Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Scrying Challenge Join - Announcing
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Woooo so excited my Moraine won! Thanks and congrats to the others too :)
Woooo so excited my Moraine won! Thanks and congrats to the others too :)
Congrats to all the winners!
(Ahh, the farmer dragons are cute)

And @hawchoo could you ping me for future challenges, pls? Thanks!
Congrats to all the winners!
(Ahh, the farmer dragons are cute)

And @hawchoo could you ping me for future challenges, pls? Thanks!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
oh hey? i won? :3 Thank you! :D

I also love the other's outfits! :D
oh hey? i won? :3 Thank you! :D

I also love the other's outfits! :D
underskrift-geo.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7C3hchm.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#462c00] [font=verdana][size=5] [b]Grand Prize Winner[/b][/center] [center][size=4]There were 600+ dragons entered into the contest! Using Random.org, I found a random page, then randomized posts 1 through 10 on that page to come up with the winner of the Grand Prize.[/center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9611547d0c3d775c80a9eda06fa5cffc/tumblr_nd35neloJ71rqfhi2o1_500.gif[/img] [center][size=5] The winner is... @Apprendere with their Holstein cow dragon! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2682624/41#post_39100738][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=4&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=4&wings=108&auth=bfb6bbe296bc7a669b2c36a6028ea7bda8abb6f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [center][size=5] Thank you to everyone who donated, judged, participated, "arted and lored". And thank you for your patience when my life got extra crazy! Watch for the next Scrying Challenge soon. [size=1] @temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @Amburgerl @Katelle @Mustielsen @Jessicub @Maevepanda @Liluye @Seonais @BirdBagel @Inukaya @DarkMilka @Rosie1450 @egggarden @VolcanicThunder @Stellatrix13 @JinxMoonstone @Copierthief @Lundlaeva @Torracat @Siritys @Wylin @ghostpastry @Watercolour @LadyKnightKatsa @WishUponADragon @Crazyship @batir @MoonlitCacti @iLeopardmask @LadyRenee @themasterplan47 @alyblaith @Seonais @SparkyLurkdragon @Naramyon @Gremliin @Mustielsen @Alastriona1 @woolly @Amberleafz @InfectedWolf @Kapara @Victorzies @Deladria @Solisk @clanguardian @Ankhiale86 @sgkat @Hinumi @Katsuokai @Yanisha @LucidDreams @Koffein @dasammit @AstralDragons @Siritys @Korwa @7BlueZebras @Xirei @BluefireDrag0n @Oleaster @Iridaceae @DarkWolf133 @avocado333 @Mangusto @BlackRayser @LilyDragonQueen @Dandydots @Sidegrinder @Saronai @IronPen @Erevenile @StormDragon21 @phoenixbubbles @Glitterglow @Adamanta @Kaivyrin @emmiemiapandy @CapriReve @ShadowWyvern15 @Varric @Foreva001 @SkyDancer10 @LadyOfTheSkies @EmeraldJubilee @Venusian @Apprendere @skarpetky @MusicandMagic @tarozard @Cheshly @pigeonz @TroubleinSevens @TalesOfMagic @yellowstarfish @NoStepOnSnek @Wildheart25 @Saronai @tranquilitea @VioletWhirlwind @Ragnarok42 @Illyrael @Stormhawke @jbapple @desiher @Shirarisun @Sandscape @tigressRising @SilverQuark @VoskaVixen @CraftyBLT @DanitheET @morrigne @LemonyCurry @NicoleEirin @Amburgerl @Bast6415 @Calyypso @Casethrace @ghostpastry @SashaFiredrake @galaxygodling @arywyvern @SashaFiredrake @Rowan00 @divitineo @Skedaddles @odakotarose @MandragoraAutumn @Glykon @idlewildly @lilbluecat @lilystar6 @Juxta13 @FelinaeFatale [/size]
7C3hchm.png

Grand Prize Winner
There were 600+ dragons entered into the contest! Using Random.org, I found a random page, then randomized posts 1 through 10 on that page to come up with the winner of the Grand Prize.

tumblr_nd35neloJ71rqfhi2o1_500.gif
The winner is... @Apprendere with their Holstein cow dragon!

dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=4&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=4&wings=108&auth=bfb6bbe296bc7a669b2c36a6028ea7bda8abb6f9&dummyext=prev.png

Thank you to everyone who donated, judged, participated, "arted and lored". And thank you for your patience when my life got extra crazy! Watch for the next Scrying Challenge soon.

@temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @Amburgerl @Katelle @Mustielsen @Jessicub @Maevepanda @Liluye @Seonais @BirdBagel @Inukaya @DarkMilka @Rosie1450 @egggarden @VolcanicThunder @Stellatrix13 @JinxMoonstone @Copierthief @Lundlaeva @Torracat @Siritys @Wylin @ghostpastry @Watercolour @LadyKnightKatsa @WishUponADragon @Crazyship @batir @MoonlitCacti @iLeopardmask @LadyRenee @themasterplan47 @alyblaith @Seonais @SparkyLurkdragon @Naramyon @Gremliin @Mustielsen @Alastriona1 @woolly @Amberleafz @InfectedWolf @Kapara @Victorzies @Deladria @Solisk @clanguardian @Ankhiale86 @sgkat @Hinumi @Katsuokai @Yanisha @LucidDreams @Koffein @dasammit @AstralDragons @Siritys @Korwa @7BlueZebras @Xirei @BluefireDrag0n @Oleaster @Iridaceae @DarkWolf133 @avocado333 @Mangusto @BlackRayser @LilyDragonQueen @Dandydots @Sidegrinder @Saronai @IronPen @Erevenile @StormDragon21 @phoenixbubbles @Glitterglow @Adamanta @Kaivyrin @emmiemiapandy @CapriReve @ShadowWyvern15 @Varric @Foreva001 @SkyDancer10 @LadyOfTheSkies @EmeraldJubilee @Venusian @Apprendere @skarpetky @MusicandMagic @tarozard @Cheshly @pigeonz @TroubleinSevens @TalesOfMagic @yellowstarfish @NoStepOnSnek @Wildheart25 @Saronai @tranquilitea @VioletWhirlwind @Ragnarok42 @Illyrael @Stormhawke @jbapple @desiher @Shirarisun @Sandscape @tigressRising @SilverQuark @VoskaVixen @CraftyBLT @DanitheET @morrigne @LemonyCurry @NicoleEirin @Amburgerl @Bast6415 @Calyypso @Casethrace @ghostpastry @SashaFiredrake @galaxygodling @arywyvern @SashaFiredrake @Rowan00 @divitineo @Skedaddles @odakotarose @MandragoraAutumn @Glykon @idlewildly @lilbluecat @lilystar6 @Juxta13 @FelinaeFatale

xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@hawchoo just popping in here to ask if i could be pinged for future challenges? i love scrying, but i was too late to join this one!
@hawchoo just popping in here to ask if i could be pinged for future challenges? i love scrying, but i was too late to join this one!
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o9_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o10_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o7_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o8_r1_500.png
@gaymiens Sure thing. Got you added.
@gaymiens Sure thing. Got you added.
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
Thank you, to everyone who put together this amazing event once again!! Shout out to hawchoo for all of your hard work.
Thank you, to everyone who put together this amazing event once again!! Shout out to hawchoo for all of your hard work.
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78