Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ( breeding hell. ) quest for rare combos
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bORs7WL.png[/center] [center][size=5][color=aaca6a][b][u]Welcome![/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] Hey howdy, I'm [color=FFA249][b]Pan[/b][/color] and I've decided to put myself through the agony that are breeding projects for [color=FFA249][b]not one[/b][/color], but [color=FFA249][b]nine separate dragons![/b][/color] Not only that, but many of them have colour combos that [color=FFA249][b]less than ten dragons in the history of the site have had![/b][/color] And that's still not all folks, each of said dragons are going to be of a different element so I'm going to have to [color=FFA249][b]rent out nine different nests![/b][/color] So as you could probably guess, this is probably going to take me an extremely long time. Such a long time that if I didn't make a place to record my suffering I'd probably loose all hope and just abandon Flight Rising all together. So this is it. This is the pain container. This thread is going to track my fall into dragon induced madness and the various breeding pairs that are fuelling it. [center][color=FFA249][b]Wish me luck, my dudes![/b][/color][/center] [rule] [center][b][color=aaca6a][size=5][u]Poor souls getting dragged down with me:[/u][/size][/color][/b] [color=FFA249][b]or, you know, like a pinglist if you're not a drama queen[/b][/color] @Hartora @Stellaia [size=2]so y'all don't have to put up with me storming into your rooms to talk about it[/size] [/center]
bORs7WL.png
Welcome!

Hey howdy, I'm Pan and I've decided to put myself through the agony that are breeding projects for not one, but nine separate dragons! Not only that, but many of them have colour combos that less than ten dragons in the history of the site have had! And that's still not all folks, each of said dragons are going to be of a different element so I'm going to have to rent out nine different nests!

So as you could probably guess, this is probably going to take me an extremely long time. Such a long time that if I didn't make a place to record my suffering I'd probably loose all hope and just abandon Flight Rising all together. So this is it. This is the pain container. This thread is going to track my fall into dragon induced madness and the various breeding pairs that are fuelling it.
Wish me luck, my dudes!

Poor souls getting dragged down with me:
or, you know, like a pinglist if you're not a drama queen

