Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 141 142
@Petall I really have to read it at some point, there seem to be a lot of interesting characters.

@GrinningWolf24 Sounds like fun. Let's invade :D
@Petall I really have to read it at some point, there seem to be a lot of interesting characters.

@GrinningWolf24 Sounds like fun. Let's invade :D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@GrinningWolf24 I'd love to have you join us when I make the move next year! This sounds like it's going to be fun - a collective move to Earth! [emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
@GrinningWolf24

I'd love to have you join us when I make the move next year! This sounds like it's going to be fun - a collective move to Earth!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/112#post_42737805]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 130: Where Do We Go?[/u][/b] [item=shining feather cluster][item=battered laser coil][item=swamp mosquito][item=elk pelt] Sentence: Writing (x3), 20-30 Coli Battles[/center] ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57799060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57799060&skin=0&apparel=334,2565,442,1753,2982,4788,30061,28810&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56238646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56238646&skin=0&apparel=12914,12896,12907,13850,13794,13810,13842,33816&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56613658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56613658&skin=0&apparel=21835,22257,21836,21841,21842&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "So breaking anyone out is going to be pretty much impossible," Clarissa reiterated. "And really, the only dragons powerful enough to make much of a difference against Jett are going to be Coldstorm or Elixabete - the highest security prisoners guarded by Edna herself." Friehalt shivered at the thought of her mother. She had seen her sparring during training sessions, and she was not a dragon you ever wanted to get on the bad side of. She could take out any dragon easily by employing their elemental weaknesses. How were they able to singlehandedly stop a dragon like that. "So we have to find some other way to get help," Kael sighed. "I had thought Bridget might be a good ally, considering she has shade magic and knows how to counter it, but according to Zain she's taken herself out of events and moved deeper into the wilds. Jett has been using his Shade magic to spy through her eyes, and she doesn't want to ruin any attempts of a revolt by making him aware of it." "So that just leaves your mother," Friehalt reminded Kael. "[i]If[/i] she joins us, and that's a pretty big if," Kael snorted. "If she hasn't turned from my father yet, it's doubtful she ever will. She never sees his thoughts. In her eyes, their are still running around the city together like when they were young. She doesn't see that his plans have moved beyond fun and games." "Has anybody seen any signs of Ulf?" Clarissa asked. "I'm sure he's plotting something. He's very loyal to the royal family." "We'd have to find him," Kael reminded her. "Which could be difficult if he doesn't want to be found. But I'll keep a sense out." [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58152512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58152512&skin=0&apparel=20829,10385,17892,9833,27974,9829&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "I heard Darkstar mention something once about a dragon who trains others to fight the Shade," Friday suggested, walking up to the group. He turned to Friehalt and gave her a peck on the cheek. "The kids are down for the night." "Thank you,' Friehalt murmured back. "Of course! Ragna! Why didn't I think of that?" Clarissa exclaimed. "I'm sure she'd be more than willing to train us and anyone else who joins us to fight the Shade. And I mean, Darkstar was trained by her when she was younger, I'm sure all we really need to do is ask, and then she'll be more than happy to join in the fight to some level, especially seeing as you are her granddaughter" the mirror nodded at the ridgeback. Friehalt nodded. "I mean, it might make more sense for her to be on the sidelines in case anyone gets hurt, but you're right, she would be a powerful ally." "Clarissa, do you know anyone else in the city who might join our cause?" Kael asked. "It's hard to say," Clarissa mused. "I mean, Pomona and Aunt Karma are likely candidates, they were both close to Uncle Bonegnasher, and Pomona's son Caroll, was imprisoned. Seaberry and her family will really be on the edge, I know Seaberry has some history with Jett, and my mom and uncle are probably going to stay out of it. I don't really know anyone else well enough to know where their allegiances fall." "Well, it doesn't hurt to try," Kael reminded her. "We'll need all the help we can get to win this war." The four dragons talked strategy for a while longer, letting the sky darken as night fell. Eventually, as it grew later, the decided to save the rest of the conversation for another day and turn in for the night. Friehalt and Friday made their way back to their house together, whispering softly to one another. When the kids hatched, Corrin had moved out and into Kael's house. Upon entering the house, Friehalt was surprised to find Gwenfron and Gladdenstone still awake. The two young ridgebacks were scrambling back into their beds, trying their best to appear as if they had been asleep the whole time. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60327641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=9&bodygene=18&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=18&winggene=4&wings=16&auth=7aaa1368d99ec6bbaef90c63d1741a08ba7abbd4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60327642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=4&wings=90&auth=269311627d91a91ead8f6d1044533c8f36716590&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "I hope you both have been sleeping," Friday growled warmly. Both of the hatchlings opened their eyes quickly, wide with surprise, before they remembered to close them to keep up the act. "What were you two doing?" Friehalt asked, narrowing her eyes at her children. "We wanted to listen to the meeting," Gwenfron piped up. "Gwen!" Gladdenstone groaned. "We weren't going to tell! We're going to get in trouble!" "No Gladdenstone, you're not going to get into trouble," Friehalt assured him. "But I do want you two to go to sleep. Those meetings are just for the grown ups, you can be a part of them when you're older." "Mama, who are we fighting?" Gwenfron asked, looking up at her mother with wide, curious eyes. It took Friehalt a moment to gather her words. She hadn't known that the kids had actually been listening. "A very bad dragon is in charge of the clan we live in," Friday explained, drawing closer to the kids and lying down, tail circling around them as he shared the story. "He has a bad sort of magic called the Shade, and the Shade is very powerful. It eats up all other types of magic until it is the only thing left, and even then it still isn't full." "Hey, it sounds like you!" Gladdenstone teased, nudging Gwenfron. