Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Whimsical Windows 2019
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden today :)
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden today :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden!
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Today I posted an insect in Roz's Rose Garden. It was a cicada which had just shed its skin which I was lucky enough to spot last summer and get a photo.

Lore:
In my clan, dragons are apt to give gifts to show affection. In particular the scavenger, Cineraro, is always on the lookout for items that his friends will like while scavenging. Also, as the clan has many members with flower based names, the head gardener, Lotus, has been growing potted flower namesakes as gifts. There are many other examples of gift giving among clan members as well.
Today I posted an insect in Roz's Rose Garden. It was a cicada which had just shed its skin which I was lucky enough to spot last summer and get a photo.

Lore:
In my clan, dragons are apt to give gifts to show affection. In particular the scavenger, Cineraro, is always on the lookout for items that his friends will like while scavenging. Also, as the clan has many members with flower based names, the head gardener, Lotus, has been growing potted flower namesakes as gifts. There are many other examples of gift giving among clan members as well.
TENNruE.png6ZC5v9U.pngivoYByq.pngM2QRnnZ.pngsG1sVgb.png
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden today!
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden today!
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
I participated in sharing photos! [quote name="bittersweetlove" date="2019-05-27 10:47:19" ] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2hyxoog.jpg[/IMG] I came across this beautiful specimen walking through a famous gardens in my town. I have about 30 photos of it with it's wings bent, and this one is my favorite photo of it. [/quote]
I participated in sharing photos!
bittersweetlove wrote on 2019-05-27 10:47:19:
2hyxoog.jpg
I came across this beautiful specimen walking through a famous gardens in my town. I have about 30 photos of it with it's wings bent, and this one is my favorite photo of it.
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
Today's entry of mine for the rose garden :)
Today's entry of mine for the rose garden :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden
I participated in Roz's Rose Garden
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
I've visited Rose's garden!
I've visited Rose's garden!
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
I posted a picture of a morpho butterfly in Roz's Rose Garden! [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8JFeXG5J62o/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
I posted a picture of a morpho butterfly in Roz's Rose Garden!

maxresdefault.jpg
qVhWRny.png
Sunday:
To get this badge I participated in the scrying challenge!

Monday:
Today I participated in Roz's Rose Garden.

Dragon Lore:
The dragons of Greenfell Clan come from all over Sornieth so their home traditions may vary, but the clan's tradition is to present flowers or other plants to request the Gladekeeper's blessing, a stack of their intended's favorite meal to show that they will always be ready with a snack (even in the middle of the night), and a gathering of whatever their intended's favorite items are to show that they will share and encourage their interests. Among the warriors of the clan a new weapon may also be presented, and if the courtship is accepted they will name the weapon together. Among herbalists, the courter will devise a special herb blend meant to convey the personality of the one they wish to court and this is presented with the other gifts. Those who deal with lore and history will write an epic tale or poem about their loved one, or can be commissioned to write one for a courtship. Often these epics are recited with great relish during clan holidays and banquets.
Sunday:
To get this badge I participated in the scrying challenge!

Monday:
Today I participated in Roz's Rose Garden.

Dragon Lore:
The dragons of Greenfell Clan come from all over Sornieth so their home traditions may vary, but the clan's tradition is to present flowers or other plants to request the Gladekeeper's blessing, a stack of their intended's favorite meal to show that they will always be ready with a snack (even in the middle of the night), and a gathering of whatever their intended's favorite items are to show that they will share and encourage their interests. Among the warriors of the clan a new weapon may also be presented, and if the courtship is accepted they will name the weapon together. Among herbalists, the courter will devise a special herb blend meant to convey the personality of the one they wish to court and this is presented with the other gifts. Those who deal with lore and history will write an epic tale or poem about their loved one, or can be commissioned to write one for a courtship. Often these epics are recited with great relish during clan holidays and banquets.
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45