragon’s body cannot contain two magics at once. What began as a quest to increase a dragons power and ability has only turned into a weapon of destruction. I believe it is time to shut this particular project down. The Thunderforge can achieve its ends by collaboration between the lightning and fire flights. It would be foolish to continue to combine the two flights into one mega-flight.”[/i] Dusk dared to look up. Darkstar was wearing an expression of complete horror as she eyed the machine, as though viewing it in a whole new light. Dusk kept reading until he reached the final entry. [i]”The Thunderforge refuses to shut down. Leon fails to see the hubris in our ways, and instead wishes to pursue this marriage of lightning and fire in the hopes that one day dragons can evolve to have all of the elements at their beck and call. Judging from what I have seen, this is foolishness. Those of my subjects who did not explode immediately seemed to have a madness to them, more beast than dragon. Perhaps the elements were divided for a reason. Each has its own space and purpose. Leon insists that I continue to experiment, using imperial subjects to account for their persistence after death. I am tired of watching dragons die, and the knowledge of the blood on my hands is already enough. If Leon will not shut down this insane project, then perhaps it is my hand to hide the technology so that none can find it. I do not wish to see Sornieth destroyed for Leon’s greed.”[/i] Dusk closed the book, his voice a rasping whisper by the end. “Okay, I was wrong,” Darkstar admitted. Dusk had never seen her so afraid. For once, she seemed her age, rather than attempting to appear older and stronger. The nocturne’s gaze was drawn to her scars. She had said she had a run in with the Thunderforge. Dusk couldn’t help but wonder what damage had been done. “So we destroy it,” Dusk said. “Yes, we destroy it,” Darkstar’s gaze hardened and her usual confidence returned. “So, how do we do this?” At that moment, Drifter’s persistent tapping finally gave way to a crack in the glass. The moment the crack appeared, light of all colours shot out, a shockwave of pure elemental magic surging out from the epicentre. Dusk felt the ground shake beneath his feet until it gave way, and everything went black. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55991001][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55991001&skin=20621&apparel=17139,1708,13819,13795,13811,13835,13843,13851&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Marasi was bored. How could she be expected to just sit here while Dusk and Darkstar got to go in and steal all of the treasure in this vault for themselves? She had overheard the pair talking about their plan to break in. She had a feeling if their other traveling companions knew what lay beyond those walls, they would be less content to sit and wait while the nocturne and ridgeback got all the riches. Still, it was clear Caroll didn’t trust her, though she had won the acceptance of the others. The tundra kept eyeing her suspiciously, making it difficult for her to even activate her camouflage methods to sneak towards the entrance to the vault. Eventually, she just couldn’t take it anymore. Her talons itches to grab something shiny and valuable. Deciding to ignore anything the little punk asked of her, she moved towards the crack in the wall, eyeing it curiously. “Don’t you even think about it,” Caroll’s growl sounded behind her. Cedric stood at his side, glaring at Marasi. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55890445][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55890445&skin=0&apparel=22688,22689,23145,23030&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55890444][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55890444&skin=18014&apparel=3285&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] “Dusk and Darkstar told us to keep watch and wait for them,” Cedric pointed out. “But don’t you wonder what’s in there?” Marasi asked. “Haven’t you wondered why your friend has suddenly switched allegiances and sided with the dragon he once hated?” The two brothers exchanged a look. “If you think we’re going to be distracted by-” Caroll started, but Marasi interrupted. “Money. They are seeking Crius’s vault, and if they’ve found it, there are more riches within than you could ever imagine,” Marasi explained. She could tell from their expressions that she had been right to assume this was new knowledge. “Now, it’s a myth among thieves in the Tangled Wood, but none have ever found it. Which means, all this could be mine.” Without waiting for a response, the turned and stuck a claw in the crack, just as the ground began to rumble. When Marasi appeared on the other side, the ground was giving way beneath her feet. She scrambled to stay on stable ground, but this was proving to be difficult. Realizing her struggle was futile, she flapped her wings and took into the air. Immeditely, she felt a weight on her tail and she turned back to see Cedric clinging to it--the stupid flightless dragon. Caroll flapped beside him. The extra weight made it difficult to dodge the rocks falling from the ceiling, but somehow she made it. The three dragons watched helplessly as the ground filled in, burying all of the riches with it. Dusk and Darkstar were nowhere to be seen. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323249][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53323249&skin=0&apparel=20830,20831,10362,13809,13793&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] The ground was shaking as Jett woke up, but that was not what had disturbed his slumber. He had been jolted awake by something else. A familiar, impossible voice. [i]“Hello darling. You’ve forgotten your birthright haven’t you? Letting your sister boss you around, limiting your strength. Well, let me tell you, it’s time to bring your strength to the full potential. I can help you, if you’ll let me.”[/i] “Heaven?” Jett spoke out loud. [i]”Yes, I can see why you would think that,”[/i] his ex-fiancee’s voice said. [i]”But I am what is left of her, and I am so much more than she was. Let me help you achieve everything you were born to do. You may have been protected by your parents charm, but even that didn’t stop your egg from absorbing the energy around it. You are no ordinary shadow dragon, Jett. It’s time to stop fooling around.”[/i] A smirk stretched across Jett’s face. “How do we begin?” ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/80#post_41275815]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee[/center] ----- Finally, we return to the vault. I think part of it, in addition to being busy, was that I hadn't entirely settled on [i]what[/i] I wanted to happen in Crius's Vault, but after I sorted it out, I was finally able to sit down and write it. Also, this weekend my very good friend introduced me to the Panic! at the Disco song "Emperor's New Clothes" and now I've finally settled on a place for take the second kingdom and Jett with all of this. I've had too much of a liking for Jett, and its blinded me to his true role in the story, and instead I was thrusting too much on Juliette and I was risking breaking her character. I feel like things are going in the right direction now. [b]Darkstar's Moodboard[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/7d/2f/a77d2ff43c165edcf21c1d08a1522865.jpg[/img]

