Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breed Out the Ugly, Now with RNG!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Texaspooky

Could you add me too? I want to see the next generations of this
@Texaspooky

Could you add me too? I want to see the next generations of this
0QBdK7N.png
@Kyan0s
Added!
@Kyan0s
Added!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Would love to be added to the pinglist for this challenge as well! I love watching RNG do its work. Do your magic, Balance!
Would love to be added to the pinglist for this challenge as well! I love watching RNG do its work. Do your magic, Balance!
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s [center][b][size=4]6th Nest[/b] Meet Balance's new partner... [b]Reina[/b]! Kinda cute! Not a huge fan of her gene combination, but I have a feeling none of these are going to stick ^^; [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54204654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542047/54204654_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center] [b] Reina[/b] #54204654 ----- Tundra Female ----- Lapis Crystal Pumpkin Shimmer Gold Glimmer [emoji=arcane rune size=1]Arcane Uncommon [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] I have no words [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584052338961023013/618560226039431168/Screen_Shot_2019-09-03_at_4.36.53_PM.png[/img] They have 3 eggs on their nest.[/center] @theVer Apologies for the delayed response, I've added you to the pinglist!
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s
6th Nest

Meet Balance's new partner...

Reina!

Kinda cute! Not a huge fan of her gene combination, but I have a feeling none of these are going to stick ^^;

54204654_350.png
Reina
Tundra Female
Lapis Crystal
Pumpkin Shimmer
Gold Glimmer
Arcane Uncommon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have no words

Screen_Shot_2019-09-03_at_4.36.53_PM.png

They have 3 eggs on their nest.

@theVer
Apologies for the delayed response, I've added you to the pinglist!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
p i n g l i s t

I love the wildness of the hatchlings you get XD
p i n g l i s t

I love the wildness of the hatchlings you get XD
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@TheClockworkHowl added! thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
@TheClockworkHowl
added! thank you
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
This is both horrifying and...oddly inspiring. Could I be added to the pinglist? Also, would you mind if I borrowed some of your rules to try a similar challenge? I quite liked Vaixation's as well and doing a more random-style challenge sounds fun.
This is both horrifying and...oddly inspiring. Could I be added to the pinglist? Also, would you mind if I borrowed some of your rules to try a similar challenge? I quite liked Vaixation's as well and doing a more random-style challenge sounds fun.
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Could i be added to the pinglist also?
Could i be added to the pinglist also?
05YNfGC.png
@PhantomInk
I am glad you find this challenge of mine entertaining! You've been added to the pinglist :D And sure, I don't mind at all if you use some of my rules, I'd love to see some other folks try something similar.

@LordJeanliness @HazelJade
Added you both!
@PhantomInk
I am glad you find this challenge of mine entertaining! You've been added to the pinglist :D And sure, I don't mind at all if you use some of my rules, I'd love to see some other folks try something similar.

@LordJeanliness @HazelJade
Added you both!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20