Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for a 50 Gen Naomi! (LoW)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@MysteryGyn @minted

Thanks! I'm actually really happy with them myself. White Lionfish ended up being an amazing primary. (I think I'm going to keep it).
@MysteryGyn @minted

Thanks! I'm actually really happy with them myself. White Lionfish ended up being an amazing primary. (I think I'm going to keep it).
@rosesinger [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45087906] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450880/45087906_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't know if you would be interested in breeding one of your Naomi decendants with my Naomi decendant They should be far enough removed to be compatible
@rosesinger

45087906_350.png

I don't know if you would be interested in breeding one of your Naomi decendants with my Naomi decendant
They should be far enough removed to be compatible

wishlist
@hippogriff412 They're lovely!

I'm afraid they won't be able to help with this challenge. The point of this challenge is to create an incredibly long lineage from Naomi to my final goal. That lineage will end up taking a lot of space on bios and such. If I started adding other naomi descendants to the line I would then need to keep track of that lineage which would also become ridiculously large and there would just be like pages and pages of names, many of them repeating. Because of that I'm avoiding putting other lineages into this particular line. For simplicity. Additionally I'm also breeding for specific combos and your dragon (while again, very lovely, does not have colors that would help me reach those combos).
Unless you wanted them to breed with another Naomi descendant of mine that's unrelated to this challenge. I'd be happy to help in that case. If that's what you're after then please contact me by PM and we'll take care of the details there! I hope you have a wonderful day!

@hippogriff412 They're lovely!

I'm afraid they won't be able to help with this challenge. The point of this challenge is to create an incredibly long lineage from Naomi to my final goal. That lineage will end up taking a lot of space on bios and such. If I started adding other naomi descendants to the line I would then need to keep track of that lineage which would also become ridiculously large and there would just be like pages and pages of names, many of them repeating. Because of that I'm avoiding putting other lineages into this particular line. For simplicity. Additionally I'm also breeding for specific combos and your dragon (while again, very lovely, does not have colors that would help me reach those combos).
Unless you wanted them to breed with another Naomi descendant of mine that's unrelated to this challenge. I'd be happy to help in that case. If that's what you're after then please contact me by PM and we'll take care of the details there! I hope you have a wonderful day!

@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @SilverPheonix @HenryJekyll @ratdealer @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra @minted @KrazKitCat @Sinjin @Silanah @DragonPrincess27 @Nazom @Weredogalism @kijauni @Without @HeatherAKARoses @Zwitterion @MysteryGyn @GolddenEyes [Center][i]Finally It's finally time...[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=743a9ff40f475d464b8ffecdb4a3470428be7741&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fearghas Vs. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=9a94044f40e16b550467df5a42716badcc265562&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Faolen Vs. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=ef3d313e308dbb70a570872add681d218faf0a57&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fionnaghal The three fought in the dephs of a Webwing colony. One after the other the birds struck, fighting to defend their home. Fionnaghal received two hits and just barely held on to consciousness. The the birds went after her two brothers. Right when her brothers also reached their limit the Webwings finally finished off Fionnaghal, and then Faolen. Fearghas got to enjoy his victory for a split second before the birds finally took him out but it didn't matter. Fearghas had proven his worth, no longer was he would he be called Fearghas. He was Aon now, 1st of the Decemvirate. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56776151] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567762/56776151_350.png[/img] [/url] So yeah! We're officially determined the 10th gen heir! I'm so thrilled to start on gen 20 you guys! So we just barely missed out on getting the White/Obsidian/Obsidian goal dragon but again Fearghas is is still a handsome little dude, he'll look great with Toxin and scales (after he nests I mean). Also how in the world did my line turn exclusively male after Willlow? Oh well at least it's easy to follow... But that's enough now. I want a bit more variety guys. The new goal is a Triple Violet dragon, preferably Tundra but we'll see how the dice rolls. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=22&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=17&auth=3e4a1358107868d9493a2a71d4d7c17f478f3d01&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I've also gotten Aon his new mate! meet Frannsaidh! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56605688] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566057/56605688_350.png[/img] [/url] She was refreshingly cheap. a little wonky looking but she has the perfect colors and genes. I think the resulting kids are quite... colorful. She's up for adoption now but she'll be exalted when her kids hatch if no one's interested. Also up for adoption are Faolan and Fionnaghal. They'll be available for a week but will then be exalted for space if not taken.
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @SilverPheonix @HenryJekyll @ratdealer @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra @minted @KrazKitCat @Sinjin @Silanah @DragonPrincess27 @Nazom @Weredogalism @kijauni @Without @HeatherAKARoses @Zwitterion @MysteryGyn @GolddenEyes
Finally
It's finally time...