Day 92: I See What's Mine and Take It
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Ambush Battered Gauntlet
Sentence: Writing, Death Streak Roll, Art

dragon?did=55842718&skin=0&apparel=32034,293,294,23030,23036&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=55707297&skin=31064&apparel=428,440,333,28406,2506&xt=dressing.png

Dusk found himself standing on a large chamber. The stone walls were rough, leading up to a large and vaulted ceiling. All around the cavern, golden coins and glittering gemstones scattered the floor. Dusk had never seen such wealth in his entire life, though he only assumed it was placed to distract from the true treasure of the vault. It almost succeeded in distracting him from the dragon bones that also littered the floor.

Darkstar hadn’t noticed the immeasurable riches she was wading through. She had eyes only for the machine. It stood in the centre of the cavern, rusted by time. At the center was a sphere made of glass, containing swirls of what looked to be raw elemental magic. Drifter flew over to the machine and perched himself on top of it, pecking at the glass as if trying to get at something within.

“So, that’s it,” Dusk commented, trying to get the ridgeback out of her trance.

“Yeah,” Darkstar breathed, not taking her eyes off of it. He could see the sphere reflected in his eyes.

“So, now to destroy it,” Dusk reminded her.

“But what if we didn’t,” Darkstar said, finally ripping her eyes away to look at the nocturne excitedly. “I mean think about it. I don’t know what this machine does, but maybe it will help us fight the shade! Rgna taught me that the shade is the lack of everything. It is the opposite of elemental magic, it has no heat, no substance, no energy of it own. It devours because it seeks to fill that space, but it can never be satisfied, it can only grow bigger and hungrier. It is the epitome of greed.”

“So?” Dusk asked, irritated. “What does that have to do with this machine?”

“It obviously has some strong elemental connection. The only thing that can properly fight of the shade is elemental magic combined. That’s why it takes all the deities to fight it off in its strongest state. Their magic combined creates the essence of everything, and it cancels out the nothingness of the shade,” Darkstar’s gaze lit up as she spoke. “This is what we could be looking for!”