@Hartora @Stellaia
so y'all don't have to put up with me storming into your rooms to talk about it
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
[center][size=5][color=aaca6a][b][u]Dragons in Question[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] Without further ado; here's my nine goal dragons, listed in order of how uncommon their colour schemes are. [rule] [center][size=5][color=aaca6a][b]Number #1[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=FFA249][b][u]Daiyu[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=5&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=178d3dce00b7df9330902d8d16818c1b0d786467&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=E8FFB5][b]Peridot Ripple[/color] | [color=1D2224][b]Obsidian Shimmer[/b] [/color]| [color=FFA249][b]Sunset Okapi[/b][/b][/color] [color=96D200][b]Wind Common or Unusual[/b][/color] [b]One dragon shares the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] This is Daiyu, official mascot of this thread. Why's that? Because there has only been [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41694196]one other dragon ever to have existed[/url] with this dip's colours. Who also happens to have been exalted. My main pratfall when it came to scrying her was the fact I imagined her as a gijinka first and then chose her colours to match that design. My second major stumble was deciding that her biological grand and regular farther were also relavent to my lore—the former of which I've decided has to be an Imp. That means I've gotta produce two generations of at least somewhat attractive dragons before I can even think of making Daiyu here. She's lucky she's so pretty because if not, I wouldn't have dropped 90 Gems on the only dragons with anything close to her colour combo on the AH. She's gonna be the one to kill me, I'm calling it now. [rule] [center][size=5][color=D1B047][b]Number #2[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=00FFF0][b][u]Lukas[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=140&auth=a5ad101d533b0f5c96017581df50025251f3faef&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=CABBA2][b]Beige Iridescent[/color] | [color=D1B047][b]Metals Shimmer[/b] [/color]| [color=00FFF0][b]Cyan Curcuit[/b][/b][/color] [color=00C0A9][b]Lightning Rare[/b][/color] [b]One dragon shares the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Lukas here is another dragon who only shares his colours with one other dragon. He missed out on becoming the mascot because, unlike Daiyu, this one dragon is still active and looking cute as a button. And, to be honest, I don't like his colours quite as much. It's gonna be an an enormous pain to get him his rare eyes but it's worth it; a blue and brown dragon deserves matching blue and brown eyes! Side note, having to buy a dragon a set of genes so common that they're basically equivalent in value to basic ones might actually cause my soul to leave my body. [rule] [center][size=5][color=97AF8B][b]Number #3[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=1F4739][b][u]Idal[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=134&auth=bee64c5a7d795c00187634c7ac1b64f7f1eeabe2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=97AF8B][b]Algae Jaguar[/color] | [color=1F4739][b]Peacock Bee[/b] [/color]| [color=FFFDEA][b]Maize Underbelly[/b][/b][/color] [color=005B00][b]Nature Rare or Faceted[/b][/color] [b]Three dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Idal was the fricker who started the whole scrying frenzy that eventually led to this post being made so I hold both a special place in my heart for him and an unfathomable hatred. He's still my baby, though. Baby boy, baby. So far he's been the easiest to find breeding pairs for. This may have something to do with the fact I owned like half the double green & white range tert dragons on site at one point because I was trying to get a Jade/Jade/White. Whoops. What's going to be less easy is to find is a WC scroll because I let this years cycle-in pass me by unawares. I'm still fuming about it. Also his eyes. Ideally he would have Faceted because they match his colours best but I may have to settle for Rare. All depends on whether or not trying to make Daiyu a thing has already rotted my brain when I come to breed him. [rule] [center][size=5][color=0B1F25][b]Number #4[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=EBE7AE][b][u]Anuhea[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=19&winggene=17&wings=149&auth=f289dea89eaa1541dd6eb8bb550bbda5b06d6229&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=0B1F25][b]Abyss Ripple[/color] | [color=3BA0A1][b]Turquoise Alloy[/b] [/color]| [color=EBE7AE][b]Sandollar Ringlets or Smich[/b][/b][/color] [color=060AA3][b]Water Unusual[/b][/color] [b]Five dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Anuhea here's giving me a migraine because I can't decide if she should have Smirch or Ringlets. Ringlets looks adorable on her but it's a little basic. Smirch looks like sea-foam or light filtering through the water, but. It's Smirch so the weird gradient is a thing. Either way she looks gorgeous and it's gonna be a month before I can start breeding her parents so I think I'm gonna carry on staring at her scrys until my eyes dry out. [rule] [center][size=5][color=977B6D][b]Number #5[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=735739][b][u]Akuada[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=51&auth=f0bba49b8600432098a576327327d868966586b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=977B6D][b]Latte Tapir[/color] | [color=CABBA2][b] Beige Peregrine[/b] [/color]| [color=735739][b]Hickory Glimmer[/b][/b][/color] [color=785918][b]Earth Unusual[/b][/color] [b]Eight dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Absolute babey unit!! Akuada is my daughter, I would live for her, I'd give her an entire botanical garden to eat!! I'm genuinely surprised there aren't more dragons with her colours, why does everyone sleep on brown range dragons? They're some of the most beautiful things I've ever seen? You deserve at least one Latte or Beige primary in your lair. I'm less surprised about the fact she's yet another dragon I've scried with gem genes. When will my poor wallet know peace. [rule] [center][size=5][color=2B768F][b]Number #6[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=653F9C][b][u]Lakshmana[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=17&auth=022ebe04e83e6dd4a3bcbd02a0663d02b338b3e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=2B768F][b]Teal Wasp[/color] | [color=653F9C][b]Violet Trail[/b] [/color]| [color=993BD0][b]Amethyst Stained[/b][/b][/color] [color=7702E1][b]Shadow Uncommon[/b][/color] [b]Twelve dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Lakshamna had the potential to make me go absolutely feral because trying to find a Noc scroll could potentially be even more painful than buying a WC one. Luckily I apparently got one during the last NotN that I'd forgotten about so my wallet may not bleed dry! Or maybe not, scryed this little man with two gem genes, after all. But it's okay, he looks amazing with stained and he's cute as heck. So. All is forgiven. [rule] [center][size=5][color=97AF8B][b]Number #7[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=2F0003][b][u]Idris[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=5&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=11&winggene=26&wings=121&auth=0f2187aff8dd33252e90839e1af2e84ebba84caa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=97AF8B][b]Algae Ripple[/color] | [color=2F0003][b]Sanguine Edged[/b] [/color]| [color=5B0F15][b]Garnet Thylacine[/b][/b][/color] [color=BF0303][b]Plague Rare[/b][/color] [b]Fourteen dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Idris looks nasty as frick but he's a Plaguey boy so really, that's what I was going for. I'm still not 100% sold on Laced and Edged as genes because I think they simultaneously look too basic and so cluttered it just makes dragons look like they're covered in warts. But, again, that's pretty fitting for a dragon that grew up in the Scarred Wasteland, right? Dunno why I gave him Ripple though, he's the third to get it. Apparently I have a type? Again, I don't know why I'm torturing myself with these Rare eyes. You'd think having nine breeding projects on the go would put things in perspective, make me realise it's not worth sweating over little details like eye-colour. Unfortunately it's had the opposite effect; the more projects I've got going, the more pedantic I get baeby! [rule] [center][size=5][color=2F1F1B][b]Number #8[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=FF5500][b][u]Kanchana[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=133&auth=b29ff72eb70b5c9b20c613e827d0e401d33b2be1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=2F1F1B][b]Umber Petals[/color] | [color=FF5500][b]Carrot Spinner[/b] [/color]| [color=D5602B][b]Orange Glimmer[/b][/b][/color] [color=FF5000][b]Fire Common[/b][/color] [b]Seventeen dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of my wallet screaming in terror as it realises only one of Kan's genes are brought with treasure! Kan may have a male model but she's gorl; I just vastly prefer the male Coatl pose to the female one. Also she and Akuada are in love!! and I wanted them to be able to have kids together so that's just the way it's gotta be. Not too much to say about her scry, I think she's one of the simpler dragons out of the ones I'm breeding for. But I wanted her to have that 2016 throwback Pet/Spin combo because that was a good trend and y'all need to help me bring it back. [rule] [center][size=5][color=DAE0F3][b]Number #9[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=7995C1][b][u]Douglas[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=24&auth=284ed80f3b445eef791a5a0bd241970c979c5ef9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=DAE0F3][b]Ice Cherub[/color] | [color=7995C1][b]Stonewash Safari[/b] [/color]| [color=DAE0F3][b]Ice Runes[/b][/b][/color] [color=2495D5][b]Ice Unusual[/b][/color] [b]Over a thousand dragons share the same colours.[/b] [b]Not yet hatched.[/b] [/center] Last but not least, the most basic of all, the babiest of babies, literally the least creative scry for an Ice dragon I could have produced but I do not care, Douglas fir! Not gonna lie, it does seem a little bit pointless including him in this thread because he's just. He's gonna be so much easier to breed than the rest guys. I mean just look at him. He's double Ice. The real problem is gonna be deciding if I wanna bother geneing him or if I should just find parents with the ones I need.
Dragons in Question

