Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 141 142
@Drachenswinge

Oh yeah, there definitely will be.

@FallenEclipse

Unfortunately that is something that is not in my control (and unfortunately I also love him too much as a villain to do anything like that right now if it was, if I'm being honest.)
@Drachenswinge

Oh yeah, there definitely will be.

@FallenEclipse

Unfortunately that is something that is not in my control (and unfortunately I also love him too much as a villain to do anything like that right now if it was, if I'm being honest.)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

In my experience, Pinkerton doesn't like to off dragons that people want dead, so Jett probably isn't going to die for a while.
so pinkerton, please don't kill jett
@Petall

In my experience, Pinkerton doesn't like to off dragons that people want dead, so Jett probably isn't going to die for a while.
so pinkerton, please don't kill jett
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse @Petall I don't know about that. Every story needs a good villain, I really hope he survives until the very end. :3
@FallenEclipse @Petall I don't know about that. Every story needs a good villain, I really hope he survives until the very end. :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Oh, I smell trouble brewing. A lot of it. I wonder if that sleep magic was Shade magic.
Oh, I smell trouble brewing. A lot of it. I wonder if that sleep magic was Shade magic.
@Dakala

Hehehe, there's a reason why it's fading now that the Year of Night is ending.... (TBH, it's probably a combo of Shadow Magic and Shade Magic, but the Shade is definitely at play.)
@Dakala

Hehehe, there's a reason why it's fading now that the Year of Night is ending.... (TBH, it's probably a combo of Shadow Magic and Shade Magic, but the Shade is definitely at play.)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Time to see the chaos unfold.....

Also, having Brigette put everyone to sleep was a creative way to handle the break in posts!
Time to see the chaos unfold.....

Also, having Brigette put everyone to sleep was a creative way to handle the break in posts!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
hey, glad to see you back, i hope you're doing better! i'm really liking bridget, there's just something mysterious and exciting about her :0 i also love the art you did, the detail and the effects make it stand out! i look forward to seeing more art in the future

take your time with chapters, health always comes first. in my experience with pinkerlockes (or writing in general), i get worn out if i don't take breaks. self-care is important!

also i tried drawing jett not too long ago, but then my tablet was like "i'm gonna require replacement lol" and my dad gave me a new one. my pc recognizes the device but it still doesn't work because of the tablet driver or whatever so now i gotta wait even longer to do whatever needs to be done with it so i can finish it >:(

i hope you'll like it when it's finished though if you wanna see it, but i don't know how long it'll take for my tablet to work
hey, glad to see you back, i hope you're doing better! i'm really liking bridget, there's just something mysterious and exciting about her :0 i also love the art you did, the detail and the effects make it stand out! i look forward to seeing more art in the future

take your time with chapters, health always comes first. in my experience with pinkerlockes (or writing in general), i get worn out if i don't take breaks. self-care is important!

also i tried drawing jett not too long ago, but then my tablet was like "i'm gonna require replacement lol" and my dad gave me a new one. my pc recognizes the device but it still doesn't work because of the tablet driver or whatever so now i gotta wait even longer to do whatever needs to be done with it so i can finish it >:(

i hope you'll like it when it's finished though if you wanna see it, but i don't know how long it'll take for my tablet to work
@Petall

i need you to change my un from FallenEclipse to REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
@Petall

i need you to change my un from FallenEclipse to REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@GrinningWolf24 Thank you! [emoji=tundra tongue size=2] @Dynami Thank you for your kind words, my friend! I'm glad you are enjoying Bridget and my art! And I will definitely make sure that I am looking after myself before I look after my pixel dragons! [emoji=coatl winking size=2] ALSO I FEEL SO HONORED THAT YOU ARE DRAWING JETT???? Seriously though, take all the time you need. There's no rush, I'm just flabbergasted that someone likes my characters enough to draw them! @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE Will do!
@GrinningWolf24

Thank you!

@Dynami

Thank you for your kind words, my friend! I'm glad you are enjoying Bridget and my art! And I will definitely make sure that I am looking after myself before I look after my pixel dragons!

ALSO I FEEL SO HONORED THAT YOU ARE DRAWING JETT???? Seriously though, take all the time you need. There's no rush, I'm just flabbergasted that someone likes my characters enough to draw them!

@REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will do!
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/99#post_42072134]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 113: You Just Might See a Ghost Tonight[/u][/b] [item=intact clay pot][item=grey clay][item=iron gear] Sentence: Writing (x2), Art[/center] ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57799060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57799060&skin=0&apparel=334,2565,442,1753,2982,4788,30061,28810&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]][/center] [i]"Awake my child, your time has come."[/i] Friehalt blinked open her bleary eyes, adjusting to the light around her. While still covered in the eternal shadows of the Tangled Wood, the darkness the year of night brought had disappeared. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57799059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57799059&skin=11974&apparel=494,332,15273,32701,32703&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Beside her, Fallstar stirred. Friehalt flinched at the sight of her sister. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was the way the ridgeback bragged about taking the life of the mirror prince, Boo. Her sister was a murderer. Of course, Friehalt was supposed to be a murderer too. She had all the training skills, her muscles knew how to respond to the threat of attack and successfully neutralize an enemy, but the thought of doing so made her feel physically sick. She hadn't always felt this way. She had once trained eagerly alongside her sister, not that she had the same natural talent and eagerness for sparring that Fallstar did. But that was before the had witnessed Yellan die. The way the imperial had convulsed under the pressure of The Shade had haunted Friehalt's dreams. Seeing another dragon die brought a gravity she had not yet considered. Yellan had always been kind and sweet, she didn't deserve the fate she recieved, not the way that the royals did. And even now, she wasn't even sure they should have the power to take another dragon's life. What gave Fallstar the right to decide when Boo's life should be cut short? Didn't it only spark retaliation when the princess had returned with Katie's body? There had been a lot of bloodshed that night, and Friehalt shivered at the thought. Surely there was more than this? That was what the voice in her dreams had said. It was so calming. It wasn't sweet my any means, in fact it seemed as thick as the shadows around them, but it was comforting, to feel cared for. That was something she never got from her parents. "You up already?" Fallstar groaned as she got to her feet. The other ridgeback was awake now, and immediately turned to her lightning scythe to polish it. "Yeah," Friehalt felt her mouth dry up as she examined the crackling weapon. That had the blood of another dragon on it now. Maybe not physically, but she knew it had been used to take another life. "How long were we asleep?" Fallstar asked, looking out the window in shock. "A year," Friehalt admitted. "And how the hell do you know that?" Fallstar asked, turning on her sister. "Well, in my dreams-" Friehalt began. "Dreams?" Fallstar snorted. "What nonsense is that?" "Did you not have any dreams?" Friehalt asked, taken aback. "Frie, even if I did have dreams, would I have taken care to remember them? It's just your imagination. Now, unless you want to spar, I'm going to go find Raithyra and get some battle training in so we can be prepared for this war." Friehalt watched as he sister left the room, slamming the door behind her. She didn't know what she wanted, but she knew there had to be more to life than this. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54539237][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54539237&skin=0&apparel=21843,21845&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hey Boo! You'll never guess how long we slept!" Bohrium exclaimed, bursting into his brother's room. To his surprise, the room was empty, and the bed was made perfectly. "Boo?" The fae fluttered around, trying to see if the mirror had hidden somewhere to surprise him. "Come on!" He called, panic rising in his voice. "We can play Beastclans & Bastions!" But there was no response. The room was empty. Where had his brother gone? Suddenly, he saw movement in the corner of the room, and something silvery materialized out of the air. It took a moment for him to recognize what it was, but it soon became clear that it was very familiar indeed. Before Bohrium was a mirror, pale and translucent. His head floated a good few feet away from his body, but he was undeniably his brother. "Hey," Boo said, a sad smile on his face. "I guess this changes things, eh?" ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/102#post_42289218]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24[/center] ----- Okay, so, it wasn't originally my plan to make Boo a ghost, but the descision process went a little something like this: [LIST=1] [*]Listening to Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! at the Disco (one of Jett's theme songs and the inspiration for this plot arc) and realizing that there is a line of lyrics that said "Dynasty, Decapitated" and I killed Boo by decapitation. [*]Telling @CleverDual this connection because we listen to Panic! together a lot, only for them to point out that I should make Boo a ghost because the full line is "Dynasty, decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight!" [*]Realizing that Boo is literally named Boo and therefore is destined to be a ghost. [*]Realizing that Boo was exalted and therefore turning him into a ghost does not mess at all with anyone's post ATWL canon lore for him. [/LIST] Also, I used 3 items instead of 5 because I had two back to back art pulls, so I figured it best to split the art into two updates. Also, while I'm playing catch up, I might organize pulls into smaller groups if there are a lot of big pulls so that big plot events can be more spread out. Here's my art for my art pull, a continuation of mirroring the OTGW theme song, featuring Heaven, Nevaeh, and baby Jett on Heaven's back! [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/a0/04/faa004cf0369104409da93bb9daf0d1d.jpg[/img][/center] Also, special thanks to @Dynami , who surprise gifted me with this AMAZING Jett art and made my day! This is the first piece of fanart I've ever had done for any of my stories that I had not already commissioned or gotten as like a Secret Santa gift! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/330615331343302658/671912902835568680/jett.png[/img][/center]

Day 113: You Just Might See a Ghost Tonight
Intact Clay Pot Grey Clay Iron Gear
Sentence: Writing (x2), Art

dragon?did=57799060&skin=0&apparel=334,2565,442,1753,2982,4788,30061,28810&xt=dressing.png]

"Awake my child, your time has come."

