Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breed Out the Ugly, Now with RNG!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@texaspooky Wow! That's a super nice range! ...if you wouldn't mind overly, I may want to adopt a hatchling from this nest (after you have picked your heir, of course!). If that is alright, I would appreciate a ping when they hatch!
@texaspooky Wow! That's a super nice range! ...if you wouldn't mind overly, I may want to adopt a hatchling from this nest (after you have picked your heir, of course!). If that is alright, I would appreciate a ping when they hatch!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24
Can do! As per the rules of this challenge, I'll only be keeping the first one, so the other two will be up for grabs. Hard to say if anyone else will be interested in adopting one of them, but since you asked, you'll get first pick ^^
@GrinningWolf24
Can do! As per the rules of this challenge, I'll only be keeping the first one, so the other two will be up for grabs. Hard to say if anyone else will be interested in adopting one of them, but since you asked, you'll get first pick ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
[size=2]@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova @winterchant @CroisEnToi @GoldenRidge @Janegodzilla @PlaqueDoc[/size] [center][b][size=4]The Fifteenth Heir![/b] Say hello to our newest heir... [b] Danno[/b]! [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60529957] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605300/60529957_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [b] Danno[/b] #60529957 ----- Guardian Male ----- Midnight Tiger Umber Paint Carrot Crackle [emoji=water rune size=1]Water Common [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] I hopaled for opal, but alas v_v We're officially back to a guardian heir though, so that's something! He's pretty funky. Is this the only time a gene and color have stayed the same from one heir to another? Might be. I haven't been doing a great job of keeping track. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584052338961023013/697475190161932298/Screen_Shot_2020-04-08_at_10.51.44_AM.png[/img] @GrinningWolf24 These are the other two that hatched. If you're still interested in adopting one of them, just let me know and I'll send them over. :)
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova @winterchant @CroisEnToi @GoldenRidge @Janegodzilla @PlaqueDoc
The Fifteenth Heir!

Say hello to our newest heir...
Danno!

60529957_350.png

Danno
Guardian Male
Midnight Tiger
Umber Paint
Carrot Crackle
Water Common
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hopaled for opal, but alas v_v We're officially back to a guardian heir though, so that's something! He's pretty funky. Is this the only time a gene and color have stayed the same from one heir to another? Might be. I haven't been doing a great job of keeping track.

Screen_Shot_2020-04-08_at_10.51.44_AM.png

@GrinningWolf24 These are the other two that hatched. If you're still interested in adopting one of them, just let me know and I'll send them over. :)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky Dang, as much as the facet boyo is cool, I was hoping for a female, and i really love that little gal~ I would be happy to give her a home!
@texaspooky Dang, as much as the facet boyo is cool, I was hoping for a female, and i really love that little gal~ I would be happy to give her a home!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@texaspooky I'm in love with the middle child, and if nobody else wants him, I'd love to give him a home in my lair! If that's alright with you, that is.
@texaspooky I'm in love with the middle child, and if nobody else wants him, I'd love to give him a home in my lair! If that's alright with you, that is.
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
@GrinningWolf24 @secretlylying
absolutely! I'm glad to see them go to good homes :D I'll be sending them to the both of you in a moment.
@GrinningWolf24 @secretlylying
absolutely! I'm glad to see them go to good homes :D I'll be sending them to the both of you in a moment.
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
[size=2]@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova @winterchant @CroisEnToi @GoldenRidge @Janegodzilla @PlaqueDoc[/size] [center][b][size=4]16th Nest[/b] We're back with more RNG nonsense! Say hello to Danno's new partner... [b] Glitterling[/b]! She shiny. I really like her color scheme! I can imagine that most of her genes aren't going to stick, it will be interesting to see if underbelly will be making a return. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60456955] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604570/60456955_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center] [b] Glitterling[/b] #60456955 ----- Tundra Female ----- Black Crystal Storm Facet Coal Underbelly [emoji=light rune size=1]Light Unusual [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] Their range: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584052338961023013/702942955052466206/Screen_Shot_2020-04-23_at_1.03.34_PM.png[/img] They have 3 eggs on their nest.[/center]
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova @winterchant @CroisEnToi @GoldenRidge @Janegodzilla @PlaqueDoc
16th Nest

We're back with more RNG nonsense! Say hello to Danno's new partner...

Glitterling!

She shiny. I really like her color scheme! I can imagine that most of her genes aren't going to stick, it will be interesting to see if underbelly will be making a return.

60456955_350.png
Glitterling
Tundra Female
Black Crystal
Storm Facet
Coal Underbelly
Light Unusual
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Their range:

Screen_Shot_2020-04-23_at_1.03.34_PM.png

They have 3 eggs on their nest.
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky I would love to be added to the pinglist- I am absolutely hooked!
@texaspooky I would love to be added to the pinglist- I am absolutely hooked!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@texaspooky add me to the pinglist please

this is really interesting to read
@texaspooky add me to the pinglist please

this is really interesting to read
@texaspooky I'd love to be added to the pinglist! this is super fun and interesting and id love to see more of it
@texaspooky I'd love to be added to the pinglist! this is super fun and interesting and id love to see more of it
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20