Without further ado; here's my nine goal dragons, listed in order of how uncommon their colour schemes are.

Number #1
Daiyu
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=5&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=178d3dce00b7df9330902d8d16818c1b0d786467&dummyext=prev.png
Peridot Ripple | Obsidian Shimmer | Sunset Okapi
Wind Common or Unusual
One dragon shares the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

This is Daiyu, official mascot of this thread. Why's that? Because there has only been one other dragon ever to have existed with this dip's colours. Who also happens to have been exalted. My main pratfall when it came to scrying her was the fact I imagined her as a gijinka first and then chose her colours to match that design.

My second major stumble was deciding that her biological grand and regular farther were also relavent to my lore—the former of which I've decided has to be an Imp. That means I've gotta produce two generations of at least somewhat attractive dragons before I can even think of making Daiyu here. She's lucky she's so pretty because if not, I wouldn't have dropped 90 Gems on the only dragons with anything close to her colour combo on the AH. She's gonna be the one to kill me, I'm calling it now.

Number #2
Lukas
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=140&auth=a5ad101d533b0f5c96017581df50025251f3faef&dummyext=prev.png
Beige Iridescent | Metals Shimmer | Cyan Curcuit
Lightning Rare
One dragon shares the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Lukas here is another dragon who only shares his colours with one other dragon. He missed out on becoming the mascot because, unlike Daiyu, this one dragon is still active and looking cute as a button. And, to be honest, I don't like his colours quite as much.

It's gonna be an an enormous pain to get him his rare eyes but it's worth it; a blue and brown dragon deserves matching blue and brown eyes! Side note, having to buy a dragon a set of genes so common that they're basically equivalent in value to basic ones might actually cause my soul to leave my body.

Number #3
Idal
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=134&auth=bee64c5a7d795c00187634c7ac1b64f7f1eeabe2&dummyext=prev.png
Algae Jaguar | Peacock Bee | Maize Underbelly
Nature Rare or Faceted
Three dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Idal was the fricker who started the whole scrying frenzy that eventually led to this post being made so I hold both a special place in my heart for him and an unfathomable hatred. He's still my baby, though. Baby boy, baby.

So far he's been the easiest to find breeding pairs for. This may have something to do with the fact I owned like half the double green & white range tert dragons on site at one point because I was trying to get a Jade/Jade/White. Whoops. What's going to be less easy is to find is a WC scroll because I let this years cycle-in pass me by unawares. I'm still fuming about it. Also his eyes. Ideally he would have Faceted because they match his colours best but I may have to settle for Rare. All depends on whether or not trying to make Daiyu a thing has already rotted my brain when I come to breed him.

Number #4
Anuhea
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=19&winggene=17&wings=149&auth=f289dea89eaa1541dd6eb8bb550bbda5b06d6229&dummyext=prev.png
Abyss Ripple | Turquoise Alloy | Sandollar Ringlets or Smich
Water Unusual
Five dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Anuhea here's giving me a migraine because I can't decide if she should have Smirch or Ringlets. Ringlets looks adorable on her but it's a little basic. Smirch looks like sea-foam or light filtering through the water, but. It's Smirch so the weird gradient is a thing. Either way she looks gorgeous and it's gonna be a month before I can start breeding her parents so I think I'm gonna carry on staring at her scrys until my eyes dry out.

Number #5
Akuada
dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=51&auth=f0bba49b8600432098a576327327d868966586b1&dummyext=prev.png
Latte Tapir | Beige Peregrine | Hickory Glimmer
Earth Unusual
Eight dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Absolute babey unit!! Akuada is my daughter, I would live for her, I'd give her an entire botanical garden to eat!! I'm genuinely surprised there aren't more dragons with her colours, why does everyone sleep on brown range dragons? They're some of the most beautiful things I've ever seen? You deserve at least one Latte or Beige primary in your lair.

I'm less surprised about the fact she's yet another dragon I've scried with gem genes. When will my poor wallet know peace.

Number #6
Lakshmana
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=17&auth=022ebe04e83e6dd4a3bcbd02a0663d02b338b3e3&dummyext=prev.png
Teal Wasp | Violet Trail | Amethyst Stained
Shadow Uncommon
Twelve dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Lakshamna had the potential to make me go absolutely feral because trying to find a Noc scroll could potentially be even more painful than buying a WC one. Luckily I apparently got one during the last NotN that I'd forgotten about so my wallet may not bleed dry! Or maybe not, scryed this little man with two gem genes, after all. But it's okay, he looks amazing with stained and he's cute as heck. So. All is forgiven.

Number #7
Idris
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=5&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=11&winggene=26&wings=121&auth=0f2187aff8dd33252e90839e1af2e84ebba84caa&dummyext=prev.png
Algae Ripple | Sanguine Edged | Garnet Thylacine
Plague Rare
Fourteen dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Idris looks nasty as frick but he's a Plaguey boy so really, that's what I was going for. I'm still not 100% sold on Laced and Edged as genes because I think they simultaneously look too basic and so cluttered it just makes dragons look like they're covered in warts. But, again, that's pretty fitting for a dragon that grew up in the Scarred Wasteland, right? Dunno why I gave him Ripple though, he's the third to get it. Apparently I have a type?