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Friday, don't scare them!" Friehalt warned. "They need to know," Friday reminded her. It was then Friehalt remembered that she was not much older than they were when she had first learned about the Shade, though the lessons had been very different. She wished she had had a childhood like the one she was giving her own children, yet even then, their innocence would be tainted by the war they were raised in. "We're trying to stop King Jett before he has the chance to hurt everyone," Friday continued. "But it's hard because he's very powerful, and there are a lot of strong dragons who are helping him." "But you're strong too!" Gladdenstone exclaimed. "I bet you could beat him!" Friday chuckled. "Maybe someday." "I want to help fight him!" Gwenfron exclaimed. "When you're older," Friehalt reminded her daughter. "Right now, just enjoy being a hatchling." "And right now, you both need your sleep," Friday growled playfully. The two children nodded and crawled back into their beds. Friehalt kissed them both on the forehead before she and Friday left them both alone to drift off. "What are we going to do with them?" Friehalt asked in a hushed tone. "We have to fight Jett, but I'm so worried they'll get caught up in it and get hurt." "We're doing the best we can," Friday reminded her. "We're far away from the palace, Jett doesn't know we are here, and we'll wait until they are fully grown before we make any sort of move." "I just hope that we can do this, and that we don't lose anything important in the process," Friehalt sighed, leaning into her mate. The task in front of them seemed ginormous, and she was beginning to get scared that they would never see the other side. "But hey, just remember, when all this is done, we can live that life we've always wanted, and we don't have to be afraid of anyone taking it away. We can raise as many hatchlings as we want, and live in peace, without worrying about Jett or the Shade or anything else," Friday murmured, nuzzling her ear as he voiced her deepest dreams. She found herself melting into him, imagining the day she hoped would come, the day that they were both fighting for. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54377249][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54377249&skin=0&apparel=754,425,27819,27820&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54489021][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54489021&skin=0&apparel=278,24714&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Karma!" Pomona exclaimed as her friend walked through the door. "It's been so long since you've been home! It's good to see you again! Do you want me to put on some tea?" "Actually, Pomona, there's something I need to talk to you about," Karma sighed. She was fidgeting enough to almost tie herself in knots. Pomona new the spiral well enough to know that there was something bothering her. "What is it?" Pomona asked. "Well, I've been thinking, and I really feel it's time that I moved out," Karma sighed. "Now, don't get me wrong, I've loved living with you. You're my best friend, and you will always be my best friend, but I don't know... I feel like I need to be home with my family." "What do you mean?" Pomona felt her lip quivering. She couldn't believe what her best friend was saying. "Kaori doesn't know who her father is yet, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she finds out, and that's something I've walked through," Karma said. "And Mom is getting more and more strained trying to keep up with the tavern after Amity quit, and now raising another child. And I feel like I'm really starting to get to know Webb, and this is the first time I've felt like maybe I could be getting a father. I know how important it was for you to bond with Khepri, and I want that, even if I can't get that with my real dad. Also, apparently I have a twin brother, and he's at the palace. He totally spat in mom's face and rejected her, and she's really hurting from that, because she's been missing him a long time." "Oh, okay," Pomona responded, still taking everything in. "I know that's something we bonded over, out lack of stable parent figures, but I'm really feeling like I'm connecting with my family for the first time, and I can't miss that, even if it means leaving you behind," Karma said. Her expression was pained, pleading for her friend to understand. "I get it," Pomona smiled weakly, trying to ignore the pain she felt inside. "It's what you need to do, and I can't keep you from that." "This house has always been more yours and Bone's anyways," Karma pointed out. "I was a bit of a third wheel for a while. And this doesn't mean I don't care about you, or don't want to spend time with you. I'll still visit lots, and we can have tea and hang out and do fun things, but I've spent a long time supporting you in your life, it's time to go live my own." Pomona nodded. "Of course." She smiled, sadly, but with a genuine happiness for her friend. It was a bittersweet kind of feeling, that this era of their friendship was coming to an end. "I'm just going to pack my stuff up, and then why don't we have one last dinner together before I go?" Karma suggested. "I'd like that," Pomona grinned, trying not to show the tears forming in her eyes. She was all too grateful as the spiral disappeared into her room. Her life had changed so much since the three of them had first met and begun their lives together, excited at the prospect of exploring what life held and grabbing it on their own, but totally unaware of the difficulties that were to come. They had lost so much, and Pomona only wished that Bonegnasher was still here to mourn that loss with her. Now that Karma was leaving, she would truly be alone in the house. She was going to have to find something else to do with herself, to make up for all the empty space. Her mind wandered to Caroll, her poor son, locked up in prison simply because of his bloodline. There had to be something she could do for him, something to help him and return him to freedom. It wasn't fair of Jett to lock him up, to lock any of them up really. They were such a nice family, they had always been kind to her. And surely Pomona wasn't the only dragon outraged by this. Somewhere in the clan, there had to be dragons gathering, trying to find some way of freeing the royal family and restoring them to the throne. Perhaps she should try to find them and join their cause. Isn't that was Bone would have wanted anyways? Her father had told her the story of how he and Bahat had freed him from his wrongful imprisonment. Perhaps it was time for her to return the favour. It was decided. Tonight she would make dinner and enjoy a final meal together with her best friend before they split their second ways. Tomorrow, she would scour the clan, trying to find those pieces or resistance, so that maybe one day, her son and his family would walk free. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/115#post_42808619]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center] @CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24 [/center] ----- I am officially done school now, and can return to the Pinkerlocke full force! It's been a chaotic week, and I am glad that things have chilled enough that I have the brainpower to return to this! Coli today was Yoela, Kahlil and Frederick! Yoela is now level 2, while Kahlil and Frederick still remain at levels 4 and 6. Also, Bok and Kestrel's nest hatched today, but I figured one nest introduction was enough for this chapter! I'll introduce the others tomorrow!

