Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for a 50 Gen Naomi! (LoW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
i gave aine some apparel since she's finally a Big Girl! also, friendly bump, help you get the kids adopted ^^
i gave aine some apparel since she's finally a Big Girl! also, friendly bump, help you get the kids adopted ^^
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@Bast6415 Thanks for freindly bump (2 of them are slated for exaltion tomorrow so the exposure can only help). Also Aine is looking very stylish and I see she is already enlisted in an Evil Cult (TM).
@Bast6415 Thanks for freindly bump (2 of them are slated for exaltion tomorrow so the exposure can only help). Also Aine is looking very stylish and I see she is already enlisted in an Evil Cult (TM).
@Rosesinger Could I pick up Arturo? He's such a pretty boy [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Rosesinger

Could I pick up Arturo? He's such a pretty boy
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
@Violeteevee Of course! (And I'm glad he's a lowkey favorite)
@Violeteevee Of course! (And I'm glad he's a lowkey favorite)
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @HenryJekyll @Bast6415 @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra Yo! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/10/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] the 6th Generation has been layed! 4 Eggs this time. Also I'm letting you guys know that if no one adopts Arlen before this nest hatches he will be exalted. I plan on doing it right after this current nest hatches so if you want him [u]ask now[/u]. He will be put on hold for you! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @HenryJekyll @Bast6415 @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra

Yo!
4healthy_0dead.png

the 6th Generation has been layed! 4 Eggs this time.

Also I'm letting you guys know that if no one adopts Arlen before this nest hatches he will be exalted. I plan on doing it right after this current nest hatches so if you want him ask now. He will be put on hold for you!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
Yay 4 eggs! It seems Naomi herself smiles on your Quest ;)

I love both Arlen and Misu... but that would be greedy wouldn't it...
But I definitley want Misu if that's possible, she's gorgeous!
And if no one else picks up Arlen in the next days I would love to take him in too. (They could stay together then!)

(What am I doing, I don't have the lair space! Argh! XD)
Yay 4 eggs! It seems Naomi herself smiles on your Quest ;)

I love both Arlen and Misu... but that would be greedy wouldn't it...
But I definitley want Misu if that's possible, she's gorgeous!
And if no one else picks up Arlen in the next days I would love to take him in too. (They could stay together then!)

(What am I doing, I don't have the lair space! Argh! XD)
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
I'll take Arlen YwY I was trying not to make a Naomi Fae Army but IT HAS BEGUN watch me swipe one baby from each nest
I'll take Arlen YwY I was trying not to make a Naomi Fae Army but IT HAS BEGUN watch me swipe one baby from each nest
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@Nebel RNG has been very generous to me so far (thanks Naomi I guess)

I'll make a note in Arlen's bio that you want him and if no one else asks for him he's yours!

I'll have to double check with someone else about Misu, she's on a waiting list for a 100 hatchling challenge at the mo' The Patriarch is a Nocturne though so if you are really impatient I might broach the subject with the user you'll probably be left hanging for 4 months otherwise.

Honestly I thought the cricket sounds meant that no one would be interested in the mates WHOOPS. I'll just put them on the adoption thing from now on and exalt at the same time as the heirs if there is no takers.
@Nebel RNG has been very generous to me so far (thanks Naomi I guess)

I'll make a note in Arlen's bio that you want him and if no one else asks for him he's yours!

I'll have to double check with someone else about Misu, she's on a waiting list for a 100 hatchling challenge at the mo' The Patriarch is a Nocturne though so if you are really impatient I might broach the subject with the user you'll probably be left hanging for 4 months otherwise.

Honestly I thought the cricket sounds meant that no one would be interested in the mates WHOOPS. I'll just put them on the adoption thing from now on and exalt at the same time as the heirs if there is no takers.
@ToastyThief @Nebal

Toastytheif the Naomi army is inevitable. BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHT OF NAOMI and hive LONG MAY HER GLITCHINESS REIGN.

Also are you and HenryJekyll dueling for adopts now? She literally said the same thing.

(Nebal it looks like your lair space is safe you still interested in Misu?)
@ToastyThief @Nebal

Toastytheif the Naomi army is inevitable. BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHT OF NAOMI and hive LONG MAY HER GLITCHINESS REIGN.

Also are you and HenryJekyll dueling for adopts now? She literally said the same thing.

(Nebal it looks like your lair space is safe you still interested in Misu?)
@Rosesinger
ToastyThief wants Arlen and thats fine with me

Waiting a few month for Misu is no problem, as long as I am not forgotten XD
I really love her. But waiting is no prob. A dragon that was part of so many challenges, that's great ;)

And I'm not sure if it's the mates in general but more Misu specifically that caught my eye. I have a weekness for Tundra females I guess.
@Rosesinger
ToastyThief wants Arlen and thats fine with me

Waiting a few month for Misu is no problem, as long as I am not forgotten XD
I really love her. But waiting is no prob. A dragon that was part of so many challenges, that's great ;)

And I'm not sure if it's the mates in general but more Misu specifically that caught my eye. I have a weekness for Tundra females I guess.
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28