Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 141 142
WHAT

WHAT

Age died?? OOooh, things are getting real up in here.
WHAT

WHAT

Age died?? OOooh, things are getting real up in here.
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546

Hehehehehehehe
@Dragonfire546

Hehehehehehehe
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Noooo not Age! She was a pillar of strength for her group. What does this mean if the prophecy is true? Or perhaps her gem guardian has a further part to play.

It is very interesting that shade is taking more of Jett's body as he further plunges into power and that his daughter, although officially on his side, has noticed that specifically. Hmm, maybe she will do something about it?

HOLD ON. Coming back to the prophecy.

Ohh oh oh oh oh oh. I have a very good guess as to what will happen with Jett, Petal. Or rather, "whom" now that Age is out of the picture.

Jett is making the term "pyrrhic victory" into an art form.
Noooo not Age! She was a pillar of strength for her group. What does this mean if the prophecy is true? Or perhaps her gem guardian has a further part to play.

It is very interesting that shade is taking more of Jett's body as he further plunges into power and that his daughter, although officially on his side, has noticed that specifically. Hmm, maybe she will do something about it?

HOLD ON. Coming back to the prophecy.

Ohh oh oh oh oh oh. I have a very good guess as to what will happen with Jett, Petal. Or rather, "whom" now that Age is out of the picture.

Jett is making the term "pyrrhic victory" into an art form.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Petall Wait a moment, aren't Karma and her sisters technically "daughters of the first king", too? Just not of Topaz''s lineage but of Jett's?

And I still can't get over how pretty Kasey is *-*
@Petall Wait a moment, aren't Karma and her sisters technically "daughters of the first king", too? Just not of Topaz''s lineage but of Jett's?

And I still can't get over how pretty Kasey is *-*
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Age DIED?!?! I did not expect that! I wonder who's going to rule now, I really hope Jett doesn't win.
Age DIED?!?! I did not expect that! I wonder who's going to rule now, I really hope Jett doesn't win.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Hmm... without Age, there are quite a few possible 'daughter's left.

Kasey, Kestrel, or Karma- Jett's daughters, if Jett counts as the 'first king' of the new regime

Juliette- While not immediately the 'daughter of the first king', it could symbolically mean a descendant of the original king. Thusly, Juliette being a direct descendant of the first king could work!

Any of Age's female descendants by blood- leaping off of the above idea with Juliette, if Topaz counts as the 'first king' because he was the one who found and resurrected the city, and 'daughter of the first king' symbolically means a descendant of their bloodline, then it could theoretically be any direct descendant of Age who is a female! (I'm sorry I didn't list them all- I have to leave for work and so don't have the time at the moment. I'll see about updating it later. ;^^)

-Edit-
Gals descended from Age are:
Edna
Fallstar
Dahlia
Damaris
Danae
Bridget
Clarissa
Friehalt
Gwenfron
Hermann
Hmm... without Age, there are quite a few possible 'daughter's left.

Kasey, Kestrel, or Karma- Jett's daughters, if Jett counts as the 'first king' of the new regime

Juliette- While not immediately the 'daughter of the first king', it could symbolically mean a descendant of the original king. Thusly, Juliette being a direct descendant of the first king could work!

Any of Age's female descendants by blood- leaping off of the above idea with Juliette, if Topaz counts as the 'first king' because he was the one who found and resurrected the city, and 'daughter of the first king' symbolically means a descendant of their bloodline, then it could theoretically be any direct descendant of Age who is a female! (I'm sorry I didn't list them all- I have to leave for work and so don't have the time at the moment. I'll see about updating it later. ;^^)

-Edit-
Gals descended from Age are:
Edna
Fallstar
Dahlia
Damaris
Danae
Bridget
Clarissa
Friehalt
Gwenfron
Hermann
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Just caught up, [size=2][i]again.. :p[/i][/size] 1. Thank you for [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=399097&did=52650538&function=edit#bio]Khepri[/url]! 2. .... [size=1]n[/size][size=2]o[/size][size=3]O[/size][size=4]O![/size] Poor Age ): , she survived for so long and could've done so much more, poor Accident too, having to leave her body without a proper burial (for the time being, hopefully?). Such a sad chapter [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Just caught up, again.. :p
1. Thank you for Khepri!
2. .... noOO! Poor Age ): , she survived for so long and could've done so much more, poor Accident too, having to leave her body without a proper burial (for the time being, hopefully?). Such a sad chapter
Glassowary
Lover of all things Snapper!
192-large.png
@Tynethyne

I'm very curious as to who you think will fulfill the prophecy, and whether your prediction will be right....

Also, I'd never heard the term pyyric victory before, and ow I am very intrigued by the concept...

@Drachenschwinge

Kasey is so stunning, I'm sad she only gets to be a part of the pinkerlocke for a short time...