Day 130: Where Do We Go?
Shining Feather Cluster Battered Laser Coil Swamp Mosquito Elk Pelt
Sentence: Writing (x3), 20-30 Coli Battles

dragon?did=57799060&skin=0&apparel=334,2565,442,1753,2982,4788,30061,28810&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=56238646&skin=0&apparel=12914,12896,12907,13850,13794,13810,13842,33816&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=56613658&skin=0&apparel=21835,22257,21836,21841,21842&xt=dressing.png

"So breaking anyone out is going to be pretty much impossible," Clarissa reiterated. "And really, the only dragons powerful enough to make much of a difference against Jett are going to be Coldstorm or Elixabete - the highest security prisoners guarded by Edna herself."

Friehalt shivered at the thought of her mother. She had seen her sparring during training sessions, and she was not a dragon you ever wanted to get on the bad side of. She could take out any dragon easily by employing their elemental weaknesses. How were they able to singlehandedly stop a dragon like that.

"So we have to find some other way to get help," Kael sighed. "I had thought Bridget might be a good ally, considering she has shade magic and knows how to counter it, but according to Zain she's taken herself out of events and moved deeper into the wilds. Jett has been using his Shade magic to spy through her eyes, and she doesn't want to ruin any attempts of a revolt by making him aware of it."

"So that just leaves your mother," Friehalt reminded Kael.

"If she joins us, and that's a pretty big if," Kael snorted. "If she hasn't turned from my father yet, it's doubtful she ever will. She never sees his thoughts. In her eyes, their are still running around the city together like when they were young. She doesn't see that his plans have moved beyond fun and games."

