Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 141 142
thank you!! the story just keeps getting more intense, and i hope age and her family will eventually make it out of jett's grasp soon. to imprison an [i]entire family[/i] just because they have royal blood? [img]https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/assets/4.0/png/128/1f5de.png[/img] bad, jett. bad. naughty.
thank you!! the story just keeps getting more intense, and i hope age and her family will eventually make it out of jett's grasp soon. to imprison an entire family just because they have royal blood?
1f5de.png
bad, jett. bad. naughty.
Oh lawd..

Jett took the kids
Oh lawd..

Jett took the kids
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Dynami

Jett deserves to be whapped on the nose with every single newspaper in existence!

@MisterMylez

*Evil laugh* He sure did.
@Dynami

Jett deserves to be whapped on the nose with every single newspaper in existence!

@MisterMylez

*Evil laugh* He sure did.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Karen please bring back the kida
Karen please bring back the kida
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/104#post_42507759]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 119: New Arrivals[/u][/b] [item=blue birdskull wingpiece][item=scaleside noggle] Sentence: Breed/Scroll a Dragon, New Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57799060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57799060&skin=0&apparel=334,2565,442,1753,2982,4788,30061,28810&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]][/center] In the past month, Friehalt, Kael and Clarissa had gotten themselves settled in the Knowledge District Wilds, far away from the prying eyes of Jett and his warriors. Friehalt had never imaged life could be so peaceful, away from the relentless battle training and other hustle and bustle of the Black Market. For the first time in her life, she could do what she wanted, when she wanted, and no one could tell her otherwise. Of course, there were greater things to worry about. Clarissa kept asking what they planned on doing about Jett, and Kael seemed keen to engage in such discussions, but Friehalt had left that life behind her. Was it so wrong to want to live a quiet life? The ridgeback tended to make herself scarce during those conversations, and often found herself wandering the wilds and enjoying the wilderness around them. It was so peaceful and quiet, as long as one took care to avoid the wildlife they shared the woods with. Here, she could forget everything and daydream about the life she wanted to build for herself. There were so many opportunities, so many things she could do now that she had her freedom. Suddenly, a voice broke through her mind. [i]Somebody needs you.[/i] It was the same slick voice that had spoken to her throughout her year of dreams. She wanted to scream at it, to tell it that she didn't want to listen, that she didn't want some grand destiny, she just wanted to live her life, but something about the urgency of the tone made her stop. It was then that she became aware of another large presence near her. Draped in the shadows of the wood, a long and lanky body lay, half-covered by the undergrowth. At first, she thought it might be Zain, an imperial whom she and the others had run into a few times previously and who had helped them establish their camp. Upon closer inspection, however, she realized the scales were a shimmery blue instead of Zain's brown. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58152512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58152512&skin=0&apparel=20829,10385,17892,9833,27974,9829&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Intrigued, Friehalt moved closer. He was unconscious, and he looked pretty badly hurt. She wasn't even sure if he was breathing or not. "Get back!" A voice behind Friehalt made her jump. She spun around to see another ridgeback. She had never met her before, but something about the shape of her face and freckles on her wings seemed vaguely familiar. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55707297][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55707297&skin=31064&apparel=428,440,333,28406,2506&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "You should be careful. That imperial looks pretty dead, and there's no way of knowing if he's made contact with another of his breed. You can never be too careful when it comes to emperors," the ridgeback explained. Just as the words were out of her mouth, the imperial let out a loud groan and shifted as he began to stir. The moment that he did, the other ridgeback pushed Friehalt back, shielding her with her body. As her eyes crossed Friehalt's a flicker of recognition and then confusion crossed her gaze, only to be replaced with a snarl towards the imperial. "I think he's breathing," Friehalt piped up, catching the rise and fall of the imperial's chest as he pulled himself to his feet. The imperial was alive, but was badly hurt. Wounds dotted his scales, each varying in freshness. Some almost seemed to be dripping black instead of blood, and Friehalt began to winder if he was Shade-touched. "Please... help me..." He panted. "I fought it off.... but only just... It almost got me...." The imperial groaned, swaying unsteadily. "What's your name?" The other ridgeback asked. "Friday," The imperial explained. The ridgeback nodded. "I'm Darkstar, and this is-" She turned to Friehalt, eyes filled with a question. "Friehalt," She responded. "Yes, of course we can help you." "Let us get you back to the old Healing Center," Darkstar said, a little more gently, though still firmly. "I've got medical supplies there and we can patch you up." "Thank... you..." Friday panted before collapsing and slithering to the ground once more. "We're going to have to carry him, are you good to do that?" Darkstar asked, turning to Friehalt once more. "Of course," Friehalt jumped to her feet, joining Darkstar in hoisting the imperial on her back. Some of her spines dug into his skin and she winced at how she was hurting him, but there was no other