Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 141 142
@Drachenschwinge Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they clash for a while. And I figured it was time I wrote a dragon out a different way, and I didn't have the heart to actually kill him... If you're serious about trading, I'd love to! I'd love to get my G generation on their way! I got a [item=ragged skirmisher scrap] today. Or, if you want something more exciting, you could have the [item=chameleon seal] I have backlogged, or my [item=sorceress' loopbelt]! Take your pick, writing, coli or art!
@Drachenschwinge

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they clash for a while. And I figured it was time I wrote a dragon out a different way, and I didn't have the heart to actually kill him...

If you're serious about trading, I'd love to! I'd love to get my G generation on their way! I got a Ragged Skirmisher Scrap today. Or, if you want something more exciting, you could have the Chameleon Seal I have backlogged, or my Sorceress' Loopbelt ! Take your pick, writing, coli or art!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Sure, I'll take the Chameleon Seal! Mine was a [item=Sparkling Violet Wing Bow] :D [s]Hooray for bending rules![/s]
@Petall Sure, I'll take the Chameleon Seal! Mine was a Sparkling Violet Wing Bow :D
Hooray for bending rules!
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

Hooray! Friehalt and Friday nest, coming soon!
@Drachenschwinge

Hooray! Friehalt and Friday nest, coming soon!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/109#post_42633769]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 124: Here Be Dragons[/u][/b] [item=honeybee][item=emerald] Sentence: 20-30 Coli Battles, Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59816351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59816351&skin=0&apparel=492,1706,6978,10380,12924,20596&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54489021][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54489021&skin=0&apparel=278,24714&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Kaori wrapped herself around the rafters of the tavern, stringing a line of banners for the Mistral Jamboree. On the opposite side of the room, her sister, Karma, was hanging up bells and balloon models. "Honestly, I can't believe this is still going on," Karma exclaimed. "I thought Jett would be the last dragon to want to celebrate some stupid festival." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52846259][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52846259&skin=0&apparel=492,10385,26359&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "It's a clan tradition," Seaberry reminded her daughter as she emerged from the kitchen with a fresh round of drinks for the decorators. "And it's the start of a new year. It's a sign of power, to keep some traditions going. It shows that things haven't fallen completely apart. Besides, every clan needs a good party for morale," the spiral winked. "Even Jett knows that. And between you and me, Jett is always looking for some way to celebrate his strength and have a good time. He's not one to do all that hard work himself." "You sound like you're proud of him," Karma rolled her eyes. Kaori stared at her sister, puzzled. Why did she sound so bitter about her father? She couldn't imagine talking about Webb that way. "I'm not proud of him, Karma," Seaberry snapped back. "I just understand him, that's all." "Sorry, didn't mean to brush on such a touchy subject!" Karma through her hands in the air, then turned and went back to work. Personally, Kaori was excited for the celebration. It would be her first one, and it felt like this would be her chance to truly get to know the city. Just then, the door swung open and send a blast of wing through the tavern. Another spiral Kaori had never seen before fluttered in, a fierce looking wildclaw dragging in behind her. The wildclaw looked very bedraggled and scarred, like she had been through things Kaori couldn't even imagine. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55301275][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55301275&skin=0&apparel=27981,1865,2757&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60009598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60009598&skin=0&apparel=278,979,25020,25059,25061,21851,279&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Ses?" Karma exclaimed, dropping the ribbon she was holding and moving to greet the new spiral. "What are you doing here? It's been ages!" "I found this dragon wandering the edges of the city, she looked half starved, so I figured I'd bring her to a place where I knew she would be fed," the spiral shrugged. "I'll go mix something up," Seaberry said, immediately turning to slip back into the kitchen, but not before grinning widely at the newly arrived spiral. "Kaori, this is Cecily, our sister," Karma said, moving to introduce the two. "Cecily, this is Kaori." "Oh! I didn't know Mom had another nest!" Cecily scanned Kaori up and down. "You've missed a lot, Ses," Karma reminded her. "Why don't you come home?" "No, I couldn't," Cecily shook her head. "I don't want any part in picking sides in this whole disagreement. I'm done with Jett, and Bahat and his family are done with me. Lucian may be beginning to meddle, but I can't deal with that kind of loss again. No, I just came because I couldn't leave this one to starve to death." She nodded her head at the wildclaw, who tilted her head quizzically at the three spirals. "What's your name?" Kaori asked, moving to introduce herself. "Citronella," the wildclaw grunted. "I'm Kaori," the spiral held out a hand. The wildclaw just stared at it absentmindedly, so she withdrew it. The wildclaw just nodded, leaving Kaori feeling very awkward. "If you ever want to learn your way around the city, I could show you," Kaori offered. The wildclaw grunted again and nodded. After what seemed like an eternity, Seaberry emerged again with a large lamb leg and offered it to Citronella. She sniffed it once, then pushed it away. "Do you have seal?" She grunted. "I only eat seal, or fish, if you don't have any." "Seafood?" Seaberry was taken aback. "But you're a wildclaw!" "I was raised by sharks," Citronella snorted. "Seafood will do." Seaberry just nodded and returned to the kitchen. Kaori's eyes widened as she stared at the wildclaw. Raised by [i]sharks[/i]? How did that even work? She wasn't even a water dragon! "Stop staring at me," Citronella growled when she caught Kaori's eyes, forcing her to look away. Instead she turned her attention to her sisters. It seemed there was a lot about this world that she didn't understand. How would she fit into it, as she continued to grow older? Surely she couldn't stay at The Siren's Call forever. And she was beginning to get the sense that all was not well in the clan in which she had hatched. She guessed she was going to have to wait and see how things panned out. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/111#post_42687512]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24[/center] ----- You are never going to be able to guess Citronella's song. Special thanks to @CleverDual for giving me Citronella (a spare in her alphabet legacy challenge, so consequently Bok's niece. Not that he knows he has siblings, let alone a niece). And special thanks to CleverDual also for picking the song... It'll be very interesting to write around.