"Has anybody seen any signs of Ulf?" Clarissa asked. "I'm sure he's plotting something. He's very loyal to the royal family."

"We'd have to find him," Kael reminded her. "Which could be difficult if he doesn't want to be found. But I'll keep a sense out."
dragon?did=58152512&skin=0&apparel=20829,10385,17892,9833,27974,9829&xt=dressing.png

"I heard Darkstar mention something once about a dragon who trains others to fight the Shade," Friday suggested, walking up to the group. He turned to Friehalt and gave her a peck on the cheek. "The kids are down for the night."

"Thank you,' Friehalt murmured back.

"Of course! Ragna! Why didn't I think of that?" Clarissa exclaimed. "I'm sure she'd be more than willing to train us and anyone else who joins us to fight the Shade. And I mean, Darkstar was trained by her when she was younger, I'm sure all we really need to do is ask, and then she'll be more than happy to join in the fight to some level, especially seeing as you are her granddaughter" the mirror nodded at the ridgeback.

Friehalt nodded. "I mean, it might make more sense for her to be on the sidelines in case anyone gets hurt, but you're right, she would be a powerful ally."

"Clarissa, do you know anyone else in the city who might join our cause?" Kael asked.

"It's hard to say," Clarissa mused. "I mean, Pomona and Aunt Karma are likely candidates, they were both close to Uncle Bonegnasher, and Pomona's son Caroll, was imprisoned. Seaberry and her family will really be on the edge, I know Seaberry has some history with Jett, and my mom and uncle are probably going to stay out of it. I don't really know anyone else well enough to know where their allegiances fall."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try," Kael reminded her. "We'll need all the help we can get to win this war."

The four dragons talked strategy for a while longer, letting the sky darken as night fell. Eventually, as it grew later, the decided to save the rest of the conversation for another day and turn in for the night. Friehalt and Friday made their way back to their house together, whispering softly to one another. When the kids hatched, Corrin had moved out and into Kael's house.

Upon entering the house, Friehalt was surprised to find Gwenfron and Gladdenstone still awake. The two young ridgebacks were scrambling back into their beds, trying their best to appear as if they had been asleep the whole time.
dragon?age=0&body=9&bodygene=18&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=18&winggene=4&wings=16&auth=7aaa1368d99ec6bbaef90c63d1741a08ba7abbd4&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=4&wings=90&auth=269311627d91a91ead8f6d1044533c8f36716590&dummyext=prev.png

"I hope you both have been sleeping," Friday growled warmly. Both of the hatchlings opened their eyes quickly, wide with surprise, before they remembered to close them to keep up the act.

"What were you two doing?" Friehalt asked, narrowing her eyes at her children.

"We wanted to listen to the meeting," Gwenfron piped up.

"Gwen!" Gladdenstone groaned. "We weren't going to tell! We're going to get in trouble!"

"No Gladdenstone, you're not going to get into trouble," Friehalt assured him. "But I do want you two to go to sleep. Those meetings are just for the grown ups, you can be a part of them when you're older."

"Mama, who are we fighting?" Gwenfron asked, looking up at her mother with wide, curious eyes.

It took Friehalt a moment to gather her words. She hadn't known that the kids had actually been listening.

"A very bad dragon is in charge of the clan we live in," Friday explained, drawing closer to the kids and lying down, tail circling around them as he shared the story. "He has a bad sort of magic called the Shade, and the Shade is very powerful. It eats up all other types of magic until it is the only thing left, and even then it still isn't full."

"Hey, it sounds like you!" Gladdenstone teased, nudging Gwenfron. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Friday, don't scare them!" Friehalt warned.

"They need to know," Friday reminded her. It was then Friehalt remembered that she was not much older than they were when she had first learned about the Shade, though the lessons had been very different. She wished she had had a childhood like the one she was giving her own children, yet even then, their innocence would be tainted by the war they were raised in.

"We're trying to stop King Jett before he has the chance to hurt everyone," Friday continued. "But it's hard because he's very powerful, and there are a lot of strong dragons who are helping him."

"But you're strong too!" Gladdenstone exclaimed. "I bet you could beat him!"

Friday chuckled. "Maybe someday."

"I want to help fight him!" Gwenfron exclaimed.

"When you're older," Friehalt reminded her daughter. "Right now, just enjoy being a hatchling."