Again, I don't know why I'm torturing myself with these Rare eyes. You'd think having nine breeding projects on the go would put things in perspective, make me realise it's not worth sweating over little details like eye-colour. Unfortunately it's had the opposite effect; the more projects I've got going, the more pedantic I get baeby!

Number #8
Kanchana
dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=133&auth=b29ff72eb70b5c9b20c613e827d0e401d33b2be1&dummyext=prev.png
Umber Petals | Carrot Spinner | Orange Glimmer
Fire Common
Seventeen dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of my wallet screaming in terror as it realises only one of Kan's genes are brought with treasure!

Kan may have a male model but she's gorl; I just vastly prefer the male Coatl pose to the female one. Also she and Akuada are in love!! and I wanted them to be able to have kids together so that's just the way it's gotta be. Not too much to say about her scry, I think she's one of the simpler dragons out of the ones I'm breeding for. But I wanted her to have that 2016 throwback Pet/Spin combo because that was a good trend and y'all need to help me bring it back.

Number #9
Douglas
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=24&auth=284ed80f3b445eef791a5a0bd241970c979c5ef9&dummyext=prev.png
Ice Cherub | Stonewash Safari | Ice Runes
Ice Unusual
Over a thousand dragons share the same colours.
Not yet hatched.

Last but not least, the most basic of all, the babiest of babies, literally the least creative scry for an Ice dragon I could have produced but I do not care, Douglas fir! Not gonna lie, it does seem a little bit pointless including him in this thread because he's just. He's gonna be so much easier to breed than the rest guys. I mean just look at him. He's double Ice. The real problem is gonna be deciding if I wanna bother geneing him or if I should just find parents with the ones I need.
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
[center][size=5][color=aaca6a][b][u]Breeding Pairs[/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=4][color=FFA249][b]the dragons making this happen[/b][/color][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][color=FFA249][b][u]For Daiyu[/u][/b][/color][/size] [center][size=4][color=aaca6a][b][u]Pairs[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]????????????????????????????[/color] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50363089] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/503631/50363089.png[/img] [/url] [center] Warrior[nextcol] [size=7]&[/size] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50237307] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/502374/50237307.png[/img] [/url] [center] Wildsong [/columns] [center][size=4][color=aaca6a][b][u]Spares[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]???????????????????????????????????????[/color] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51458688][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/514587/51458688.png[/img] [/url] [center] Respect [/columns] [rule]
Breeding Pairs
the dragons making this happen

For Daiyu
Pairs
???????????????????????????? 50363089.png
Warrior
& 50237307.png
Wildsong
Spares

??????????????????????????????????????? 51458688.png
Respect

TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

fodderlocke
breeding hell
Reserved!
Reserved!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

fodderlocke
breeding hell
@CroisEnToi
Heyy, thanks so much for the offer! One of the dragons for my Water pair is currently on cooldown but I'll definitely get back to you when they're ready to breed!
@CroisEnToi
Heyy, thanks so much for the offer! One of the dragons for my Water pair is currently on cooldown but I'll definitely get back to you when they're ready to breed!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

fodderlocke
breeding hell
Sorry my post got in the way! Lol I'll just put my offer here so you remember! @Pantali Also no problem! I get it projects are not cheap so I like to help when I can!
Sorry my post got in the way! Lol I'll just put my offer here so you remember! @Pantali Also no problem! I get it projects are not cheap so I like to help when I can!
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@CroisEnToi
It's no problem at all, I'm just grateful for the offer!
@CroisEnToi
It's no problem at all, I'm just grateful for the offer!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

fodderlocke
breeding hell
more than happy to host an ice nest for you if you'd like!
more than happy to host an ice nest for you if you'd like!
I am more than happy to be dragged down with you, and Idal is sheer perfection!
I think it goes without saying one of my nests is yours whenever you need it!!!!
I am more than happy to be dragged down with you, and Idal is sheer perfection!
I think it goes without saying one of my nests is yours whenever you need it!!!!
5409.png