option. The two ridgebacks began to make their way through the wilds, moving slowly to ensure that they didn't do any more damage. "This is going to be a bit of a weird question," Darkstar began, breaking the silence. "But are you perhaps related to Edna?" "She's my mother," Friehalt admitted. "Why?" Darkstar stopped, staring Friehalt over, her eyes welling with emotion. "Do you know her?" Friehalt was confused. She didn't think her mother had any connections outside of the Black Market. That's when she remembered what Kael had told her, about the hatchling he had stolen. Her heart beat faster in her chest as she pieced together what had made Darkstar's face shape and markings so familiar. "She's my daughter," Darkstar admitted, confirming what Friehalt had been piecing together. "She was stolen away from us as a child, she doesn't even know that we're her family. I never expected-" The ridgeback began to get choked up. "Sorry, forgive my emotional outburst. I just didn't know she had a family." "I have a sister as well, Fallstar," Friehalt admitted. "Though, she's not going to give two hoots about you. She's the one who killed Prince Boo," she shuddered at the thought. "They wanted to train me as a warrior as well, but I'm just not cut out for that." "If you don't mind, after we get Friday stabilized, would you be interested in chatting a little more over a drink?" Darkstar asked. "I feel like there is much that I can learn from you." "That sounds really nice," Friehalt grinned. Her heart rose in her chest at the thought. She had always felt so out of place among her mother and sister, and here she had another chance at family. This was more than she had ever dreamed. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41058623][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410587/41058623_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52044854][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520449/52044854_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Thorburn looked up from his plans as Quill blipped into his office. "The new hire is here, should I let her in? Or are you busy?" The tundra asked, his multitude of eyes scanning the room. Thorburn put down the fake gems he had been examining, hearing them clink against vials of strange potions. His tongue flicked in interest. "Let her in," the bogsneak nodded. "Better late than never." Quill nodded, then disappeared again with a loud pop. Moments later, the door to Thorburn's office swung open and two coatls strolled in. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43771161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43771161&skin=0&apparel=944,33507,13802&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59001817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59001817&skin=0&apparel=443,494,32703,32702,270&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Ah, Kass, it's good to see you," Thorburn nodded diplomatically. "How was your journey." "I got held up at the Dusk Assembly," Kass admitted evenly. "Speaking of which, they said they have a delivery for you." She nodded to the other coatl, who was feverishly scribbling something on a piece of parchment. "I was not informed of such a delivery," Thorburn said, tersely, eyeing the coatls nervously. "Well, they passed him onto me, and he's useless as a thief. All he wants to do is write poetry," Kass rolled her eyes. "So I'm passing him onto you." "What's your name, son?" Thorburn asked, stepping towards the young coatl. "Bok," He grunted, not looking up from what he was writing. "I'm sure we'll find a place for Bok," Thorburn's tongue flicked in displeasure, but he said no more on the matter. "Now, are you clear on what I'm asking of you for this job?" "You want me to sneak myself into Jett's court, get hired on and work my way up in his favour," Kass smirked. "Shouldn't be too difficult. I know his type. I just need to turn on the charm a bit and he'll be smooth as putty in my hands." "Great," Thorburn grinned. "And remember, you need to report back to me everything you've learned. I'll send further instructions when the time is right." "You know, I've heard a lot about you, Thorburn. It will be interesting to see if you really are as incompetent as your reputation says," Kass hummed. "I hope you're ready to pay what I deserve for saving your whole operation." "Trust me, I will spare no expense," Thorburn said, side-eying the fake gems on his desk. She'd never be foolish enough to fall for that. This was going to cost him a lot. But it meant a lot to Juliette to stop her idiot brother from destroying the clan she called home, so if this destroyed his business, it would be worth it. It was a risk he was willing to take. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/107#post_42575968]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24[/center] ----- FINALLY I CAN GET FRIEHALT A MATE!!!! I feel like we've been on the F gen forever. Granted, I haven't written much in that time. Also, I have 14 items currently stockpiled in my Pinkerlocke backlog and none of them are apparel pulls, so it's going to take time for the G generation to truly be on its way, but that will give me time to build up things between Friehalt and Friday. Also, I've had so many apparel pulls lately, I decided to use this one to start bringing in dragons from my pending dragons tab, hence Kass's arrival. And Bok is an extra from CleverDual's new alphabet legacy challenge. Friday, Kass and Bok have actually been hanging around my lair for a while, so its good to finally have them introduced and have all of the dragons in my pinkerlocke tabs properly integrated. Speaking of which, if you haven't seen already, I organized everyone into where they are in the clan, so it should be easier to navigate now. Also, please excuse Kass's messy bio. I can't randomize her song because she came with pre-established lore and I can't mess that up, so I'm trying to find a good fit and to integrate her bio from her old clan into her pinkerlocke bio. Also, shout out to the Dusk Assembly, CleverDual's Shadow Clan and the clan in which Bok hails from.