@GrinningWolf24

Those are all really interesting predictions!!! I love hearing them and your reasoning behind them!

@Glassowary

Oh my goodness, I LOVE what you have done with Khepri!!!His apparel is the best thing I have ever seen!

A very tragic chapter...
@Tynethyne

I'm very curious as to who you think will fulfill the prophecy, and whether your prediction will be right....

Also, I'd never heard the term pyyric victory before, and ow I am very intrigued by the concept...

@Drachenschwinge

Kasey is so stunning, I'm sad she only gets to be a part of the pinkerlocke for a short time...

@GrinningWolf24

Those are all really interesting predictions!!! I love hearing them and your reasoning behind them!

@Glassowary

Oh my goodness, I LOVE what you have done with Khepri!!!His apparel is the best thing I have ever seen!

A very tragic chapter...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/134#post_43559900]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 155: Sellers of Flowers[/u][/b] [item=Ambush] Sentence: Final Battle Part 9[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51536637][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52380401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=35&winggene=29&wings=114&auth=a3f02109c16492ee0ea5752cdaf01f58d1a06c8f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] The resistance and the royal family were huddled in the library for the night, tending to wounds and trying to gather energy to continue the fight in the morning. The dusk of the Shade still hung in the air, but their vision was no longer impaired. Larkin leaned into Ulf's thick coat for warmth. The gaoler was resting his head on hers, glad to have her within his grasp again. He tried not to think of Ragna and Gunnar back at the Observatory. Even without any romantic connection between Ragna or Larkin, they seemed from entirely different worlds, different lives. But telling Larkin of his son could wait. "I'm glad to have you safe again," Ulf murmured in her ear. "You've done a good job holding everything together in our absence," Larkin mused. "The spirit of the clan my daughter built has not died down." "Oh, I can't take the credit," Ulf admitted. "Friehalt, Kael and Clarissa spearheaded this movement. I helped them less than I would care to admit." "Really?" Larkin seemed surprised. "Some of the dragons we were most suspicious of, Jett's son, Edna's daughter, and Cecily's wayward child." "Yeah, well, I've learned not to be so quick to judge," Ulf said. "Does that mean you'd give Topaz another chance?" Larkin teased. "Oh, I still don't know about that," Ulf shook his head. Just then, there was a slam of the door, and a mirror made his way through the shelves towards the pair. He looked utterly bedraggled and defeated. "Is that?" Ulf asked. "Accident," Larkin confirmed. She searched for her daughter behind him, but saw nothing. Her chest tightened. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53073977][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Age is dead," Accident announced, his eyes lifeless. The news didn't reach Ulf. In his head, he could process what Accident was saying, but he couldn't believe it. She couldn't [i]actually[/i] be gone. "If Age is dead, then what are we fighting for?" A voice rose from the other side of the bookshelf. Gwenfron's head rose into view. Ulf hadn't realized that she had been resting within earshot. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60327641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60327641&skin=0&apparel=33106,30836,24232,18785&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "There's still things to fight for," Larkin hissed, getting to her feet and staring up at the younger dragon. "All this time we've been training to restore Age to the throne! If she's dead, what's the point?" Gwenfron despaired. "We're not just fighting for the crown, we're fighting for the life and freedom of every dragon in this city," Larkin reminded her. "This is a loss, but this won't stop us from removing Jett from his tyranny," Ulf vowed. "We do have our work cut out for us though," Accident sighed. "Her gem guardian disappeared, and no one knows if the nature gem guardian has shown up, or who has it." "It's a setback for sure, it won't be easy, but we can't stop this fight now," Ulf reminded him. "We will mourn Age and all the others who have fallen later, for now, we have work to do." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43771161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43771161&skin=0&apparel=944,33507,13802&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61316141][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61316141&skin=0&apparel=34238,15696,15704,2561,10372,29008&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Kass paced her quarters, listening to her daughter recount what had happened with Jett earlier. She was only half paying attention, her head was filled with strategy. Her work in the Forgotten Kingdom was almost done. Her last paycheck would depend on what move she took next. She knew what had to be done, but working with Jett had been so [i]fun[/i]. It brought her back to the old days, when she partnered with another powerful wildclaw. Together, they could have ruled the world, but they had both gone their separate ways. She wondered if he was still alive. Regardless, Jett was still alive, and she had to decide if she wanted to keep it that way, or stay true to the job she had been hired to do. Just then, the door opened and Jett strutted in, without knocking. His head was high with victory, though she could see what Kasey meant when she had said that as he weakened, he was giving in more to the Shade. Soon there wouldn't be much of him left, he was burning himself out trying to keep himself together. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53323249&skin=0&apparel=33506,20830,20831,10362,13809,13793,16492&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Kass," Jett smirked, moving in for a kiss. "Soon, the resistance will give in, and the kingdom will be ours, unchallenged. I've taken down their queen, they have no one to fight for." "You're stupid if you really think that," Kass scoffed, suddenly remembering how young and inexperienced the king was. He was too cocky, and that was his downfall. He wouldn't make a long-term partner at all. "You've just given them more to fight for, you've made a martyr of her! The crown isn't fixed to one dragon, it's fixed to all the dragons supporting them. There will always be another heir, another leader, even once the bloodline runs dry." "I thought you supported me?" Jett recoiled. "Not anymore, Jett. Your time has come to an end." With those words, Kass whistled and plunged her shadowy daggers into his shoulders to hold him still. At her call, the nature gem guardian appeared, obeying the dragon it was bonded to. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34610.png[/img][/center] While Jett was held in place, she picked up the gem and smashed it in his face. He screamed as plant life grew up all around him, filling him, vines growing out of his orifices. The room filled with the strong scent of flowers. Then, as the blast faded, the plant life withered and died, and Jett stood, panting. "You aren't welcome here anymore," Kass told him. "You should have chosen Scoril. She would have stood with you until the end, if you had let her. My love is fickle." Jett stared at her, obviously still processing what she had said. "Go, run, if you know what's good for you," Kass hissed. "If you want to save your skin, you better get out of here before the shadow gem guardian chooses another partner." The wildclaw turned tail and ran. "So the resistence wins," Kasey observed. "Oh, my sweet child," Kass cooed condescendingly. "When you've lived as long as I have, you know that there are never truly any winners. Corruption will always return, you might as well embrace it and join the chaos." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] Jett raced down the corridors of the palace, feeling shaky and weak. He kept looking over his shoulder, convinced he was being pursued. The Shade beat him his chest, replacing his heartbeat. It was so faint now, there are barely any left. He was going to survive another day, he needed to replenish his Shade energy. Surely the residual elemental magic would be enough to feed it? He could still feel remnants of the ten attacks burning within him, all different types of pain. No, if he were to survive, he needed to go where the Shade was the strongest. And with that resolve, Jett began to stumble towards the entrance to the Magic District. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/136#post_43627526]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center] @CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Autumnus @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24 @CleverTrick @Moonweaverr @Unicorn6 @Tynethyne [/center] ----- Happy Flight Rising Anniversay, y'all! I am loving the scenes and am excited to implement them properly in my next pinkerlocke! I hope you are enjoying the new profiles! We only have one more chapter left in this pinkerlocke, plus the epilogue, but tomorrow we will see what becomes of Jett and who truly wins this war. It's not over yet!

