Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 141 142
@GrinningWolf24

Yeah, Lester was definitely a carrier. I think he had some small but inactive shade fragment in him that he was able to pass on.

Their terts definitely give them wildly different vibes! I'll for sure send him over! And if his twin doesn't get claimed, I'll send him over as well!
@GrinningWolf24

Yeah, Lester was definitely a carrier. I think he had some small but inactive shade fragment in him that he was able to pass on.

Their terts definitely give them wildly different vibes! I'll for sure send him over! And if his twin doesn't get claimed, I'll send him over as well!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Oml Gunnar is beautiful, pretty lucky with those colors-
Oml Gunnar is beautiful, pretty lucky with those colors-
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@MisterMylez

Thank you! He really is a cutie!
@MisterMylez

Thank you! He really is a cutie!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/124#post_43322774]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 146: Calm Before the Storm[/u][/b] [item=Ghastly Houndskull][item=Lizardscale Cloth] Sentence: Writing (x2)[/center] ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59001817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59001817&skin=0&apparel=443,494,32703,32702,270&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29294.png[/img][/center] "Something's changing," Koraki noted, looking up from the scroll he had been reading. Bok paid him little notice. Even without hatchlings around, the corven had decided to stick around and conduct research on the kingdom and what it needed. "That's poetic," Bok remarked. "No, something big is about to go down. I can fell it. Something's going on with Jett," Koraki explained. "You can sense Jett?" Bok put down his quill. This bird was full of surprises. "I'm magically bound to him and his bloodline," Koraki reminded him. "I can't read his mind or anything, but I can feel the way his magic attunes to the magic of the city sometimes." "Huh," Bok said, going back to his poetry. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Bok gently set down his quill and moved to answer it. He wasn't used to getting visitors. To his surprise, Kestrel was on the other side. She wore a huge grin, and she was wiggling so much that she had almost tied herself up in a knot. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59816354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59816354&skin=0&apparel=24238,26567,24234,20832&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Kes! What are you doing here? How did you get out of the palace?" Bok felt his heart skip a beat. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. "Scoril was making a run for it, I saw my chance and I took it!" Kestrel shrugged. "Now we can do all those things we've always talked about doing! Now I can see our son!" "Lester has kids of his own now!" Bok told her. "Miguel and Mila." "Those are beautiful names!" Kestrel squealed. "Everything is beautiful! I can't believe I'm free!" "Won't your father come looking for you?" Bok asked, heart thudding in his chest. "Oh, let him try. He has much bigger concerns right now," Kestrel laughed. "Now, why don't you show me where Lester lives? I want to meet my grandchildren!" Just as soon as the words were out of her mouth, darkness fell upon the kingdom. It was a much inkier black than the normal violet tones of the shadow flight, and Bok couldn't make out anything, even though candles were lit around the entire room. It was unnatural, and everything about it make Bok feel sick. "The Shade!" Kestrel's voice trembled. "It's here!" ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/127#post_43359548]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24 @CleverTrick @Moonweaverr @Unicorn6[/center] ----- Okay, so, announcement time.We are reaching the endgame of this story, and as a result, I'm dropping the pinkerlocke rules for the final showdown. I have spent the past year pouring my heart and soul into this story, and I want to make sure to give it the ending it deserves. As a result, I need full control over the characters and the deaths that occur. I hope you can all trust me to make these creative decisions and deliver the ending this story needs. I still want to put items in the title, so I don't mess with the aesthetic I have going on there, so through the entire final conflict, I'll be using an [item=ambush]. I'll get a bit more creative for the resolution. Thank you all for joining me on this ride. I look forward to bringing you to the end of such a big project. I hope I can do it justice. There are some big things about to go down.

Day 146: Calm Before the Storm
Ghastly Houndskull Lizardscale Cloth
Sentence: Writing (x2)

dragon?did=59001817&skin=0&apparel=443,494,32703,32702,270&xt=dressing.png
29294.png

"Something's changing," Koraki noted, looking up from the scroll he had been reading. Bok paid him little notice. Even without hatchlings around, the corven had decided to stick around and conduct research on the kingdom and what it needed.

"That's poetic," Bok remarked.

"No, something big is about to go down. I can fell it. Something's going on with Jett," Koraki explained.

"You can sense Jett?" Bok put down his quill. This bird was full of surprises.

"I'm magically bound to him and his bloodline," Koraki reminded him. "I can't read his mind or anything, but I can feel the way his magic attunes to the magic of the city sometimes."

"Huh," Bok said, going back to his poetry.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Bok gently set down his quill and moved to answer it. He wasn't used to getting visitors.

To his surprise, Kestrel was on the other side. She wore a huge grin, and she was wiggling so much that she had almost tied herself up in a knot.
dragon?did=59816354&skin=0&apparel=24238,26567,24234,20832&xt=dressing.png

"Kes! What are you doing here? How did you get out of the palace?" Bok felt his heart skip a beat. He could hardly believe what he was seeing.

"Scoril was making a run for it, I saw my chance and I took it!" Kestrel shrugged. "Now we can do all those things we've always talked about doing! Now I can see our son!"

"Lester has kids of his own now!" Bok told her. "Miguel and Mila."

"Those are beautiful names!" Kestrel squealed. "Everything is beautiful! I can't believe I'm free!"

"Won't your father come looking for you?" Bok asked, heart thudding in his chest.

"Oh, let him try. He has much bigger concerns right now," Kestrel laughed. "Now, why don't you show me where Lester lives? I want to meet my grandchildren!"

Just as soon as the words were out of her mouth, darkness fell upon the kingdom. It was a much inkier black than the normal violet tones of the shadow flight, and Bok couldn't make out anything, even though candles were lit around the entire room. It was unnatural, and everything about it make Bok feel sick.

"The Shade!" Kestrel's voice trembled. "It's here!"

Okay, so, announcement time.We are reaching the endgame of this story, and as a result, I'm dropping the pinkerlocke rules for the final showdown. I have spent the past year pouring my heart and soul into this story, and I want to make sure to give it the ending it deserves. As a result, I need full control over the characters and the deaths that occur. I hope you can all trust me to make these creative decisions and deliver the ending this story needs.

I still want to put items in the title, so I don't mess with the aesthetic I have going on there, so through the entire final conflict, I'll be using an Ambush . I'll get a bit more creative for the resolution.

Thank you all for joining me on this ride. I look forward to bringing you to the end of such a big project. I hope I can do it justice. There are some big things about to go down.
I've been following this since technically before the beginning, and I am ready to see how it ends. Very excited, and I will patiently wait for whatever happens.
I've been following this since technically before the beginning, and I am ready to see how it ends. Very excited, and I will patiently wait for whatever happens.
@catmeow1

Thank you for all the support! It's been great having you as a reader!
@catmeow1

Thank you for all the support! It's been great having you as a reader!
Ooooooh, excitement! Can't wait [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Ooooooh, excitement! Can't wait
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Petall

I can't wait!!
@Petall

I can't wait!!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

I've been quietly keeping up with the updates and oooooooh maaaaaan. Fantastic storytelling as always, I'm both super nervous and super excited to see how this all plays out!
I've been quietly keeping up with the updates and oooooooh maaaaaan. Fantastic storytelling as always, I'm both super nervous and super excited to see how this all plays out!
AAAAA HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE ALL THE HYPE AAAAAAAA Also Kes and Bok's reunion was everything I never knew I needed - especially today
:)
AAAAA HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE ALL THE HYPE AAAAAAAA Also Kes and Bok's reunion was everything I never knew I needed - especially today
:)
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 141 142