"And right now, you both need your sleep," Friday growled playfully. The two children nodded and crawled back into their beds. Friehalt kissed them both on the forehead before she and Friday left them both alone to drift off.

"What are we going to do with them?" Friehalt asked in a hushed tone. "We have to fight Jett, but I'm so worried they'll get caught up in it and get hurt."

"We're doing the best we can," Friday reminded her. "We're far away from the palace, Jett doesn't know we are here, and we'll wait until they are fully grown before we make any sort of move."

"I just hope that we can do this, and that we don't lose anything important in the process," Friehalt sighed, leaning into her mate. The task in front of them seemed ginormous, and she was beginning to get scared that they would never see the other side.

"But hey, just remember, when all this is done, we can live that life we've always wanted, and we don't have to be afraid of anyone taking it away. We can raise as many hatchlings as we want, and live in peace, without worrying about Jett or the Shade or anything else," Friday murmured, nuzzling her ear as he voiced her deepest dreams. She found herself melting into him, imagining the day she hoped would come, the day that they were both fighting for.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=54377249&skin=0&apparel=754,425,27819,27820&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54489021&skin=0&apparel=278,24714&xt=dressing.png

"Karma!" Pomona exclaimed as her friend walked through the door. "It's been so long since you've been home! It's good to see you again! Do you want me to put on some tea?"

"Actually, Pomona, there's something I need to talk to you about," Karma sighed. She was fidgeting enough to almost tie herself in knots. Pomona new the spiral well enough to know that there was something bothering her.

"What is it?" Pomona asked.

"Well, I've been thinking, and I really feel it's time that I moved out," Karma sighed. "Now, don't get me wrong, I've loved living with you. You're my best friend, and you will always be my best friend, but I don't know... I feel like I need to be home with my family."

"What do you mean?" Pomona felt her lip quivering. She couldn't believe what her best friend was saying.

"Kaori doesn't know who her father is yet, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she finds out, and that's something I've walked through," Karma said. "And Mom is getting more and more strained trying to keep up with the tavern after Amity quit, and now raising another child. And I feel like I'm really starting to get to know Webb, and this is the first time I've felt like maybe I could be getting a father. I know how important it was for you to bond with Khepri, and I want that, even if I can't get that with my real dad. Also, apparently I have a twin brother, and he's at the palace. He totally spat in mom's face and rejected her, and she's really hurting from that, because she's been missing him a long time."

"Oh, okay," Pomona responded, still taking everything in.

"I know that's something we bonded over, out lack of stable parent figures, but I'm really feeling like I'm connecting with my family for the first time, and I can't miss that, even if it means leaving you behind," Karma said. Her expression was pained, pleading for her friend to understand.

"I get it," Pomona smiled weakly, trying to ignore the pain she felt inside. "It's what you need to do, and I can't keep you from that."

"This house has always been more yours and Bone's anyways," Karma pointed out. "I was a bit of a third wheel for a while. And this doesn't mean I don't care about you, or don't want to spend time with you. I'll still visit lots, and we can have tea and hang out and do fun things, but I've spent a long time supporting you in your life, it's time to go live my own."

Pomona nodded. "Of course." She smiled, sadly, but with a genuine happiness for her friend. It was a bittersweet kind of feeling, that this era of their friendship was coming to an end.

"I'm just going to pack my stuff up, and then why don't we have one last dinner together before I go?" Karma suggested.

"I'd like that," Pomona grinned, trying not to show the tears forming in her eyes. She was all too grateful as the spiral disappeared into her room.

Her life had changed so much since the three of them had first met and begun their lives together, excited at the prospect of exploring what life held and grabbing it on their own, but totally unaware of the difficulties that were to come. They had lost so much, and Pomona only wished that Bonegnasher was still here to mourn that loss with her. Now that Karma was leaving, she would truly be alone in the house. She was going to have to find something else to do with herself, to make up for all the empty space.

Her mind wandered to Caroll, her poor son, locked up in prison simply because of his bloodline. There had to be something she could do for him, something to help him and return him to freedom. It wasn't fair of Jett to lock him up, to lock any of them up really. They were such a nice family, they had always been kind to her.

And surely Pomona wasn't the only dragon outraged by this. Somewhere in the clan, there had to be dragons gathering, trying to find some way of freeing the royal family and restoring them to the throne. Perhaps she should try to find them and join their cause. Isn't that was Bone would have wanted anyways? Her father had told her the story of how he and Bahat had freed him from his wrongful imprisonment. Perhaps it was time for her to return the favour.