Dusk had to admit she had a point. “Are there any research notes around here, that might tell us what this is and what it can do exactly?” He asked, beginning to search the chamber. Darkstar joined him in his search, further adding to the mess on the floor as they ripped seemingly meaningless objects off of shelves, tables and pedestals. After what seemed like ages of looking, they finally found a collection of journals. Dusk began to flip through and read out loud…

”The machine is almost done now. If all is working is it should, we should begin testing next week. I finally found the best way to extract the most concentrated bursts of elemental magic and contain it within the machine. Now, to finalize the process for infusing it into other dragons…”

Dusk flipped ahead a little ways, skipping over the boring jargon of the trade as Crius completed his handiwork..

”Test #1 was a disaster. We infused one of the lightning interns with fire magic in the hopes of combining the abilities of both flights into the idea Thunderforge employee. Perhaps the fire magic was a little too concentrated, because the body was incapable of containing both magics at full strength. He combusted entirely, destroying some of my blueprints and notes, and leaving behind nothing but ash.”

Dusk’s throat felt dry and he didn’t dare look to see what Darkstar was doing with such information. He kept reading through Crius’s various tests. Each seemed to produce the same results.

”It appears that no matter what the components and variables, the results are the same. The explosion may vary depending on the elements combined, but it appears that though some dragons have the ability to channel elements that are not their own and bend them to their will, a dragon’s body cannot contain two magics at once. What began as a quest to increase a dragons power and ability has only turned into a weapon of destruction. I believe it is time to shut this particular project down. The Thunderforge can achieve its ends by collaboration between the lightning and fire flights. It would be foolish to continue to combine the two flights into one mega-flight.”

Dusk dared to look up. Darkstar was wearing an expression of complete horror as she eyed the machine, as though viewing it in a whole new light. Dusk kept reading until he reached the final entry.

”The Thunderforge refuses to shut down. Leon fails to see the hubris in our ways, and instead wishes to pursue this marriage of lightning and fire in the hopes that one day dragons can evolve to have all of the elements at their beck and call. Judging from what I have seen, this is foolishness. Those of my subjects who did not explode immediately seemed to have a madness to them, more beast than dragon. Perhaps the elements were divided for a reason. Each has its own space and purpose. Leon insists that I continue to experiment, using imperial subjects to account for their persistence after death. I am tired of watching dragons die, and the knowledge of the blood on my hands is already enough. If Leon will not shut down this insane project, then perhaps it is my hand to hide the technology so that none can find it. I do not wish to see Sornieth destroyed for Leon’s greed.”

Dusk closed the book, his voice a rasping whisper by the end.

“Okay, I was wrong,” Darkstar admitted. Dusk had never seen her so afraid. For once, she seemed her age, rather than attempting to appear older and stronger. The nocturne’s gaze was drawn to her scars. She had said she had a run in with the Thunderforge. Dusk couldn’t help but wonder what damage had been done.

“So we destroy it,” Dusk said.

“Yes, we destroy it,” Darkstar’s gaze hardened and her usual confidence returned. “So, how do we do this?”

At that moment, Drifter’s persistent tapping finally gave way to a crack in the glass. The moment the crack appeared, light of all colours shot out, a shockwave of pure elemental magic surging out from the epicentre. Dusk felt the ground shake beneath his feet until it gave way, and everything went black.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=55991001&skin=20621&apparel=17139,1708,13819,13795,13811,13835,13843,13851&xt=dressing.png

Marasi was bored. How could she be expected to just sit here while Dusk and Darkstar got to go in and steal all of the treasure in this vault for themselves? She had overheard the pair talking about their plan to break in. She had a feeling if their other traveling companions knew what lay beyond those walls, they would be less content to sit and wait while the nocturne and ridgeback got all the riches.

Still, it was clear Caroll didn’t trust her, though she had won the acceptance of the others. The tundra kept eyeing her suspiciously, making it difficult for her to even activate her camouflage methods to sneak towards the entrance to the vault.

Eventually, she just couldn’t take it anymore. Her talons itches to grab something shiny and valuable. Deciding to ignore anything the little punk asked of her, she moved towards the crack in the wall, eyeing it curiously.