Day 124: Here Be Dragons
Honeybee Emerald
Sentence: 20-30 Coli Battles, Writing

dragon?did=59816351&skin=0&apparel=492,1706,6978,10380,12924,20596&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54489021&skin=0&apparel=278,24714&xt=dressing.png

Kaori wrapped herself around the rafters of the tavern, stringing a line of banners for the Mistral Jamboree. On the opposite side of the room, her sister, Karma, was hanging up bells and balloon models.

"Honestly, I can't believe this is still going on," Karma exclaimed. "I thought Jett would be the last dragon to want to celebrate some stupid festival."
dragon?did=52846259&skin=0&apparel=492,10385,26359&xt=dressing.png

"It's a clan tradition," Seaberry reminded her daughter as she emerged from the kitchen with a fresh round of drinks for the decorators. "And it's the start of a new year. It's a sign of power, to keep some traditions going. It shows that things haven't fallen completely apart. Besides, every clan needs a good party for morale," the spiral winked. "Even Jett knows that. And between you and me, Jett is always looking for some way to celebrate his strength and have a good time. He's not one to do all that hard work himself."

"You sound like you're proud of him," Karma rolled her eyes.

Kaori stared at her sister, puzzled. Why did she sound so bitter about her father? She couldn't imagine talking about Webb that way.

"I'm not proud of him, Karma," Seaberry snapped back. "I just understand him, that's all."

"Sorry, didn't mean to brush on such a touchy subject!" Karma through her hands in the air, then turned and went back to work.

Personally, Kaori was excited for the celebration. It would be her first one, and it felt like this would be her chance to truly get to know the city.

Just then, the door swung open and send a blast of wing through the tavern. Another spiral Kaori had never seen before fluttered in, a fierce looking wildclaw dragging in behind her. The wildclaw looked very bedraggled and scarred, like she had been through things Kaori couldn't even imagine.
dragon?did=55301275&skin=0&apparel=27981,1865,2757&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=60009598&skin=0&apparel=278,979,25020,25059,25061,21851,279&xt=dressing.png

"Ses?" Karma exclaimed, dropping the ribbon she was holding and moving to greet the new spiral. "What are you doing here? It's been ages!"

"I found this dragon wandering the edges of the city, she looked half starved, so I figured I'd bring her to a place where I knew she would be fed," the spiral shrugged.

"I'll go mix something up," Seaberry said, immediately turning to slip back into the kitchen, but not before grinning widely at the newly arrived spiral.

"Kaori, this is Cecily, our sister," Karma said, moving to introduce the two. "Cecily, this is Kaori."

"Oh! I didn't know Mom had another nest!" Cecily scanned Kaori up and down.

"You've missed a lot, Ses," Karma reminded her. "Why don't you come home?"

"No, I couldn't," Cecily shook her head. "I don't want any part in picking sides in this whole disagreement. I'm done with Jett, and Bahat and his family are done with me. Lucian may be beginning to meddle, but I can't deal with that kind of loss again. No, I just came because I couldn't leave this one to starve to death." She nodded her head at the wildclaw, who tilted her head quizzically at the three spirals.

"What's your name?" Kaori asked, moving to introduce herself.