MADDOX
THEY/THEM
FR+8

BP1d8nV.png
[center][size=5][color=aaca6a][b][u]7th of May, 2019[/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=4][color=FFA249][b]Re: Daiyu.[/b][/color][/center] [rule] It's update time baebyyy! So I had to leave this thread unfinished for a few days because it's finals season and I had essays due. I still have several essays due. I will never be free. But that's fine, I've got time to update this thread today so I'll probably make a list of pairs I've currently got ready. Anyway, today some actual progress has been made, because [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50363089]Warrior[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50237307]Wildsong[/url] have had their first nest! [center][url='http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51618131'][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=123&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=81f7183decddabf510663de8ad01025f6a8bb70d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] This little man is [color=697135]Olive[/color]/[color=292B38]Midnight[/color]/[color=FA912B]Sunshine[/color] which isn't too far off Daiyu's colours, all things considered! Midnight and Sunshine are only two spaces away from Obsidian and Sunset. But Olive is around four from Peridot. So this little man might have to get sent off to Weaver, because his sister's outdoing him— [center][url='http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51618132'][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=102&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=b4767830b5b4d8acd5f6b9c8693b6fb0cdd852e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] —because she's got a nice [color=D0E673]Honeydew[/color]/[color=292B38]Midnight[/color]/[color=FF984F]Cantaloupe[/color] going on! Her secondary and tertiary are two away from Daiyu's colours like her brothers, but Honeydew is sitting right on top of Peridot on the colour wheel so she's a better fit for the project. She might just end up being Daiyu's great-grandmother! Regardless, I'll still probably be breeding Warrior and Wildsong a few more times before I finally get hold of the dragon that will become Daiyu. I would really like her grandfather to be an Imp if possible so if W² could give me a Noc that would be extremely helpful. Either-way, I'm extremely happy with these first two kids! [rule] [center][b]Forgot to mention: if for some reason you'd like to be pinged so you can see me slowly descend into lovecraftian madness over breeding pairs, feel free to ping or PM me and I'll add you to the list on the first post![/b] @Hartora, @Stellaria. [size=2] haha you thought i'd just show you these kids on discord like an actual sane person would, didn't you[/center]
7th of May, 2019
Re: Daiyu.

It's update time baebyyy!

So I had to leave this thread unfinished for a few days because it's finals season and I had essays due. I still have several essays due. I will never be free. But that's fine, I've got time to update this thread today so I'll probably make a list of pairs I've currently got ready.

Anyway, today some actual progress has been made, because Warrior and Wildsong have had their first nest!
dragon?age=0&body=123&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=81f7183decddabf510663de8ad01025f6a8bb70d&dummyext=prev.png

This little man is Olive/Midnight/Sunshine which isn't too far off Daiyu's colours, all things considered! Midnight and Sunshine are only two spaces away from Obsidian and Sunset. But Olive is around four from Peridot. So this little man might have to get sent off to Weaver, because his sister's outdoing him—
dragon?age=0&body=102&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=b4767830b5b4d8acd5f6b9c8693b6fb0cdd852e3&dummyext=prev.png

—because she's got a nice Honeydew/Midnight/Cantaloupe going on! Her secondary and tertiary are two away from Daiyu's colours like her brothers, but Honeydew is sitting right on top of Peridot on the colour wheel so she's a better fit for the project. She might just end up being Daiyu's great-grandmother!

Regardless, I'll still probably be breeding Warrior and Wildsong a few more times before I finally get hold of the dragon that will become Daiyu. I would really like her grandfather to be an Imp if possible so if W² could give me a Noc that would be extremely helpful. Either-way, I'm extremely happy with these first two kids!

Forgot to mention: if for some reason you'd like to be pinged so you can see me slowly descend into lovecraftian madness over breeding pairs, feel free to ping or PM me and I'll add you to the list on the first post!

@Hartora, @Stellaria.
haha you thought i'd just show you these kids on discord like an actual sane person would, didn't you
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

fodderlocke
breeding hell
1 2