“Don’t you even think about it,” Caroll’s growl sounded behind her. Cedric stood at his side, glaring at Marasi.
dragon?did=55890445&skin=0&apparel=22688,22689,23145,23030&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=55890444&skin=18014&apparel=3285&xt=dressing.png

“Dusk and Darkstar told us to keep watch and wait for them,” Cedric pointed out.

“But don’t you wonder what’s in there?” Marasi asked. “Haven’t you wondered why your friend has suddenly switched allegiances and sided with the dragon he once hated?”

The two brothers exchanged a look.

“If you think we’re going to be distracted by-” Caroll started, but Marasi interrupted.

“Money. They are seeking Crius’s vault, and if they’ve found it, there are more riches within than you could ever imagine,” Marasi explained. She could tell from their expressions that she had been right to assume this was new knowledge. “Now, it’s a myth among thieves in the Tangled Wood, but none have ever found it. Which means, all this could be mine.”

Without waiting for a response, the turned and stuck a claw in the crack, just as the ground began to rumble.

When Marasi appeared on the other side, the ground was giving way beneath her feet. She scrambled to stay on stable ground, but this was proving to be difficult. Realizing her struggle was futile, she flapped her wings and took into the air. Immeditely, she felt a weight on her tail and she turned back to see Cedric clinging to it--the stupid flightless dragon. Caroll flapped beside him. The extra weight made it difficult to dodge the rocks falling from the ceiling, but somehow she made it. The three dragons watched helplessly as the ground filled in, burying all of the riches with it.

Dusk and Darkstar were nowhere to be seen.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=53323249&skin=0&apparel=20830,20831,10362,13809,13793&xt=dressing.png

The ground was shaking as Jett woke up, but that was not what had disturbed his slumber. He had been jolted awake by something else. A familiar, impossible voice.

“Hello darling. You’ve forgotten your birthright haven’t you? Letting your sister boss you around, limiting your strength. Well, let me tell you, it’s time to bring your strength to the full potential. I can help you, if you’ll let me.”

“Heaven?” Jett spoke out loud.

”Yes, I can see why you would think that,” his ex-fiancee’s voice said. ”But I am what is left of her, and I am so much more than she was. Let me help you achieve everything you were born to do. You may have been protected by your parents charm, but even that didn’t stop your egg from absorbing the energy around it. You are no ordinary shadow dragon, Jett. It’s time to stop fooling around.”

A smirk stretched across Jett’s face. “How do we begin?”

Finally, we return to the vault. I think part of it, in addition to being busy, was that I hadn't entirely settled on what I wanted to happen in Crius's Vault, but after I sorted it out, I was finally able to sit down and write it.

Also, this weekend my very good friend introduced me to the Panic! at the Disco song "Emperor's New Clothes" and now I've finally settled on a place for take the second kingdom and Jett with all of this. I've had too much of a liking for Jett, and its blinded me to his true role in the story, and instead I was thrusting too much on Juliette and I was risking breaking her character. I feel like things are going in the right direction now.

Darkstar's Moodboard
a77d2ff43c165edcf21c1d08a1522865.jpg
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Oh boy, oh boy, when Dusk sat down and started reading the ~creepy accursed journals~ I knew things were going to get good. And you did not disappoint! I was fascinated by the original inventors' goals, and they do sound appealing even when we know that they would be A Bad Thing. Definitely wasn't expecting things to go boom thanks to Drifter, however. Bad bird! [emoji=tundra scared] Beautiful moodboard for Darkstar! It's as mysterious as she is, very nicely done, and JETT FOR GOODNESS' SAKE. The image of him popping out of sleep, listening to a mysterious voice, and then just going, "OK, cool!" is both maddening and amazing. Good way to show how unstable he is, though (plus I agree that it seems to be more in line with his character than Juliette's).
@Petall Oh boy, oh boy, when Dusk sat down and started reading the ~creepy accursed journals~ I knew things were going to get good. And you did not disappoint! I was fascinated by the original inventors' goals, and they do sound appealing even when we know that they would be A Bad Thing. Definitely wasn't expecting things to go boom thanks to Drifter, however. Bad bird!