It was decided. Tonight she would make dinner and enjoy a final meal together with her best friend before they split their second ways. Tomorrow, she would scour the clan, trying to find those pieces or resistance, so that maybe one day, her son and his family would walk free.

I am officially done school now, and can return to the Pinkerlocke full force! It's been a chaotic week, and I am glad that things have chilled enough that I have the brainpower to return to this!

Coli today was Yoela, Kahlil and Frederick! Yoela is now level 2, while Kahlil and Frederick still remain at levels 4 and 6.

Also, Bok and Kestrel's nest hatched today, but I figured one nest introduction was enough for this chapter! I'll introduce the others tomorrow!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall OH MY GOSH THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE I DIED SO MUCH WHILE READING THIS I CAN FREAKING EVEN AAAAAAAAAI JUST WANT TO SQUISH THEIR CHEEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Petall OH MY GOSH THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE I DIED SO MUCH WHILE READING THIS I CAN FREAKING EVEN AAAAAAAAAI JUST WANT TO SQUISH THEIR CHEEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh my goodness... The twins are so cute! I love both of them, though I will admit that I instantly fell in love with Gladdenstone's name and colors. X)

I also snuck a glance at Bok and Kestrel's hatchlings. ;) They have such fun potential!

...also, since we are on the subject of hatchlings, and both Ragna and Ulf were mentioned.... have you ever considered nesting them together? Based on their colors, they could have some really pretty kiddos! Completely understand if it doesn't make sense because of the story, but the thought just happened to cross my brain, so I figured I would ask. :)

Have an awesome night, and congrats on being finished with school!
Oh my goodness... The twins are so cute! I love both of them, though I will admit that I instantly fell in love with Gladdenstone's name and colors. X)

I also snuck a glance at Bok and Kestrel's hatchlings. ;) They have such fun potential!

...also, since we are on the subject of hatchlings, and both Ragna and Ulf were mentioned.... have you ever considered nesting them together? Based on their colors, they could have some really pretty kiddos! Completely understand if it doesn't make sense because of the story, but the thought just happened to cross my brain, so I figured I would ask. :)

Have an awesome night, and congrats on being finished with school!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Petall I like how this chapter starts with everybody plotting a breakout like it ain't no big thang. xDD Though considering what everyone's been through so far, I'm not sure why I'm surprised. Nice to see some recaps re: the other characters too, especially what Bridget, Ulf, and Ragna might be doing atm. Honestly, I'm in awe at how you keep track of so many characters. I'd need to make a chart or something. Pomona's and Karma's interaction was really sweet! Karma did a great job explaining why she feels the need to leave. Pomona, though, wow. I get the feeling she could be a force to be reckoned with. Resistors...UNITE! [emoji=nocturne star]
@Petall I like how this chapter starts with everybody plotting a breakout like it ain't no big thang. xDD Though considering what everyone's been through so far, I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

Nice to see some recaps re: the other characters too, especially what Bridget, Ulf, and Ragna might be doing atm. Honestly, I'm in awe at how you keep track of so many characters. I'd need to make a chart or something.

Pomona's and Karma's interaction was really sweet! Karma did a great job explaining why she feels the need to leave. Pomona, though, wow. I get the feeling she could be a force to be reckoned with. Resistors...UNITE!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
FINALLY CAUGHT UP-

HOLY MOLY, I love this part! Pomona's side of the story was very interesting to read. My only thoughts were "Oh yeah, it's all coming together."
FINALLY CAUGHT UP-

HOLY MOLY, I love this part! Pomona's side of the story was very interesting to read. My only thoughts were "Oh yeah, it's all coming together."
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Petall For a moment I had the hope Pomona would be the one to take in Kestrel's hatchling(s), so she didn't have to be alone. But this works too!

And I agree with what Disillusionist said, I'm impressed you can keep track of so many characters. My eight dragons already give me a headache. If you didn't have this many I'd totally offer you to give you one for free xD
@Petall For a moment I had the hope Pomona would be the one to take in Kestrel's hatchling(s), so she didn't have to be alone. But this works too!

And I agree with what Disillusionist said, I'm impressed you can keep track of so many characters. My eight dragons already give me a headache. If you didn't have this many I'd totally offer you to give you one for free xD
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@CleverDual

YOU MAY 100% SQUISH THEIR CHEEKS!!!