Day 119: New Arrivals
Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Scaleside Noggle
Sentence: Breed/Scroll a Dragon, New Dragon

dragon?did=57799060&skin=0&apparel=334,2565,442,1753,2982,4788,30061,28810&xt=dressing.png]

In the past month, Friehalt, Kael and Clarissa had gotten themselves settled in the Knowledge District Wilds, far away from the prying eyes of Jett and his warriors. Friehalt had never imaged life could be so peaceful, away from the relentless battle training and other hustle and bustle of the Black Market. For the first time in her life, she could do what she wanted, when she wanted, and no one could tell her otherwise.

Of course, there were greater things to worry about. Clarissa kept asking what they planned on doing about Jett, and Kael seemed keen to engage in such discussions, but Friehalt had left that life behind her. Was it so wrong to want to live a quiet life?

The ridgeback tended to make herself scarce during those conversations, and often found herself wandering the wilds and enjoying the wilderness around them. It was so peaceful and quiet, as long as one took care to avoid the wildlife they shared the woods with. Here, she could forget everything and daydream about the life she wanted to build for herself. There were so many opportunities, so many things she could do now that she had her freedom.

Suddenly, a voice broke through her mind.

Somebody needs you.

It was the same slick voice that had spoken to her throughout her year of dreams. She wanted to scream at it, to tell it that she didn't want to listen, that she didn't want some grand destiny, she just wanted to live her life, but something about the urgency of the tone made her stop.

It was then that she became aware of another large presence near her. Draped in the shadows of the wood, a long and lanky body lay, half-covered by the undergrowth. At first, she thought it might be Zain, an imperial whom she and the others had run into a few times previously and who had helped them establish their camp. Upon closer inspection, however, she realized the scales were a shimmery blue instead of Zain's brown.
dragon?did=58152512&skin=0&apparel=20829,10385,17892,9833,27974,9829&xt=dressing.png

Intrigued, Friehalt moved closer. He was unconscious, and he looked pretty badly hurt. She wasn't even sure if he was breathing or not.