Beautiful moodboard for Darkstar! It's as mysterious as she is, very nicely done, and JETT FOR GOODNESS' SAKE. The image of him popping out of sleep, listening to a mysterious voice, and then just going, "OK, cool!" is both maddening and amazing. Good way to show how unstable he is, though (plus I agree that it seems to be more in line with his character than Juliette's).
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
oh hecc
oh hecc
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
>"dragons with multiple elements explode" oh dear
>"They wanted us to use Imperial subjects" Oh Dear
>elemental orb explodes all over Dusk and Darkstar. Oh Dear
>"You are no ordinary Shadow dragon" OH DEAR

also hey thanks Drifter for uhhh. that

also I have a perma who Kinda Technically has multiple elements but I guess because it was done by an Actual God and not with the intent of both being usable that's why it's fine
>"dragons with multiple elements explode" oh dear
>"They wanted us to use Imperial subjects" Oh Dear
>elemental orb explodes all over Dusk and Darkstar. Oh Dear
>"You are no ordinary Shadow dragon" OH DEAR

also hey thanks Drifter for uhhh. that

also I have a perma who Kinda Technically has multiple elements but I guess because it was done by an Actual God and not with the intent of both being usable that's why it's fine
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall - Ping me please!
@Petall - Ping me please!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Disillusionist

I'm not going to lie, I had a lot of fun writing the journal entries!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! And I think Jett's been growing weary of being under his sister's orders, so a "reminder" of his "true power" is exactly what he needs to get started.

@MisterMylez

Yes

@Leopardmask

My personal headcanon is that some dragons can use more than one elemental magic, but oftentimes its more the channeling of magic and not something that comes from within. I was going off of what the staff said at one point of sometimes dragons getting too much magic built up in them and exploding, and so only the deities can add to that reservoir without destroying the dragon entirely. I also think dragons who's eggs were created on the borders of the flights contain a bit of both kinds of magic, but both types are weaker than dragons born fully within one element, because the concentration their egg took in is smaller.

@Amaluna

Adding you to the pinglist right away!
@Disillusionist

I'm not going to lie, I had a lot of fun writing the journal entries!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! And I think Jett's been growing weary of being under his sister's orders, so a "reminder" of his "true power" is exactly what he needs to get started.

@MisterMylez

Yes

@Leopardmask

My personal headcanon is that some dragons can use more than one elemental magic, but oftentimes its more the channeling of magic and not something that comes from within. I was going off of what the staff said at one point of sometimes dragons getting too much magic built up in them and exploding, and so only the deities can add to that reservoir without destroying the dragon entirely. I also think dragons who's eggs were created on the borders of the flights contain a bit of both kinds of magic, but both types are weaker than dragons born fully within one element, because the concentration their egg took in is smaller.

@Amaluna

Adding you to the pinglist right away!
@Petall My multi-element is a Fae, so channeling of magic would make sense for him considering Fae canonically don't really have much magic reserve anyway.
@Petall My multi-element is a Fae, so channeling of magic would make sense for him considering Fae canonically don't really have much magic reserve anyway.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall

oh...oh...OH DEAR.

So much happening in this update, I'm just speechless! First off, wow, those journal entries...How terrifying it must be to watch this happen and try to stop it only to have your boss deny you again and again...

And Jett...I'm so scared about what's going to happen! (Also excited!)
@Petall

oh...oh...OH DEAR.

So much happening in this update, I'm just speechless! First off, wow, those journal entries...How terrifying it must be to watch this happen and try to stop it only to have your boss deny you again and again...

And Jett...I'm so scared about what's going to happen! (Also excited!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sakura | she/her
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Seeking Feb 23rd G1s!
lair spotlight >
92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Tiffkaboo

Yeah, it was a big one! But it helped me get over my writer's block, so that's a plus!
@Tiffkaboo

Yeah, it was a big one! But it helped me get over my writer's block, so that's a plus!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 141 142