Friehalt blinked open her bleary eyes, adjusting to the light around her. While still covered in the eternal shadows of the Tangled Wood, the darkness the year of night brought had disappeared.
dragon?did=57799059&skin=11974&apparel=494,332,15273,32701,32703&xt=dressing.png

Beside her, Fallstar stirred. Friehalt flinched at the sight of her sister. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was the way the ridgeback bragged about taking the life of the mirror prince, Boo. Her sister was a murderer.

Of course, Friehalt was supposed to be a murderer too. She had all the training skills, her muscles knew how to respond to the threat of attack and successfully neutralize an enemy, but the thought of doing so made her feel physically sick.

She hadn't always felt this way. She had once trained eagerly alongside her sister, not that she had the same natural talent and eagerness for sparring that Fallstar did. But that was before the had witnessed Yellan die.

The way the imperial had convulsed under the pressure of The Shade had haunted Friehalt's dreams. Seeing another dragon die brought a gravity she had not yet considered. Yellan had always been kind and sweet, she didn't deserve the fate she recieved, not the way that the royals did.

And even now, she wasn't even sure they should have the power to take another dragon's life. What gave Fallstar the right to decide when Boo's life should be cut short? Didn't it only spark retaliation when the princess had returned with Katie's body?

There had been a lot of bloodshed that night, and Friehalt shivered at the thought. Surely there was more than this? That was what the voice in her dreams had said. It was so calming. It wasn't sweet my any means, in fact it seemed as thick as the shadows around them, but it was comforting, to feel cared for. That was something she never got from her parents.

"You up already?" Fallstar groaned as she got to her feet. The other ridgeback was awake now, and immediately turned to her lightning scythe to polish it.

"Yeah," Friehalt felt her mouth dry up as she examined the crackling weapon. That had the blood of another dragon on it now. Maybe not physically, but she knew it had been used to take another life.

"How long were we asleep?" Fallstar asked, looking out the window in shock.

"A year," Friehalt admitted.

"And how the hell do you know that?" Fallstar asked, turning on her sister.

"Well, in my dreams-" Friehalt began.

"Dreams?" Fallstar snorted. "What nonsense is that?"

"Did you not have any dreams?" Friehalt asked, taken aback.

"Frie, even if I did have dreams, would I have taken care to remember them? It's just your imagination. Now, unless you want to spar, I'm going to go find Raithyra and get some battle training in so we can be prepared for this war."

Friehalt watched as he sister left the room, slamming the door behind her.

She didn't know what she wanted, but she knew there had to be more to life than this.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=54539237&skin=0&apparel=21843,21845&xt=dressing.png

"Hey Boo! You'll never guess how long we slept!" Bohrium exclaimed, bursting into his brother's room. To his surprise, the room was empty, and the bed was made perfectly.

"Boo?" The fae fluttered around, trying to see if the mirror had hidden somewhere to surprise him. "Come on!" He called, panic rising in his voice. "We can play Beastclans & Bastions!"

But there was no response. The room was empty.

Where had his brother gone?

Suddenly, he saw movement in the corner of the room, and something silvery materialized out of the air. It took a moment for him to recognize what it was, but it soon became clear that it was very familiar indeed.

Before Bohrium was a mirror, pale and translucent. His head floated a good few feet away from his body, but he was undeniably his brother.

"Hey," Boo said, a sad smile on his face. "I guess this changes things, eh?"

Okay, so, it wasn't originally my plan to make Boo a ghost, but the descision process went a little something like this:
  1. Listening to Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! at the Disco (one of Jett's theme songs and the inspiration for this plot arc) and realizing that there is a line of lyrics that said "Dynasty, Decapitated" and I killed Boo by decapitation.
  2. Telling @CleverDual this connection because we listen to Panic! together a lot, only for them to point out that I should make Boo a ghost because the full line is "Dynasty, decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight!"
  3. Realizing that Boo is literally named Boo and therefore is destined to be a ghost.
  4. Realizing that Boo was exalted and therefore turning him into a ghost does not mess at all with anyone's post ATWL canon lore for him.

Also, I used 3 items instead of 5 because I had two back to back art pulls, so I figured it best to split the art into two updates. Also, while I'm playing catch up, I might organize pulls into smaller groups if there are a lot of big pulls so that big plot events can be more spread out.

Here's my art for my art pull, a continuation of mirroring the OTGW theme song, featuring Heaven, Nevaeh, and baby Jett on Heaven's back!
faa004cf0369104409da93bb9daf0d1d.jpg

Also, special thanks to @Dynami , who surprise gifted me with this AMAZING Jett art and made my day! This is the first piece of fanart I've ever had done for any of my stories that I had not already commissioned or gotten as like a Secret Santa gift!
jett.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 141 142