"Get back!" A voice behind Friehalt made her jump. She spun around to see another ridgeback. She had never met her before, but something about the shape of her face and freckles on her wings seemed vaguely familiar.
dragon?did=55707297&skin=31064&apparel=428,440,333,28406,2506&xt=dressing.png

"You should be careful. That imperial looks pretty dead, and there's no way of knowing if he's made contact with another of his breed. You can never be too careful when it comes to emperors," the ridgeback explained.

Just as the words were out of her mouth, the imperial let out a loud groan and shifted as he began to stir. The moment that he did, the other ridgeback pushed Friehalt back, shielding her with her body. As her eyes crossed Friehalt's a flicker of recognition and then confusion crossed her gaze, only to be replaced with a snarl towards the imperial.

"I think he's breathing," Friehalt piped up, catching the rise and fall of the imperial's chest as he pulled himself to his feet.

The imperial was alive, but was badly hurt. Wounds dotted his scales, each varying in freshness. Some almost seemed to be dripping black instead of blood, and Friehalt began to winder if he was Shade-touched.

"Please... help me..." He panted. "I fought it off.... but only just... It almost got me...." The imperial groaned, swaying unsteadily.

"What's your name?" The other ridgeback asked.

"Friday," The imperial explained.

The ridgeback nodded. "I'm Darkstar, and this is-" She turned to Friehalt, eyes filled with a question.

"Friehalt," She responded. "Yes, of course we can help you."

"Let us get you back to the old Healing Center," Darkstar said, a little more gently, though still firmly. "I've got medical supplies there and we can patch you up."

"Thank... you..." Friday panted before collapsing and slithering to the ground once more.

"We're going to have to carry him, are you good to do that?" Darkstar asked, turning to Friehalt once more.

"Of course," Friehalt jumped to her feet, joining Darkstar in hoisting the imperial on her back. Some of her spines dug into his skin and she winced at how she was hurting him, but there was no other option. The two ridgebacks began to make their way through the wilds, moving slowly to ensure that they didn't do any more damage.

"This is going to be a bit of a weird question," Darkstar began, breaking the silence. "But are you perhaps related to Edna?"

"She's my mother," Friehalt admitted. "Why?"

Darkstar stopped, staring Friehalt over, her eyes welling with emotion.

"Do you know her?" Friehalt was confused. She didn't think her mother had any connections outside of the Black Market. That's when she remembered what Kael had told her, about the hatchling he had stolen. Her heart beat faster in her chest as she pieced together what had made Darkstar's face shape and markings so familiar.

"She's my daughter," Darkstar admitted, confirming what Friehalt had been piecing together. "She was stolen away from us as a child, she doesn't even know that we're her family. I never expected-" The ridgeback began to get choked up. "Sorry, forgive my emotional outburst. I just didn't know she had a family."

"I have a sister as well, Fallstar," Friehalt admitted. "Though, she's not going to give two hoots about you. She's the one who killed Prince Boo," she shuddered at the thought. "They wanted to train me as a warrior as well, but I'm just not cut out for that."

"If you don't mind, after we get Friday stabilized, would you be interested in chatting a little more over a drink?" Darkstar asked. "I feel like there is much that I can learn from you."

"That sounds really nice," Friehalt grinned. Her heart rose in her chest at the thought. She had always felt so out of place among her mother and sister, and here she had another chance at family. This was more than she had ever dreamed.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

41058623_350.png
52044854_350.png

Thorburn looked up from his plans as Quill blipped into his office.

"The new hire is here, should I let her in? Or are you busy?" The tundra asked, his multitude of eyes scanning the room.

Thorburn put down the fake gems he had been examining, hearing them clink against vials of strange potions. His tongue flicked in interest.

"Let her in," the bogsneak nodded. "Better late than never."

Quill nodded, then disappeared again with a loud pop. Moments later, the door to Thorburn's office swung open and two coatls strolled in.
dragon?did=43771161&skin=0&apparel=944,33507,13802&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=59001817&skin=0&apparel=443,494,32703,32702,270&xt=dressing.png

"Ah, Kass, it's good to see you," Thorburn nodded diplomatically. "How was your journey."