Day 155: Sellers of Flowers
Ambush
Sentence: Final Battle Part 9

dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=35&winggene=29&wings=114&auth=a3f02109c16492ee0ea5752cdaf01f58d1a06c8f&dummyext=prev.png

The resistance and the royal family were huddled in the library for the night, tending to wounds and trying to gather energy to continue the fight in the morning. The dusk of the Shade still hung in the air, but their vision was no longer impaired.

Larkin leaned into Ulf's thick coat for warmth. The gaoler was resting his head on hers, glad to have her within his grasp again. He tried not to think of Ragna and Gunnar back at the Observatory. Even without any romantic connection between Ragna or Larkin, they seemed from entirely different worlds, different lives. But telling Larkin of his son could wait.

"I'm glad to have you safe again," Ulf murmured in her ear.

"You've done a good job holding everything together in our absence," Larkin mused. "The spirit of the clan my daughter built has not died down."

"Oh, I can't take the credit," Ulf admitted. "Friehalt, Kael and Clarissa spearheaded this movement. I helped them less than I would care to admit."

"Really?" Larkin seemed surprised. "Some of the dragons we were most suspicious of, Jett's son, Edna's daughter, and Cecily's wayward child."

"Yeah, well, I've learned not to be so quick to judge," Ulf said.

"Does that mean you'd give Topaz another chance?" Larkin teased.

"Oh, I still don't know about that," Ulf shook his head.

Just then, there was a slam of the door, and a mirror made his way through the shelves towards the pair. He looked utterly bedraggled and defeated.

"Is that?" Ulf asked.

"Accident," Larkin confirmed. She searched for her daughter behind him, but saw nothing. Her chest tightened.
dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png

"Age is dead," Accident announced, his eyes lifeless.

The news didn't reach Ulf. In his head, he could process what Accident was saying, but he couldn't believe it. She couldn't actually be gone.

"If Age is dead, then what are we fighting for?" A voice rose from the other side of the bookshelf. Gwenfron's head rose into view. Ulf hadn't realized that she had been resting within earshot.
dragon?did=60327641&skin=0&apparel=33106,30836,24232,18785&xt=dressing.png

"There's still things to fight for," Larkin hissed, getting to her feet and staring up at the younger dragon.