"Citronella," the wildclaw grunted.

"I'm Kaori," the spiral held out a hand. The wildclaw just stared at it absentmindedly, so she withdrew it.

The wildclaw just nodded, leaving Kaori feeling very awkward.

"If you ever want to learn your way around the city, I could show you," Kaori offered. The wildclaw grunted again and nodded.

After what seemed like an eternity, Seaberry emerged again with a large lamb leg and offered it to Citronella. She sniffed it once, then pushed it away.

"Do you have seal?" She grunted. "I only eat seal, or fish, if you don't have any."

"Seafood?" Seaberry was taken aback. "But you're a wildclaw!"

"I was raised by sharks," Citronella snorted. "Seafood will do."

Seaberry just nodded and returned to the kitchen. Kaori's eyes widened as she stared at the wildclaw. Raised by sharks? How did that even work? She wasn't even a water dragon!

"Stop staring at me," Citronella growled when she caught Kaori's eyes, forcing her to look away. Instead she turned her attention to her sisters. It seemed there was a lot about this world that she didn't understand. How would she fit into it, as she continued to grow older? Surely she couldn't stay at The Siren's Call forever. And she was beginning to get the sense that all was not well in the clan in which she had hatched.

She guessed she was going to have to wait and see how things panned out.

You are never going to be able to guess Citronella's song. Special thanks to @CleverDual for giving me Citronella (a spare in her alphabet legacy challenge, so consequently Bok's niece. Not that he knows he has siblings, let alone a niece). And special thanks to CleverDual also for picking the song... It'll be very interesting to write around.
@Petall That song....Why? I think my ears are bleeding :'D
And I'm sorry Citronella, but your clan just...got rid of all the seals, in exchange for some sparkly clothing.
@Petall That song....Why? I think my ears are bleeding :'D
And I'm sorry Citronella, but your clan just...got rid of all the seals, in exchange for some sparkly clothing.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Petall Wow, Kaori looks great! I like her outfit, it fits this week's fest theme so well. (Although yikes, looks like she doesn't know the whole story about her parentage yet.) And hey, there's Cecily, still going strong! And Citronella -- I happened to see your comment about her theme song first (too much scrolling again), so I clicked on her and... xD Oh dear. That's certainly something. You managed to make it work, though! Still, I can't help wondering if that's really true or if Citronella's just using it as a cover story. [emoji=guardian thinking] @CleverDual Just wanted to say that I think Citronella's moodboard is really pretty! I especially like that rosy texture in the bottom left photo.
@Petall Wow, Kaori looks great! I like her outfit, it fits this week's fest theme so well. (Although yikes, looks like she doesn't know the whole story about her parentage yet.)

And hey, there's Cecily, still going strong! And Citronella -- I happened to see your comment about her theme song first (too much scrolling again), so I clicked on her and... xD Oh dear. That's certainly something. You managed to make it work, though! Still, I can't help wondering if that's really true or if Citronella's just using it as a cover story.

@CleverDual Just wanted to say that I think Citronella's moodboard is really pretty! I especially like that rosy texture in the bottom left photo.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Drachenschwinge

It's true! XD I thought that would be a fun little easter egg to put in there for you!

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I had a lot of fun dressing her up!

Hehehehe I'm really excited to have Citronella, I think she's going to be fun to have around.
@Drachenschwinge

It's true! XD I thought that would be a fun little easter egg to put in there for you!

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I had a lot of fun dressing her up!

Hehehehe I'm really excited to have Citronella, I think she's going to be fun to have around.
@Petall PH MY GOSH SO MANY GOOD DRAGONS AND CITRONELLA AAAAA Also you're sooo welcome for the song ;) have fuuun

@Disillusionist thanks! :D I had a lot of fun making it (i always have fun making them lol)
@Petall PH MY GOSH SO MANY GOOD DRAGONS AND CITRONELLA AAAAA Also you're sooo welcome for the song ;) have fuuun

@Disillusionist thanks! :D I had a lot of fun making it (i always have fun making them lol)
i will now protect citronella with my life and nobody can stop me. that theme song does not allow her to die. i need citronella to live. i've only seen her for like 5 seconds and i already love her so much.
i will now protect citronella with my life and nobody can stop me. that theme song does not allow her to die. i need citronella to live. i've only seen her for like 5 seconds and i already love her so much.
@CleverDual

Hehehe I certainly had fun with this chapter!

@Dynami

Amazing! I will do my best to protect her!
@CleverDual

Hehehe I certainly had fun with this chapter!

@Dynami

Amazing! I will do my best to protect her!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 141 142