"I got held up at the Dusk Assembly," Kass admitted evenly. "Speaking of which, they said they have a delivery for you." She nodded to the other coatl, who was feverishly scribbling something on a piece of parchment.

"I was not informed of such a delivery," Thorburn said, tersely, eyeing the coatls nervously.

"Well, they passed him onto me, and he's useless as a thief. All he wants to do is write poetry," Kass rolled her eyes. "So I'm passing him onto you."

"What's your name, son?" Thorburn asked, stepping towards the young coatl.

"Bok," He grunted, not looking up from what he was writing.

"I'm sure we'll find a place for Bok," Thorburn's tongue flicked in displeasure, but he said no more on the matter. "Now, are you clear on what I'm asking of you for this job?"

"You want me to sneak myself into Jett's court, get hired on and work my way up in his favour," Kass smirked. "Shouldn't be too difficult. I know his type. I just need to turn on the charm a bit and he'll be smooth as putty in my hands."

"Great," Thorburn grinned. "And remember, you need to report back to me everything you've learned. I'll send further instructions when the time is right."

"You know, I've heard a lot about you, Thorburn. It will be interesting to see if you really are as incompetent as your reputation says," Kass hummed. "I hope you're ready to pay what I deserve for saving your whole operation."

"Trust me, I will spare no expense," Thorburn said, side-eying the fake gems on his desk. She'd never be foolish enough to fall for that. This was going to cost him a lot. But it meant a lot to Juliette to stop her idiot brother from destroying the clan she called home, so if this destroyed his business, it would be worth it.

It was a risk he was willing to take.

FINALLY I CAN GET FRIEHALT A MATE!!!! I feel like we've been on the F gen forever. Granted, I haven't written much in that time. Also, I have 14 items currently stockpiled in my Pinkerlocke backlog and none of them are apparel pulls, so it's going to take time for the G generation to truly be on its way, but that will give me time to build up things between Friehalt and Friday.

Also, I've had so many apparel pulls lately, I decided to use this one to start bringing in dragons from my pending dragons tab, hence Kass's arrival. And Bok is an extra from CleverDual's new alphabet legacy challenge. Friday, Kass and Bok have actually been hanging around my lair for a while, so its good to finally have them introduced and have all of the dragons in my pinkerlocke tabs properly integrated.

Speaking of which, if you haven't seen already, I organized everyone into where they are in the clan, so it should be easier to navigate now.

Also, please excuse Kass's messy bio. I can't randomize her song because she came with pre-established lore and I can't mess that up, so I'm trying to find a good fit and to integrate her bio from her old clan into her pinkerlocke bio.

Also, shout out to the Dusk Assembly, CleverDual's Shadow Clan and the clan in which Bok hails from.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
...I also have a Coatl named Bok, this'll be interestingly confusing
...I also have a Coatl named Bok, this'll be interestingly confusing
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

Really? That's pretty wild! Bok arrived in my lair with his name, so that's a cool coincidence! I feel like there's been a number of connections like that. I think I remember you saying something about having a nocturne named Orville when I was writing one of my very first pinkerlockes years ago.

Your Bok looks pretty cool! I think he'd get along well with Hollyn!
@Leopardmask

Really? That's pretty wild! Bok arrived in my lair with his name, so that's a cool coincidence! I feel like there's been a number of connections like that. I think I remember you saying something about having a nocturne named Orville when I was writing one of my very first pinkerlockes years ago.

Your Bok looks pretty cool! I think he'd get along well with Hollyn!
Mine diamonds
Mine diamonds
@MisterMylez [emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1]
@MisterMylez

Now, this just got a bit more interesting. The villain is about to get a spy.

I will admit, I tend to favor clever villains and subtlety, but Jett makes my very rough Top Five villains list.
Now, this just got a bit more interesting. The villain is about to get a spy.

I will admit, I tend to favor clever villains and subtlety, but Jett makes my very rough Top Five villains list.
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 141 142