"All this time we've been training to restore Age to the throne! If she's dead, what's the point?" Gwenfron despaired.

"We're not just fighting for the crown, we're fighting for the life and freedom of every dragon in this city," Larkin reminded her.

"This is a loss, but this won't stop us from removing Jett from his tyranny," Ulf vowed.

"We do have our work cut out for us though," Accident sighed. "Her gem guardian disappeared, and no one knows if the nature gem guardian has shown up, or who has it."

"It's a setback for sure, it won't be easy, but we can't stop this fight now," Ulf reminded him. "We will mourn Age and all the others who have fallen later, for now, we have work to do."

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=43771161&skin=0&apparel=944,33507,13802&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=61316141&skin=0&apparel=34238,15696,15704,2561,10372,29008&xt=dressing.png

Kass paced her quarters, listening to her daughter recount what had happened with Jett earlier. She was only half paying attention, her head was filled with strategy.

Her work in the Forgotten Kingdom was almost done. Her last paycheck would depend on what move she took next. She knew what had to be done, but working with Jett had been so fun. It brought her back to the old days, when she partnered with another powerful wildclaw. Together, they could have ruled the world, but they had both gone their separate ways.

She wondered if he was still alive.

Regardless, Jett was still alive, and she had to decide if she wanted to keep it that way, or stay true to the job she had been hired to do.

Just then, the door opened and Jett strutted in, without knocking. His head was high with victory, though she could see what Kasey meant when she had said that as he weakened, he was giving in more to the Shade. Soon there wouldn't be much of him left, he was burning himself out trying to keep himself together.
dragon?did=53323249&skin=0&apparel=33506,20830,20831,10362,13809,13793,16492&xt=dressing.png

"Kass," Jett smirked, moving in for a kiss. "Soon, the resistance will give in, and the kingdom will be ours, unchallenged. I've taken down their queen, they have no one to fight for."

"You're stupid if you really think that," Kass scoffed, suddenly remembering how young and inexperienced the king was. He was too cocky, and that was his downfall. He wouldn't make a long-term partner at all. "You've just given them more to fight for, you've made a martyr of her! The crown isn't fixed to one dragon, it's fixed to all the dragons supporting them. There will always be another heir, another leader, even once the bloodline runs dry."

"I thought you supported me?" Jett recoiled.

"Not anymore, Jett. Your time has come to an end." With those words, Kass whistled and plunged her shadowy daggers into his shoulders to hold him still. At her call, the nature gem guardian appeared, obeying the dragon it was bonded to.
34610.png

While Jett was held in place, she picked up the gem and smashed it in his face. He screamed as plant life grew up all around him, filling him, vines growing out of his orifices. The room filled with the strong scent of flowers. Then, as the blast faded, the plant life withered and died, and Jett stood, panting.

"You aren't welcome here anymore," Kass told him. "You should have chosen Scoril. She would have stood with you until the end, if you had let her. My love is fickle."

Jett stared at her, obviously still processing what she had said.

"Go, run, if you know what's good for you," Kass hissed. "If you want to save your skin, you better get out of here before the shadow gem guardian chooses another partner."

The wildclaw turned tail and ran.

"So the resistence wins," Kasey observed.

"Oh, my sweet child," Kass cooed condescendingly. "When you've lived as long as I have, you know that there are never truly any winners. Corruption will always return, you might as well embrace it and join the chaos."

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

Jett raced down the corridors of the palace, feeling shaky and weak. He kept looking over his shoulder, convinced he was being pursued. The Shade beat him his chest, replacing his heartbeat. It was so faint now, there are barely any left. He was going to survive another day, he needed to replenish his Shade energy. Surely the residual elemental magic would be enough to feed it? He could still feel remnants of the ten attacks burning within him, all different types of pain.

No, if he were to survive, he needed to go where the Shade was the strongest.

And with that resolve, Jett began to stumble towards the entrance to the Magic District.

Happy Flight Rising Anniversay, y'all! I am loving the scenes and am excited to implement them properly in my next pinkerlocke! I hope you are enjoying the new profiles!

We only have one more chapter left in this pinkerlocke, plus the epilogue, but tomorrow we will see what becomes of Jett and who truly wins this war. It's not over yet!
Ooh, so close!! One more guardian to go!

...also, unrelated, but I just realized that we haven't seen Boo's ghost since we found out that he is a ghost. I wonder what he's been up to? Or did he dissipate and truly pass on, and I have forgotten?
Ooh, so close!! One more guardian to go!

...also, unrelated, but I just realized that we haven't seen Boo's ghost since we found out that he is a ghost. I wonder what he's been up to? Or did he dissipate and truly pass on, and I have forgotten?
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 141 142