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=743a9ff40f475d464b8ffecdb4a3470428be7741&dummyext=prev.png
Fearghas

Vs.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=9a94044f40e16b550467df5a42716badcc265562&dummyext=prev.png
Faolen

Vs.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=ef3d313e308dbb70a570872add681d218faf0a57&dummyext=prev.png
Fionnaghal

The three fought in the dephs of a Webwing colony. One after the other the birds struck, fighting to defend their home. Fionnaghal received two hits and just barely held on to consciousness. The the birds went after her two brothers. Right when her brothers also reached their limit the Webwings finally finished off Fionnaghal, and then Faolen. Fearghas got to enjoy his victory for a split second before the birds finally took him out but it didn't matter. Fearghas had proven his worth, no longer was he would he be called Fearghas. He was Aon now, 1st of the Decemvirate.

56776151_350.png

So yeah! We're officially determined the 10th gen heir! I'm so thrilled to start on gen 20 you guys! So we just barely missed out on getting the White/Obsidian/Obsidian goal dragon but again Fearghas is is still a handsome little dude, he'll look great with Toxin and scales (after he nests I mean). Also how in the world did my line turn exclusively male after Willlow? Oh well at least it's easy to follow... But that's enough now. I want a bit more variety guys.

The new goal is a Triple Violet dragon, preferably Tundra but we'll see how the dice rolls.

dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=22&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=17&auth=3e4a1358107868d9493a2a71d4d7c17f478f3d01&dummyext=prev.png

I've also gotten Aon his new mate! meet Frannsaidh!

56605688_350.png

She was refreshingly cheap. a little wonky looking but she has the perfect colors and genes. I think the resulting kids are quite... colorful. She's up for adoption now but she'll be exalted when her kids hatch if no one's interested.

Also up for adoption are Faolan and Fionnaghal. They'll be available for a week but will then be exalted for space if not taken.
@Rosesinger *shifty eyes* I would love to snatch up Faolan now that he's available, he is a good lionfishy boy
@Rosesinger *shifty eyes* I would love to snatch up Faolan now that he's available, he is a good lionfishy boy

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@Rosesinger
Would the lineage remnant badge be exclusively for the one that lost the battle against the heir, or could it be "passed down" from the remnant to his descendants(as sort of a "remnant side-branch" of sorts)?
@Rosesinger
Would the lineage remnant badge be exclusively for the one that lost the battle against the heir, or could it be "passed down" from the remnant to his descendants(as sort of a "remnant side-branch" of sorts)?
@DragonPrincess27 Yes, Yes he is. He will be a shining star in your lair i'm sure. Sending now!
@DragonPrincess27 Yes, Yes he is. He will be a shining star in your lair i'm sure. Sending now!
@Rosesinger
Ooo we posted at the same time, not sure if you saw the message but there is one up there just a few seconds before you posted yours.
@Rosesinger
Ooo we posted at the same time, not sure if you saw the message but there is one up there just a few seconds before you posted yours.
@Without It's exclusively for the losers against the heir. While I would really love to see side lineages result from my challenge I need to put this limit on the badge because well, it's not my work. I want V0ICEBOX to get all the credit for the amazing work they did and it would be hard to make sure that everyone played nice and gave credit to where it was due after enough generations. Am I making sense?

So yeah great idea but please only leave the badge on dragons obtained on this thread.

edit: yes I saw :D Neat that.
@Without It's exclusively for the losers against the heir. While I would really love to see side lineages result from my challenge I need to put this limit on the badge because well, it's not my work. I want V0ICEBOX to get all the credit for the amazing work they did and it would be hard to make sure that everyone played nice and gave credit to where it was due after enough generations. Am I making sense?

So yeah great idea but please only leave the badge on dragons obtained on this thread.

edit: yes I saw :D Neat that.
@Rosesinger
Makes perfect sense, yas c:
I would love to take Fionnaghal if she is still available btw^^
@Rosesinger
Makes perfect sense, yas c:
I would love to take Fionnaghal if she is still available btw^^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28