@GrinningWolf24

Thank you! I got very lucky with these hatches, both in terms of appearances, and being able to keep both hatchlings from both nests!

I actually have considered it, especially now that Ulf is no longer as tied to the palace! Whether or not it actually happens, however, depends on a number of factors. I would like to be able to write them together for a bit before I give them a nest, and there's no guarantee the story will head in a direction that will allow that. I also will be needing an apparel pull to make that happen, and I already have several pairs that I want to breed, so it comes down to priority and whether I get enough apparel pulls to make it work! I want to be sure that I'm not breeding them together just because they are two eligible gaolers, but that I'm breeding them because that's where the story is heading.

@Disillusionist

Gotta plan big if you want to take out the big bad!

Yeah, it was refreshing for me too to do a check-in and see what dragons might play in this revolt! Honestly, my brain has a running tab going of what every single dragon is doing at any given point (in general, not down to the details of "right now these five dragons are eating at the tavern and these two are going for a walk"... More like "at this point in the story, these two dragons are getting closer as friends, this dragon has moved from this house into that house, this dragon has started this business..." and so on and so forth. It's difficult, because I want to show everything that happens, but I can't, so I just have to draw in dragons when their paths cross in the story. For example, if Friehalt hadn't needed to get her dreams interpreted, I would have never revealed that Blaackwolf and Evika were working together, though I have had it planned in my head for a while.

Thank you! I was a bit worried about that scene and that people would be heartbroken about them going down different paths, so I am glad that it came across well!

@MisterMylez

You make me want to make a meme of that! Maybe I will, if I get bored enough today!

@Drachenschwinge

Oooooo, that would have been a cool idea!!! But no, I have other plans for the hatchlings now and who they are going to be raised by! You'll see in my next chapter!

Thank you! I actually would be happy to take one and add it to my pending dragons tab! Though at this rate, they'd likely be worked into my next pinkerlocke instead of this one, because there are quite a few dragons on that tab and I only have ~2 months left of this one.
@CleverDual

YOU MAY 100% SQUISH THEIR CHEEKS!!!

@GrinningWolf24

Thank you! I got very lucky with these hatches, both in terms of appearances, and being able to keep both hatchlings from both nests!

I actually have considered it, especially now that Ulf is no longer as tied to the palace! Whether or not it actually happens, however, depends on a number of factors. I would like to be able to write them together for a bit before I give them a nest, and there's no guarantee the story will head in a direction that will allow that. I also will be needing an apparel pull to make that happen, and I already have several pairs that I want to breed, so it comes down to priority and whether I get enough apparel pulls to make it work! I want to be sure that I'm not breeding them together just because they are two eligible gaolers, but that I'm breeding them because that's where the story is heading.

@Disillusionist

Gotta plan big if you want to take out the big bad!

Yeah, it was refreshing for me too to do a check-in and see what dragons might play in this revolt! Honestly, my brain has a running tab going of what every single dragon is doing at any given point (in general, not down to the details of "right now these five dragons are eating at the tavern and these two are going for a walk"... More like "at this point in the story, these two dragons are getting closer as friends, this dragon has moved from this house into that house, this dragon has started this business..." and so on and so forth. It's difficult, because I want to show everything that happens, but I can't, so I just have to draw in dragons when their paths cross in the story. For example, if Friehalt hadn't needed to get her dreams interpreted, I would have never revealed that Blaackwolf and Evika were working together, though I have had it planned in my head for a while.

Thank you! I was a bit worried about that scene and that people would be heartbroken about them going down different paths, so I am glad that it came across well!

@MisterMylez

You make me want to make a meme of that! Maybe I will, if I get bored enough today!

@Drachenschwinge

Oooooo, that would have been a cool idea!!! But no, I have other plans for the hatchlings now and who they are going to be raised by! You'll see in my next chapter!

Thank you! I actually would be happy to take one and add it to my pending dragons tab! Though at this rate, they'd likely be worked into my next pinkerlocke instead of this one, because there are quite a few dragons on that tab and I only have ~2 months left of this one.
@Petall I wouldn't mind at all. After all, I have to stick around to see you move to Earth now xD

I'll shoot you a pm regarding this. Don't want to clutter the thread.
@Petall I wouldn't mind at all. After all, I have to stick around to see you move to Earth now xD

I'll shoot you a pm regarding this. Don't want to clutter the thread.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 141 142