Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
@Drachenschwinge

I'll send him over right away!!!

@CleverTrick

Yup! They are available! I'll send them over!
@Drachenschwinge

I'll send him over right away!!!

@CleverTrick

Yup! They are available! I'll send them over!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I'll definitely stay on the pinglist.
I'll definitely stay on the pinglist.
@catmeow1

Awesome!! I'll add you to my list then!
@catmeow1

Awesome!! I'll add you to my list then!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

That was an amazing ending! So glad that Bridget was spared to the extent the spell allowed and that she has help managing the shade. For the most part every one had a happy ending. If only Fallstar had been able to see through Jett and join her mother and sister in their reunification.

Knowing that the shade-possessed Jett is still alive gives me shudders! What can he have in store for the next pinkerlocke?

Aw, there are so many great dragons. Unfortunately I do not have the room nor the attention they deserve for any.

If you are looking for new free dragons for the next pinkerlocke, please feel free to pick out a few from my Sales/Free for Lockes tab. I have too many as it is xD.

Would love to be added to the ping list. Can't wait to see what's next!
@Petall

That was an amazing ending! So glad that Bridget was spared to the extent the spell allowed and that she has help managing the shade. For the most part every one had a happy ending. If only Fallstar had been able to see through Jett and join her mother and sister in their reunification.

Knowing that the shade-possessed Jett is still alive gives me shudders! What can he have in store for the next pinkerlocke?

Aw, there are so many great dragons. Unfortunately I do not have the room nor the attention they deserve for any.

If you are looking for new free dragons for the next pinkerlocke, please feel free to pick out a few from my Sales/Free for Lockes tab. I have too many as it is xD.

Would love to be added to the ping list. Can't wait to see what's next!

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
I gotta admit, I'm kinda sad that the story's over but I'm really looking forward to the new one. On that note, I'd love to stay on the pinglist. I'm also kinda excited for Jett whenever he appears again.

Also could I possibly take Elladan, Gillian, and Miguel if they're still available?
I gotta admit, I'm kinda sad that the story's over but I'm really looking forward to the new one. On that note, I'd love to stay on the pinglist. I'm also kinda excited for Jett whenever he appears again.

Also could I possibly take Elladan, Gillian, and Miguel if they're still available?
@Tynethyne

Thank you for your kind words!!!

Also, thanks for your offer! At the moment, I have a lot of dragons in my pending dragon tab and I want to limit myself to 20, but once the number dips below again, I would love to check out your lair and find a dragon or two to add to that tab!

@SkullGeist

I'm with you on that! There are so many things I'm going to miss about this pinkerlocke and these characters, but I am so so excited for what's in store for my next one!

For sure! I'll send them your way right away!
@Tynethyne

Thank you for your kind words!!!

Also, thanks for your offer! At the moment, I have a lot of dragons in my pending dragon tab and I want to limit myself to 20, but once the number dips below again, I would love to check out your lair and find a dragon or two to add to that tab!

@SkullGeist

I'm with you on that! There are so many things I'm going to miss about this pinkerlocke and these characters, but I am so so excited for what's in store for my next one!

For sure! I'll send them your way right away!
@Petall

hey!! sorry for the lateness but i loved reading the ending! the part where jett and his allies were locked out of the kingdom was really satisfying. i'm so happy that accident and bahat made it to the end, as well as larkin and ulf. the spell around the kingdom was a great way to tie everything together, and it does the story and the past lore justice!

overall, it's amazing to see how far the story has come. when topaz and larkin had zunde's egg with ulf chasing after them, and it just grew from there.

that cliffhanger, though.. yikes. fallstar, do you realize what you've done? or.. well, y'know.

i'd love to stay on the pinglist!! i'm excited for where the next story will go!
@Petall

hey!! sorry for the lateness but i loved reading the ending! the part where jett and his allies were locked out of the kingdom was really satisfying. i'm so happy that accident and bahat made it to the end, as well as larkin and ulf. the spell around the kingdom was a great way to tie everything together, and it does the story and the past lore justice!

overall, it's amazing to see how far the story has come. when topaz and larkin had zunde's egg with ulf chasing after them, and it just grew from there.

that cliffhanger, though.. yikes. fallstar, do you realize what you've done? or.. well, y'know.

i'd love to stay on the pinglist!! i'm excited for where the next story will go!
@Dynami

Aaaaaa, thank you so much for all of your kind words!!! I'm so glad you liked the ending!

It really has come far, hasn't it? I've been spending the past few days rereading the pinkerlocke, and there are so many things I miss about the early days! But I also love where the story has brought me, which makes me very excited to start my next pinkerlocke and see where that one will bring me!

Hehehehe, Fallstar was loyal until her dying breath.

Awesome! I'll add you to my list of pinglist people!
@Dynami

Aaaaaa, thank you so much for all of your kind words!!! I'm so glad you liked the ending!

It really has come far, hasn't it? I've been spending the past few days rereading the pinkerlocke, and there are so many things I miss about the early days! But I also love where the story has brought me, which makes me very excited to start my next pinkerlocke and see where that one will bring me!

Hehehehe, Fallstar was loyal until her dying breath.

Awesome! I'll add you to my list of pinglist people!
@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Autumnus @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24 @CleverTrick @Moonweaverr @Unicorn6 @Tynethyne @StormFire3105

Hey all! Pinging you one last time for 2 reasons!
  1. This is your last chance to claim any of the remaining pinkerlocke dragons! Any dragons left by when I get up tomorrow morning will be trained and exalted!
  2. I have the thread for my new pinkerlocke up now! If you've already asked to be on the pinglist, I've already got you on it, I'm just excited and want to share it with you! CleverDual made the banners and they look great!
@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Autumnus @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24 @CleverTrick @Moonweaverr @Unicorn6 @Tynethyne @StormFire3105

Hey all! Pinging you one last time for 2 reasons!
  1. This is your last chance to claim any of the remaining pinkerlocke dragons! Any dragons left by when I get up tomorrow morning will be trained and exalted!
  2. I have the thread for my new pinkerlocke up now! If you've already asked to be on the pinglist, I've already got you on it, I'm just excited and want to share it with you! CleverDual made the banners and they look great!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142